Divergent High

By FallenCause

"I think I might be in love with you." His whisper tickles my ear. "What happens now?" I feel my stomach quen... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 *
Chapter 8 *
Chapter 9 *
Chapter 10 *
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
Authors Contest
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46*
Ending Note
Cover Contest!!
Sequel!!!

Chapter 28

6.2K 197 48
By FallenCause

*Tris's POV*

When the new kids, Cole and Toni, walk in I hear Zeke gasp and turn to Uriah whispering,

"Oh my gosh is this real?!" I will have to ask them about that later. My mind is still caught up in Tobias. I mean I don't love him. Or do I?

After he finished that song it was my turn and Eric kissed me good luck.

I go up and nod at the teacher to play the music.

I never loved nobody fully

Always one foot on the ground

And by protecting my heart truly

I got lost in the sounds

I hear in my mind

All these voices

I hear in my mind all these words

I hear in my mind all this music

And it breaks my heart

It breaks my heart

And suppose I never ever met you

Suppose we never fell in love

Suppose I never ever let you kiss me so sweet and so soft

Suppose I never ever saw you

Suppose we never ever called

Suppose I kept on singing love songs just to break my own fall

Just to break my fall

Break my fall

Break my fall

All my friends say that of course its gonna get better

Gonna get better

Better better better better

I never love nobody fully

Always one foot on the ground

And by protecting by heart truly

I got lost

In the sounds

I hear in my mind

All these voices

I hear in my mind all these words

I hear in my mind

All this music

And it breaks my heart

It breaks my heart

I hear in my mind all of these voices

I hear in my mind all of these words

I hear in my mind all of this music

Breaks my

Heart

Breaks my heart

I finished singing the song and there was a outburst of clapping. I blush and take my seat.

"Good job babe." Eric whispered proud of me like I was a prize. He leaned in for a kiss and the bell rang so I jumped up leaving him there. Saved by the bell.

"Hey Uriah, Zeke, wait up!" I yell and the turn around. I run to them and catch my breath.

"Tris? What?" They ask in unison.

"Hold on! Dang just ran five miles and I can't catch my breath?" I exaggerate.

"Um. Well it was only like 5 feet so." Uriah mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"So what's going on with Toni and you guys?" I say wiggling my eyebrows and they look at me disgusted.

"W-what nothing! Look at the time I have to go!" Zeke exclaims then runs off before I can grab him. Uriah turns to follow, but I grab his ear and pull him to a empty classroom.

"Tell me." I demanded. I might be over reacting, but hey I want to know!

"I-I can't." He whispered nervously

"Uriah, Uriah, my dear friend........ Tell me now or I will personally chop of your hands and feet then through the rest of you into a tank of piranhas!" I yell getting closer to him.

"Ah! Don't hurt me! I am to pretty to die. I will tell you!" He gives in from fear. What can I say they all do.

"Fine you have 15 seconds to explain go." I say calmly.

"Toni is our sister who was sent to boarding school cause of her pranks and tricks when she was 8! I didn't know she was coming back she must have been kicked out!? That's all I know please don't hurt me." He blurts out. I am taken back. Didn't expect that really.

"Why didn't you tell us about her?" I asked confused on why he was keeping this a secret.

"Well she threatened us and she is scary but you scared me more." I go to take a step back, slip on something wet. I look at Uriah and crack up. He peed his pants!!

"Oh my gosh! You peed your pants!" I annouce. He glares and walks out of the room.

I walk out and bump into a hard wall, well I thought it was a wall, I look up and I am memorized by deep blue eyes.

"Uh h-hey Tris..." The wall thingy stuttered.

I looked away from his eyes and saw it was Tobias and I blush.

"Hey Four." When I say Four he rolls his eyes.

"You know my name I thought you forgave me." He said bluntly.

"I did. But I still am calling you Four like any other of your friends." I state. I kinda wish we were more than friends still though..

"I do to." He laughs and my eyes widening realizing I said that out loud.

"I-I didn't mean that." I stutter.

"Tris look. I like you and you like me. Please you forgave me can we please just move on and get back together. I need you. What's holding you back?" Tobias asked sadly.

"Eric!" I blurt out.

"Eric? Why? Just dump him. You did it to me, so why is it so hard?" His words stung and I am about to reply before a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Is he bothering you?" Eric's raspy voice slithered in my ear.

"No. No. We are just talking." I tell him. Tobias looked and rose his eyebrows.

"You sure?" Eric asked again.

"Listen we need to talk. I am breaking up with you. So don't talk to me. It's me not you. Um, sorry?" I say really fast than run away from his grasp.

"TRIS!" I hear Tobias yell chasing me.

I keep going, but not for long cause I was tackled.

"Got her Four!!" A voice I knew to well yelled.

"Christina you are killing me!" I gasp.

She gets up but as I was about to run again Tobias Grabbed my arm.

"Thanks Christina. Girl you run fast." He says out of breath.

"Hey why did you help him?" I whine to her.

"Well he was screaming your name and I didn't know if you could hear him?" She said innocently. I glared and turned to Tobias.

"What?" I spat out.

"Tris calm down geez overreact much? Listen Tris. I think I might love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" My heart melted and I tripped landing in his arm just like in movies. I lean in and my lips are met with his. It was almost perfect before Christina had to squeal breaking us apart.

"I take that as a yes." Tobias grinned.

"Oh that reminds me. Did you know......"

There is finally FourTris!!

What will happen with Eric?

What about Lynn?

Will they last?

Hope you loved it!

Comment, vote, Follow!

Thx!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.1K 41
Tris... She has a passion for snowboarding and her family owns a ski lodge. She has a group of friends that all look out for each other, and everyone...
8.2K 240 16
After five years, their love is still alive. Multiple choices have brought Beatrice "Tris" Prior and Tobias "Four" Eaton together after the ups an...
69.5K 1K 37
After Caleb dies trying to release the memory serum, Tris and Tobias go into the city and start their lives over. Uriah never died, Will is still ali...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...