Consummate Love

By Yoontaennie_07

Three factors make up a consummate love, the perfect kind of love. Passion. Intimacy. Commitment. More

Author's Note
PART 1
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|27.5|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|

|9|

5.2K 277 220
By Yoontaennie_07

"J-Jennie..." Jisoo didn't know what in the world was happening but the hug was too tight. "I... I can't breathe."

As if on cue, the latter let go of her. It was as if being shocked by electricity as Jennie's face relayed the same expression. There was a moment of silence between them except for the sound of the vehicle. She looked from her car then back at the girl who was now breathing hard, intaking oxygen.

"You really have a fucking nerve to do this?" She muttered in a frustrated tone and pushed Jisoo to the side just to enter her car. "If you were goddamn trying to kill yourself, spare my baby from such tragedy."

Jisoo was flabberghasted. It was like a whole 360 degrees turn as the other girl was being bitchy again. One second she was acting as if her dying was the worst case scenario that could happen then on the next one... it was like she couldn't care less for Jisoo. She shook her head and just watched as Jennie moved about in her car. She opened the window and glared at her.

"Get in. They're all fucking waiting at the finish line."

Jisoo wanted to question her since it was obvious that she lost at this point already. She didn't say anything and went to the passenger's seat. She knew better than argue with someone who looked like she could kill someone.

~***~

"Woah woah woah!! She made it!!"

Jisoo heard the crowd cheering while some were laughing as they reached the crowd. They were cheering probably because of the fact that the driver was showing legit car racing techniques, something they didn't expect coming from a nobody like her. But she wasn't the driver.

And it looked like everyone could see for themselves as she got off from the passenger's seat.

"Thought so. Babe, you cheated." Mino's sniggering was the first thing that greeted Jisoo. "You'll pay the price. 1,000,000₩ for not finishing the race."

'What price? What?! I don't have money!'

"What price?" They all heard the car door slam and Jennie walked towards them. "What fucking price?"

"Hey, Jennie, I know you're pissed and everything--"

"Ohh... I'm beyond goddamn pissed."

He laughed but Jisoo could sense the nervous aura from it. Jennie was just staring at him straight in the eyes. The rest of the group got closer to them and Seunghoon just dropped his arm around Mino.

"Jennie, we can fix that. I'll drive that for repair tomorrow and--"

"Seunghoon." She cut him off but never let her eyes stray from Mino. Her tone still as cold as she first spoke to her friends."Go fucking get my motorcyle."

He looked like he wanted to protest but then he didn't. He only raised his arms in surrender and went his way. Lisa chuckled and started to try easing up the tension.

"Unnie, I know it was bad but--"

"She said yes to the race, J. We had a deal and she lost. She didn't finish the race and we both fucking know there's always a price to pay." Mino said as he smiled at the two of them. Jisoo wanted to wipe it off his face but she doesn't even know how. She didn't even dare to go closer or pass Jennie's spot.

Jennie nodded then glanced at her Ferrari, the scratches were evident even in the dark night. "Did you do this, Jisoo?"

"Of course she did that--"

"I'm not fucking talking to you, Mino." She sent a glare on his way and then looked at Jisoo. Her eyes were simply asking but at the same time it was implying something. "Did you really mean to do this to my car? Tell me the truth, Jisoo."

"I..." Jisoo started but Mino cut her off.

"She meant that! That's for what we did to her--"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." She saw Jennie closing her eyes as if losing her patience. Once she opened them again, she focused onto the girl in front of her. They met gazes and she didn't know why but there was this gut feeling tugging at her heart. It made her think that it's been a side effect of almost getting into a car accident. "Tell me. I'll only listen to you."

'What is up with the world tonight...'

"His car hit me earlier." Jisoo was still pretty shaken up but she finally found her voice to talk. Somehow it felt like a child telling onto her guardian about the wrongdoings she experienced. She cleared her throat and started to explain more. "Then I lost control of the steering wheel and so the side was--"

"Enough. That's all I need." She sighed then she said in a louder voice, "Give me your keys, Mino."

"What? You're seriously believing her? Instead of me?! How long do you know me, Jennie?!"

