The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

23) The Sunset

5.2K 231 194
By brookellemarie

"The mission is complete sir, Koi Kyogo has safely and promptly returned to her home in the Hidden Rain Village." Kakashi said to Lord Forth, as we waited for further instructions.

"I see, very well. And as for the other part of the mission?" He asked, looking over at me, as I smiled wide.

"I scouted around the area sir. I saw everything I needed too. Thank you, Lord Forth. I really appreciated it sir." I said, smiling at him. I snuck a peak over at Kakashi, and saw that he was sneaking a peak at me. We both blushed, before looking back at the Hokage, who was alternating glances between the two of us.

"I see..." He said, raising an eyebrow, trying not to smile.
"Very well. You two get a bit of an intermission. Have a break from missions, for a few days." He said, and we nodded.

"Yes sir." Kakashi and I said in unison.

"Kakashi that is all." He said, and Kakashi and I started to walk out of the door.

"Not so fast (Y/N), I didn't dismiss you." He said, as I jumped, before looking at Kakashi.

"Oh yes sir! Sorry sir!" I said.
"I'll be right out Kakashi." I said, and he nodded, before he left the room.
"What's up?" I asked Minato Sensei, as he chuckled.

"I should be asking you 'what's up' (Y/N)." He said, as I looked at him confused.
"What's up with you and Kakashi? Hmm?" He teased as I blushed.
"Kakashi seems a lot more..."

"Not a Kakahead?" I asked, and he chuckled.
"We just... I don't know... We had a long talk yesterday... You could say it just opened our eyes I guess." I said shyly, thinking about last night. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Uhh-huhh..." He let out, and I blushed harder.
"Was this before or after you got jealous?" He asked and I nodded.

"After...H-hey!! Wait a second!! How do you know about that?!" I asked him in shock and he chuckled.

"I'm the Hokage (Y/N). I'm supposed to know everything." He said, while laughing hard, and I crossed my arms.

"Sensei tell meee!!" I whined, and he chuckled.

"Sorry kiddo, my lips are sealed." He said, making a zipped lip notion with his hands. I crossed my arms, and huffed.

"That's fine Sensei" I said, with a smirk on my face.

"What's with that look (Y/N). Nothing ever is good when it comes to that look." He said, with a nervous grin.

"Oh nothing Sensei, nothing at all." I said with a slightly evil laugh.

"Well... I guess that's-"

"It's just, well, I wonder how Kushina would feel if I told her that the real reason your guys' window was shattered, that one time, was because you wanted to try making a rasengan in the house, and not because I lost control of my powers." I said with a sly smile on my face, making his smile drop.

"Oh come on (Y/N)!! You wouldn't do that to your favorite Sensei and number one Hokage... Right kiddo?" He asked nervously, as I chuckled.

"Of course not!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh, good..." He said with a sigh of relief.

"Not if you spill the beans on Kakashi and Koi right now." I said smirking. He let out a sigh, shaking his head.

I can't believe I'm getting out done by a fifteen year old girl. I taught you well (Y/N). He thought to himself.

"Alright fine."

Flash Back

"What exactly are we waiting on? It's a two day journey to the Hidden Rain Village, and I have obligations I cannot be late for." Koi said, as she crossed her arms and huffed.

"I'm sorry Miss Kyogo. But I cannot allow you to leave this village without two shinobi escorts." The Forth Hokage said, as he looked at the door waiting for a certain shinobi.

"Well, who's the other shinobi that feels the need to waste my precious time? Tell him to hurry." She asked somewhat annoyed.

"Her name is (Y/N). And she will be here." Kakashi said in annoyance, dreading the idea of having to go on a two day mission with a girl like Koi. Koi suddenly, had a look of amusement on her face as she giggled.

"Hmm, a woman huh?" She asked, as Kakashi looked at her with a raised brow.

"She will be here soon. My orders were thirty minutes. She has five more miss Kyogo." Minato said, in hopes of not frustrating the young lady.

