Find Happiness (Gaster x OC A...

Od Inugami_sama

First Story!!! Sooo sorry if the story is horrible or not making any sense... Edit: I am just correction some... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapiter 12
Chapiter 13
Chapiter 14
Chapiter 15
Chapiter 16
Chapiter 17
Chapiter 18
Chapiter 19
Chapiter 20
Chapiter 21
Chapiter 22
Chapiter 23
Chapiter 24
Chapiter 26
Chapiter 27
Chapiter 28
Chapiter 29
Chapiter 30
Chapiter 31
Chapiter 32
Chapiter 33
Chapiter 34
Chapiter 35
Chapiter 36
Chapiter 37
Chapiter 38
Chapiter 39
Chapiter 40
Chapiter 41
Chapiter 42
Chapiter 43
Chapiter 44
Chapiter 45
Chapiter 46
Chapiter 47
Chapiter 48
Chapiter 49
Chapiter 50
Epilogue

Chapiter 25

75 0 4
Od Inugami_sama

Gaster P.O.V

I wake up the next morning still tired. I didn't sleep that much and didn't sleep in the bed but at the couch. The boys saw me and look worry.

"Daddy? Are you ok?" Paps said

"Where is Alice?" Sans said looking around.

Dammit! I didn't wanted the boys know what happen between us... I thought. I stare at them before I answer.

"I am fine paps just came home late and fall asleep on the couch. As for your question sans, Alice went visiting Anahita and Laura at the Waterfall..." I said trying to not show how pitiful I was with what happen yesterday. Paps seem to believe me but sans seem doubtful.

"Go eat some breakfast, I will be there soon." I said as I get up and went to the bathroom. The boys went to the kitchen.

Sans P.O.V

Dad seem to lie about something... I feel like it's about Alice. I was eating my bowl of cereal when Paps start talking.

"Sans... Is everything ok with daddy and mommy?" He ask. I look at him and I just shrugs not knowing what to said.

"I dunno paps but I will found out about!" I said determinate to figured out what happen.

"Let's do it together!" Paps said exciting. I grin at him and we continue eating cereal. Then dad enter the kitchen and pour himself some coffee. It was a silence until both paps and I finish our cereal. We put our bowl to the sink and we went back to our room.

"So what's the plan sans?" Paps said as he look at the door.

"We will sneak out of dad and find Alice!" I said to him. Paps seem to agree with me and pack our bagpack with some stuff so we don't get bored on our way.

"How we will sneak out without daddy know brother?" Paps said worry.

"We will throw our bagpack out of the window and we will told him we will be at Grillby house to play." I said explain the plan. He nod but still nervous about it. We throw our bagpack out of the window as soon we did that we hear the door of our room open we rush toward our toys and grab them as we were playing with it. Dad came inside the room and we both look at him.

"What's the matter dad?" I said.

"Boys I have to take care of some matter are you guys be fine on your own?" He said.

"Yea we will be fine. We thought going see Grillby if it's alright with you" I said. He nod at that.

"Don't stay to late outside and be back before dark." He said and left the room. Paps and I sigh in relief.

"Alright let's wait for dad to leave and we will go!" I said. Paps nod and we peek at the door and look at dad leaving the house. We look at each other and we also leave the house and we grab our bagpack and we went toward Waterfall. We went times to times with Alice and dad so we know a bit our way.

"Where do you think we should go?" Paps said holding my hand.

"Dad said mom is at Anahita house... So we can ask around where to find it!" I said to paps. We keep walking and saw the old turtle shop and we went there to ask direction.

"Morning old Man! Can you tell us where is the house of Anahita?" I ask.

"Hmm? Oh well hello young lad! Are you friend of Undyne?" He said. I didn't know this Undyne fellas but if it's will lead to Anahita then whatever.

"Yes! We plan to go play at her house but go lost." I said grinning at him.

