I'm Always Okay (H.S) Complet...

By letmeseeharry

Whenever anyone asked Maya if she was okay, she was always lying the same lie "I'm always okay." But one day... More

Characters + trailer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
<<<GUYS DON'T SKIP THIS>>>
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
»»NEW COVER!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 42

38 10 19
By letmeseeharry

Maya's prov

"I'm trying to search for a good club here."  Harry replied on my question because I'm keeping on nudging him while he's doing something on his phone.

Wait are we going to a nightclub? Awesome

"That's it!"  Harry almost cried out after finding his wanted spot, he turned to me with a smirk "Dress up because we're going to have some fun."  And I can tell that there's a smirk on my face too.

I wore a simple short tea-length dress that was tight from the waist making me look like a Disney princess with a perfect waist. Cute but I like it, the dress was in the aqua color matching my blue eyes and the beautiful blue gem necklace, I put on the white ankle strap heels that made me much taller than my actual height, now I won't be that short compared to Harry, I wore a pastel rosy lipstick and light cyan eyeshadow mixed with a silver eyeliner I didn't make it so noticeable, then I put some blush in the shade of rose on my cheeks. 

Now I'm so ready.

"Aaand here my princess comes!"  Harry said making me giggle, he circled his arms around my waist looking in my eyes. "Don't you think that you're dressing so beautifully for just going to a nightclub?"  I looked at the ground as I felt my cheeks burning, how stupid I am?! I should've played it cool, instead I made a fool.

I just kept blushing and blushing and Harry kept laughing on me, he touched my chin to make me look up to him "C'mon Maya!"  He was still laughing "Don't hide your face, your ten times more beautiful when you blush."  Then he leaned closer till our lips became inches away "And I love the fact that I'm the one who makes you blush."  He said gently then came more closer till I was literally just an inch away, but then I saw him smiling to himself then kissed my cheek instead.

Oh... is he teasing me??

I pouted as I was so mad from that move of him, I saw him moving away from me but I quickly before he could go tugged his shirt with one hand and grabbed him into the kiss which I was expecting him to do. I could feel his smile during the kiss, sooo he teased me to make me kiss him? 

Nice move fur ball.

When we reached the nightclub, the music was everywhere while people are dancing and having some fun. It's like that they're on another plant where there are no worries. That's what I need in this moment.

Harry took my hand heading straight to where the people dance, the played song changed into some of the electro house music as soon as we reached there. I saw all of them starting to jump and dance on the beats so I did the same, Harry was amused from my dance moves as I kept dancing and jumping in my place couple of times but soon he started to copy me and I swear to you he has some freaking amazing dance moves.

I saw him touching his body seductively with his hands, moving them over his torso?! Where had he learnt that? That's so crazy but honestly... so hot.

As we were jumping in our places, our body collided making us giggle, I was going to continue away from him but he stopped me by circling his arms on my waist firmly and this time his hands started to move across my body instead of his, he tightened his grip making me more closer to him till his hot breath was ghosting my face, I saw the smug smirk across his face.

Oh naughty Harry!

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all the wind from my lungs. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of his perfume being the air I breathe. My arms reached up and tangled around his neck, playing with his curls. It is magic, the way his lips connect with mine.

 His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips is the softest thing that had ever been in my mouth, the sound of his lips pressing on mine and leaving them suddenly became the voice inside my mind, I opened my mouth with a low moan that no one heard because of the sound of the loud drums that were played everywhere and because it actually, came out with no voice.

******

"I'm going to the toilet, I won't be late."  Harry said to me while we were taking a seat, I nodded then he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I sat there watching the people around me dancing with their friends or their boyfriends/girlfriends, I love that there are still ways to chill out and have some fun with no stress or anxiety, no one was looking at the person dancing beside him, they just enjoyed what they were doing carefree.

I was swaying lightly on the rhythm till I saw the person who I've never expected to see there.

Madison Maynard. Really? From all of the cities, she came here?? From all of the clubs she chose this one?!  What a terrible... coincidence!

What? Am I going to be scared from her? Am I going to hide myself from the bitch that tried to ruin everything between me and Harry?!

No. I'm not going to do this. I'm just going to sit here and enjoy myself as I was doing. But... If she comes here, I then... won't know what to do, I wouldn't even be able to talk if she made fun of me or insulted me like the past.

Because of my bad luck, she saw me and I saw a smug smile carving across her face. God she looked like the devil with that smile plus that she was putting a red lipstick that made her look more brutal. I saw her coming towards me and for the first time in history, I felt nervous because of her.