"Long enough for what she just said to be true." She walked towards him, palm waiting for what she's asking for. "The keys, Mino."

He laughed and shook his head in disbelief. But then he gave it to her. Jennie's voice was authorative that Jisoo was never not surprised every time someone who can beat her up or larger than her still oblige to her words.

"So now you're gonna fucking run mine to a cliff? Is that it?" He watched, all of the people did, as she proceeded to the expensive car. "I can't fucking believe you. As if you haven't done the same thing. Not my fault, she's a fucking sore loser. You're going to ruin our friendship--"

A loud screech sounded and Mino wasn't able to talk as the key drew a long gash on his Lamborghini. Lisa winced and Bobby had his mouth agape as Jennie damaged the car further from the front to the butt of his car. Jisoo could hear Mino cursing loudly and saw Bobby pulling him to the side before he can even move and lash out at Jennie.

When she was done with everything, Jisoo gulped as the girl dropped the latter's key as if it was nothing but a mere tool she needed for destruction. She neared her friends and pulled some checks from her wallet. It was funny how furiously Mino was complaining earlier but now that there was a close distance between them, he shut himself up. Jisoo saw those paper being thrown at him and falling onto the ground.

"There. You can't complain now, right?" She leaned in closer, their glares at each other too intense that it's a wonder how they could do it at all. Jisoo could at least estimate from all those zeroes in the check that it was triple of the price Mino was saying earlier. "Don't fucking do this. If you do another damage to my property, if there's even another fucking scratch on her... to hell with that goddamn friendship you insist we have."

No one made a sound or even dared to talk. All they could see was Jennie making her steps towards Jisoo and dragging her to the other side of her car. She kept that cold face but her grip on Jisoo's wrist wasn't harsh. It brought more questions to her as she was curious about which 'her' Jennie was pertaining to.

"Just... what the fuck, Jennie... What the fuck are you doing?!"

He acted so infuriated that the people were chanting for a fight to erupt. Bobby and Lisa were the ones pulling him back and calming him down. But it was no use as he kept going and everything around Jisoo just made her lightheaded.

"Ignore him. Get inside. We're leaving this dumpster."

Jisoo didn't only feel relief in her body but there were other things too. She never thought that Jennie could soften her voice and sound so sincere. She didn't see nor hear anymore from the latter as they were finally getting out of the place just like she's been dying to do since earlier.

~***~

"What's this?"

Jisoo didn't speak their whole ride but when Jennie finally emerged from god knows where after disappearing for a couple of minutes. She can't help but ask when she saw the plastic bag.

"Some food." She raised her eyebrows at her and Jennie only rolled her eyes. "For eating."

"Food is for eating, Jennie. Obviously."

"Oh shut up. Don't ask me to share." She took the contents out, revealing a small pint of the dessert that surprisingly made Jisoo water her mouth. Especially when Jennie moaned at the first spoonful. "Yum... This is so fucking good."

"Ice cream? And you need two pints of them?" She reached for the other one but Jennie stopped her. She understood the possessiveness. After all, girls tend to be like that towards food. She had enough proof from her and Chaeyoung's attitude. "You're really such a kid."

"Whatever."

"What's the flavor? Vanilla? Cookies and Cream? Strawberry? Or charcoal?" Jisoo involuntarily asked questions to distract herself from wanting the same thing on her tongue. Jennie glanced at her as if she talked nonsense. "You're a black girl, right?"

"What..?"

"You like black."

"But I'm not black."

"Heol, Jennie, you're racist!"

"Bitch what?"

"What? What what what?"

Jennie tossed the plastic bag to her and Jisoo chuckled with it. She really can't help it when she saw Jennie annoyed with her. She returned the plastic bag but the latter ignored her.

"Yah. Your ice cream, princess."

"I don't like the flavor. I only like milk." Jennie scruched her face and that made Jisoo studied the pint in her hands.

"Then why the heck did you buy chocolate..." The other only kept eating in silence as if she didn't hear anything. She was dubious but she still went for those words in her mind. "Did you buy this for me?"

She scoffed and shook her head as in disbelief. "Unbelievable. Just throw it away. I don't like seeing it anymore."

