Twenty

Dave
I'm taking two of my favorite ladies tonight on a date even though me and Haze are friends I'm not going to stop until she's back as my lady again. Kairi is up and dressed for tonight and I'm getting ready for our date night.

"Dave can you just please tell me where we're going," Haze said as she looked over at me.

"Nope."

She smacked her teeth and turned her head away from me and pouted.

"You look good mami

"You look good mami."

"Leave me alone Dave."

"You got an attitude?"

"Yep cause you won't tell me where we going."

"Cause it's a surprise for you and Kairi."

Haze huffed I chuckled and put my watch on I walked up to Haze and pulled her body to me.

"Let me surprise you baby."

"I don't wanna be surprised I want to know where we're going and don't call me baby."

"Oh forreal."

"Yep."

"Well that's not happening baby."

"Dave I'm not playing with you."

I turned Haze face towards me I leaned in and pecked her lips.

"Chill out."

"Tell me where we're going," Haze kissed me again this time longer we eventually pulled apart.

"Aight we're going to South City Kitchen in Midtown."

Haze nodded.

"Go get dressed."

"Okay."

Haze walked into her closet to get dressed. I know we wasn't supposed to kiss this soon but I couldn't help myself.

"Dada," Kairi said as she looked up from my phone.

"Yes baby."

"Cheese."

I smiled I walked over to Haze bed I placed Kairi in my lap and got my phone from her and took a few selfies. About 15 minutes later Haze came out of her closet dressed I looked up and she looked at me.

"What is it too much?"

"Nah not at all."

"Okay let's go."

Haze grabbed her purse I picked up Kairi and we walked out of her room heading down the stairs. We walked through her foyer and over to her door I opened the door Haze walked out and I followed. Haze closed and locked her front door then we walked over to my Maybach I opened the door for Haze and helped her in I closed the door and opened the passenger door for Kairi. I placed her in her booster seat and strapped her down.

"Dada phone."

"Nah baby you got your tablet remember," I reached over Kairi and handed her tablet.

"Tank you."

"You're welcome baby," I closed the back door.

I got in the driver seat and placed my seatbelt on I started up my Maybach.

"How was your visit with D," I asked as I drove down her driveway.

"It was good we both cried and we talked then he told me some good news."

"What's that?"

"When he gets out next month he's proposing to Ari."

"That's great and you better not say anything either Haze I know how Ari is your best friend and you two tell each other everything."

"Trust me Dave I'm not telling Ari anything."

"If you say so."

I looked at Kairi in my rear view mirror seeing she's on YouTube Kids that I downloaded for her.

"Trust me I'm not."

"Okay how's everything going at the shop," I asked as I made a right."

"Everything is going good I finally found a building in downtown Atlanta that I like and tomorrow the construction workers are going to get started."

"Okay."

"What about you how's Karma 2 coming."

"It's almost where I want it to be with a few more edits to the songs to make sure they're perfect I'll release them."

"Okay."

Haze turned up my radio then she intertwined our hands together I looked down at our hands and over at her as she sung along with Drake.

Hazel
About 30 minutes later we pulled up to South City Kitchen Dave parked he got out and opened my door then he got Kairi out I stepped out grabbing my purse Dave closed the back door then the passenger door. He intertwined my hand with his and we walked through the parking lot.

"Such a beautiful family," an older couple said as they passed us.

I looked at Dave and he shrugged his shoulders. A few dudes was looking at me as they passed us with their dates I couldn't do anything but shake my head.

We walked inside of the restaurant and was seated immediately the hostess gave us our menus and walked away.

"Everything on the menu sounds delicious."

"Yeah it does."

"Have you ever been here?"

"Nah first time."

Haze nodded we both was glancing over at Kairi who was coloring.

"How's your parents?"

"They're good they both ask about you a lot.

"Really?"

"Yeah they both keep asking me are we back together and I tell them that we're working on it."

"It don't even feel like it's been 2 weeks since we both made the decision to take things slow."

"I know it feels like it's been 4 months but I guess it only feel like that because we've been spending a lot of time either together or on the FaceTime."

"Right."

I looked through the menu once again finally settling on what I want and what I'm going to order for Kairi I closed the menu.

"Did the tattoos over your eyebrows hurt?"

"Nah I was high as shit."

"Should've known."

"What?"

"That when you got your tattoos you was high."

"Hell yeah I wasn't about to be sober and be bitching out cause the tattoos hurt so I got high so that I could be mellow as he's doing the tattoos."

"So you got them at the same time?"

"Nah I got Kairi name tatted probably about a year ago."

I nodded the waiter came and took our orders I looked over at Kairi and she was still coloring her eyebrows was furrowed together like Dave's. Dave phone rung he looked down seeing that it was D calling he picked up and put him on speaker but turning the volume down some so we won't disturb any of the other customers here.