"Maya? What a coincidence! I came to Paris to chill out a bit and there you are?!"  She said in surprise. I didn't say a word or react just looking at her blankly, of course I didn't say a word I mean hello! I became mute just like the phone when you make it on the silent mode.

"So,"  She sat facing me. "What are you doing here? Have you come alone or..."  She tilted her head looking at me with that mischievous smile "Are you coming with a new boyfriend?" 

I rolled my eyes sighing in return, she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and there was a sarcastic look on her face "What? Cat got your tongue?"  I swallowed and crossed my legs, intertwining my hands together and resting on them. 

If I was just able to talk! I would've made her regret talking to me.

She rolled her eyes raising her eyebrows amazed from my attitude that I was still calm. "I know what happened with your 'famous' boyfriend"  She made the victory sign with her fingers, squeezing them to focus on her word 'famous', then she pouted dramatically "So sad that he ditched you on the interview where everybody was watching."  

I scratched my neck unconsciously then I saw her smile grew wider while looking straight in my eyes, tilting her head downwards a little then I swallowed. 

"Anyway he stopped his tour! Saying that he'll fix some things, but I wonder, with whom is he going to fix them? With you? Or..."  She paused teasingly. "Or... with a new girlfriend?"

Goddd why is Harry taking like foreverrrr there?

I wanna get out of here, she totally ruined my mood...

"Jeez Maya! I've never seen you that quiet before. What? Did you become heartless towards him?!"  Madison said with a surprise that I haven't gotten on her yet.

Why? Why did she have to come here?? Everything was going perfect till she showed up

Finally for god's sake I saw Harry standing behind her, lips parted and eyebrows furrowed in surprise, confusion aaand disgust, I think.

He stood in front of her crossing his arms "Why the hell on earth are you here?"  His voice was calm yet firm, very edgy and filled with anger. 

"Oh Harry Styles! Wow I can't believe myself that I'm standing in front of the winner of the x-factor, melting."  She pretended to fan herself with her hand while rolling her eyes in boredom.

I saw Harry glancing at me quickly then turned to her again gritting on his teeth that made his jawline looked so sharp that it could cut you, I found Harry then bursting like a volcano that has just exploded "DID YOU COME HERE TO BOTHER HER BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE FUN OF YOURSELF??"

Madison couldn't find a way to reply so, she pouted instead. "Oh Harry! How could yell at me like this? I was just talking a little bit with Maya but she didn't even bother to talk with me."

She smirked mischievously to him and glanced a second at me "How could you talk to me like this?! Did you forget how much of pleasure I gave to you? Did you forget about our passionate kiss at the guy's toilet? So ungrateful."

She patted on his shoulder trying to show that she was upset from him but after doing so Harry got really mad and removed her hand quickly away from him. "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS AWAY FROM ME! PLEASURE? WHAT PLEASURE ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT?!" 

He was surprised of how rude she is "CALL IT DISGUST, CALL IT FILTHINESS BUT NEVER CALL IT PLEASURE!"  He then looked away from her gaze and his voice lowered suddenly "I should've slapped you when you did this- this fuck."

I've never seen Madison looking embarrassed like this before, never! 

Harry's words finally did something with her and she actually deserves to hear this. Sooner or later someone had to stop her because she had crossed enough limits.

Harry huffed and turned to her shooting her a death glare, he warned her with his finger pointed at her "I'm the one now who warns you to stay away from Maya. Because if you bothered her again by any simple way, you would see a different Harry in front of you, worse than this!"  Madison swallowed and looked everywhere except to where he stood because honestly he sounded and looked very scary.

Harry turned to me holding my hands to help me stand up "Let's go somewhere else Maya. Better than here."  He looked at her while saying the last words and before we left, he had paused for a moment facing her, still holding my hand. 

"Go look at yourself in the mirror and see if you're really happy with the way you act or not"  He swallowed looking away then turning to her again with a sad look on his face "You'll be shocked from the answer."  Madison looked to the ground feeling ashamed and I felt like she was holding back some tears.

I hesitantly patted on her shoulder gently, she looked at me shocked from my reaction, probably she thought that I would insult her but instead I flashed her a soft small smile and left.

Harry and I now are walking in some of the parks near the Eiffel Tower, still holding hands, we always do this and I can't get bored of it. I see him furrowing his eyebrows, seems like he's thinking about what has just happened. I squeezed his hand gently, he looked at me so I flashed him a smile kinda wise smile to make him know that I know what he's thinking of.