"But why buy it in the first place--"

"Blah blah blah blah blah!"

"Can I have this then?" She asked, trying her smile as it was still food especially something she really likes. "You're not going to eat it anyway--"

"I don't fucking care." Jisoo smiled widely with that and excitedly took off the lid. She started with a big mouthful but Jennie's voice interrupted her fleeting giddiness. "Once I throw it away, it doesn't mean a thing already. It's trash."

She ignored the fact that those words implied that she's somewhat getting leftovers. It was still unopened and untouched after all. She just ate more and more and felt that surging ache in her head. "Ah! Brain freeze!"

The latter giggled and stop short before Jisoo could get used to that unknown sound. Jennie made that poker face then squinted her eyes at her. "Do you even have a brain?"

"Yah. I'm smarter than you."

"Yeah right. Coming from you who's easily fooled by a retard like Mino." She rolled her eyes then started up the car again. Within a few minutes, they were hitting the road again with Jisoo still eating happily. "Don't fall for his shits again. Just fucking learn how to fool others and not the other way around."

'Wow... such a helpful advice.'

"I don't go around fooling people."

Jennie's mouth turned into a grimace ans she muttered, letting Jisoo hear it for a bit. "Yeah right."

Jisoo never had the chance to reply as the latter focused on the road. The ice cream tasted too sweet and was a comfort food that even when she wanted to question Jennie for the second time tonight... she didn't. It might end up in a long teasing then argument again and she really doesn't need any of that. She was tired and the nulling silence in the car was making her sleepy.

Just for once, she'd like to see Jennie on a good side. She might act bitchy and uncaring like usual but the small treat helped Jisoo calm down and did something nice to her. It was probably stupid but she started thinking there's something more under that spoiled brat's face.

She hopes to find that out sooner and she doesn't mind if it takes later than she thought.

~***~

The days passed and it's been another confusing hell of a ride to Jisoo. She can't even make a clear understanding of what and how Jennie is treating her. The days after that drag race, including their weekend together, were nothing but teasing and though it was new for her to admit... it was fun. They seemed like Tom and Jerry plotting and talking like a smart ass towards each other.

Though she did lose on another flirty conversation that, of course, wasn't her specialty. It was somewhat dirty and she doesn't even want to recall but that's how it goes with Jennie. Jisoo would have to learn a thing or two to make the latter speechless. Sometimes it was nonsense but they were not giving up just to be the one who was at loss for words. Their conversation went a bit like this...

~~~

(FLASHBACK)

"Wash up quickly and go to bed, princess."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Do you want me to run a bath for you?"

"I'd rather you take a bath with me."

"Are you daring me? Because that's--" Jennie opened the top buttons of her shirt causing Jisoo to turn around and aiming for the exit. "N-Not gonna happen!"

"Geez, Jaesu, already screaming when I've just showed a bit of skin."

"I'm going to sleep!"

"Make sure to tell me if you have a wet dream about me."

"Shut up!"

She heard a giggle which made her turn her head before closing the door. Jennie was shaking her head, looking all amused. She walked towards her bathroom and didn't glance at Jisoo anymore.

"Good night, Kim Jisoo."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

~~~

The weekend passed and she was still thinking about that simple good night Jennie said. It seemed familiar to her like she has heard of it before. She just wasn't sure when as Jennie rarely calls her by her name. It was like a hazy dream but she didn't dig further into it because just why would she dream about that? About Jennie Kim? It even sounds like a strange name when it comes from Jennie's mouth and it all made her do a rerun of the things that have happened.

All the angry words, the rash actions, the worried face and that tight hug... it was bothering her more and more. She wanted to see more of what Jennie is actually. Because if she really wanted to make her a decent person, she'd at least have to know more than what Jennie appears to be.

The classes were almost all dismissed and the rooms vacant as she walked down an unfamiliar hallway in their school. She received a letter on her desk saying that a meeting for scholars was set. Since she was practically part of them, she had to oblige but now that it was getting darker and the place was getting eerie... she was hesitating about continuing her steps.

'If I see a ghost... I swear I'm just gonna say hi.'

She was amusing her of her thoughts until she finally arrived at the said room. The room had the lights on but there was no sight of any person. And she wasn't even that on time as she was almost lost earlier.

