Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 4: The Purge
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 3: New Law

25.2K 341 876
By HaremWriter

You and your best friend Sam was walking towards School, its Monday and you feel sleepy and you feel like your about to fall face down towards the hard concrete ground, to be honest, you don't like Mondays...in fact all of us do, even myself.

Y/N: Uhhh...I hate Mondays, its too early for this shit...

Sam: Don't worry, you'll live...

Y/N: How can you not complain about this? Don't you hate waking up early in the morning?

Sam: Sometimes...

Sam replied to your question as you and him continue to walk through the streets towards your school, while you were walking you start to wonder about Five-seven if she's going to be okay by herself at your house.

Flashback

Five-seven: Don't worry master, ill look after the house while your at school okay? Oh and if worst case scenario happens ill deal with it hehe~

Flashback ends

Y/N thoughts: I wounder if she'll be okay...and what did she mean by that last part?

You said to yourself as you were thinking, while you were lost in thought Sam called out to you as he was curious of what you were thinking about.

Sam: Hay Y/N, you alright?

Sam got your attention as you snap out from your thoughts and looked at him.

Y/N: Huh? You said something?

Sam: Yea, I said "you alright"?

Y/N: Oh, y-yea, I'm alright...just a bit tired since its early in the morning and all...

You said as you half-lied and half told the truth to him, you were tired and all since its early in the morning on a Monday but you had a lot of thoughts going through your head, about Five-seven of how she represents the Hand Gun she has, about the phone you found on your front door, and how Five-seven explained to you that they are more then 300 girls that represents themselves as guns, seriously thinking about all of this stuff just gives you a headache.

Y/N: Uhhh...I'm started to have a headache...

Sam: First you were tired and now you have a headache?

Y/N: Shut up Sam! You have no idea what I'm going through!

-

Meanwhile back at your house Five-seven was cleaning around your house so it would be clean by the time you got home from school, she was now cleaning around your room and try her best make it clean for you.

Five-seven: I wonder what should I cook for him tonight, ill ask him when he gets home.

She said as she continues to clean around your room, then in the corner of her eye she say a bright light shining on top of your desk with some other things that you have, she say the phone that you found and the screen of the phone was glowing brightly.

Five-seven: Oh, looks like Master is going to have a new Gun to meet...

-

It was the middle of the day and you were in the cafeteria eating lunch with your best friend Sam, you two didn't talk anything much since you two both are busy eating, then Sam started to have a conversation with you.

Sam: So....are you leaving the city soon?

He said as you were confused of what his talking about, why would you leave the city anyway?

Y/N: Leave the city? What are talking about?

Sam: You don't know? Have you even been watching the news?

Y/N: To be honest, I could care less about the news so no...

You said as you continue to eat your lunch, you could care less about the news, besides the news doesn't interest you much, but did Sam ask you if your leaving the city?

Sam: Well you should start to care about the news...the government pass down a new just law last week...

Y/N: Oh yea? What stupid law did they allow this time...

Sam: ....The Purge

-

Time skip as school was over, you were rushing towards your house through the streets as you start to panic about the Purge that the government pass down.

Y/N thoughts: For Fuck sack, why would the government pass down a law that allows everyone to kill each other?! I gotta get home quick and leave, the Purge starts in 24 hours!

While you were running through the streets you saw a few guys with masks covering there faces, they had baseball bats held in there hands and as you were running they looked at you.

Y/N thoughts: Damnit this is bad, people are already going crazy...I gotta get home and warn Five-seven about this...

Once you arrived home you quickly opened the door and got inside your house, you then closed the door behind you and locked it, you stopped for a moment to catch your breath since you ran the whole way to your house, then a familiar voice got your attention.

Five-seven: Oh master, your home...umm are you okay master?

???: Is our master here?!

???: Hay watch it SOP you might break something, you don't want to break Masters stuff.

???: Oops, sorry M16 hehe~

???: Geez, you girls sure are loud...

???: Where's our master? I want to meet him.

???: Master is home already? That was quick...

You stood there still hearing a few female voices in your living room, Five-seven just sweat drop as she looked at you with unease nervousness.

Five-seven: Hehe, a lot has happened since you went to school master, do you want meet your new guns?

Y/N: Umm...new guns?

Five-seven grab you by the hand and drag you to the living room, once you got there you saw a few girls that was equipped with a different specific gun on them.

M4 SOP: Hiya~ Master, I'm M4 SOP and I'm going to be with you starting today!~

She said in a energetic tone voice as you look at, to be honest you feel like she's the time of girl that's want to keep you to herself.

M16: Sup Master, I'm M16, just like SOP said, were going to be with you from now on.

She said as you examined her, she was carrying something on her back besides her gun on her hand.

Y/N: Umm...what's that thing on your back?

M16: Oh this? Its a rocket launcher.

Y/N: Oh n-never mind then...

FAL: Hello master, I'm FN FAL, I've see that you meet Five-seven before I could...such a shame of me to get here late...