He stopped walking suddenly so I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows in confusion, his lips parted for a second before speaking up "I wasn't too harsh, right?"

I nodded to him sincerely because I know he was right. He shrugged to himself "Yeah... She was going to hear it from someone else anyways. Sometimes you need to take the step to stop people from doing some things, we shouldn't just watch doing nothing."

I dunno why I did this with her, but honestly I felt sorry for her. And wondered why she really acts like that? Probably she was dealing with hard problems like me that made her like that.

Then I've learnt from what happened that to never judge a person without hearing his real story.

We kept walking then I noticed him huffing. "I just.... I just get.... Mad whenever I remember her kissing me." He covered his face with his other hand. And when his hand left his face, he looked at me with worry and fear in his eyes "You... You still have faith in me like you promised?"

I can't deny that one day in some point I lost that faith but when he appeared again in my life, he brought this faith back again, stronger than before.

I smiled, a real smile from my heart to him nodding. He sighed in relief "Thanks god. I was afraid from the answer." 

I bit my lips then grabbed my notebook and the pen from my bag, he tried to look at what I'm writing curiously but I quickly moved it away from his gaze.

Harry's prov

"I'll make you a deal :)

I'll give you a kiss and if you don't like it, you can return it"

What an interesting deal!

I made a thinking face by looking up though that I already accepted the deal from the inside, then I turned to her finding her cheeks blushing, I couldn't control my smile from showing, but I tried to act it cool as possible as I could. 

I didn't mention before that her dimples are the most beautiful dimples I've ever seen, they make her look like a cute doll. Just like it! The blue eyes, the blonde hair, the pink lips, the snow white skin, the cuteness of her and last but not least the dimples. That's how I love my pancake!

"A deal?"

I asked teasingly and she nodded slowly looking to somewhere else away from me. "Look" I chuckled awkwardly "I accept the deal but it's not fair because I'll be a jerk if I say that I don't like your kisses, I mean Maya will be the one who kisses first?! Daaamn!" I shook my head to her laughing "Let's then pretend that I want more so then I can return it."

She laughed shyly and I shared her giggles "I'm waiting!" I complained, she rolled her eyes shyly making her lips in a thin line then came closer cupping my face with her soft hands till our noses brushed and I felt her breath on my lips that made me impatient to put her lips on mine. She took a deep breath looking in my eyes then closed hers but I was still opening them, wanting to see every detail of this moment. 

She kissed me slowly brushing her lips softly on mine making my lower lip under her lower one then make it between her both lips, I couldn't resist and closed my eyes unconsciously. She kept focusing on my lower lip like if she knows that it's what turns me on the most in the kiss and before she could break up, she bit it lightly with her pearly white teeth making the blood flush to it, then she parted from the kiss making me weak on my knees.

She chuckled shyly and moved her hands as a 'What?'  I also chuckled and rubbed my eyes and swallowed before I can speak because I don't trust my voice at this moment, afraid that it won't come out from the anesthesia and numbness that she has just given to me. 

"I umm would be a big liar if I said that I didn't like this kiss, actually it... umm became my favorite one."
She nodded slowly smiling to make me continue, I swallowed as I felt so much pressure in the air and I started to sweat in the cold breeze "I.. actually won't.... be able to return it."

She furrowed her eyebrows confused "No, no don't get me wrong. I just..." I sigh as I'm not able to explain my feelings and rake my fingers through my curls "I just want to keep the taste of this kiss on my lips for a little longer..."

I said with a low shy voice, she kept on laughing and I tried to hide my face away from her but she made me look at her and gave me another kiss on my cheek.

Whoo bonus!

Yeah so I thought to bring Madison one more time 😁
What's your thoughts about her? Do you still hate her that much? For me tbh idek😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Secret By Trina Maria

Mystery / Thriller

652 3 34
I have a secret, one I cannot tell. If I do my mother dies but if I don't I might. ---------- Maya was a sweet girl she loved wearing dresses, she ke...
9.4K 290 38
So I have this thing. Some people would call it a catastrophe; some would call it heart breaking. It also has the name of disease, and heart killer...
67.4K 1.7K 17
hurt emotionally and physically, how can maya ever recover.
478K 17.8K 39
-When her husband marries another girl- --- There is a price to be paid for giving up your heart. There is a price to be paid for wasting eight y...