The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)

2.5K 77 198
By brookellemarie

Please be warned, this chapter is rated 18 + If you are not comfortable with the ideas of torture, abuse, and RAPE, please skip this chapter. I DO NOT CONDONE, NOR DO I SUPPORT RAPE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM.  But there is a reason as to why i did this in Author note below. You can skip this chapter, You won't be missing anything from the story's plot I promise.

"Let's begin, shall we?" Hidan said, laughing sadistically. I couldn't move my arms at all. I did my best to show little fear, even though I feared for my life.
"Oh by the way, I made sure Kakuzu gave you a little extra dose of medicine. I don't recommend you waste your energy." He said chuckling. He leaned near my ear.
"With me babe, you're gonna need all the energy you can get." He said huskily, as it sent shivers down my spine.
"I'll give you one chance to be a good little bitch for your new master. Remember-" he cut himself off, walking behind me.
"I love fucking pain, so don't waste your breath." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I have a feeling this isn't going to be good... Kakashi...
Please...
I need your help.

"Isn't that your bosses name? You fuck your boss? That explains so much." I said smirking to myself, and he let out a dark chuckle.

"You think you're a funny little bitch don't ya?" He asked, as I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Oh, I'm a fucking comedian." I said smirking. He let out a laugh, before he back handed my cheek. I gasped in pain, feeling my cheek tingle.

"Go ahead then, tell your master a joke." He said slyly, caressing my cheek, as I squinted my eyes towards him.

"Go to hell you silver headed dick waffle. I'm not your bitch. And you're not my fucking master. My boyfriend is going to save me eventually, I know he will. And when he gets his hands on you, I'll make sure to show you a really good fucking joke. In fact you'll be the main punch line, pun fucking intended." I growled, and Hidan raised an eyebrow.

"Such a potty mouth, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" He asked jokingly.

"I suck my boyfriend off with that mouth, you stupid douche cookie." I copped back.

"Boyfriend huh?" He asked amused.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan, if you don't know him, you better fucking remember that name." I said, and he chuckled.

"You act like I give two shits, about your whack ass boyfriend. I'm immortal, and I think I should teach you a fucking lesson for talking back to your Master." He said, as he grabbed my chin, yanking it so I'd look at him.
"Don't you get it, you don't have a name to me. You don't own anything you stupid bitch. You're just my fucking toy, that I'm gonna break into pieces, until you agree to join us." He said in a soft calming voice, and I growled.

"Go to hell."

"You're feisty, I like that. I bet you're a real freak in bed huh?" He asked and I ignored him.
"Say something, or i'll make sure you can't speak." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"You do what I think you're insinuating, and I can promise your little Lord Jashin, that I'll kick your ass so fucking hard, you'll be using your ball sacks as a forehead protector!" I growled.

"Now now, don't be like that, c'mon, give your master a little kiss." He said, and I scoffed.

"I'd rather die." I spat in his face, as he wiped the spit away.

"Wrong. Move. You stupid bitch." He said, before his hands went up to my neck. He began to choke me, as hard as he could making me gasp for air. I tried to move my body, but I couldn't. Hidan laughed hysterically watching me suffer. He let go of my throat, making me gasp and cough hard, trying to catch my breath.
"I was gonna be nice and just treat you like my little sex slave, but now? You have another thing coming." He said before he laughed again. 

"Bring it on, you fucking dumb oaf." I challenged him. He smirked at me. He took out a Kunai from his cloak.
"What, no poke stick?" I growled. He dragged it along my shirt, slicing it, and tearing it off, leaving my bra exposed to him.
"Don't touch me." I said angrily, trying to break free of the restraints as he cackled.

"Oh Jashin! I'm gonna have so much fucking fun with you." He said, cutting off my bra exposing my breasts to him. He licked his lips, while he worked on cutting off the rest of my clothing. I was breathing hard, beyond livid, yet so scared. I tried to break free of the situation I was in, but it wouldn't budge.
"Look at that body, hmm Lord Jashin, you really blessed me with this sinner haven't you." He said before praying to his God.

