You're a what?...I'm Your mat...

By -Abi104_

Hayley had never known who she really was but the day she met Adrian changed it all; the secrets and whispers... More

You are what? I'm your mate? (1) Morning.
You're a what? I'm your mate? (2) Freak.
You're a what? I'm your Mate? (3) Old Faces and New faces.
You're a what? I'm your mate (4) Wolves.
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (5) Going Crazy.
You are a what? I'm your mate? (6)
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (7)
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (8)
You're a what? I'm Your mate? (9)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (10)
You're a what? I'm your mate?!! (11)
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (12)
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (13)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (14)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (15)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (16)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (17)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (18)
You're a what? I'm Your Mate? (19)
You're a what? Im your mate? (20)
You're a what?.I'm your mate? (21)
You're a what? Im your mate? (22)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (23)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (24)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (26)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (27)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (28)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (29)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (30)
You're a what? I'm your mate? (Epilogue)
You're a what? I'm your Mate? (Extra Moments)
Sequel information

You're a what? I'm your mate? (25)

23K 123 16
By -Abi104_

"Hayley Parker" He said to me as I felt a shiver of fear down my back.  

"Blade" I said to him, he smiled an evil smile.  

"How have you been these past 9 years?" he asked me as he took a seat on his throne crossing one leg over the other.  

"Well you know finding out my aunts lied to me and that my mums got murdered becauase this physco power addict said to do it. And now being held hostage by that same mane; Im doing okay" I said sarcastically.  

"You are always free to leave no one is keeping you here" he said to me. And I almost headed to walk away but realised that wouldn't be good at all.  

"Im not going to walk" I said to him, he linked his fingers and watched me with a studying eye. 

"Oh no?" he said to me almost innocently. 

"Nope, because then youd attcak the pack" I said to him. His eyes sparkled. 

"I was hoping you would walk I do love a good fight to entertain me" he said. 

"Yeah well I hope you enjoy watching your men die" I said to him knowing that the pack to defeat him. 

He leant forward and stared at me. 

"That sounds like a threat" he warned me in a low voice. 

"Not a threat just a prediction if a fight wouuld happen" I saw from the corner of my eye people move and Carl reach his hand down and bring out a knife.  

Blade narrowed his eyes abit "I don't take lightly to threast or 'predictions" he warned me and I saw this girl with two num-chucks come towards me. Dylan spoke. 

"Blade she didn't mean it" she said, I shook my head. 

"Don't lie" I whispered as I kept my eye on the spinning num-chucks.  

"Hayley" she warned me outloud and a voice in my head.  

I took a step back and I felt Dylan come up beside me.  

"Blade call her off" she warned Balde as the girl with the numchucks started moving closer and spinning faster.  

"Do not tell me what to do Dylan" Blade said in a bored voice.  

"She doesn't know... let me fight for her" Dylan asked him almost begged. Fight? Me? What?!  

"No. She needs to learn to watch what she says and fight her own battles" Blade said then clicked his fingers and numchuck girl moved closer and Dylan stepped away, and threw me a sword which I just about caught. Were we living in the 17th century or something? 

"What the hell?" I asked while looking at her which was a mistake because NCG (num-chuck girl) took a swipe at me and I just about moved. I lifted my sword and hit each of her hits, then she did a backwards flip and wuickly moved and I couldn't see, but I managed to kick out and knock her slightly which she didn't like. Somehow I knocked one out of her hands and she screamed because at the same time I cut her hand, and she ran at me and got knocked down with her on top my sword out my hand. I couldn't reach and felt her nails scratch along my cheek and I couldn't help but scream slightly at the pain. 

"That was for my cut" she whispered in a squeaky voice. I tried to buck her off when Dylan's voice came into my head. 

'Hayley use your pwoers' she begged me.  

'Yes hayley use them; you want to' Blades voice came into my head. I shook my head as I felt the girl wrapp her arms around my neck stopping my air I managed to knee her and hurt her and quickly pull one hand off.  

'Use them Hayley' Dylan begged me. 

'No' I choked out.  

'Use them, you must otherwise you'll levae Adrian all alone' Blade taunted me, and I felt anger rise up. How dare he use that name? And I kicked and punched knocking the gril off me and I quickly rolled on top and slapped her.  

"That was for stangling me" I whispered in her ear and used a move we all try when we're kids: Karate chop. Koncking her out, as her head slumped to the side. 

I crawled off her and got up slowly body hurting now.  

"Youre a monster" I said to Blade.  

