Sabrina Carpenter/ Camila Cab...

By ZzzTheWriter

Imagines for mostly Sabrina Carpenter and Camila Cabello, but also include Billie Eilish, Maggie Lindemann, F... More

Show And Tell -- Camila
Daddy-- Sabrina
She's Into Me?-- Cambrina
She's Into Me? Pt.2 -- Sabrina
I Like Chocolate -- Camila
Because I said so-- Camila
You Cheese It Face,Drain pipe,Cabbage Patch Looking Bitch--Sabrina
Connections
Ride or Die Love-- Sabrina
Ride or Die Love Pt.2-- Sabrina
Because I Love Her-- Camila
You play too much-- Maggie Lindemann
Maggie?
Freakiest Dare-- Maggie
Is Camila white?
"Ha Ha, Ha Ha"-- Sabrina
My Baby-- Maggie
Twinning-- Billie Eilish
My Kiss-- Camila
Stealing my girl-- Sabrina
Waiting-- Camila
Oops--Maggie
Rilaya?
new book
California Birthday Girl -- Sabrina
Beaches and Capris -- Sabrina
Between Us
Bff-- Billie
SMUT UPDATE??
Special Sauce-- Lauren Jauregui
Summer School-- Camila
My Number One-- Sabrina
Billie- GIF 1
Billie- GIF 2
Billie-- GIF 3
Billie-- GIF 4
Billie- GIF 5
Billie Book Poll!!! COME VOTEEE
Sabrina did something for me...
Foreign
Camila GIF-- 1
Sabrina GIF--1
CALLING ALL FANSS
Final poll
Yours-- Chloë Grace Moretz
Why does everybody love you? -- Sabrina
Sad Faces-- Camila
Billie BOOK BITCH
Scabs--Sabrina
You are my dream-- Sabrina
Instagram Live--Sabrina
REQUEST HERE
Texting Au
Camila gif imagines
Ms.Carpenter-- Sabrina
Heros and visions-- Rilaya pt.1
Princesa--Camila
Blind-- Sabrina
Sabrina Gif Imagines
Awful....
New Sabrina book...
GIF-- {Billie}
GIF {Camila}
Gif- {Sabrina}
Dancer- {Sabrina}
Maggie Gif Imagines
Gif imagine book
GIF IMAGINE BOOK OUT NOW
Two shy girls- Sabrina
Honeymoon- Sabrina
Consequences -Sabrina and Camila
Ask Me
Answers 😁
Texts 1- Lauren
Texts 2- Lauren
Calling all girlsss
time to voteee
HOUSE OF CORRECTION
Princesa Pt.2
Cast your votes!!
AUDIO CONVERSIONS

In My Blood--Camila Pt.1

1.2K 32 2
By ZzzTheWriter

1,2,3-- 1,2,3 -- 1,3,2 FUCK no no no, thats not right. 1 there is one leaf and one me so thats makes two of nothing. 1 leaf, 2 leaves, 3 leaves, four leaves-- whats after four? God why can't I remember? ? Damnit Y/n think! Why is everything spinning? I feel so cold, wait am I cold? Where did she go? She? Her name was.. her name is.. I CANNOT FUCKING THINK. I am so sleepy.

