Atlanta Love

By montanastories

Dave East move to Atlanta to further his career in music and to get away from the super busy life in New York... More

Welcome to Atlanta Love
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thiry-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Hiya!!!
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
πŸ’”πŸ™πŸΌ
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
New Story

Twenty-Three

15.1K 510 74
By montanastories

Dave
I stared at my plate deciding on do I want to max out of my food and fuck the shit outta Haze or fuck the shit outta Haze then come back and max out my food. I down my tea and stood up I placed my plate in the microwave and put the glass in the sink. I made my way upstairs to Haze room I walked in and closed the door behind me I turned seeing Haze sitting on the bed with her hair up which won't last long.

"Damn," I said as I licked my lips.

"You finished eating?"

"Nah I'll eat after I fuck the shit outta you though."

"You got any condoms?"

"I uh didn't bring any."

Haze nodded she stood up and walked over to her dresser and pulled out a box of Magnums XL.

"Don't worry I bought a box before I came home."

I nodded I removed my shirt and came up out of my slides and took my pants off Haze took the denim jacket she had on off.

"Dave please go easy with me."

"I got you baby lay back for me."

Haze laid back on her bed I took the box of Magnums from her and placed them on the night stand. I grabbed Haze panties and looked at her for the conformation and she nodded. I pulled them down and threw them across the room. I stared at Haze.

"What?"

"You're fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you," Haze said as she blushed.

I pulled Haze towards me and placed her legs on my shoulder I looked at Haze and winked at her. I kissed the inside of Haze thigh causing her to tense up.

"Babe relax for me okay."

"Okay I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know this is new for me."

"I got you baby just relax."

Haze nodded I felt her relax I kissed the inside of her thigh again I kissed her other thigh then I looked at Haze.

"You put on Cotton Candy perfume?"

"No edible oil."

I didn't say anything I nodded.

"Why-," I cut Haze off by kissing her clit.

"Dave can you stop," I looked up at Haze.

"Be quiet."

"But you're-," I cut Haze off.

"Be quiet and let me work."

She huffed and I smirked I licked her clit causing Haze to shutter I stuck my tongue out and pushed it inside of her hole causing her to clench around me.

"Relax," I mumbled causing Haze body to vibrate Haze nodded and relaxed.

I licked and sucked Haze listening to her moan out she took her hand and pushed my head deeper I pulled back a little and added a finger.

"Oh fuck," Haze moaned.

I placed my thumb on Haze clit and squeezed it.

"Shit baby," Haze moaned out.

I continued my assault on Haze and she started to push me away.

"Dave move," Haze whined.

"No."

I removed my finger and went back to eating Haze like I haven't ate in weeks I continued to add pressure to Haze clit her legs began to shake.

"Dave please," Haze whined out of breath.

"Oh fuck," Haze moaned as she came.

I slurped all of her juices I took Haze legs from around my shoulders watching as she heaved up and down and her body shake.

Hazel
Fuck sex I'm tired as hell just from the head that Dave just gave me. Dave grabbed a condom and came out of his boxers.

"I'm tired babe."

"I'm not."

I watched as Dave stroke himself to life.

"Why you looking at my dick like that?"

"Cause it grew and it won't fit."

Dave laughed slightly.

"It will fit now lay back."

I nodded and laid back Dave hovered over me he bent down and kissed me allowing to taste myself. I felt Dave pushed himself inside of me I gasped and placed my hands on Dave back and dug my nails into his back Dave pulled apart and looked at me.

"It'll be over soon."

I nodded.

Dave continued to push himself into me and I winced in pain.

"Okay I'm in you good."

"Yeah."

Dave nodded and started moving slowly I winced and continued to dig my nails in his back.

"Ease up babe."

I nodded and eased up from digging my nails in his back. The pain subsided and the pleasure took over.

"Oouuu baby," I moaned out and wrapped my legs around Dave bringing him closer to me.

"You love me Haze?"

I nodded.

"Nah babe I need words you love me cause I love you."

"Yesssss baby I love you," I moaned.

"Who's pussy is this Haze?"

"Uhhh I'm about to cum."

"Answer me Haze."

"Yours daddy yours," I said as I came.

Dave buried his head in the crook of my neck and slowed his pace down.

"Fuck I love you Haze."

"I love you too."

I don't know if it's us speaking because of the sex high or if we meant it."

"I'm about to cum cum with my baby."

Dave picked up his speed I felt the familiar pressure built up and I came again with Dave right behind him. Dave pulled out and removed the condom I watched as he grabbed another one.

The next morning

I woke up to my entire body sore me and Dave went round for round and finally ended in the shower around 1:30 this morning. I sat up seeing Dave walk out from the bathroom.

"Hey sleepy head."

"Hey."

"I ran you a bath."

"Thank you."