Five-seven: Hehe, looks like I won this time FAL.

She said as she smiled and laugh, you turn towards Five-seven in curiosity as she new FAL.

Y/N: Wait, you two know each other?

Five-seven: Of course we do, all of us here know each other for a long time.

*Ahem*!

You and Five-seven were interrupted by a girl with purple hair and was carrying some kind of sniper rifle on her hand.

WA2000: I hate to interrupt the conversation but the rest of us needs to introduce ourselves too...umm anyway, I'm WA2000, I'll be yours forever Master...b-but don't think the wrong idea, I-its not like I like you o-or anything!

Y/N: Uhhh, o-okay...nice to meet you too...

You said to her as she turned her head away from you as she blushed, the others girls giggled from her behavior, in case you haven't noticed yet, WA2000 is a tusudare sniper rifle.

You then saw a girl with gray silver hair and yellow looking eyes, once you saw her she looked at you as she smiled with her tongue out and waved at you.

PKP: Hay Master, I'm PKP, I'll be your personal killing machine...but I can be your personal "toy" if you want me to Master~

She said in a seductive tone voice as you blushed and sweat drop of what she said to you.

Y/N: Uhhh...t-that's not necessary thank you...

You looked around your living room as you examine each girl around you, you didn't know what to do now since these girls are going to live with you now.

Y/N thoughts: *sigh* I'm going to need a bigger house to live in...

You said to yourself as you sigh, Five-seven then ask you if your doing fine because she was worried.

Five-seven: Master, are you okay? If look exhausted ever since you got home.

Y/N: I am exhausted because......oh crap I forgot!

You then remembered what Sam told you about the Purge that the government pass a new law, you start to look around and panic what to do, you got 24 hours left before it starts, most of the people already left and the rest stayed so they can kill someone.

You rushed to the windows, closing the blinds and locked each one of them, before you covered the last window you saw a few people out there wearing mask and carrying bats and stuff.

Y/N: This bad this really bad!

M4 SOP: Master are you okay? You look like your about to freak out....

Y/N: Girls....I need to tell you all something...

You said to them in a serous voice, the girls look at each other and were confused of what's going on, but once they heard your serous tone voice they knew something was happening.

-

Time skip as you just finished explaining to the girls about what's going to happen, about the government that allow a new law called The Purge, you sat on the couch in the living room with the girls around.

M16: So let me get this straight...in the next few hours The Purge will start and everyone in the city is allowed to comment any crime? Especially murder?

Y/N: Yup....and I don't have anytime left to leave the city...my best friend already left, he offered me to go with him but I just couldn't abandoned Five-seven here...and now I don't know what to do...I'm gonna die....

Silence filled the room up as the girls stood there thinking while you sat there on the couch don't know what to do, you've been in bad situations before but this is a situation that might get you killed.

Then your thoughts were interrupted as you heard a *klic-chik* sound, you looked up and saw the girls getting there guns and loading them with magazines with real live bullets, you got up as to ask what there doing.

Y/N: Hay wait, w-what are you girls-

You didn't finish your sentence as Five-seven smashed her lips with yours as you stood there surprised, the other girls saw this as they blushed and got a bit jealous, the kiss lasted for few seconds as Five-seven parted from the kiss, you looked at her in shock of what she did.

Y/N: W-Why did you-

Five-seven put her finger on your lips to keep you quite as she smiled at you as you look at her.

Five-seven: Don't worry Master, we'll protect you no matter what, me and the girls care about you even though this is your first time meeting them.

FAL: In case you forget were guns, we represent the guns we held, in other words we were born to kill and if anyone tries to hurt you even a little bit...we'll kill them.

She said as she eyes glow bright as some kind of killing instinct was triggered as you looked at her.

Five-seven: Alright ladies listen up, we have our first mission and that is to protect Master at all cost, so if anyone and I mean "Anyone" at all that gets close to this house....we eliminate them ladies~

Once she said that you could fill an intense arua around these girls of a killer that murdered millions of people which cause you get scared a bit, they smirked as the girls got there guns held ready to kill someone without a slight mercy in there soul.

Y/N thoughts: Im not sure if I'm save at all....

-

The Purge is next, until then Ill see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 345 29
SDC24 is an ace commander working for Griffin&Kryuger in Girls' Frontline, but in reality, he's just an average high schooler named Yuèyǐng and prefe...
79K 1K 37
┊ ┊ ┊𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 ┊ ┊˚★ 。˚⋆ 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜 ˚★ (ᴗ_ ᴗ ) ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁『 𝕒𝕝𝕤𝕠...
138K 2.5K 41
Typical Isekai story? Pretty much. Friday Night Funkin world with a harem? Yep. Superpowers? No need to ask. (Crappy summary I know, but eh, that's b...
26.4K 247 22
(Y/N) fighter pilot with the United Nations Allied Forces (UNAF) was on simple patrol over the clear blue sea. After completing his daily patrol and...