"Tell me, what's your name?" She asked Kakashi, who looked at her confused.

"Kakashi." He said, as she smirked.

"This girl, (Y/N), is she pretty?" She asked, making Kakashi's face flustered. Minato looked at Kakashi, curious of what his answer would be.

"Uh- She's- Well... She's not ugly if that's what you're asking." He stuttered, as he looked at his Sensei for help. Minato couldn't help but chuckle.

"Is she single?" Koi asked, making Kakashi confused.

"I don't think that's any of your concern." He said, making Koi giggle.

"Someone sounds jealous." She giggled, as his face got hotter.

"I- I never said that." He said, his brain trying to play it safe, though the words had other ideas.

"Do you like her?" Koi asked, catching on to his feelings.

"I don't think that's appropriate to ask, Miss Kyogo." He said as she chuckled.

"Hmm, well if you're not jealous, and you don't want to tell me anything... You wouldn't mind if I got... Familiar with her." She asked as Kakashi shook his head.

"I don't think that's-"

"You can't!" he said, as she raised a brow.

"So you do like her huh?" She asked, as he let out a sigh, as he nodded.

"Alright fine. So what if I do?" He finally admitted out loud, making his stomach turn in all the right ways.

"I knew you did! Your Hokage already told me." She said with a giggle.

"But I never told-"

"You never had too. See adults like him just know those things. Now Kakashi, I'm a hopeless romantic. So tell me, does she like you back?" She asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know." He said, as she smirked.

"Do you want to find out?" She asked, as he raised an eyebrow, before sighing.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to know." He said, as she giggled.

"Fantastic. I love having fun! So here's the plan that will tell you how (Y/N) really feels..."

* * *

"Kakashi got here before you did, and long story short, she wanted to help him figure out if you liked him back. Though, it was always blatantly obvious that you both liked each other, and it's been that was for a while now." He said, and I nodded.

"That's good enough... Thanks Sensei! See, that wasn't too hard right?!" I teased, as he nervously chuckled.

"Get out of here (Y/N)...You're dismissed." He said with a chuckle, as I giggled.

"See you later Minato Sensei!" I cheered, as I ran out the door to look for Kakashi. When I found him, he was sitting down talking to Master Jiriaya. I crouched down and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Hmm, I see. Well then, here. Just take this copy of the new book I've been working on, and read it. I've just finished it and I think... I think you'll learn everything you need too from it kiddo." Master Jiriaya said to Kakashi, giving him a wink.

A book?! Man I was hoping for some juicy conversation. Well this is boring.

I decided to come out of hiding.

"Hey Kakashi, Master Jiriaya!" I said cheerfully, as Master Jiriaya, got up and gave me a hug.

"Well how are you kiddo?" He asked, as I smiled.

"Pretty damn good." I said, looking at Kakashi, before blushing.

"So I've heard." He said with a wink.

"What have you heard?" I asked, looking between the two males.

"Oh, would you look at the time? Well, I have to go you two! Kakashi remember what I told you. (Y/N) keep him in check." He said quickly, before walking off.

"What was that about?" I asked Kakashi who blushed.

"I have no idea." He said with a shrug.

"Uh-huh..."

"What did Sensei want?" Kakashi asked and I smiled.

"Nothing, he just wanted to know if I was okay." I said, and Kakashi nodded, before grabbing my hand.
"Where are we going?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I want to take you out somewhere." He said.

"Let me go change first." I said, as he shook his head.

"You look beautiful just the way you are." He said making me blush.

"Well where are we gonna go?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Do you trust me?" He asked and I nodded.
"Then follow me!" He said, as we ran through the trees. He took me to the training tree.

"What are we doing here Kakashi?" I asked him and he smiled, as we sat down on the ground, leaning against the tree, staring out at the lake, as the sun began to slowly set.

