The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

41) Home at last

3.2K 131 165
By brookellemarie

"Jiriaya!!!" I gasped.
"I-I can see the gates!" I said cheerfully, getting excited, as the toad sage chuckled at me.

"You'll be home before you know it!" He said, as I got all giddy inside.

I can't wait to see everyone!!!

As we got up to the gate, I noticed Asuma and Kurenai smiling. I let out a girlish squeal as I ran up to them both.

"Asuma!! Kurenai!! It's been so long!!" I cried out, as Asuma pulled me into a tight hug.

"Indeed it has little sister." He said, as I got a hug from Kurenai.

"And you've grown so much. Look at you!" Kurenai said with a smile, as I smiled.

"Look at me? No way!!! Look at you guys! Wow!" I gasped, looking between the two of them.
"It's been way to long." I said, as I put a hand on Asuma's shoulder.
"Asu! Looks like you finally have facial hair! It's an improvement from those what? Three chin hairs you would refuse to shave when we were younger?" I asked giggling, as he ruffled my hair. Kurenai let out a little chuckle, as we both received glares.

"Already home, not even for five minutes, and you're already giving me a hard time." He said as he pulled out a cigarette.

"You shouldn't smoke Asu, those will kill you." I said as he rolled his eyes and lit one up.

"Okay mom." He teased, as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Hey! I'm just watching out for your best interests!" I said.

"I think it's in your best interest to report to the Hokage, because if you don't, he will kill you." He copped back with a smirk.
"Besides, I'm sure you're ready to see Kakashi. Boy, has he been pretty restless without you." Asuma said and I smiled.

"Believe me, so has she." Jiriaya teased.

"Jiriaya!" I growled, before I punched his arm.

"Ignore the old geezer!"

"Hey!" Jiriaya replied making me giggle.

"I guess we shall be off then! Wouldn't want to die today!" I teased, as Jiriaya and I left Asu and Kurenai, to go see my father. We said a few hello's, as we walked towards the Hokage's office. We knocked on the door, as I eagerly awaited permission to enter the room.

"Come in." I heard his voice say, as I smiled to myself before opening the door.

"Lord third." Jiriaya and I said at the same time, as he looked up at us and smiled.

"(Y/N), is now fully able to control the curse mark on her own. The village is completely safe." Jiriaya said making my father smile.

"Her hormones on the other hand..." Master Jiriaya trailed off as I gasped.

"JIRIAYA SHUT THE HELL UP!!" I yelled at him as I punched him hard in the arm, and he laughed.

"That is very good new indeed... Uh? On the village being safe... I'll chose to disregard that last bit of information though. Seeing as that I still treat (Y/N), as my own that is." He stated, and Jiriaya looked at us.
"As you know, we managed to figure out a way to seal that curse mark. We shall have Kakashi do it tomorrow. I'm sure you're exhausted now, and I doubt you'll cause too much havoc..."

"She will in the bedroom..."

"JIRIAYA!!!!" I yelled, turning red in embarrassment.
"Shut up!" I added, punching his arm again, making him chuckle.

"Well, if I am no longer needed, Lord third, I'd like to go and catch up around the village, before my next assignment." Jiriaya asked, and my father nodded.

"Wait another assignment?" I asking looking between the two men.
"But you just got back." I stated confused.

"What? Don't tell me you're gonna miss me kiddo?" He asked as I sighed.

"Kiddo? I'm twenty seven. And miss you? Maybe a little. Your research on the other hand, most definitely not." I said giggling and he busted out laughing.

"And I'm gonna miss that sass squirt! I'll see you around kiddo." He said ruffling my hair.

"You too, old pervy man!" I copped back, as Jiriaya left, leaving me and my father alone in the office.

"So... How is everything? How are you? How's the village?" I asked, as he got up out of his seat.

"Everything seems to be running smoothly. I'm doing fine, I'm getting to old for this, but I'm doing well. You've missed a lot while you've been away (Y/N)." My father said, giving me a quick hug before sitting back down.

"I'd say you've gotten old pops, look at all that gray hair of yours." I teased, as he chuckled.

"I see you've gotten older to my child. I sure missed you." He said, making me chuckle.

"I missed you too dad I-"

"TAKE THIS OLD MAN!!" I heard someone shout, as a horribly thrown shuriken went flying towards dad. I quickly grabbed it with my hand, careful not to cut myself hand, and turned around to see who the culprit was. I saw a short kid, with his hair up in a hat. He looked up at me in shock, as I raised an eyebrow at him. I walked over to him, as he stared at me in awe.

"Who are you?" I asked, as he had a cocky little smirk on his face.

"My name is Konohamaru Sarutobi! I'm the honorable grandson of the third Hokage." He said, as he pointed at himself.

