Find Happiness (Gaster x OC A...

By Inugami_sama

First Story!!! Sooo sorry if the story is horrible or not making any sense... Edit: I am just correction some... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapiter 12
Chapiter 13
Chapiter 14
Chapiter 15
Chapiter 16
Chapiter 17
Chapiter 19
Chapiter 20
Chapiter 21
Chapiter 22
Chapiter 23
Chapiter 24
Chapiter 25
Chapiter 26
Chapiter 27
Chapiter 28
Chapiter 29
Chapiter 30
Chapiter 31
Chapiter 32
Chapiter 33
Chapiter 34
Chapiter 35
Chapiter 36
Chapiter 37
Chapiter 38
Chapiter 39
Chapiter 40
Chapiter 41
Chapiter 42
Chapiter 43
Chapiter 44
Chapiter 45
Chapiter 46
Chapiter 47
Chapiter 48
Chapiter 49
Chapiter 50
Epilogue

Chapiter 18

99 0 3
By Inugami_sama

The next morning, Gaster start to waking up and look down to see his lover still asleep. He smile at her. He then saw her start to stir and she slowly open her eyes.

"Morning Alice" Gaster said.

"Morning Gaster" she said cuddle him.

Gaster chuckle of how cute she could be, but then he remember something he wanted to ask her yesterday.

"Alice?" Gaster said.

"Hmm?" She said looking at her lover.

"There is something I wanted to ask about..." He said.

"Sure what is it?" She said.

"I found something inside the box yesterday when I pick it up..." He said carefully not wanting to alarm her.

She rose a eyebrow. "What did you found?" She said.

"A gun" he said looking at her.

Her eyes widen of what he just said but then she close her eyes and sigh.

"What about it?" She said.

"I never thought you will carry a gun with you since you litterary throw the one that the human have to the forest" he said.

She nod and then sit up. She look at Gaster as he sit up too.

"I may have one but I never really use it since coming to the underground if that what you want to ask." She said a bit sad at the thought that Gaster would think she would use it. Gaster shook his head before he put his hands on her cheeks.

"My love I would never thought that you will use it to harm Monster... No what I am curious about is those runes and language that is craving on it. I never saw this kind of design before." He said as his white pupils look directly at her. Alice couldn't help but laugh at his curiosity. She feel more relax and look back at Gaster who was confuse of her sudden behavior.

"Hehe.. I didn't think you would ask me that love but I would gladly answer it." She said with a big grin.

She took a deep breath before starting to explain.

"The gun is actually a magic tool" she said. "It's to help me conjure magic at the specifique amount of magic and the runes are actually careving on the gun to limited the amount of magic I pour on the gun" she explain. Gaster nod but intrigue.

"What about the sentence careving on the canon? I try to translate it but I am rusty with old langage I just know that one of the words mean light" Gaster said.

"Oh you mean lucem ut non inveni? It's mean may you find your light" She said. Gaster raise a eyebrow of the meaning.

"What that does that mean?" He said.

"Hmm for what I remember the meaning is more of a last message toward the person that would shot... Like hoping that they would found a better path in the other side... My mentor have a weird taste for that matter" She said shaking her head.

"Your mentor make it? The same one that adopt you?" Gaster ask.

"Yea... He made the magic tool and thought a gun would look more powerful when I was accepted to the Military. But the tool itself is calibrate to my magic so if a wizard try to use it it's will just drain his magic and it's would backfire." She said shrugs her shoulders. Gaster nod of this informations. He enjoy gaining more knowleges about the aboveground but also knowing more about Alice. He feel how much she trust him to give her that much informations about her past life.

"I didn't thought that magic tool still existe too" he said.

"They are rare since some of them are more a relic of the past today... Not alot of wizard can operate them. Most of the tool today are mostly to help them conjure magic and use as a everyday tool" she explain. After this explaination they get off of the bed and start their day.

