Sabrina Carpenter/ Camila Cab...

By ZzzTheWriter

Imagines for mostly Sabrina Carpenter and Camila Cabello, but also include Billie Eilish, Maggie Lindemann, F... More

Show And Tell -- Camila
Daddy-- Sabrina
She's Into Me?-- Cambrina
She's Into Me? Pt.2 -- Sabrina
I Like Chocolate -- Camila
Because I said so-- Camila
You Cheese It Face,Drain pipe,Cabbage Patch Looking Bitch--Sabrina
Connections
Ride or Die Love-- Sabrina
Ride or Die Love Pt.2-- Sabrina
Because I Love Her-- Camila
You play too much-- Maggie Lindemann
Maggie?
Freakiest Dare-- Maggie
Is Camila white?
"Ha Ha, Ha Ha"-- Sabrina
My Baby-- Maggie
Twinning-- Billie Eilish
My Kiss-- Camila
Stealing my girl-- Sabrina
Waiting-- Camila
Oops--Maggie
Rilaya?
new book
California Birthday Girl -- Sabrina
Beaches and Capris -- Sabrina
Between Us
Bff-- Billie
SMUT UPDATE??
Special Sauce-- Lauren Jauregui
Summer School-- Camila
My Number One-- Sabrina
Billie- GIF 1
Billie- GIF 2
Billie-- GIF 3
Billie-- GIF 4
Billie- GIF 5
Billie Book Poll!!! COME VOTEEE
Sabrina did something for me...
Foreign
Camila GIF-- 1
Sabrina GIF--1
CALLING ALL FANSS
Final poll
Yours-- ChloΓ« Grace Moretz
Why does everybody love you? -- Sabrina
Sad Faces-- Camila
Billie BOOK BITCH
Scabs--Sabrina
You are my dream-- Sabrina
Instagram Live--Sabrina
REQUEST HERE
Texting Au
Camila gif imagines
Ms.Carpenter-- Sabrina
In My Blood--Camila Pt.1
Princesa--Camila
Blind-- Sabrina
Sabrina Gif Imagines
Awful....
New Sabrina book...
GIF-- {Billie}
GIF {Camila}
Gif- {Sabrina}
Dancer- {Sabrina}
Maggie Gif Imagines
Gif imagine book
GIF IMAGINE BOOK OUT NOW
Two shy girls- Sabrina
Honeymoon- Sabrina
Consequences -Sabrina and Camila
Ask Me
Answers 😁
Texts 1- Lauren
Texts 2- Lauren
Calling all girlsss
time to voteee
HOUSE OF CORRECTION
Princesa Pt.2
Cast your votes!!
AUDIO CONVERSIONS

Heros and visions-- Rilaya pt.1

1.1K 12 0
By ZzzTheWriter

{Maya's Point Of View}

Monday. another day, to another week. I shiver slightly as the morning air tickles my skin, peering over my shoulder to smile at the sun just barely rising over the tall buildings. I always loved the  short walk to the Matthew's house in the morning. I get to think without distractions. I love thinking about things, things like life, my future, love... Although, love has been a bit of a question mark for me lately. I feel fine, until the thought of being with another person pops into my head. Yes I want romance and stuff but, I don't know what I like anymore. I don't know what not knowing what I like anymore means either. That is a scary thought. 

Shoving my hands into my jean pockets I take in a deep breath of air before exhaling and entering the apartment complex where my best friend lives. 

Last night I had a dream. I was in this all white room, and I was wearing all white clothes and there was nothing else. I started frantically looking around the oddly cold space until a female figure appeared. Her back was facing me, so I tried calling out for her to get her attention, only I had no voice. I clutched onto my throat, and tears began to fill my eyes. Surprisingly the girl turned around and began walking towards me. I don't know who she was, but I felt close to her, closer to her than anyone else. She smiled sadly at me, wiping away my tears with the pad of her thumbs. I found myself staring into her eyes, wondering who was this mysterious girl. Within the blink of an eye, she was leaning in. I don't have the slightest clue as to why I didn't pull away, but instead I stood there and waited for her to kiss me. And just as she was about to, I woke up.

