Accidental Avatar

By SashaL

-Thanks To my co-write Cait (who did most of the work(We Love You Caitlin!)) :)- BTWs, I own nothing in here... More

In the Beginning There was Water
Back at the tree with Lexie
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the forest with Caitlin/Amaya....
Mogui/Lexie's adventures continue...
Back on a Fire Nation Vessel....
Back to Mogui...
Out in the ocean...
Close to a giant canyon, Mogui and the gaang prepare to cross....
In a Fire Nation vessel, outside a certain Prince's quarters...
Back to the Gaang...
On the Fire Nation ship again.
On a beach somewhere distant...
Still out at sea... ugh...
In a nearby Harbor Town....
Out on sea, heading into a rather big black cloud...
Near a little boat at the harbor...
Same time, different place...
In a cave...
Storytime with Grandpa Iroh... I don't like this story....
Storytime with the Avatar...
In the Ship....
When suddenly...
Out at sea, in the middle of a storm...
Out at Sea, in the air, in the middle of a storm...
Not far from there...
Searching for Sokka...
The eye of the storm...
Back at the cave...
In some Earth Kingdom Ruins...
Zuko's ship...
With some very sick Gaang members...
Zuko's Ship...
The Ill Gaang...
After traveling for some time...
A distant forest...
Elsewhere...
Back on a beach...
Random Tavern in the Earth Kingdom...
At the Abbey...
A previous location of the Gaang...
Back at the Abbey...
Near a certain volcano...
Out on the water, as a test begins....
Back at the Abbey...
In said forest...
Switching from Mogui to Amaya...
Up in the sky, making their escape....
In a distant forest...
Somewhere far away...
Around a distant campfire to the North...
Did I hear Amaya again... I'm not sure...
What is the Gang up to now?
Far, Far away...around the same time...
Back at the Northern Air Temple...
Back to the pint-sized heroine...
Switch!
Outside the Northern Water Tribe...
Ahh Zhao!
Water Tribe Feast
Meep...
Next day, in the North Pole...
Remember Amaya collapsed?
Around watertown....
Its the final countdown...
Back up in the ice kingdom
In a fleet far away...
Drama central...
Some time later...
With the Fleet...
War drums be like...
Out under the moonlight...
In the armory, sharpening stuff...
Out in the Tundra...
In the armory...
Dun dun, dada dun dun, dada dun dun, dada dun dun...
Same place, a while later, Still Amaya...
Flying around, thwarting Zhao's plans...
Artificial Intelligence is approaching the Oasis...
Out in the blizzard...
Back at the Oasis...
In the air...
At the Oasis
Thems be angry...
Out in the tundra...Again...
Back at the Tribe...
El Fin

Up in the northern area of the world...

2.1K 112 0
By SashaL

"I'm not one to complain..." Sokka whined.

"Then don't," I responded, for probably the 5th time today.

"Can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka continued, sticking his tongue out at me in a childish manner. Appa groaned as his feet trailed over the surface of the water.

"Appa's probably exhausted," I replied, throwing Sokka a 'really?' look. "I mean, come on. He's flown from the south pole to the north pole and all over the place in between. Give him a break."

"Sokka, I have an idea!" Aang snapped. "Why don't we all climb on your back, and you can fly us to the north pole."

"I'd love to!" Sokka responded waspishly. "Climb on everyone! Sokka's ready for take-off!" 

Momo jumped up onto Sokka's back, and I sighed as I sat up.

"Hey now!" I said, putting a calming hand on Aang's shoulder. "There's only enough space on this bison for one hot head, don't say something you might regret."

"Mogui's right, guys," Katara added, joining me as the peace-keeper. "We're all a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight."

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe!" Sokka groaned. "There's nothing up here."

"We're coming here to see the waterbenders, right? Great. They'll love me," I sighed, leaning back against the edge of the saddle.

Appa made a gurgling noise as his feet skimmed the water again. Everyone had gloomy expressions, and my attempt at humour went ignored. Suddenly, Aang jerked Appa around, and I barely managed to grab the edge of the saddle and grab Katara around the waist when Appa began evasive manoeuvres while avoiding spikes of ice that shot up at us. After hitting some ice, Appa spun out of control and landed in the water, which froze around him and rendered him unable to move. I prepared to fight back until I noticed the water tribe boats, and I relaxed my fists. No need to give them more reasons to attack, right?

"They're waterbenders!" Katara cried out happily. "We found the watertribe!"

They soon had us surrounded, and once they identified us, there were many warm greetings, mostly for Aang and the watertribe siblings, but they greeted me warmly enough. Word had already arrived at them about me, and even though I was a firebender, they seemed to respect me. Soon, we were all setting off to go to the Northern Water Tribe city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.4K 22
Book II Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony, then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only t...
262K 6.6K 82
A girl is born in the Fire Nation with the ability to bend three elements and a strong spiritual connection. It's me, Y/N. I was meant to be used as...
42.8K 1.2K 30
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...
804K 17.3K 65
Guys, I love you, but stop reading this story. It's poorly written. I am slowly uploading the revision version on the account herewerock. You will fi...