"I see! Well let me tell you where to go!" The old turtle said. He told us the directions and we thank him. We keep walking until we found the fish like house. We both look at each other and we get excited that we made it.

"We did it sans! We found the place on our own!" Paps said jumping around. I chuckle at his reaction but I was also proud we manage to find the place on our own. Paps was skipping toward the door and I follow him behind. Paps knock the door and we wait someone to respond. Then someone respond to the door. It was a kid like me and paps. She has blue skin scale, red hair, sharp teeth and yellow eyes.

"Hello? Who are you guys?" She said.

Paps went behind me and hold my hand.

"Hi we are there to see Alice. We hear she was there." I said with a lazy grin.

"Oh! You know Alice! That awsome! Please come on in!" She said as she let us coming in. She close the door behind us and she show us her house.

"Mommy! We have guest!" Undyne said.

"Oh? Who it's might be?" A woman said with a trail of tea on her hands. We look at her she look like Undyne but less fearless. She saw us and her eyes widen.

"Oh my are you the sons of Dr. Gaster?" She said smiling at us. Paps get nervous beside me and I didn't know what to said. Then we hear another footsteps coming to the room.

"What's with the commotion?" A familiar voice said. Me and paps perk up when we saw Alice. She was holding a trait of food and once she saw us her eyes widen.

"Sans, Papyrus?!" She said she put the trait on the table and we tackle her with a hug.

"Mom/mommy!!" We both said. She hug us back.

"What are you doing there?! Is your father know that you are even there?!" She said looking at us.

"We want to see you!" Paps said.

"Dad doesn't know he told us you were there and we wanted to see you!" I said. She look at us and caressing our cheekbones. She always do that when she was thinking.

"Mommy what happen between you and daddy?" Paps said worry. I also wanted to know. She flinch a bit but she sigh. She look at the woman.

"Laura it is alright with you if I talk to them in private?" Alice said.

The woman, Laura, nod her head.

"I will be out with Undyne to buy some supplies." She said taking Undyne with her.

"But I want to stay!" Undyne said.

"Hush Undyne! That a family matter" Laura said. Undyne pout but follow her.

She sit down on the chair and we did the same. She sigh again before she start talking.

"I am guessing your dad didn't said anything..." She said. We both nod.

"What he said?" She ask

"Dad said he sleep at the couch cause he came home late and that you were at Anahita house" I said. She nod at that and look down for a bit.

"Mom what happen between you two?" I said. She took a deep breath.

"Your father and I went to a fight..." She said.

"Any of you are hurt?!" Paps said worry. She smile at him and shook her head.

"No papyrus not this kind of fight more like a argument and that end up me storm off and be there now." She said. She doesn't seem to be proud of it and she look really hurt. Whatever argument they have that must be really serious to have both of them feel like the end of the world.

"Are you guys making up soon?" Paps said hoping they will be together again. That took her aback and she start trembling.

"I don't know paps... I was really harsh with him." She said hidding her face with her hands. Paps get off of his seat and climb her laps.

"It's ok mommy! I am sure daddy would forgive you!" He said hug her. She hug him back laughing a bit.

"Maybe he will paps..." She whisper. Then the door open front door, it was Laura and Undyne with some grocery on the their arms.

"We are back! Are you two boys will stay for diner?" Laura said. Alice look at us before she look back to Laura.

"If you don't mind for them to stay." Alice said smiling at Laura.

"Cool! More people to play with!" Undyne said. I was not comfortable with Undyne but I wanted to know more about what happen between Alice and dad. So me and paps follow Undyne in her room and she show us her spears. Paps seem to follow her enthousiasme about spears and combat. I just sit there and look at them play. Then a idea pop out.

"Hey paps want to look if mom and Laura need helps for cooking?" I said to paps. He eyes go widen with excitement.

"Yes! They would need my assistant!" Papyrus said getting up. Undyne seem to want to go but I stop her.