"Honorable grandson?" I asked, looking at dad confused.

"That's right! That means you can't hurt me and you have to do anything I say." He said as I laughed. I quickly picked him up by the back of his shirt, making him scrambled around. "H-hey! Put me down!" He said as I giggled.

"You're telling me this kid is Asuma's?" I asked dad, who shook his head, while Konohamaru still struggled to make me let go.

"A-Asuma is my uncle!!" He grunted, as I looked at him, before dropping him on his butt, causing him to grunt as he hit the ground. "Hey lady! Who do you think you are?!" He asked, as I looked at him confused.

Wait... But we don't have another sibling?

I looked up at dad with a confused look. He gave me a look that said I'll explain later, and I nodded.

"Well Konohamaru, I guess I'm your aunt." I said, as he stared at me in shock.

"WHAAAAAA-?" He said, as I looked at him with a smile.

"Yep!" I said excitedly, ruffling the hair on the top of his head. "Looks like you're stuck with me." I said happily.

"Konohamaru! There you are! I've been looking all over for y- (Y/N)... Y-you're back!" Someone busted through the door, causing us to look that way.

"Ebisu." I said, rolling my eyes.

"You know him?" Konohamaru asked, as I nodded.

"We went to the academy together... I chose to ignore that he even existed." I said, with a smirk on my face.

"I figured we could let the past go, and let bygones be bygones." He said, as I chuckled.

"Yeah okay." I said sarcastically.
"Anyways, why are you here? You interrupted my little family reunion." I said, as he chuckled.

"I am under orders to train and protect the honorable grandson."

"Well, you're doing a horrible job." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh yeah. First off, the kid has horrible aim. Next, you barged in here, no having a single clue where he was. You're quite lousy." I teased, as he pushed up his classes and smirked.

"As long as he's not playing with that kid, there's not much bad he can do."

"Kid?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, Naruto Uzumaki." He added, as I glared at him.

"Naruto like... Little Naruto?" I looked at my father, who nodded.
"And what the hell is wrong with little Naruto?" I asked.

"You know the boss?" Konohamaru asked.

"The boss?"

"Yeah! Naruto?" He said, as I nodded.

"Yeah, I do. In fact I raised him for a while." I said, as Ebisu chuckled.

"That explains everything." He said softly, as I growled at him.

"And what the hell does that mean?" I asked, as he sighed.

"Nothing, nothing." He said, as his eyes widened, when my eyes glowed.

"Don't you have somewhere else to be Ebisu?" I asked, as he gulped.

"Come on Konohamaru! We must work on your skills." He said, as he started to pull him away.

"W-Wait! No! Let go!!" Konahamru yelled, as they went out the door and closed it.

"How is he the honorable grandson?" I asked.

"His parents were a part of the Sarutobi clan. They had passed away when the boy was only a baby, so Asuma and I have taken him under our wing as well." He said, as I nodded.

"How is little Naruto?!!!" I asked excitedly, as my father sighed.

"He's... He's uh... As lively as ever." He said, with an awkward chuckle.

"Care to elaborate? Is doing well in school? Are you being nice to him?" I asked, as my father sighed.

"(Y/N)... He's of the lowest rank in his class. But I will say his persistence, and his drive to be the future Hokage definitely is something else. Nothing like his father or his mother." He said as I sighed.

"Well hey that's okay, everyone goes their own pace right? It doesn't matter how long it takes you to get to your result, it's all about just getting that result. He is Minato and Kushina's kid, he'll be great one day."

"This might be true, but he's more focused on vandalizing the village, and the stone heads, than his books." He said, as I frowned.

"Why is that?" I asked confused and concerned.

"He has the nine tails in him (Y/N). Being a jinchuriki is never easy. The village looks down upon him. They aren't kind (Y/N). Though I don't tolerate his behavior, I can't blame him for feeling like an outsider." Dad said and I frowned.

"Well, I'll just stop by your place before my apartment and give him a talk. It may help." I said with a smile.

"He doesn't live with me (Y/N)." He stated as I looked at him.

"Oh, well.... Where does he live? With Kakashi? Asuma?"

"He lives in his parents' house, alone."

"Oh, well that's— ALONE?! He's a child, and he lives ALONE?! What happened to watching over him?!" I asked, slowly becoming frustrated.
"Dad you said you were gonna watch him?! What the hell were you—"

"I have been watching over him. I watched over him until he was old enough to join the Academy. I'm the Hokage (Y/N), I cannot baby him. I pay for him to live in his father's house, and I drop by every once and a while. And I make sure he earns him money for food. He's been doing fine, he's living and that's all that matters." Dad said as I sighed.

"But he's alone dad."

