What happened to me?

By forever_emison

alison becomes a vampire and her world is turned upside down! will her and emily make it? goes along the line... More

The transition
The trial
The truth comes out
The reveal
It's official
Paige's secret
Discovery
Love is in the air
Note
Full moon
I will be back!!
Happy birthday em
The encounter
Tick tock
The confrontation
torture
the plan
war
war II
awakening
the cell
Brawl
massacre
what the hell?
mommy and daddy
sharing
sired?
let's go
i have to
fire and ice
rebekah
hybrid...
mark
the cure.
i need a ring
Emily Catherine Fields...
saturday?
congratulations?
finally! oh...
A/N BIG NEWS! READ
to the pound
Read!
Turned!
NEW STORY!

The aftermath

2.1K 70 13
By forever_emison

Alison pov

"ALISON!" i heard spencer scream. I quickly pulled down my sleeve to cover the bite. I walked over to where spencer was calling.

She ran over and hugged me. "God ali are you okay?"

I nodded into spencer's chest. "Yeah i'm fine." I hated lying to them but i just don't want emily to find out. It would break her.

Spencer pulled away. "Okay come on aria and emily are at emily's house." I nodded and we left.

We got to emily's house and she invited spencer in and she pulled me in for a tight hug. "Babe are you okay? I was so worried about you." I could tell emily was crying. I felt her tears fall on my shoulder i pulled away and i wiped her tears with my thumb and kissed her passionately, yet quickly. "i'm fine em. I'm right here."

She smiled and grabbed my arm and pulled me to the couch. I winced in pain. She didn't notice. Thank god. We sat on the couch and i could feel spencer staring at me. "Em why don't we all watch a movie?"

Emily smiled and put in MEAN GIRLS. I leaned down and emily held me in her arms. Spencer stood up, "i'm gonna make popcorn. Ali can you help me please?" I looked at spencer and she gave me a look that says, 'now'. I stood up.

"Sure."

I walked over to her and she put in popcorn and took me to emily's bedroom.

"What's up?" i asked casually.

Spencer just eyed me. "You're acting strange." i laughed nervously,

"Whaaat? no i'm not!"

Spencer gave me a look.

"Hey don't give me that look." I said sternly.

Spencer acted confused, "what look?"

I eyed her, "the spencer look."

She rolled her eyes. "Ali what's wrong?"

"NOTHING IS WRONG OKAY? I AM FINE!"

Spencer grabbed my arm tightly, "AHH." i gasped out. Spencer looked at my sleeve and then up at me.

She reached for my sleeve but i pushed her away. "Alison what's wrong? does your arm hurt?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'm fine."

"Show me."

"No i'm fine spencer!"

She charged to me and before i could fight her off she pulled my sleeve up and gasped. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, "alison... Did hanna do this?"

I pulled my sleeve back down. "i'm fine spencer."

I went to walk out but she grabbed me, "alison! a werewolf bite KILLS a vampire!" I spun around,

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT?! I'M FINE! LET. IT. GO!"

"Does emily know?" she asked sharply.

"No and she won't find out."

"Why not?"

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT HER TO WATCH ME DIE!"

I was now in tears. Spencer pulled me in for a hug. "Here you need to eat." We went into the kitchen and she gave me the popcorn. I ate it and pretended to like it for her sake.

I looke up at her and smiled. "It's gross isn't it?"

"Yeah i'm gonna puke." I spit it out in the garbage. She laughed softly. "Here, let's go get a bag." We went into emily's parents cooler filled with blood bags.

Spencer handed me one. "i don't want to lose control."

"Alison you need it. You are dying." I nodded and opened it. I sucked it down.

I felt dizzy. I started wobbling. "Ali! spence come on!"

Me and spence walked back in and i fell into emily's arms. Spencer held aria in her arms.

After a while i felt emily shaking me. "ALISON! ALISON WAKE UP!" i shot up and i was pouring out sweat.

"Alison are you okay?" emily asked.

I nodded "yeah just a bad dream."

Emily held me and put her hand on my forehead, "god ali you're burning up!"

"I'm fine em really." I could tell she didn't believe me but she let it go.

"Guys we should go find hanna, the sun will rise in a few hours." I looked at the clock. 4 am we've been up for a really long time. "Okay ali come on." I nodded. I stood up and fell back down and everything went black.

Emily pov

"ALISON!" i ran to alison and picked her up. I carried her upstairs and put her on my bed. Spencer and aria followed.

"What the hell happened?!" i said.

I looked back at ali and gasped. Her sleeve was up and her arms was res and purple. Her veins were popping up all over the place and it was big.

"Spencer what happened to her!" spencer looked at me sadly. "Umm..." i grabbed her

"SPENCER!"

"Okay okay! it happened last night."

"What happened last night?!"

"When she was helping hanna...she-she got bit." spencer started tearing up. "But-t-that means that she's gonna-" i was tearing up.

"Yeah she's dying em." I broke down and aria teared up. "Spencer! We have to look for a cure!" Aria yelled. "em wanna come?" spencer asked softly.

"No i'm staying here." They nodded and left. Alison was pale and sweating. I broke down. I held her hand. "Please ali don't die."

I felt ali moving. "Ali my baby" i stroked her hair and she gulped. "Hey what- what happened?"

"You passed out babe. Spencer told me."

Ali looked down. "I told her not to..."

I looked at her and she was sweaty and gulping the air. "Ali you should've told me. you can't-you can't die. There has to be a cure. aria and spencer are looking a-" i was cut off by ali chuckling.

"What's so funny?" i asked.