A tightness in my throat becomes prominent and my hands instinctively clutch the area as if its the only thing I know to do. The rest of my body feels numb and the only thing in my mind, is what happens next?

~~~~~

(1 Year Ago)

"Where is that damn key," I mumble tiredly to myself as I kneel down, checking under my parents bed for the missing item. Looking from left to right, the key to our safe is no where to be found. Groaning loudly I stand to my feet before walking to our kitchen  counter, eyes scanning the surface to no avail. Looking over my shoulder I note the time, 8:47, and the shiny little piece in front of it.

"Finally", I shake my head in annoyance. I have been searching for the damned thing for a solid 45 minutes! It is my job to open the safe and enter the money made from the work day into it every night. I never go to sleep without doing so, and it just so happens that i am particularly exhausted after nearly fighting reporters off my families property. I should mention my parents are the owners of the infamous Crescent Hotel located in a small town inside London.  recently a guest boarded with us and left in the middle of the night completely shaken. In no time at all the local news spread stories that our hotel is haunted and should be avoided at all costs. Thankfully, most guests are from out of town and are ignorant to the allegations. However, after check in, it usually doesn't take long for them to discover our hotel's history and get spooked and leave which is the reason we implemented a no refund policy. Decades ago, when this place was being constructed, a construction worker fell to his death, and that is only one of the  "ghosts" supposedly residing with us. The stories are so popular that they even spook my parents. During the day the work here with me, but at night they sleep in a small cabin not far from here. In all my years of working here I have yet to see one paranormal being. I have never been one to believe in such foolery. To me every myth is the same.

The Crescent Hotel is actually very large and old fashioned looking. That being said, it would be way to expensive to keep lights on everywhere, especially on a night like tonight, we have no guests. I have carry oil lamps whenever I need to leave the main suit, where I live comfortably with all my necessities. 

A crash of thunder resounds throughout the hall as I make my way towards the check in desk. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair lazily, placing the lamp on the window sill, stained with raindrops from the outside. 

Its enough light for the time being so I don't bother flipping the light switch to open the safe. I all the money is inside safe and sound, so I open the register and empty the contents, placing them in the safe before locking it back, throwing the key into my pant pocket. I turn around and nearly jump straight out of my skin.

A girl, stands before the desk staring directly into my eyes. She wears a black leather jacket and a black 1975 t-shirt underneath. Her soaking wet hair hanging loosely down her shoulders, a few strands clinging onto her light brown skin. Her face is expressionless and her hard and intense stare sends eery chills down my spine. Suddenly I feel smaller than I ever have and quite intimidated. 

"H-hi there! Didn't hear you come in," I chuckle nervously.

The girls expression never wavers making me feel even more anxious.

"Guess I am kinda quiet," she says.

"Ahem, how can I help you," I ask but not before clearing my throat in attempt to get rid of some of the thick and noticeable tension, failing, needless to say.

Instead of answering her eyes trail down to my lips, then down to my neck, making me shift uncomfortably as her tongue swipes against her upper lip slowly. The action stuns me, as it seemed less of a sexual gesture than a hungry one.

After a moment her eyes return to mine and she speaks.

"I need a room, one bed, for three weeks", she speaks bluntly.

If it were anyone else, i would think her tone was rather rude, however given her lack of emotion thus far, I decide that she probably had no intention to be neither polite or rude.

I crease my lips and nod, before calculating her total and grabbing a room key which intentionally happened to be the room furthest away from mine.

"So your total is three--"

I was cut off by the thud of a stack of hundreds being placed onto the desk.

"Keep the change," she simply stated before walking in the direction of her room.

I stood there for a moment trying to get a grasp on what just happened. There was easily a few thousand dollars in this stack, and she gave it to me as if it were nothing. There is something about her. If there is one thing I know for sure, it is that she is dangerous...

{Camila's Point Of View}

The smell of her warm and pulsing blood was lingering in my nose even after I was on the other side of the hotel. My fangs began to sprout at the thought of piercing her skin to taste her honey but I force myself to calm down. I was here for a purpose and killing her would defeat it, at least for now.

Opening my room door I walk to the center of it, kneeling down and pouring a special potion around me in the shape of a circle. At first nothing happened , but soon the ground began to shake under me and a hesitantly stood up. Slowly but surely, spirits who died in this building began to show themselves. Humans would be terrified but I have no need. The portal to the other side opens and I waste no time before walking over. 

Hell.

Hades greeted me at the gates and I gave him a playful glare before taking my jacket off and throwing it on the ground.

"Camila. I wonder what you are in search of this time," he chuckles.

"I want to die," I say getting straight to the point.

"I see. So you are depressed. Im sure you can easily get access to anti-depressants," he says.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I am not fucking depressed, I am over 900 years old. My family, dead, my friends, dead, anything that could  ever give me a reason to want to live is long gone," I exclaim frustratedly.

"What about your mate," he inquires with a sly smirk.

"I don't have a mate," I groan, beginning to get tired of this seemingly pointless conversation.