I knock on the door, and after a few moments Riley answers.

"Maya? You-- you okay," she asks in a nervous tone.

"What? Of course! I am great, what makes you ask that",I giggle.

"In all of my years of knowing you, you have never knocked on my door," she raises her eyebrows.

"Riles, i'm good. Really," I say before sliding into the dining table, Riley following shortly. 

"Sup Matthews, whats for breakfast," I smile.

"My specialty of gourmet scrambled eggs," he says proudly.

"Eww," Riley and i both whine.

"Lets grab something on the way to school," she says.

"Agreed," I say before looking at Corey who is pouting sadly.

"O-or we can eat this wonderful meal, your father has prepared for us," I force the words out of my mouth along with a tense smile.

"Bu-"

To spare her fathers feelings I pick up her fork, shoveling a bite of egg into her mouth.

She stares at me with wide eyes and I nudge her leg.

"Swallow", I whisper yell.

After a moment she forces the food down her throat.

"How is it Riley," he asks with a proud grin.

"Delicious," she squeals.

"Awe, you're the best! Well, see you two at school then," he says before grabbing his coat and walking out the door.

As soon as he leaves she desperately wipes her tongue off with her napkin making me chuckle.

"What does it taste like," I furrow an eyebrow.

"Try it and see," she rolls her eyes playfully before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the table with her. For some reason my heart accelerates at the sudden warmth. Hmm, didn't realize I was cold? 

"Where is your mom", I ask curiously before leaning against the door frame, waiting for the brunette to grab her book bag.

"Already left to drop off Auggie," she replies.

"This early," I furrow my eyebrows.

"Yeah, remember the field trip I told you about", she asks.

"Ooooh yeah! I didn't know it was so soon though," I say.

"Yeah me either. He waited till the last minute to say anything about it. Kids these days," she jokes which causes me to laugh.

"You are a kid," I try to contain my laughter.

"I will have you know I am every bit of 15", she gasps dramatically.

"Yeah, yeah, I know honey," I link my arm with hers before we exit her home, and making our way towards the subway.

~~~~

"And a lot of people don't even realize, Justin Bieber is a fucking Demi God--"

at that point I stopped listening to the boy who has been talking to me about Justin Bieber for the past 15 minutes. I look to my left and see Riley laughing about something with Lucas, and sigh. 

"Why does she have to like him of all people"

"Because his is like, Hercules. Didn't you like him too," the blonde haired boy chuckles making me return my attention to him.

I roll my eyes and get up from the lunch room table and walk into the hallway, frowning at it's emptiness. I walk over to the bathroom and enter. I am greeted by my lonely and pale reflection. I look sick, what is wrong with me? I turn on the faucet and splash some water on my face, and return my gaze to my tired expression. I reach down and splash more water on my face before grabbing a paper towel, drying my skin, and removing my make-up in the process. 

Look at you. You are a sad excuse of a human. You're so stupid to think anyone could ever wanna be with you. Your own father didn't even want you! It's only a matter of time before Riley leaves you too. 

"Riley would never leave me. S-she promised", I mumble to myself, a tear sliding down my face.

Riley and Lucas are going to be happy with each other forever. Eventually they will realize what a worthless piece of shit you are, and drop you like everyone else.  You're so pathetic, trying to be all badass when in reality you are nothing more than a sad little girl-

"MAKE IT STOP," I yell at my reflection before slamming my fist on sink. 

Just my luck that the poorly built structure would crumble down to my feet.

Great job Maya.

~~~~~~

{Riley's Point Of View}

"So I was thinking, jelly beans could totally be our thing now", Lucas says shyly making me melt.

"I like jelly beans," I swoon while staring at him dreamily. The texan smiles and meets my intense adoring gaze, and our staring contest is only broken when Zay sits down next to him.