I need to get out of here.

"I'd hate to ruin that sexy little face, and body of yours." He said as he dragged his kunai lightly down my arm, and down my sides.
"So I'll let you pick, where do you want your Master to make you bleed?" He asked as I ignored him.
"I suggest you pick, because if I have too, you won't like it." He stated evilly. I held my head up high, staring straight at the wall behind him, and he chuckled.
"Suit yourself." He said, as he trailed the kunai across my stomach, making me take in a very sharp breath through my nose, as my eyes began to water. He smirked at me, letting out a chuckle.

I cannot give him the satisfaction of being in pain.

"Cut the foreplay Hidan." I growled, trying to hide the fact that my stomach was screaming in agony.
"And fuck off while you're at it."

"Would you like me to keep my promise of fucking you with your own kunai?" He asked as I let off a small smirk.

"If you think this is gonna break me, you have another thing coming." I said, laughing in his face.
"Here's a news flash for you, you ignorant shit, you can break every last bone in my body, stab every inch of me, hell you can kill me now for all I care. But you will never break me. I will not allow myself to break under the likes of you." I said, making him smirk.

"So, you're not gonna scream for me hmm? Tsk, we will just have to change that won't we?" He asked, and I closed my eyes, not wanting to see his face.

"You're wasting your time, might as well just kill me." I said annoyed. He walked behind me, his hands trailing my body, as I bit my tongue.
"I said don't fucking touch me." I growled.

"Now where's the fun in that?! As far as I'm concerned, I can do... Whatever... I... Want." He said before he smacked my so ass hard, making me gasp.
"So you like it rough hmm? My kind of girl." He said slyly, before he gave it another rough smack, harder than before. I clenched my eyes shut, as my hands balled up into a fist, as tears welded in my eyes. He began to smack my bum, over and over again, until his hand prints were welted on my ass. He smirked to himself, pleased with his actions, as I bit into my tongue a little to hard, causing a tear to slip.
"Now that pretty little ass of yours, is all mine." He said in my ear, before kissing my neck. He got back in front of me, and grabbed my face, pulling me in for a kiss. I fought back, not wanting anything to do with him. He instantly slapped me, before moving to my ear.
"I said not to waste your energy." He growled, and I rolled my eyes. He went to kiss my neck again and I head butted him.

"And I said to go ahead and kill me." I growled back.

"You really are a stupid annoying cunt, you know that?" He said before he yanked the back of my hair, pulling my head back, giving him open access to my neck. He began to bite and suck roughly on my neck, making me hiss in pain. He chuckled to himself.
"What should I do next babe?" He whispered in my ear.
"Oh come on, I know you're enjoying this, though you shouldn't be."

"You should go fuck yourself." I said darkly, and he cackled.

"You know what, I might just do that." He said, and I raised an eyebrow. He took out a kunai, and stabbed right above my hip bone, making me cry out in pain.
"Yeah!!! Now that's what I like to hear!" He said excitedly, getting down on one knee, and licked the cut.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me." I growled darkly.

Is he fucking crazy?!

He smirked as his body started to transform, turning black, with a white skeleton like appearance. He took his stab stick off of the wall and proceeded to stab himself with it, as I stared at him in shock. He let out a moan of pleasure as the blood began to seep out of his body on to the floor. He dragged his foot, in the blood creating some kind of diagram. I watched in confusion, scared of what his next move was.

"The preparations are complete." He said, before he started moving his hand down. He undid his cloak, and pulled down his boxers, stepping out of them. I quickly looked away, my face flustered by the sudden action. All of a sudden, I felt pressure on my clit, as if someone was rubbing it. I jerked before looking at Hidan, noticing he was still in the circle. I looked down at my body, and noticed nothing was there. I bit my lip, as I tried to suppress the feeling I had. I looked over and saw Hidan's thumb, rubbing on the tip of his penis, and I looked back at him, trying to close my legs. He began to cackle, as he started to pump himself. I felt as if two fingers were pumping inside of me.