'Mistake' Blade whispered in my head.  

And Carl came up and pulled me to his chest.  

"Lets go have fun" he whispered.  

"Blade no!" Dylans voice shouted.

*** 

It was dark. My hands were tied to the wall. My hands raw, lips chapped. I knew I wasn't alone; someone was in the room with me; someone who shouldn't be. A hand grazed my side. It felt dirty. It left me and I felt myself let a sigh lose. That's when it started. A knife pressed against my flesh as it travelled down, cutting open my top; leaving a trail of blood in its wake. The warm liquid trickled down my body. A tongue licked it up.I pushed as far against the wall as I could. Trying the get rid of the sensation, that was making my blood run cold, all I could feel was the fear slowly crowding my senses. The hands were back, as it unclasped my bra, pulling it off me, I shivered from the cold. 

The hands were back, as it unclasped my bra, pulling it off me, I shivered from the cold, and his moist and hot breath was warm and was wetting my breast. As he took it into his mouth and bit, hard, I let and whimper out, and cried. The warm tears running down my cheeks, I felt him grin as I screamed Adrian's name. His hands found his way to my trousers. His hand pulled them off using one hand to push me up and the other to pull them down.  

"You know its rude saying another man's name" he said and I didn't recongise the voice. 

"Who are you?" I whispered tears down my face, even though I felt the material was covering my eyes.  

"Wyatt, sweetheart; I hear you beat Niva" he said as he trailed his hand down my naked flesh. "That's good, but you can't beat me Hayley" he whispered as I felt his breath against my cheek. "Youre my play thing"  

"What the f*** man?!" Carl's voice came.  

"What?" Wyatts voice asked. 

"He said no rape bastard!" Carl's voice shouted and then I heard a punch then footsteps leave.  

"Sorry" He whispered as I heard ruffling then someone, somehow put a top on me covering my breasts. I didn't care who right now. 

"Thankyou" I whispered.  

"Don't thank me" he said almost spat.  

--- 

"No one wants you" Said the voice I knew was Carl's. I didn't answer him, couldn't because that means I was givning up. It has been what a day since I came down here. "Youre only wanted for your powers- no one cares about why do you think your aunts lied, Adrian sent you here?" he asked me. No reply. I heard footsteps come closer"Use your powers join Blade and show them" he whispered in my ear.  

"No." Was what I said; what I always said to that. 24 hours here and 14 of them with him talking to me; telling me to use them. 5 hours of Blade's voice in my head the other in silence. Dylan has tried to talk to me but I didn't listen.  

"Youre stupid, if you used them youd be out. Dylan uses them" he said to me. I knew she did that's why she's not down here with me and Daniel. Daniel being a guy who has been down here 3 months and finally been let of the chains but not out the cage.

DYLAN:

One day and Hayley has been down there, Wyatt had tried her already but Carl stopped him. Twins. Carl is nicer hard to believe but he is.  

I tried talking to her she ignored me. I shouldve warned her about threats and Wyatt blade. Everything.  

"Please keep her safe" I whispered to a god that could be real or who couldn't. No one knows.  

'DYLAN!' Sean's voice shouted in my head. 

'Sean?' I whispered loving the sound of his voice.  

'God baby! Ive been trying to get in contact for hours' he said to me worry fading slightly.  

'Sorry that would be Blade' I said to him.  

'How are you two holding up?' he asked me, I shook my head and sobbed. He heard or felt the emotion.  

'What happened?' he asked me, protective voice.  

'Wyatt, basement' I whispered, he growled. 

'If he touched you... Ill kil him' he warned me in a low feral voice.  

'Not me' I whispered to him, and realasation came through the link.  

'Adrian now'  

Sighing I reached for Adrian head. 

'Adrian; Hayley is in the basement' I told him straight away. Growl.  

' We're coming soon' was the only reply.

____ 

Thanks to alex2010 who helped and wrote some of the toture. Enjoy.  

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!! Tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171 8 34
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania has been his home for centuries. They've been left unbothered since he and the founder of an organization who hunts his ki...
140K 4.7K 30
Alexandra Grey has lived her entire life in complete imperfection. She isn't on top of the food chain and is too baffled by the society around her to...
534K 11.8K 25
Hayley is thrown into a world of supernatural beings and danger but she doesn't care. After being abused by her dad for several years, she gets out a...
674 34 23
A class of high school students, an isolated forest with a deadly past and blood hungry Wendigo. After what seems like an easy weekend getaway quickl...