"Hey Zay! Where are you coming from," I ask him.

"Met up with this new kid in the gym. Had to teach him his first lesson about how we roll," he smirks.

"Which was," Lucas quirks an eyebrow.

"Apparently, how to kick my ass in basketball", Zay mumbles.

"Wow, he beat you in basketball on his first day," Lucas chuckles.

"So that means you still have lost every single 1v1 game you ever played," I  giggle.

"It's not as easy as it looks," he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Hmm yes it is," Lucas pats his shoulder.

"You don't count, you are one of those horseman people things," he says.

"What? What does that even mea-"

Lucas is cut off by a loud bang/ crash that sounds like came from the hallway.

"Where is Maya," Lucas hesitantly asks.

I look to left where she was no where to be found. 

Without a second thought, I leave the table and run into the hallway.

Nothing.

I turn to my right and walk a few steps before I see a puddle at my feet, just in front of the bathroom.

I walk through the water and find my best friend, completely soaked in water from head to toe next to a broken sink and a busted pipe which is spraying water directly onto the side of her face.

"H-hehe", she sheepishly says.

~~~~~

{Maya's Point Of View}

"Maya Hart", Mr. Higgins, glares at me from behind his desk.

"Hey there buddy," I smirk at him.

"Stop calling me that," he says sternly.

I throw my hands up in defense and slouch back into my chair.

"Wanna tell me how you managed to crumble an entire bathroom sink," he raises his eyebrow's at me.

"I dunno... It just-- happened," I shrug.

"Well guess what miss hart! You getting 2 weeks of suspension just happened," he smiles sarcastically.

"WHAT! THATS NOT EVEN FAIR", I exclaim as I jump out of the seat.

"Watch it young lady before I make it 3," he growls.

"You know what-- fine," I say lowly before grabbing my back and walking out his office.

The first two faces I see are Riley and Corey, anxiously eyeing me.

"What is going on Maya," Corey asks worriedly.

"2 weeks oss," I say before moving past the two of them.

I have nothing to say to anyone and I don't really care what they could say either.

I am already half way out the main entrance when I hear Riley calling after me. 

I sigh and stop.No matter how pissed I am, I could never do anything to hurt her.

"Maya, please tell me you are not going back to the old Maya",  she pleads.

That's what she thinks? Is that what everyone seriously thinks is happening?

I scoff.

"Riley, of all people, you should know that isn't it," I shake my head.

"Then what is going on with you Maya? You have been acting different every since-- Do you, you still like Lucas," she asks.

She really is clueless sometimes.

"No. I do not like ranger rick", I roll my eyes.

"Then what-"

"I gotta go okay, see you later," I say before turning and exiting the building.

~~~~~~~

Great. I am sitting on the foot of my bed staring out my window. My mom grounded me, took my phone leaving me with nothing.

What if everyone is right? What if the old Maya is coming back?

I run my fingers through my hair before walking over to my window and opening it. I climb out with a small leap and pull my gray hood over my hair. I want to go to the park, think about some things and be outside.

I begin walking and see a homeless man warming his hands over a fire. I smile sadly and return my attention to my path. A younger guy in scrubs is walking in my direction, his face is covered by a hospital mask. Never saw him before. I offer a polite smile and wave, he just continues walking in my direction.

"Weirdo," I scoff to myself.

Just as we past each other I feel the stranger grip my waist, lifting me off the ground. I thrash against his venomous hold, and scream until my lungs burn. I kick my legs violently as his hand goes to Jab a needle into my side. Before I have a moment to react I am being dropped onto the ground, hitting my head on the cement. 

My eyes well up with tears, blurring my vision momentarily. I see a girl, petite frame, a brunette, hitting my attacker over and over with a 2 by 4. My eyes feel heavy and my surroundings become a whirlwind leaving me in a foggy daze. That is the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

"RILEYYYYYYYYYYYYY," I scream at the top of my vocal capability as I shoot up from the hospital bed, looking around frantically.My head is throbbing and I feel super hot, I bring my shaking hand up to wipe the sweat from forehead. I remove the IV from my arm, and the rest of the things connected to me. 