"S-stop." I said, as tears form in my eyes.
"I- I don't- Please s-stop." I said, hoping he would listen, but he laughed even harder.

"I'm not doing anything to you?" He said amused, as tears leaked out of my eyes.
"Are you such a little slut, that you're getting turned on at the idea of me jerking off to you?" He asked and I growled.

"No!" I screamed out, as I tried to move but I couldn't. I could feel my legs shaking, and my core tightening.
"I SAID STOP!" I screamed out. I hated my body for feeling the urge to cum. Especially under his hands.

Kakashi... I'm so sorry.

I began to cry, as my body began to jerk. Hidan started to moan.
"Atta good little slut."
"You like that don't you?"
"I'm gonna cum all over that sexy body of yours."

"L-leave me alone." I said, as I bit my tongue hard, to stop my body from feeling pleasure. My core tightened , as I squeezed my eyes shut, releasing cum down my leg, as I felt Hidan's cum, all over my stomach. I panted hard, beginning to sob, angry at myself and my body. My head hung low in shame.

"Wow, I don't think your boyfriend would like what you just did there very much (Y/N). Cumming for another man? Such a slut." He said laughing.
"I hope I get to meet him, boy I'm sure we could share some good stories huh?"

"YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed out in anger, making him leave his diagram, and slap me hard in the face, before punching me in the stomach, hard enough that I tasted my own blood. I screamed in anger, and in pain as he stabbed me in the side, leaving the Kunai there.
I tried to break free but I couldn't.

"Don't you DARE yell at me again!" He spat in my face, before he slammed his lips against mine. He bit my bottom lip hard, drawing blood, as I groaned in pain. His tongue went in my mouth, as I prayed for someone to help me. His hands went roughly to my ass, as he squeezed it hard, making me cry. I had given up on acting tough. His hands went up to my nipples, as he squeezed them hard, making me scream in agony.

I just want this to stop... I can't deal with this... not much longer.

He smirked into the kiss, as he pulled away and bit hard into my collar bone, drawing blood.

"Stop!" I cried out and he smirked.

"If you keep crying, I'll have to give you something to cry about." He said cockily, before he took his scythe, and cut the rope, that held my arms, in half. Making me fall on my knees. I felt them start to bleed, as I cut them on the corner of the wood that my feet were still attached too. He grabbed on to my hair, and pulled my head up, as he shoved his dick into my mouth, making me instantly gag. I bit down as hard as I could with my teeth, as he screamed in pain.
"You fucking bitch!" He said, before he slapped me hard, making me fall back, hitting my head against the wall.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I screamed out, as he got down, and began to punch me in the face repeatedly. I screamed and cried, as I tried to defend myself but couldn't. I could feel my right eye becoming swollen, my lip was busted, and I could feel bruises forming.
"LET ME GO!!" I said as I started to fight back. This made Hidan very angry. And he took his scythe and stabbed me in the legs, holding me in place making me scream. He wrapped his hands around my neck, and began to squeeze as hard as he could, as I choked. I tried to pull his hands away, but they just wouldn't budge. My eyes started to close, before he let go, making me have a coughing fit. He used that time to pull the scythe out of my legs, and undue my straps on my feet. I couldn't move. I felt weak and hopeless. He started dragging me to his bed, throwing me on there, as I tried my last bits of energy to get away. He grabbed the kunai, and pinned my legs with his, as he took my hands, and stabbed them, connecting them to the mattress. I screamed so loud, that I could feel myself losing my voice. He grabbed on to my legs, spreading them wide, before shoving himself in to me. I screamed out in pain, before my voice gave out, becoming a raspy mess. Hidan moaned, loudly, as he began to thrust himself into me harder. All I could do was cry, and wait for him to finish. He moaned louder, as he began to twitch inside of me.