"Undyne I need to ask you something before you go too" I said with a grin. She look at me for a bit but sit down on her bed.

"Sure ask away." She said.

"Did you know what happen between Alice and my dad?" I said. She put her hand on her chin thinking.

"Hmmm... I hear small bits of the conversation yesterday night... Something about your dad kissing another woman that was not your mom...I dunno what that mean but my mom was really piss off after she hear it" She said. I look down and my pupils disapear of my eyesockets. That's cannot be true! Dad doesn't seem to be the type to cheat or flirt someone! I thought to myself. I just grin at her.

"Thanks for the info fish bait." I said before I walk off the room.

"HEY! I AM NOT A FISH BAIT!" she said.

"Sure thing fish" I lazily reply.

"NYAAAA! I AM GOING TO GET YOU SANS!" Undyne said running toward me. I just teleport and end up right next to Alice. She glance at me a while cutting down the vegetable.

"What have you done to upset Undyne, kiddo?" She said. I just grin at her and shrugs my shoulders.

"Dunno what you talking about mom." I said with my most innocent face. She roll her eyes but then pat my head.

"Don't get caught the next time you pun someone... You need to exit as soon as possible before they figured out." She said smirking at me. I grin big. It's one of the many reason I like her alot.

"I will keep that in mind" I said hugging her side. She giggles and hug me back. I hope they get back together... I thought.

~time skip~

Alice P.O.V

We almost done preparing diner when Anahita brust the door open which cause the boys and I to look up at her.

"Hey everyone! I am back!" She said grinning big. The boys went behind me nervous of her. I pat their head in reassurance. She saw the boys and went toward us.

"Hi you two! I never see you two before!" She said.

"Anahita this sans and Papyrus... Mine and Gaster's sons..." I said. Her eyes widen.

"Those 2 are the doc children!? They are way cuter than their dad!" She said with a laugh. I could help but giggles at that.

"Boys, meet Anahita, she is the capitain of the royal guard." I said making the introduction. Paps seem to be in awe and sans look cautious. We all install for diner when we hear the door knock.

"I will go get it" Anahita said as she went toward the door. She open it.

"Well well what do we have there!" She said. I couldn't hear fully well the person that she was talking but I could tell it was a male voice. She went outside to talk with the person. I get curious and look at the window that lead the front house. My eyes widen and start to get up.

"Alice, my dear what's wrong?" Laura said.

"Oh! I will be right back..." I said as I went toward the front door. I open the door to see Anahita arguing with Gaster.

"Look doc you cannot barge like that all the time! Give her time!" She said.

"I just want to talk to her! Please!" He said looking deseperate. I took my courage and try to talk.

"Gaster?" I said shyly. He perk up when he hear my voice.

"Alice? It's that you?" He said looking behind Anahita. I move a little bit of the side so he can see me. I could see he was happy to see me and relief too. My soul jump in happiness to see him but I wanted to stay firm and try to not jump to his arms.

"Yes it is me... What are you doing here?" I said trying be firm holding my ground. He look hurt of my attitude. I wanted to comfort him so badly but I must stay strong.

"We need to talk in private... Will you come with me please?" He said looking at me with hope in his eyes. I look away for a moment thinking what to do next. After thinking of the little option left I have, I look at back at him and nod. Anahita move away so Gaster could come closer to me. He stop in a fair distance and extended his hand toward me. I put my hand under his boney hand and we teleport somewhere private to talk.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

33.4K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...
2.8K 158 10
❝ Long Ago, Lived Monsters, Humans, Mages, and Dragons. All living in peace. Until humanity decided that Monsters, and dragons weren't meant to thriv...
5.7K 107 23
The year is 20XX. A human has fallen from the surface world! She was running from her abusive home when she made it to Mt. Ebott. However, when she l...
54 0 13
Alexandra or Alex for short was a normal human in a real world with game name Undertale by Toby Fox and the Undertale AU made by the fans of this gam...