Twenty-Three

Dave
I stared at my plate deciding on do I want to max out of my food and fuck the shit outta Haze or fuck the shit outta Haze then come back and max out my food. I down my tea and stood up I placed my plate in the microwave and put the glass in the sink. I made my way upstairs to Haze room I walked in and closed the door behind me I turned seeing Haze sitting on the bed with her hair up which won't last long.

"Damn," I said as I licked my lips

"You finished eating?"

"Nah I'll eat after I fuck the shit outta you though."

"You got any condoms?"

"I uh didn't bring any."

Haze nodded she stood up and walked over to her dresser and pulled out a box of Magnums XL.

"Don't worry I bought a box before I came home."

I nodded I removed my shirt and came up out of my slides and took my pants off Haze took the denim jacket she had on off.

"Dave please go easy with me."

"I got you baby lay back for me."

Haze laid back on her bed I took the box of Magnums from her and placed them on the night stand. I grabbed Haze panties and looked at her for the conformation and she nodded. I pulled them down and threw them across the room. I stared at Haze.

"What?"

"You're fucking gorgeous."

"Thank you," Haze said as she blushed.

I pulled Haze towards me and placed her legs on my shoulder I looked at Haze and winked at her. I kissed the inside of Haze thigh causing her to tense up.

"Babe relax for me okay."

"Okay I'm not going to hurt you."

"I know this is new for me."

"I got you baby just relax."

Haze nodded I felt her relax I kissed the inside of her thigh again I kissed her other thigh then I looked at Haze.

"You put on Cotton Candy perfume?"

"No edible oil."

I didn't say anything I nodded.

"Why-," I cut Haze off by kissing her clit.

"Dave can you stop," I looked up at Haze.

"Be quiet."

"But you're-," I cut Haze off.

"Be quiet and let me work."

She huffed and I smirked I licked her clit causing Haze to shutter I stuck my tongue out and pushed it inside of her hole causing her to clench around me.