~time skip~

After realize, about yesterday discussion, they would have no choice but to travel to Hotland the couple decide that would be better if the boys doesn't know that they would have to travel to Hotland for the projet. They know that the boys would like to come but it's would be dangerous and that was the last thing the couple wanted to do. So they decide that they would ask Asher to take care of them a while they are away. Gaster call him to see if it was ok. As he did the calling, Alice where putting the material she would need for the testing inside the bagpack.

"He said he will take care of them for until tomorrow afternoon" Gaster said after closing his phone. Look at him and smile.

"That's great, love!" She said then she frown a bit. "Now we have to find a reason why the boys cannot come with us" she said sigh. Gaster know that their boys are curious and adventurous but their magic is not developped well enough to go with them. Not that they don't believe in them the reason it's simple they fear of what would happen if they witness the couple getting hurt by the royal guard. Gaster end up sigh with her.

"We should go and talk to our boys.." Gaster said. Alice simply nod.

She took the bagpack with her and follow Gaster downstairs. They saw the boys in the living room drawing on the coffee table. Alice put the bag next to the front door and Gaster went toward the boys.

"What you guys doing?" Gaster said as he bend down behind them.

Sans look up at him a while Papyrus was still drawing. He grin at him before he answer.

"Paps is drawing another picture of our family and I add the colors" he said.

"I see" Gaster said nodding his skull.

He keep looking at the drawing as Alice came near them. She put a hand on her lover shoulder to gain her attention. Just by one look of her and he understand that it was time to tell the boys about it. The couple sit down on the couch and look at them.

"Sans, Papyrus? Can we get your attention?" Gaster said.

They both turn around and look at the couple. Sans look at them curious of what the couple going to said and Papyrus look clueless of what they going to said.

"Boys... Me and Alice will have to go to Hotland and we will be back tomorrow." Gaster said.

"For that long!?" Papyrus said.

"Why?!" Sans said.

"I need to test some spells and runes for the 'Core' and I would love for Gaster to test them out but he doesn't know sorceress spells and runes." Alice said trying to explain.

"Why can't we come?!" Sans said.

There it is. The moment where the couple have to confront this question and not make the boys worry.

"Because Hotland is not a place to play around and it's have alot of unstable cliff." Gaster said.

"And we don't want you guys to be hurt and in danger" Alice add.

Sans look upset and Papyrus look sad. There was a moment of silence before sans sigh and look at them again.

"Who is going to take care of us?" He said.

"You remember Asher and his son Grillby right? They will take care of you guys" Alice said.

The boys seem to be delight of the idea to stay with the Flameman family. Mostly sans, he become good friend with Grillby and the flame boy really enjoy spending time with the skeletons brothers.

"Alright boys prepare your bagpack and we will go to Asher's bar" Gaster said. The boys soon run to their room to get ready. As they went, the couple sigh in relief of how well the boys deal with the fact they wouldn't be able to come with them.

"That went well!" Alice said grinning of happiness.

Gaster put a arm around Alice shoulders and pull her on a side hug. Alice lean on Gaster her head on his shoulder. They stay like this until the boys came out with their bags on their back.

"Ready?" Alice said.

"Ready!" The boys said at the same times.

Gaster took the bagpack that was next to the front door and they leave the house. The four of them left for Asher's bar. As they enter the front door, they were greet by the warm familiar welcome. Grillby was behind the bar cleanning the counter and his father was placing the chair and table. They saw us and greet us with a warm smile. No pun attented.

"Greeting you guys!" Asher said.

"It's good to see you again!" Alice said.

"The bar as being busy lately but lucky for you guys it's now less busier" he said chuckle a little.

"Thank you again to take care of our boys, Asher" Gaster said with a small smile.

"It's not a problem Gaster! My boy and ours get along well and they are good kids" he said with a smile.

"It's good to know that they don't give you a hard time!" Alice said before look at the boys. She kneel one knee down to their level.

"Alright boys don't you be a awful and listen to Asher, ok?" Alice said.

"Yes, Alice" they said at the same times grin at her.

Sans took Papyrus hand and went toward Grillby who guide them to their place which is behind the bar. For what Alice remember their last conversation their place is connected to the bar which it's help them for the business.