"I thought we could all be together as a team." He said lightly, grabbing my hand.
"Like how it should have been." He added as I smiled lightly, watching the ducks play on the water. His hand slowly snuck on to mine, and I smiled, feeling our hands intertwined.
"You know, when I was younger, my father used to take me to this lake, to watch the sunset. At first I thought it was stupid. Why would he waste my time, for the stupid sun." Kakashi said making me chuckle.

"That damn sun. Always wasting everyone's time." I said playfully and he shook his head laughing.

"He told me I wouldn't understand the sunset's true beauty, until I found a special someone I could share it with. He told me stories of him and my mom coming out here, watching it together all the time..." He said trailing off, and I squeezed his hands.

"Kakashi?" he shook his head.

"I guess my point to my stupid rambling is, whenever I see the sunset it reminds me of how much I wanted to see it with you." He said, making me look at him in awe, as he gave me a closed eye smile.
"And being here now, watching it with you, I realized that what my father said is true. I think I finally understand the sunset's true beauty." He said, making me blush, as he kissed the side of my forehead.

"You're my special someone too." I said, kissing his cheek, before I reached in my pouch and pulled out a kunai.

"What are you doing with that, are you gonna kill me now?" Kakashi asked jokingly, as I stood up.

"I may have too... I mean, I just admitted that you were my special someone, now you have to die." I joked.
"Im kidding. I'm going to carve your initials in this tree, with the rest of us." I said, as he quickly jumped up, and grabbed my wrist before I could.

"Don't do that. This was your spot with them, not mine." Kakashi said, and I shook my head.

"You said so yourself Kashi. You brought me here, to my special place, just to watch the sunset with you. You said this is how it should have been, you and me, with Rin and Obito. You're just as much as a teammate to team Minato, as the rest of us. This tree has a lot of memories to me Kakashi. You're my special person, and this is a memory I want to remember." I said, and he let out a sigh. I bit my lip.
"If not for me, then let me do it for Rin, and Obito. They would have wanted your name up here with us, just as much as I do." I said, as he slowly let go of my wrist.
"Do you trust me?" I asked him, and he nodded.
"Then let me do this... For team Minato." I said, and he put his hand completely to his side. He watched as I slowly carved "K.H." into the special training tree. When I finished, he kissed my cheek through his mask.

"I don't deserve you." He mumbled to himself.

"Now, this is your special tree too." I said, before I pulled him back down with me to watch the sunset. I grabbed his hand, holding it, as he rubbed his thumb against my hand. I rested my head on his shoulder.

Rin, if you can hear me... I'm sorry if this upsets you, but I hope you can forgive me for falling for Kakashi. I didn't mean for this to happen. I really didn't. But it did, and I'm afraid I can't go back. I don't regret it one bit.

I felt as if we weren't alone, as if her and Obito's presence was there, with us. I felt happy and content.

Obito... I hope that you too, can forgive me for falling for him. When I told you I loved you, I did mean it. I miss you and Rin like crazy, but I know just how much happier you are getting to be with her. I just hope that as my best friend you approve of Kakashi and I. You'll always be in my heart...I'm really falling hard for him Obito, and I hope that you're okay with that. I thought to myself as I looked up at Kakashi, studying the way the sunset reflected on his skin.

"Kakashi?" I called out to him, as I lifted my head off of his shoulder.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He replied, looking at me with so much passion.

"Kiss me..." I said softly, as he chuckled, pulling down his mask, before putting his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and sweet. His hand moved up to the side of my face, caressing it. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, before we pulled back, and stared at each other. I bit my lip, and he smiled at me, making my heart melt, in an instant. He pulled his mask back up, and I rested my head on his shoulders, watching the sun go down.

I may just fall in love with you Kakashi Hatake, and I hope you're okay with that.

The sun finally set, and Kakashi reached up for my hand, helping me up, before he started to walk me home.

"I want to take you on a real date. No interruptions, just the two of us." He said, as we made it to my front door.

