Thirty-Eight

2 weeks later

Dave
I never been on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show until today management had told me that Rickey had reached out and asked for me to be on his radio show.

"Babe I'm about to head out."

Haze sighed and rolled over looking up at me.

"Where you going?"

"Have an interview."

"Oh okay I love you."

"I love you too go back to sleep."

Haze poked out her lips I chuckled lightly I bent down and kissed her I pulled away seeing her smiling I shook my head and walked out of the room.

"Dada."

"Kairi what are you doing out of bed," I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and yawned.

"Come on lets go put you in the bed next to mommy."

I walked over to Kairi and picked her up. I walked back to me and Haze room I walked in I turned on the light and walked over to the bed.

"Babe."

"Hmm."

"Kai is about to lay next to you."

Haze nodded I laid Kai next to Haze then I walked over to the door I turned the light off closed and made my way down the stairs. I walked over to the front door I unlocked it I opened the door and walked out I turned and locked the door behind me. I walked over to the SUV truck and got in. I spoke to the driver and he drove off I unlocked my phone and set the alarm on the house.

About 40 minutes later we pulled up to the Rickey Smiley radio station the driver parked and got out he walked around to the back door and opened the door.

"Thank you Ben."

He nodded I got out and walked up to the building I opened the door and walked inside Shooter walked up to me I dapped him up. My manager Brian walked up to me he went over what will be said in the interview then he lead me over to the interview room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I made my way upstairs to me and Haze room I walked in seeing Haze and Kai still knocked out sleep I walked over to the bed.

"Babe wake up."

I shook Haze lightly.

"Hmm what's going on," Haze said as she sat up.

"It's time for you to get up mama."

She yawned.

"You back already?"

"I was gone for an hour and 30 minutes love."

"Oh."

"Promise went to the post office to drop off some orders."

"Okay."