"Maya", I hear my mothers voice as she runs into my hospital room, along with doctors and nurses. 

"Why-what happened-- I'm hot- "I gasp as I stumble out of the bed and onto the floor. 

Multiple hands and arms grab onto my trying to get me up. I feel overwhelmed and feel my body beginning to tremble when suddenly i'm falling, straight from the sky. The air is wiping across my face, so I am suddenly cool. My body relaxes and I let myself fall, closing my eyes helplessly. A loud crash causes my eyes to open and find a large blue bridge. I turn and reach out for it. My fingers seemingly stick to the metal, holding my body weight perfectly. I pull myself up, standing on the structure. Brushing my hair from face, I look down, expecting to see cars, but only find an empty road. I turn my face up and a large arm descends from the clouds, pinches the back of my shirt and lifting my up. I look up in awe as it gently places me on the street below me before disappearing into the clouds once more. Only then do I notice that I am no longer in a hospital gown. I am wearing a white t'shirt with ripped blue jeans, my feet still bare. I little shaky from my fall, I struggle to stand up, but almost as soon as I do, something forces me back down, and i find myself falling through the ground, this one brief. I tumble onto a carpet flooring. Lifting my eyes up I see two faceless creatures. A mother holding her baby. 

"Hey", I call out to no avail.

The mother rocks her baby, sounds of despair escaping her. The child glows brightly, love is shining from it's pure heart.

Suddenly the woman, reaches for a gun, pointing it at the child of innocence.

"Stop," I yell as I leap forward, launching myself onto the mother. My hands fly through her, as do I, crashing into the wall tumbling once more. Rain pours down onto me and I see a woman, blonde and beautiful.

"Mom, "I call out curiously.

She walks down the road, humming a tune of some sort. I decide to follow her. A babies cry catches our attention, and my mother gasps, picking up the baby and holding it close to hear heart. I awe at the sight until the ground is snatched from under my feet. A girl, blonde hair like like mine, and a brunette stand in an ally way. The blonde leans forward, capturing the brunette in a tender kiss. I blush, i feel like a creep watching the two stranger, or so i thought. The two turned around and my heart nearly stopped. It was Riley and I. They smiled at me before running off, disappearing into thin air, before my eyes. My blood ran cold and i begin shaking. I close my eyes and when I open them I am in ruins. Cars are tossed around me,New York is broken and a gun is pointed at Riley.

"No," a muffled voice calls out.

A girl in a black and white suit leaps down a string of buildings, running down the side with ease before jumping in front of the bullet. 

all i can hear is Riley's sorrowful cries as she holds the dying girl in her arms. 

I turn my head away and wait for the second bullet to fire, and the crying stops.

A tear slides down my face and I walk over to the two lifeless bodies. I lean down and pull the black mask over the unknown girls face. I cover my mouth with m hand, and squeeze my eyes shut.

It's me.

Suddenly im in a white room, the same one from my previous dream, only this time a chest lies on the floor. Emotionally drained, I walk over to the box and open it. The words "Only you can decide your future" are written in bold on a piece of paper. I remove it, and put it in my pocket. Underneath it lies the infamous black suit, made of leather, a fire emblem on the chest made in black and white.

I open my eyes and I am back in a hospital, back in my hospital gown. Riley, Shawn, Corey, and my mom are all crowded around the bed.

"Why the sad faces," I ask with an exhausted rasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
206K 3.6K 33
Fifth harmony imagines for all the girls and ships
1.2M 20.1K 200
Includes Imagines of: Camila Cabello Sabrina Carpenter Maggie Lindemann Billie Eilish Fifth Harmony Amandla Stenberg Chloe Grace Moretz Ariana Grande...