"Kakashi had to learn to live on his own when he was eight. Sasuke Uchiha is in a similar situation, and I do what I can for him as well." Dad said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Itachi Uchiha's brother?" I asked, as he nodded, and I gasped.
"What happened?!" I asked in confusion.

"Itachi Uchiha annihilated the Uchiha Clan, around the time Sasuke was five. Sasuke and Itachi are the only Uchiha left." He said, as I looked at him in shock.

"W-where is Itachi?"

"He left the village after the night of the attack."

"He seemed so nice... It doesn't make sense!" I said in confusion.
"I mean he had everything going for him... I-it just doesn't add up." I added, letting out a sigh.

"People will always do what they can to shock us at moments when we least expect it. Just like that boyfriend of yours. He has been quite the handful since you've been gone as well." He stated.

"What? How so?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You leaving, I believe, took a toll on his emotions. Two years ago, I had appointed him as a Jounin Squad Leader, in hopes to change his demeanor. But he's failed his students every year, for lacking the ability of teamwork." He said, making me slightly frown.

Is he trying to teach a lesson, that our squad desperately needed?

"But, I believe, that maybe with you back here, it might just give the new squad, that I'm appointing him to, a higher success rate." He said slightly chucking.

"Who's on this supposed new team?" I asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruto Uzumaki." He said, as my smile widened.

"That's amazing!!" I said excitedly.

"And, if you'd like, I could appoint you, your own squad—"

"Could I help Kakashi?"

"Well I don't—"

"Oh come on dad, Kakashi and I are the perfect team! Besides, Sakura is the only girl; don't you think she may need another girl to turn too?" I asked, pouting my lip.

"I really think that you should have your own—"

"You made me leave the village and everyone in it; I think you owe me a favor." I said, acting innocent.
"Please dadddddd, pretty please?" I asked, pouting, making him raise an eyebrow.
"I'm even batting my eyelashes, come on." I said sadly, making him sigh.

"Alright fine. If Kakashi appoints those three to Team Seven, then you can co-captain it. Only if he agrees." Dad said sternly, making me jump in happiness.

"OH! I love you!! I knew you were the best dad in the world!" I said, leaning over the desk giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Mwah! I love you." I said with a giggle.
"Don't worry dad, I'll work on him. He'll come around." I stated, and he chuckled.

"I'm sure he will, just promise to keep it... PG." He said, making me flustered.

"Dad..." I whined, in embarrassment.

"I missed you my child." He said.

"I missed you too dad."

"Well, I will let you go home; I'm sure you're exhausted. And I'm sure Kakashi knows you're in the village somewhere, and is probably looking for you." He stated and I chuckled.

"I'll see you later dad." I said.

"Oh and (Y/N)?" He called out as I turned around and looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Remember to practice safe intercourse. I remember being your age, I know it's a struggle but just be safe, I wasn't much older than you when I nearly busted a hip." He said and my face instantly paled.

"DAD! Ewe... I didn't... I-" I stammered and he laughed, and sighed.
"Okay..." I said quickly, shaking my head, trying to leave the office, as fast I could.

"Welcome home (Y/N)!" I heard him down the hallways. I shook my head and giggled.

I looked around the village for Kakashi, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I checked his apartment, the shinobi memorial grounds, even the book shop. He was just gone. I frowned to myself, at my boyfriend's sudden disappearance.

My stomach growled, and I realized just how hungry I was. I decided to make a pit stop at Ichiraku's Ramen shop, before going home. As I stepped in, I noticed some blonde haired kid.

"Welcome home (Y/N)! It's been what?" Old man Teuchi said, as I smiled.

"The longest, most painful years of my life, having to go without your delicious ramen! I've got to say, I'm feeling a little deprived." I said, as he smiled at me.

"Well then, for a loyal customer like yourself, tonight it's on the house! What would you like (Y/N)?" He asked as I smiled.

"Hmm, I'll take the usual." I stated before sitting down next to the kid.

"Years without yummy ramen? Geez lady, how did you ever survive?" He asked me, as I looked into his blue eyes.

"One painful day at a time." I said, as he giggled.

"Y-you're very pretty." He said, blushing and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Well thank you uh?" I asked, while taking a sip of water.

"Naruto Uzumaki!! The future Hokage!! Believe it!!" He said, as choked on my water. I looked at him in shock.

Wait... This is Naruto?
Now that I think about it, he does look like...

"Wow... You look so much like..." I said trailing off while coughing.

"Hey- uh lady? Are you okay?" He asked confused. And I nodded.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone." I said, before my bowl of ramen was in front of me.
"I'm (Y/N)."

"Hey! You like Miso Chasu Pork Ramen too?" He asked, as I smiled.

"With extra pork!" I said happily.