"Thank you again to take care of them" Alice said as she look up the flame man.

"I am glad to help you out but if I am allow to ask why do you guys have to be away until tomorrow?" Asher ask.

"It's reliate to the 'Core' projet. Alice has being working at creating a system to cool off the machine until the ice factory is building" Gaster said with pride.

Asher nod and grin of the way Gaster talk about Alice. He cannot help but be happy for the skeleton. He know him before he have the children. Gaster was close mind and was serious all the time. After the children came by he start to be a little more softer but his rigidity was still here and only people that was really close to him could see he was a kind monster which was not alot. But now, with Alice by his side he is more relax and less rigide. Asher is glad that she came around and no he didn't care about her being human. Asher was never a person to judge for their species. He knew humans before the war and he know that their is good humans as well as bad ones. They talk a bit before they bit their farwell.

The couple leave the bar and was greet by the cold of snowdin weather. Gaster look at Alice and hold her hand.

"Ready my love?" He said.

"Yes I am ready love!" She said with a grin on her face.

Gaster teleport them near the exit of Snowdin. Alice took a moment to recover before she start walking toward the next area.

"Alice wait!" Gaster said. She turn around with a puzzling look.

"What is it love?" She said.

"You will need this. It's will help to hide away your human scent when we travel over there" Gaster said as he give her a mask. It's cover the top half of her face and her mouth still expose. It was a smooth porcelaine like material with a pair of black eyes drawing on the mask. When she put it, her odd eyes was hidden and she could feel the magic of the mask surrounding her. Gaster smile that he couldn't scent her human scent but he could still scent her magic lingering more. Which surprise him that turn out like that.

"Good! Now I cannot sense your human scent that's mean the royal guard wouldn't try to attack you." He said.

Alice nod and turn around to continue toward the area. They both start walking in a pleaseant silence. Until Alice witness the beauty of this new area. She gasp in surprise.

"Welcome to Waterfall my love" Gaster said chuckle at her reaction.

"It's beautiful!" She said with her mouth wipe open. She start looking around like a curious child that found something new to explore.

"Not as beautiful as you..." Gaster whisper to himself.

"Did you said something love?" Alice said.

"N-n-nothing!" Gaster sutter. He blush on embarassement but he blush more when he hear his voice coming thru the blue flower.

"Not as beautiful as you" the flower next to him said.

Alice was surprise to hear the flower talk and hear her boyfriend voice to the flower. She went closer to the flower and expect it.

"What are they call?" Alice said.

"They are call Echo flowers. They repeat the last thing they hear over and over again." Gaster said after his blush faint a bit. Alice was in awe when Gaster finish. She touch some flowers and she hear whisper of children, man and woman talking.

"How those flowers are made? It's the first time I see those beautiful glowing flowers! Never saw one this close back in the surface." Alice said keeping looking at the Echo flowers.

"It was a genetic seed I made with magic and they were suppose to be use to remind the King important meeting or just pass message between his family but the plant spread all over and now you see them only in Waterfall" Gaster said.

"Wow you made them?! Did you also made those golden flowers back on the ruins too?" Alice said looking at her lover.

"Golden? Oh you mean the buttercup flowers. No, this one was made by the King himself." Gaster said.

"Amazing! To think magic could go as far as making beautiful flowers like that!" She said grinning.

"Glad you like them but we should keep going if we don't want to be to late in Hotland." He said taking her hand. Alice nod and they continue their path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 318 19
•❤• Leaving a place that gave you warmth, you struggled to went across the snowy fields only to meet thousands and different monsters. As surprising...
83.2K 2.2K 64
(Completed) *my first fanfic I made* Based on a beautiful story called, "overgrowth" if you haven't read it I recommend you to please read it...it's...
54 0 13
Alexandra or Alex for short was a normal human in a real world with game name Undertale by Toby Fox and the Undertale AU made by the fans of this gam...
5.7K 107 23
The year is 20XX. A human has fallen from the surface world! She was running from her abusive home when she made it to Mt. Ebott. However, when she l...