"That's weird..." She went outside to check the sign saying it was the old library. "This is the right place. Heol."

But then something weirder happened.

Male students coming up from one side of the hallway and having those glint of mischief in their eyes tell one thing. Jisoo felt it. As she did so, her instincts told her to run on the other side... but more students came.

There were about 5 people and even when she could protect herself with whatever's going to happen, she knew she couldn't take down all five at once. She was stucked with their schemes and it frustrated her as one of them pushed her on the wall abruptly.

"No hard feelings, bitch. We were just ordered for this."

A name popped in her mind. But before she can think more about it, they got a hold of her tight. One of them pulled on her coat hard. She knew they were going to do something bad. She knew what to do and she was able to at least think of ways how to stop them.

But it was different when it was already happening.

It was different when she's rendered helpless and alone. It was different when they were pinning her and trying to rip her clothes off her. It was different as only their laughters filled the air, drowning her screams of protest. It was different because she wanted to run and hide yet the arms and phones they have were exposing parts of her.

It was different when all she could do think about was what led her to be in that situation.

She was in disbelief and she was almost tearing up. She was fighting but she was just getting hurt. They were larger and stronger than her. They were capable of humiliating her even more and she couldn't do a thing about it.

Just when she was slapped on the side of her face, causing for her to fall on her knees... she heard footsteps running towards them. She can't even raise her face out of shame but she could hear grunts and panicked explanations in the air. She was too into covering herself up that all she could were the phones being dropped to the ground.

"Sunbae! We were just told and paid--"

Jisoo heard another punch. "You punk! You're that fucking stupid to agree?!" And another one sounded until he heard the those students who violated her running away. The voice wasn't a stranger to her but she doesn't know if should welcome it. "Yeah! Go and run!!Get the hell out of here before I kill you!!!"

She heard the heavy panting and saw the person's feet crushing the phones. Each one of them and succeeding in not letting those photos reach the internet world. She was a mess and she just sat hugging her knees. Within moments, she felt a jacket being draped to her and covering her from the cold air.

Jisoo was still crying and she didn't bother herself to mind the person who saved her just in time. Her thoughts were still unclear and someone from that particular group was the last thing she needs. Someone from Jennie's group of friends was something she wasn't sure she could be thankful for.

"What... are you doing? Are you happy... now?" She glared at him with tears on her eyes. She glared at Bobby as he sat beside her with a distance between them. "Are you glad?! You're fucking doing one of your games with me! Are you all that fucked up in life?!"

"Yah... I just saved you." He blinked but the sad voice was there. She didn't bother if it was sincere. "This is the thanks I get?"

"Why would I thank you when you're all the reason behind it?!" She started her lashing out her frustrations to him as her fists met his shoulder. "Was it fun?! Are you guys contented now?!"

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, stop that! Appeo!! Ahh jinja appeo!!" Bobby held onto her wrists just to stop her from beating him up. "I had fucking nothing to do with this! Even if it was ordered by my friends, I'd fucking get myself out of it! Who in their right minds would do this to a woman?! I won't!!"

They were face to face now and Bobby looked away from her. She realized it was because his jacket on her was almost falling after her getting worked up at him. She put it on her properly and zipped it up, hiding the mess done on her top. Her skirt was still covered by the large jacket and that made her look a bit decent if she just fix herself more.

"I know you're thinking of lots of things about us, about me... but I seriously don't want any of this to happen." He said and sighed in frustration. "Mino hyung is being aggressive by the minute and he's harsh, I know. Almost despicable but I'll talk to him about this. Jinja! I'll punch him I have to. And if that doesn't work... I'll convince J to reconsider."

'J? J as in Jennie..? What...'

Jisoo could feel the surge of anger in her body, not letting any of his word through her ears. She bit the insides of her cheek and clenched her fists. The emotions and thoughts running wild in her wasn't something she could control. And if anyone was in her place... there was no doubt that they wouldn feel the same.

She stood up and Bobby was silenced immediately. Her voice was dead in that hallway as she spoke. "Jennie has something to do with this?"

