Enlaced

By KookieLove8

Like an animal in a cage, he was meant to be set free What started as a mission will end up in more More

Description and Warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an Update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
1K Special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Namjin Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Special Namjin Chapter Pt.2

Chapter 19

176 16 27
By KookieLove8

So this is a bit different chap but I wanted to switch it up
You'll see why 😉

One of the reason this chap was late, is because WattPad decided to delete more than half of it.
Thank you. Greatly appreciated 😝😭
***
J

A little while after the shooting~

The boy walked through the hallways, bored out of his mind. His friend was nowhere to be seen and the male was supposed to bring him back home, but it seems like he left the school without him, so he had nothing to do, wondering if he really had to walk to his home.

So he decided to walk a little bit more before having to make a decision. But sounds coming from a classroom interrupted his thoughts and, since he was curious, he decided to go and see what was happening.

He pushed open the door and a really surprising sight graced his eyes.

"Yoongi? Wait- Why are you doing this here?! Someone could see you! Stop it!" The pink-head spoke quickly, stepping quickly towards the slightly taller male, that was currently rubbing a handgun with a cloth on a desk.

The silver-haired male looked up from his task and smiled. "Why? I'm doing this now so I can sleep at home later."

"But in school? What if a teacher comes in?" Jimin yelled out, taking a step back to glance in the hallways to make sure they were empty.

Let's rewind back a bit...

When the shooting at school had occurred, Yoongi had found Jimin, curled up in a ball, crying in an empty classroom on the first floor and something in him told him that he couldn't leave the traumatized younger alone, even if they didn't know each other for a long time. So he convinced the crying boy to follow him so he could bring him back to his house, then he headed over to the company and then went to Jimin's house again to make sure he was okay.

They spent a lot of time together, during the few days the school was canceled because of the horror that happened, and have been close ever since.

When school started again, one night, the younger stayed a little bit later inside the building, after classes, having to meet up with one of his teachers to ask questions, and he was making his way towards the exit when he heard people talking in a classroom.

One of which he recognized as Yoongi.

So he decided to wait for him, since they walked home sometime together, their houses were not that far away from each other it made the long walk more entertaining, and sat beside the door.

Jimin didn't really want to eavesdrop, he really didn't. But the voices were getting so loud and angry, spiking up his curiosity, that he couldn't help it.

The boy could hear his hyung talking with a few other people, the pink-head didn't know who they were, and didn't really understand what they were arguing about. Still, he decided to stay put and listen.

"You're telling me that they have been stealing money and drugs from us for what.. 2 years? And they have been in our gang since the beginning? And no one could find out who were the traitors? Are you fucking kidding me?" Jimin was very confused at this point.

Gang? Drugs? What is he talking about?!

The older spoke with a very neutral tone and people that didn't know him would probably think that this was a normal conversation, well, except what had been said in it, but the pink-head knew that this wasn't the tone Yoongi normally spoke in.

This time, he sounded cold and harsh, almost like he was pissed. It made chills run down the younger's back and his hands shook a little bit, but he was getting more and more curious by the second, stopping him from moving.

Maybe he should have moved.

So, taking all of his courage, he pushed the door open, only a tiny bit, and it was an easy and quiet task since it wasn't closed properly, and peeked inside, through the crack of the door.

What he saw and heard made him gasp.

"Then, let's kill them." Yoongi stated, circled by bulky men dressed in black, holding a gun in his pale hands, a dangerous smirk on his face.

Apparently, the boy gasped louder than what he had expected, because everyone in the room turned towards the door and saw half of the face of the spying boy. The silver-haired male's eyes were widened, but Jimin couldn't see or hear more since he had jumped up on his feet and was running away from the scene as fast as he could.

Questions swirling in his mind, the boy ran through the empty hallways, looking occasionally behind him to make sure he wasn't followed.

But, like in the movies, as he turned a corner and looked in front of him to make sure he wouldn't crash into the wall, the gray-haired male he was running away so eagerly from appeared in front of him.

The younger screamed as he put a stop to his frenzied sprint, turning his body around to start running again in the opposite direction of his hyung, afraid of what could happen to him. But before he could make his escape, he felt a hand grab his arm and he was, the next second, pinned against the wall of the hallways, unable to move.

The pale other sighed, shaking his head, probably wondering why Jimin had to see this, when the other screamed his lungs out.

Jimin just saw a real gun for the first time in his life, plus he didn't know if Yoongi would try something.

He didn't hear the small 'Aish..' the other let out, before all sounds disappeared, being muffled by the older's hand clamped on the pink-head's mouth.

"Can I try to explain before you scream like a terrified child?" The silver-haired male asked, pissed off because the high-pitched sounds hurt his ears.

He took off his hand once he got the approval, pulling the other inside an empty classroom to tell his story.

He told the younger about how he entered the mafia, what role he played, leaving out any gruesome details about the various kills he had to do on missions, and answered Jimin's question.

After everything was out on the table, silence fell.

"Listen Jimin. I know you're probably scared right now and I would understand if you didn't want to be associated with me anymore, so I'll let you go, but if you ever talk about this with someone.. I don't know what's going to happen to you." Yoongi said in a sad voice, looking down, hoping it would never come to that.

Present time

The older chuckled, carefully placing the gun back on the table to wipe his hands. "Nobody is going to come inside, everyone left for their homes already." He assured, not even panicked one bit.

Indeed, Jimin had decided to stay with Yoongi and trust him, thinking that if the older wanted him dead, he would be long gone already.

Plus there was some weird feeling of comfort that enveloped the younger when he was with the gray-haired assassin. Probably because he was the one that helped him when he was in his lowest times.

The pink-head wasn't that laid-back though. He kept going back to the hallways to make sure no one was coming and almost bitting his nails at the anxiousness.

Seeing what that was doing to him, Yoongi decided to be a little bit more cautious when Jimin was around. So he sighed and put the gun back in its case around his waist and putting away all the tools in a suitcase.

Jimin loudly exhaled, now he didn't need to be so anxious. He rubbed his eyes, tired, and yawned.

"It's getting late, isn't it?" The older said, chuckling. "Let's go then. Want me to drive you home?" He proposed, the younger nodding as he came with Taehyung and Jungkook that morning, the two having left already.

The pair walked to the exit and then to Yoongi's car.

The silver-haired male drove to Jimin's house, the ride being only filled by the background sound of the radio playing quietly.

When they arrived, Yoongi, like the gentleman he was, stepped outside first and went to open the door for his passenger.

"Thank you Yoongi." Jimin said sheepishly, giving a quick hug to his pale hyung and then running inside so the older wouldn't see his red burning cheeks.

Even if he wasn't really a hug and kissed guy, Yoongi stood there, in a daze, for a while, wondering what had just happened, before going back to his house.

***

Okay but BTS SLAYED AT AGT OMERGERD ❤️❤️ they're so good, damn my wig
Again, sorry for the late update 😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 321 31
πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€ πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
95.7K 3.3K 33
officer Suga, namjoon, taehyung mafia hoseok, seokjin, jungkook top suga, namjoon,taehyung bottom hobi, seokjin, jungkook
59.4K 2.5K 52
It all started with a bet that would change both Taehyung and jungkooks lives A rewritten version of new kid at school Top tae Bottom kook
20.9K 901 40
A love story where a alpha desired for a certain omega's love