Thirty-One

The next day

Hazel
I tried to get Kairi dressed but she kept fighting with me I sighed and called for Dave and didn't get an answer.

"DAVE," I called out.

Still no answer.

"DAVE," I called once more.

Dave walked in putting on his shirt.

"Get Kairi dressed she keeps fighting with me she already elbowed me in the face."

"Alright."

I nodded I stood up and walked out of Kairi room I sighed and made my way down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen going over to the refrigerator I opened it and grabbed a bottle of water I closed the refrigerator door and opened the water bottle.

"She's dressed babe," Dave said as he walked in with Kairi in his arms.

"Okay let's go."

We walked out of the kitchen and over to the door I walked out first and Dave followed behind me. Dave sat Kairi down on her feet I grabbed her hand and lead her over to Dave Range Rover I unlocked the door and picked her up sitting in her seat.

"Kairi you wanted to give me a hard time with getting you dressed?"

Kairi didn't say anything she just laughed.

"I'll take that as a yes," I buckled the seatbelt around her and closed the back door.

I walked around to the passenger side.

"Thank you," I said to Dave as I got in he nodded and closed the passenger door.

Dave walked around to the driver side and got in I looked back at Kairi and she was on her iPad watching one of her shows.

Lyric House of Beauty

After I finished setting up everything that I needed Ari walked over to me and grabbed me my arm pulling me over into a corner.

"Yes Ari."

"When are you going to announce to everyone that you're pregnant?"

"Soon."

"How soon?"

"Ari," I warned.

"Alright alright I'll leave it alone for now."

"Thank you."

We walked back over to our stations Britney walked over to me with my client then she walked away.

"Hey I'm Torsha."

"Hazel have a seat."

Torsha sat down I grabbed my hair smock and wrapped it around her buttoning it up in the back I turned her towards me.

"What do you want done today?"

"I've been relaxed for the past 3 years because that's what my ex wanted."

"Okay."

"I'm tired of living by what he wants and not what I want for my hair so cut it all off I want a pixie cut."

"You sure cutting your hair is a big step."

Torsha sighed and smiled at me.

"I'm sure I'm tired of damaging my hair with perms cut it off."

"Alright."

I turned Torsha back around I took her hair tie out of her head I grabbed my comb I combed out her hair then I grabbed my scissors and began cutting her hair.