"I mean..." He shrugged and grimaced at her. "No one would dare to make a move unless she lets it, you know. In our group and especially with Mino hyung. But I think it was hasty for her to decide--"

Jisoo broke into a run with that confirmation. She didn't wait for Bobby to finish or to answer to his calling for her. She was running for where she had come from earlier, thinking she was so stupid.

'Babo. Babo... You're so stupid, Jisoo!'

She wasn't sure where she's running to. All that she knows is that she knew who it was. And that because of what horrible thing she let to happen to her...

It was also an enough reason to run away from Jennie Kim.

~***~

"You seem amused." Seunghoon commented as he watched Mino whistling. "You got that affected when you and Jennie fought, huh?"

"We fought? Really? That happened?" Mino laughed with that, causing Lisa to shake her head. "That was just a small thing, Hoony."

The four of them were ready to end the day in peace. They were only walking towards the exit with the other three in front of her. Students were scattered in the area but it was like they made way for them to walk through. Even Chaeyoung who had a look of distaste on her face, just moved to the side.

"I don't believe this... Oppa, you were ready to wreck Jennie unnie's motorcyle after she left with Jisoo unnie!"

"Hmm? What? What did you say? What was that weird name at the end? Are you talking garbage now, Lisa?"

Lisa glanced at Jennie but the latter kept her poker face. She wasn't even listening. It was either she wasn't interested at the conversation or she just wasn't in the mood for it.

"I said--"

They all heard the loud footsteps and Chaeyoung's voice echoed as she called after someone. It was too fast and it obviously took them all in surprise as someone kicked Mino squarely in the face, causing him to stagger back. All the students were shocked even the group in the center of attention.

"Jisoo unnie! What are you doing?!" Chaeyoung reached her but she was ignored by the older girl. She held onto her arm and asked what was it all about. "Yah... what was that for--"

"You're a sick bastard, you know that?!" Jisoo was panting and she looked like a mess but that didn't stop her. Mino laughed even louder and his face was teasing her more. She didn't think twice and gave another kick right on his crotch once he was able to stand up. He fell down, groaned in pain and caused multiple reaction from the student body. "Son of a bitch."

She didn't stop there as she walked towards Jennie. She ignored Lisa too and went up to the girl behind them. They stared at each other for a full minute before a loud slap sounded in the hallway.

Collective gasps were heard then silence took over. Jennie didn't move an inch as Jisoo brought down her hand after hitting her face. She gulped hard as she felt a lump in her throat.

"And you're no different to him."

She let that sink in, stamping those words in her brain too. She was blaming Jennie for what happened but a part of her blamed herself too. She blamed her stupid self who thought of her. Of a different side, underneath of a her facade.

"I thought you could care for something, that you could be worried for someone. I thought you're not a monster and that you could also feel for--"

"Worried? Me?" Jennie cut her off, her voice indifferent and cold like usual. And Jisoo told herself it was the main thing. This was the real Jennie she blindly ignored because she wanted to believe in something more. "What the hell are you thinking? Do you really thing I'd feel for you?"

Her chest tightened and she could feel tears pooling around her eyes. She was tearing up for being mad and feeling betrayed by someone she thought she could at least trust even a bit. Jisoo hated it because it was so stupid. She hated it because she should feel nothing. She hated it because even when it should be nothing, a part of her was trying to convince her that there still might be something.

But she ignored that. She ignored all that as she erased all the images she imagined of Jennie. She erased them all until what's left was that of a monster.

"You're nothing but an annoying pain in the ass to me, Jaesu."

Jisoo started to believe that monsters are real. That they really look like people. That an embodiment of it was in front of her own eyes.

That Jennie Kim was one of the worst monsters because she was simply cold, uncaring and heartless.

》》》》》》》

I've been busy and tired this week so this update only got finished tonight... I'll try to make it up to you guys...

Thank you for waiting and still reading! 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.1K 8
Jisoo has always loved Jennie's 'innocent' questions. How could she ever refuse a request from the girl she loves? - G!P Jisoo A week full of angst a...
7.2K 368 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
22K 1.8K 71
Some clichés aren't just clichés, some clichés are real. How to meet the right person at the wrong time and then realize that in addition to love and...
4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...