Fourteen

10:00 pm that night

10:00 pm that night

Dave
I walked out of the room going to Kairi room I watched as Haze carefully laid her down in her bed and pulled the cover over her.

"I see you finally got her to go to sleep," I said as Haze turned towards me.

"Yeah."

"D and Ari should be here soon."

"Okay."

"What's wrong Haze?"

"Nothing," Haze walked out of the room.

"You sure."

"Yeah why wouldn't I."

Before I could answer Haze the doorbell rung I walked down the stairs with Haze right behind me. I unlocked the door and dapped D up I hugged Ari then I let them in.

"Listen up D don't get crazy drunk to where you can't remember what you did."

"I won't babe."

"Okay."

I pulled Haze into me.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay."

I kissed Haze I pulled away from her.

"Don't try and stay up trying to wait on me and D to come in."

"Ima try."

"Alright."

I pecked Haze lips then I walked over to the door waiting on D. D kissed Ari then walked over to the door we walked out Haze closed and locked the door.

"D don't get yourself in trouble where I have to save your ass."

"Dave I'm not I got too much going on for me to get in some trouble."

"And that's the same shit you said a year ago when your ass was drunk and looked what happened."

"You right but I'm not getting in any trouble tonight."

"Yeah okay," we got in my Maybach.

Onyx
I threw money at the strippers that was on the stage I glanced over at D and shook my head he was being a little touchy with his drunk ass.

"You want a private dance?"

"Nah sweetheart I'm good," D spoke.