"Watching you cry, really gets me going bitch!" He moaned as his hands went to my neck again.
"Let Lord Jashin know how much I've punished punished you, sinner!" He growled.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"I'm fucking busy here!" He yelled out, as someone opened the door. Hidan didn't stop. I moved my head over to see who it was, as I made contact with an orange mask.

Tobi.

"Tobi help me..." I said softly, as I watched his hands clench.

"The fuck do you want Tobi?" Hidan asked, thrusted harder, making me cry out.

"Pein wants you to hurry with your..." He said, his voice not seeming as child like.

"Tobi... please." I whimpered, as his head shot to me.

"Get out!" He yelled, making Tobi leave the room. Tears left my eyes again, as Hidan went rougher. His mouth made his way to my nipples, biting them. I could hear the frantic yells of Tobi calling out for Konan.
"I'm close." He said, as bit into my neck. I turned my head to the side, waiting for him to finish. I felt him twitch inside of me, as he moaned loudly, choking me with his hands again.
"Yeah that's fucking it!" He cried out, biting into my neck, as he released all over my stomach and thighs.

He pulled the kunai out of my hands and the mattress. He then put on his boxers, as I laid on the bed sobbing, curled up into a ball. Someone came into the room, and let out a gasp.

"HIDAN!" A woman yelled, at him, and he groaned.

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"You were supposed to convince her, to join us. Not fucking try to kill her." She stated, as she ran over to me, and tried to move my body.
I started to shake.

"Please... please don't hurt me..." I said softly as I felt her sit next to me.

"Take your cloak, and get out!" She yelled at him.

"But this is my fucking room!" He said angrily.

"I said get out! NOW!" Her voice boomed, as I could hear him mumble curse words, before he slammed the door shut.
"I'm sorry." Was the last I heard her say, before I passed out in pure pain.

They finally did it. They broke (Y/N) Otoko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oof... okay, for those of you who read this and stuck around to see what happened. I hope you continue to
1) read the book
2) not hate me.

But also, hear me out. I wanted this character to be someone that I myself could relate too. Her and I have the same attitude, and some of the things she went through, were some of my own personal things I've gone through as well.

That being said, before I get hate, or you guys think I'm justifying rape, or using rape and abuse as a tool for views, that isn't my intention at all.

For the easier topic, this is Hidan we are talking about. He enjoys pain, inflicting it, receiving it ect. Jashinism... I went into research of the religion out of curiosity, and wanting to get Hidan's character justice, hence why I believed this needed to happen.

Now for the harder stuff.

From the age of 16 until I moved out, I delt with a very abusive parent, who did similar abuse to me. (Hitting, choking, slapping.) I mean when he would whoop me, he would make me have a bare bottom over his knee, and spank me with a belt or a wooden spoon or metal hanger or anything he could (except his hands) 30-50 times, until my ass was welted and I didn't wanna sit or lay on it. And I got spankings for the smallest of things, or for things I didn't even do.
When I was 18 years old, I was sexually assulted. Not by this person, but I was sexually asulted, by someone I thought I could trust,  and went through a very similar experience as (Y/N) just did. I used some of my own personal experiences in this chapter, as an escape to the trauma I still sometimes face today from it. These things unfortunately happen.

I don't think it's something that should be romanticized. I think it's something people do need to accept that it happens, and something needs to be acknowledged and people who do such horrible things to people should pay the price for it. It's not something that should just be swept under the rug for. And I wish, and hope, and pray that no one ever has to go through with that.

And now a Note from your friendly neighborhood Author Chan:

If you have ever been sexually assulted, or physically and emotionally abused. Please know that you are not alone, and if you need someone to talk to, I am here. And if not me, then there are many hotlines you can call.

Sexual assault: 1-800-656-4673

Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-8255

I love you guys so much.

Please always say strong.

You're worth the whole fucking world, remember that.

-Brookelle Marie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
632K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
34.4K 112 13
All the characters are from my imagination and nothing is personal here. For All the photos used the credits qre to their respective owners.
45.4K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 🏆