"Aw man lady! You've got awesome taste in ramen!" He said with a giggle.

"It's the best way to eat ramen, am I right?" I asked and he nodded, before his bowl was passed too him, and his mouth watered as he gobbled it down quickly, making me giggle to myself.

"So, what class rank ninja are you now Naruto?" I asked him, looking at his headband, as he stared at my bowl.

"Oh, I just graduated from the Academy! I am officially a Gennin! Tomorrow we meet our Sensei, and then I'm gonna learn really awesome Jutsu's. Believe it!! " He said as I chuckled.

"I'm sure you will, after all, you're gonna have to learn a lot to become the future Hokage!" I said cheerfully, before handing him the rest of my bowl. He smiled widely at me.
"There you go!"

"Are you serious?" He asked, and I nodded. "Thanks lady!!" He said as he began scarfing down the rest of my ramen. I chuckled.

"I'll see you around kiddo!" I said before handing Teuchi cash.
"That's for Naruto, here! Go ahead and him one more bowl, it's on me." I said.

"You're the best!" He cheered out, as I smiled at him, before I ruffled his hair.

"You be good now!" I said as I left, noticing how dark it has gotten. I didn't make it to far home, as I felt a hard slap on my back, making me wheeze.

"(Y/N)! IT IS GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK; YOUR BEAUTY IS QUITE RADIANT AS EVER!" A man said loudly.

"Hey Guy." I said, chuckling, before he pulled me into a bone crushing hug.
"G-guy! I can't- b-breathe!" I gasped, before he let me go.

"I'm sorry!! It's just the leaf has missed you!! WE MUST CATCH UP ON YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE LEGENDARY SANNIN!!" He said excitedly, pulling on my arm.

"Guy... Guy!!! GUY!!!" I yelled out, making him stop.
"May we do that another time? I'm awfully tired, it's been a long trip, and I just want to get home." I said, and he smiled.

"OF COURSE (Y/N)! Sleep plays an important role in keeping your youth!! Though I'm sure I don't see too much sleep in your future! Say hello to Kakashi for me!!" He said with a wink, running off before I could ask him where Kakashi was.

I sighed to myself, as I walked under the moonlight as I made my way back into my apartment.

"Kakashi?" I called out in hopes that maybe he was here. I let out a heavy sigh when I realized I was alone.

Where is that stupid Kaka head?

I laid my stuff on the ground near the door, letting all the weight off my shoulders. I looked around the apartment, taking in how much it hadn't changed. Everything was exactly how I left it, except it was surprisingly not dusty. I let out a tired sigh, before I walked into the kitchen, to fetch myself a glass of water. As soon as I made my way to the sink, I felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around my stomach, making me tense up.

"This better be my boyfriend or else your dick will be your new forehead protector." I said in a low threatening tone. I felt them move their head to my ear, letting out a chuckle.

"Or what baby?" They asked lowly, before placing a kiss, on the side of my neck, under my ear. I felt shivers go, down my spine, as I smiled to myself. My heart began to race, and I bit my lip.

"Kakashi!" I gasped happily, as he spun me around, and had my body pinned between him and the counter. He chuckled at me, before I pulled him into a strong hug that he returned.

"I hope you don't mind. I'd come in here while you were away, because I missed you, so I made sure to keep this place clean." He said, as I took in his scent.

"I missed you so much." I said into his neck, as he chuckled, before making me look at him. He kissed my forehead through his mask, before he leaned down making our foreheads touch.

"You have no idea how long, I've been waiting to hear your voice again babe. I missed you so much." He said, as I caressed his face, slowly pulling down his mask, to reveal his breath taking face, and that beautiful smile I so desperately been waiting all these years to see again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his hands found my waist, pulling me even closer to him. I leaned up, to kiss him, as I pulled his head closer to mine, wanting - no- craving to feel his lips. I waited until our lips almost touched, and then I stopped.

"Show me." I said, as I felt his hot breath against mine.
"Show me, how much you missed me." I said, as I felt his lips twitch up into a smirk, before he slammed his lips against mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so evil because I'm making you wait a week to read the lemon ;)

Yeah I am aware that I am an asshole I really don't care about all of that though. (Bonus points if you know this song)

I love you guys, so much.

52k, is absolutely crazyyyyyyyyyy.

No seriously, your guys comments and likes and everything makes me so happy. I love interacting with all of you, it makes this 3x the fun.

And now a poem from your friendly neighborhood Author Chan's friend Mr. Itachi Uchiha:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I killed my whole clan,
Amaterasu!!

BADUM TSK!!!

Oh um.... Thanks.... Itachi.

Peace out Kakashi Scouts!! ✌🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
119K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
181K 7K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
90.2K 543 23
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...