Dave walked over to me and picked me up he carried me into the bathroom and carefully placed me in the hot water I moaned and relaxed into the water.

"Haze I meant what I said I love you."

"You do?"

"Yeah I do. Did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Yeah."

"Enjoy your bath babe."

"I will."

"You going in today?"

"Yeah I have a client."

"Alright I'll go cook you something to eat."

"Thanks again babe."

"You're welcome."

Dave walked out of the bathroom leaving me to enjoy the hot bath.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I walked into the salon I greeted Brittany and walked onto the salon floor with my hair bags right behind me.

"Oouu Haze you're glowing."

I only smiled.

"Must've gotten some."

"Gaven I'm not telling either one of you about my sex life."

"Okay boss."

"I clocked you in Haze."

"Thanks Khia."

"You're welcome."

"Where's Ari?"

"Bathroom."

I nodded I laid my hair bags down and I unzipped my bags and started taking everything that I will be using out.

"Haze your client Karmen is here."

"She's early?"

"Yeah she's getting her eyebrows waxed."

"Okay that's fine."

I unwrapped my flat iron and wand curlers I plugged them both up I set up my combs, brushes and hair serum. I zipped my bags and moved them out of the way.

"Damn Haze I almost got blinded by that glow you got going on," Ari said as she walked over to me eating my strawberries.

"Are those my strawberries?"

"Yes."

"Fix your face Ari it's okay."

"I'll buy you more."

"It's okay Ari honestly feed my nephew."

She nodded and waddled over to her station my client Karmen walked over to me.

"Nice to meet you Hazel."

"You too."

Karmen sat down I placed the smock over her.

"Any specific hairstyle?"

"No this my first time coming to a salon my sister used to do my hair but she started to rush."

"It's fine I know exactly what I want to do to your hair."

Karmen nodded I removed the bobby pins I undid the halo braid and detangled her hair. I told Karmen to follow me over to the sink. Once she was seated I grabbed my shampoo, conditioner and hair cream. After I washed her hair I placed her under the dryer I walked to the back going to where we kept our bundles.

I grabbed three 24 inch bundles and a 22 inch closure of the 613 blonde hair I walked back to the front. I got a bowl and put warm water in it then I grabbed the pink hair dye.

"Haze you're about to give her pink hair?"

"Pink and blonde and I'm doing the watercolor method."

Victoria nodded I got a plastic spoon and poured some dye onto the spoon and placed it in the water mixed the water and dye I added some more dye then I unraveled one of the bundles and placed it in the water. After about 2 minutes I got the bundle out and squeezed out the water I nodded at the results and continued on. I finally got done with the three bundles and did the closure.

"Uh Haze aren't you worried about the lace getting tinted?"

"Nope because it's not going to get tinted by doing this method Ari."

She nodded as she watched me.

"You and Dave had sex yet?"

I looked around noticing all of my employees working.

"Yeah last night."

"My baby growing up," Ari said I laughed.

"Whatever can you go check on Karmen."

"Yeah I got you need me to braid her down for you too."

"Would you please."

"Yeah cause you're moving like you're still sore," Ari whispered.

"Cause I am," I whispered back.

Ari laughed slightly and walked over to Karmen I squeezed all of water out of the closure then I placed it on my wig head since it's a 360 closure I'll just sow the bundles into Karmen hair while they're still wet then I'll blow dry the bundles and lastly install the closure blow dry it then I'll install the 360 closure.

Ari finished braiding down Karmen hair for me I thanked her and got started on sowing the damp bundles into Karmen's hair.

"Haze are you going to do another wig installment class again?"

"Yes but I haven't found a venue yet."

"I got you covered just give me the date and I got you," Kaliana spoke.

"Okay we'll talk before we close."

"Yes ma'am."

3 hours later
I'm officially finished with Karmen's hair I'm actually loving this color on her and I can't wait to see Karmen's face. I snapped a picture of Karmen as she was on her phone.

I love taking pictures and posting them to my business Instagram for everyone to see my work. I handed Karmen the hand held mirror she looked up from her phone and at herself.

"I love it Hazel thank you so much."

"You're welcome."

"How long can this hairstyle last?"

"If you take good care of it 3-4 months."

"I'm definitely going to do that."

"If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me."

"I won't thanks again Hazel."

"You're welcome you pay at the front."

Karmen nodded she handed me the mirror back and walked towards the front I grabbed the broom and swept up the excessive hair and got ready for my next client.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

952K 22.2K 53
Karin is a full time college student majoring in fashion and minoring in cosmetology. Her focus is and has always been on getting out of New York. Wh...
19.4K 440 28
You and your brother move from California, to New York for his acting job. You and your brother are inseparable, and you always depended on him. When...
288K 10.5K 50
Enter the life of Shauntelle 'Shaunie' Moore and David 'Dave East' Brewster
103K 5.2K 46
Read Atlanta Love first to understand this story