"I'd like that Kakashi. I'd like that a lot." I said, as he smiled at me, before he kissed my forehead through his mask.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll see you tomorrow..." I said, as I opened the door, ready to walk in. He suddenly grabbed my hands and pulled me back into him, sharing a passionate kiss together, that just took my breath away. We pulled away slowly, savoring the moment, before he pulled his mask back up.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He said before he disappeared into the night, making me bite my lip.

"Goodnight Kakashi." I said to myself as I headed inside quietly. I went into the kitchen, to see my dad, and I slightly frowned. He turned around and noticed I was there.

"(Y/N) I-" I cut him off by hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have gotten so mad. I know you were just trying to protect me, and give me a fighting chance. I love you and mom so much dad. I love Asuma too but that's not the point." I said, making us both chuckle.
"The point is, I realized that I may be an Otoko by blood, that's just who I am. But I will forever be honored and grateful to be a Sarutobi. I couldn't have asked for better parents." I said squeezing my dad tight as he chuckled at me.

"It is I who is honored my child. You'll always be a Sarutobi, and an exceptional daughter to me." He said.

"I love you dad."

"I love you too... Oh, Jiriaya stopped by. He asked me to give you something. I left it in your room." He said, as I smiled.

"What was it?"

"I'm not sure. I wasn't going to look through your mail." He said with a chuckled.

"It was wrapped, wasn't it?" I asked, knowing full well dad would have looked if he could have.

"It was..." He said, as I giggled.

"Well i'm beat dad... I'll see you in the morning." I said, before I kissed his cheek, and then ran up the stairs. I went into my room, and threw myself on to the bed, grabbing the package off of my nightstand. I opened it, and saw a note and a book. I picked up the note first.

I saw you earlier creeping on Kakashi and I. I figured you'd want your own... Enjoy the book, I hope it teaches you everything you need to know! There's no need to thank me! I know Kakashi and you will be very appreciative. Your favorite Sensei, Master Jiriaya.

I let out an awkward chuckle as I picked up the book that read Make-out Paradise.

Well... What's this about?

**Hokage's Office**

"Minato Sensei?" Kakashi called out for the Forth Hokage, from the window, making him turn in his seat.

"Kakashi? What are you doing here?" He asked, opening the window, allowing Kakashi to come in the office.

"Hey Kakashi!" Kushina said, making him slightly jump, not knowing she was in there.

"Hi Kushina." He said, before looking at Minato.
"I think I'm ready to ask (Y/N) to be my girlfriend. Do you think you guys could help me?" He asked, looking at the married couple.

"Oh my gosh!! Yes of course!! I'll help you, ya know?!" Kushina said excitedly, pulling Kakashi into a hug, making her husband chuckle.

"Sure, we can help Kakashi. Do you have anything in mind?" Minato asked, as Kushina let go of the copycat ninja.

"Actually, that's why I wanted your help. I have a plan, but I need your approval sir." He said, making Minato raise an eyebrow.

"I'm all ears kiddo." He said, as Kakashi began to explain the idea that he had.

"That's so cute, ya know!!!" Kushina said excitedly.
"Oh she'll love that, ya know!!! Minato you have to say yes!!" She added, looking at her husband. He bit his lip, before he smiled at Kakashi.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do for you Kakashi. I guess be prepared for a mission tomorrow." He said, as Kakashi nodded.

"Thank you Minato Sensei." He said, as Minato ruffled his hair.

"Good luck Kakashi." He said, as Kakashi left the room.

Hopefully tomorrow I can officially call you mine (Y/N) Sarutobi. Kakashi thought, as he headed home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!! What do you think Kakashi's plan is?! Will (Y/N) say yes?

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE SILVER HEADED KAKASHI HOTAKE 😭😭 I think he deserves a little birthday sex am I right ? 👀👀

I hope you guys liked this chapter! See you soon ;)

Posted: September 15, 2018

Edited: February 25, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
378K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!