"You! emily there is no cure! i'm dying! hanna bit me!" ali cried out. There was a knock on the door.

"What are you doing here?" i said harshly. "Spencer and aria found me. They told me what happened. I am so sorry alison! please forgive me!"

Hanna started crying and i walked up to her and smacked her across the face.

"You do NOT deserve forgiveness! She is DYING because YOU bit her!" i screamed at her.

"Emily. Stop please. She couldn't help it." alison sqeaked out.

I looked over to her and she was very weak. She nodded and i stepped to the side. Hanna ran over to alison and hugged her lightly. "Alison i am so sorry! i never wanted that to happen. I am so so sorry." alison smiled weakly and reached for hanna's hand.

I couldn't help but feel jealous. I shook it off.

"Hanna don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Please don't be sorry. i love you hanna and i don't want you to be sorry. You are my best friend."

Tears rolled down hanna's face. "We'll keep looking. For a cure. Hang in there." ali nodded. hanna kissed alison's forehead and headed out.

I sat next to ali and she held my hand. I started crying. "Please don't leave me alison. I love you so much. You can't leave! I will be miserable." I cried into her stomach.

"Em you will be fine. You're strong. You will move on. I know that you used to have feelings for hanna. Maybe they will resurface. I will always love you emmy. You will move on. Please. I love you so much em." Ali barely got that out and i leaned down and lightly kissed her soft lips. I pulled away and she smiled and then she started closing her eyes. "NO!ALISON STAY AWAKE PLEASE!"

"Well sorry to ruin this lovely moment." I turned around and saw paige. "What do you want paige?"

"A little birdie told me that barbie is dying. Thought i could help."

"You helped enough paige! please just let her be." I cried out.

"Wow emily i thought you would be more happy to hear that i have the cure."

"You what?"

"Yep i do. Here."

She took out a knife and sliced her hand open and put it into a bottle. She handed it to alison who was barely alive. "Your blood is the cure?" I said.

"Drink." Was all that paige said.

Alison weakly dranks the blood. Her arm started healing right away. I smiled. "It-it worked." Alison said.

She gained her color back. I smiled widely at her and she squeezed my hand. "Of course it did." Paige said sourly.

"Wait what's the catch?" alis said

"Ah ali you know me so well! There is a catch."

"Which is?" alison said.

"You are coming with me to be my 'partner in crime'."

"LIKE HELL I AM!" alison yelled.

alison pov

"LIKE HELL I AM!" i yelled.

"Either you come with me or i will turn your precious emily into a vampire." paige said.

"You're bluffing!" I screamed i sat up. Paige ran to emily and made her stand up and fed her her blood. "NO NO NO!" I cried out. Paige had her hands on emily's head ready to snap her neck.

"ALISON!" emily screamed out.

"WAIT NO PAIGE DON'T FINE FINE!" I yelled out.

Paige dropped her hands and smiled devilishly. "Very well. But you need to prove your worth... I don't believe you will be loyal."

"Well what do you want me to do?" I asked nervously. Paige opened her bag and took out a blood bag.

"Drink it."

"Alison don't." Emily pleaded.

"Your choice alison. Either be loyal and be by my side or emily becomes a vampire."

"You have to promise not to hurt emily." I said.

"I promise." Paige said seriously.

I knew that i had to so i opened the bag and took a sip. I looked up at paige. "All of it." She ordered. I gulped. I won't be able to control myself.

"Ali don't! please!" emily pleaded louder.

I looked up at emily and i motioned for emily to sit next to me. "I love you emily." i grabbed emily's face and pulle her in for a passionate kiss. "Ali don't. Stay please."

I ignored emily and sucked down the whole bag. It felt so good.

"Ali no."

I looked up at paige. "Happy?" i asked. Emily stood up and paige took out another one and threw it to me. "Again."

"Ali no don't."

I ripped the bag open and sucked it down. "That's it ripper. There you go."

I was eager for more. I didn't care about anything right now besides blood. I looked back up to pigskin.

"More" i said.

She threw me another and i could hear emily yelling.

Emily pov

Alison ripped through her third bag. She looked up at me with blood shot eyes and blood on her mouth and face. I don't know this version of alison.

"More!" alison yelled. I jumped at her voice. It was angry, raspy, and desperate. Paige laughed and gave her three more. Alison ripped through all of them.

"Paige you can't take her!" i screamed.

"Oh sweetie. She's already gone." Paige smiled. Alison stood up and took paige's bag ripping through it.

"Alison i have no more." paige said. Alison got mad and threw the bag across the room and i ran to her.

"Alison! it's me okay? it's me! look at me!" alison looked into my eyes and said, "i need more blood!"

This is not alison. at least not the one i know. She was pissed and then she calmed down. "Alright barbie let's go." Paige said. "ALISON NO!" paige disappeared with alison.

That may have been the last time i ever saw alison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i took pieces from tvd and put it into here! hope you liked it! It is gonna be very similar to tvd but i am trying to add my own stuff as well!

Thanks for reading you guys!

Love ya!☺️💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 37
About a year ago, Alison's dad passed away, so she moved into rosewood with her younger siblings and mother to start a new. But it is hard life fo...
8.5K 143 19
-A free fan fiction. Alison is in love with Emily, but she doesn't show it. Actually she act like a bitch toward Emily. But when they have to work t...
20.9K 380 18
A desperate Emily, financially broken, she will be pampered by a sponsor; in the search for a 'sugar daddy' and easy money... what will be the thing...
239K 7.2K 41
Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an attempt to follow in her father's footstep...