"Poor child! You surely know that every vampire has a mate," he says.

"Well not me", I groan.

"Nonsense! I have seen her," he exclaims.

"Well who the hell she because I have been waiting for 9 CENTURIES FOR HER TO SHOW UP," I growl.

"You know I cannot just give you that information little one," he places his hand on my shoulder.

After my family died I started occupying my free time by reading. I read for months and studied Greek mythology. I was fascinated with the vast amount of knowledge I was gaining, at it all made too much sense to be false! So, I did some digging. I spent 100 years traveling to ancient places, trying to find bits and pieces of a history that most believe to be false. There was a point when I gave up, feeling hopeless, and that was when I stumbled upon Hades. Its a fairly complicated story, however Hades basically assumed the role of my father from that point on. I barely ever see him in person anymore because he is the ruler of the underworld, but when I do, it is never without good reason.

"Well then let me die, for good! End me, right here and now", I plead with desperation. 

 "I cannot do that," he sighs.

"Yes you can! Of all beings, you are the one who can," I begin to sob.

"Stop this talk! You said your friends are dead, and while that is true they are neither here or there," he reminds me.

"But they have purpose! They fight the great fight with the wolves--"

"And why don't you," he interjects.

"Because.. I am not strong enough," I mumble.

As alarming as it may seem, I have never been the fighting type despite the fact that I am a vampire. If you cannot tell, I have always been the curious kind of girl. I am always trying to attain knowledge, it is the only thing left on earth that drives me. Because of that I tend to be stand-offish. Don't get it twisted though, when I need blood, I get it...

"False", he shakes his head.

"What have I told you so many times before," he quirks his brow at me.

"That I am stronger than the rest," I mumble.

"That is right, and yet you don't believe  me! Do you think I would ever tell you non-sense? Why would I do such a thing", he questions.

"I don't know," I cross my arms over my chest.

"You know not because there is no valid answer. I am a God, I gain nothing from misleading you," he speaks softly.

Not many of the other gods are too fond of Hades, nobody was really. He was God of the underworld so he was a bit of an outcast; He even had to kidnap his wife Persephone! He doesn't has no children, I am all he has in that aspect. I can tell he truly cherishes our relationship. 

"I know," I mutter.

"Return to your realm Camilita. Things will fall in to place for you, sooner than you think," he places a gentle kiss on my forehead, making me smile softly.

"Until next time I suppose," I smile sadly before the portal reopens, letting me step through with ease. 

Spirits are gone, and everything is quiet. I look through the room window and notice the sun shining against the blue sky and birds chirping outside.

"I am totally cursed," I mumble to myself before deciding I need a drink...

I decide to change my clothes before going to grab a drink considering I have no idea how long I have been at this hotel. When traveling realms, time tends to vary. Seconds in hell might mean hours on earth, that is why I only visit rarely. I change into a sweat shirt, black jeans, and converse shoes, pairing it with my red and black book-bag. 

I brush my hair before stepping out into the lobby and I am hit with the smell of that sweet blood yet again. My fangs really want to come out to play but I force them away once more.

Following the smell of the nectar I find myself exactly where I want to be, the bar.

I sit down the stool and give the young lady my most charming smile.

Hehehe, haven't seen you in a while, she chuckles awkwardly.

Yeah.. I have been tired, I shrug.

What can I get you, she offers a polite smile.

Hmm, I would like your finest merlot, I grin folding my hands on the bar.

She nods before turning around to grab the bottle of wine. I catch a glimpse of all the bottles sitting above her.

Fuck, I mutter lowly before I begin counting them all.

1 ,2 , 3, 4, 5, 6 ,7, 8, 9, 10, 11--

Here ya go, she smiles and places the wine glass in front of me, snapping me out of the trance I was under.

I hate that about being a vampire. I hate a lot about it actually. I am the walking dead, I feel like a zombie. I want it to be over for good! But Hades refuses to give me what I want. I hate all the stupid things that come along with being a vampire, including that instinct to count things, after hundreds of years of dealing with it, i managed to control it, but it isn't easy. To do so, I have to focus and even then, sometimes I can't resist.

{Your Point Of View}

She appears to be in a better mood than the last time I saw her, or maybe something about her changed? Either way, I should probably be polite and start some small talk.

So, uh where are you from, I take a seat from behind the bar.

Everywhere, she responds after a short sip of her wine.

Quirking my eyebrows at her, i encourage her to explain.

I have lived a little bit of everywhere. Never from London, as you can tell the beautiful accent is one charm I don't have, she chuckles.

Well, I like your voice the way it is, I smile warmly.

What about you? Where are you from anyway, she inquires.

I sigh and hop off the stool before grabbing a towel to buffer the counter top with.

Oh just some town in the states that nobody cares about, I shrug.

I care, that's why I asked, she giggles.

I'm from-

I take a sharp inhale of air as I prick my finger on something.

Shiit, I hiss in pain, bringing my finger up to see the small drop of blood....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.6K 33
Fifth harmony imagines for all the girls and ships
47K 656 34
Hey peoples, this is going to be a book that I will add onto when I don't have inspiration for my other books that I will update regularly. Please d...
7.7K 221 19
Rosie's hard life becomes better when Billie appears. They fight together against everything.
17.3K 130 22
Small imagines of Billie :) (Might have smut :) ) Will definitely have some fluff tho Occasional update book as well :p Created- 7-18-20