Twenty-Four

Hazel
After I finished my last client I got my mannequin head stand out and I walked to the back to get some bundles I walked back out seeing Gaven eyeing me.

"What G?"

"Dave must've gave you the dick finally cause you showing all types of skin."

"What me and my man did is none of y'alls business with y'all nosy ass and Dave didn't have a probably with my outfit hell he loves it."

"Yes ma'am," G threw his hands up.

"Finish up your client so you can head home."

"Oh trust me I will."

I got a wig cap and placed it on the mannequin head I grabbed the 26' bundle I unraveled it I placed the bundle in my chair I grabbed my hair needle and thread and threaded the needle.

"So Haze about this wig installment beginners class what day do you want to do it?"

"September 14th it'll give everyone enough time to have their money and secure the spot."

"Okay I'll let my brother know about renting one of his venues."

"Alright let him know we're looking forward to having between 500-1500 people."

"Will do."

"Thanks Kaliana and I'll make a post tomorrow so once I make the official post everyone else can spread the word."

"Yes ma'am," all of my employees stated.

I nodded I grabbed the 24' 360 closure I unraveled it I grabbed some pins and pinned the closure down. I grabbed the first bundle I had and began to sew it down.

"Alright Haze I'm done for today."

"Okay Gaven see you tomorrow."

"I'm going to be late I have a dentist appointment."

"You have any morning clients?"

"No."

"Okay have a good night."

"You too."

"Haze are you going to do curls to that wig?"

"Yeah Ima post it on my Instagram and give it away to a lucky follower along with an installment for free you know what I'm going to give 5 single moms a mommy makeover."

"Are we going to be involved?"

"Not everyone I'll chose 5 hairstylists, 5 makeup artists and 5 nail techs."

"We already know that Haze is going to chose Gaven and Ariel so it's only 3 hairstylists to chose from."

"Was that shade San thrown at me and Gaven?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Sanatoria you have to prove to me why you deserve to work with me you just got here."

"And I haven't been able to get close to you like all of the others Hazel it's like you pick your favorites and I've been here for 4 months I get pushed back when it comes to the vets."

"It's not even like that San."

"Yes it is Ariel and you know it I chose this salon because I look up to Hazel always have since I was a little girl and everyone else get to work along side of her and I can't I've proven myself time and time again and my work always get overshadowed by y'all."

"I'm sorry San I didn't know you felt like this."

"I try not to complain at all because I'm the youngest and I don't want y'all to think that I'm being a brat I didn't come from the best upbringing my mom struggles to take care of me and my siblings my dad is nonexistent he knows about me but won't reach out to me. I'm only 18 trying to figure out the world while helping my mom."