The Demon's Whispers

By newbiegac2015

What do you do for some down time? Read a book? Take a bath? Go for a walk? Have generous naps? All logical a... More

1- Hey baby
2- Follow me ma'am
3- Could I?
4- A friendship
5- Leah's solo
6- The Ghost of you
7- itty bitty
8- Home visit
9- Busted.
10- Piece of me
11- One month
12- A Brother's Woes
13- Twist
14 - Break the mourn
15- Cocoon of safety
16- Sleepover. M*😈
17- Rebound
18- Promises can't always be kept
19 - Spirit Animals
20- On the spot.
21- Way down, we go.
22- Leave the Light on.
23- Three of hearts
24- The inevitable
25- Canyon of Wonder
26- Closure
27- Parallels
28- One word
29- Impact
30- Returning
31- Showdown.
32- Needing In
33- The art of war
34- His request.
35- We are Fire. (M)
36- What you do to me.
37- Sensual.
38: Dear Future
39- Indepth thinking.
40- Daisy Chains.
41- One weight
42- Together?
43- Ice Cold Water
44- Torn
45- Backward Motions
46- Strawberry & Lemon.
47 - The Dad's Club
49 - Dear Leah..
50 - It's time.. Right?
51- Heaven

The best show in Vegas

782 30 24
By newbiegac2015

A couple weeks later... 

Zak POV..

Sleep was heavy within my body when I felt the movement against my body. Intune with Leah, I shifted in the bed and sighed, ready to resign back into the darkness of my mind when I felt her breath against my neck.

Her lips were gentle against the pulse that throbbed my skin, her inhaling and nuzzling had my head roll in her direction, my fingers twitching as I adjusted my grip on hip, her leg shifted between and felt her fingers snake down my warm skin.

"Zak..."

I grunted wondering if I had dreamt her voice.

"Zak..."

Nope. She was awake.

"Hmm," I responded causing her body to move closer, now she knew I was awake. "What do you need?"

For the past few weeks her cravings had taken a serious turn of non-existent, to persistent. From mango chunks to ginger snaps and even bubble gum. I drove across Vegas last week because she needed some Ginger nut Cookie Ice cream.... I never knew the stuff existed, but Leah did and at 2.53 am on a Tuesday morning, I caught her sneaking out of bed with the stealth of a bull in a china shop as she stumbled around the bedroom trying to find her shoes and a set of my keys. Which I had hidden, because of her late night antics. I was never annoyed, aggravated or pissed at the odd requests when I was in a blissful state of sleep, instead, I found them amusing and got myself up to ensure that I drove her there safely. It seemed that growing a baby was hard work and at points of the day, she would be talking one minute, and fast asleep at the desk in the museum the next. Usually signalling the end of my day.

"Are you awake?" She asked making my lips quiver in amusement.

"No, I sleep talk."

"Oh..... Okay."

Silence............. She's adorable sometimes.

I cracked my eyes open to find the usual scenario, her phone lighting up her face as she chewed her lip raw looking at the screen.

"I was joking.." I deadpanned making her eyes flash over to me and a grin filled her face.

God that smile made me all weird inside, a good weird.

"What do you need?" I asked rubbing sleep from my eyes, whilst one half of my brain scoured to find the hiding place of my keys.

"It's a little... Sensitive."

I looked at her properly then "You peed the bed?"

A laugh cracked from her lips as she shook her head, "No, that department is fine, but it is something close to that.."

"You've got a bad tummy? I told you eating all those grapes would make you ill."

She giggled again "No. Listen.. I- It's such a mood killer talking about bowel movements."

"Huh?" I asked confused entirely.

"I'm.... You know." She whispered looking at me seriously.

"You're gonna have to spell this out for me." I answered, because my brain was still half asleep and if there was no major emergency, craving or fire, then I wanted to snuggle down and head back to the land of n-

"I'm really horny."

I glanced over at her as she chewed her thumbnail. "Seriously?"

She turned her phone to face me showing the adult website of toys and accessories. "I need to know if you approve cause I can't keep waking you up-"

"Wake me up. Good god wake me up." I interrupted pulling her phone from her hand and throwing it over my shoulder as I pulled myself up and onto her body.

"So is that a no?" She asked resting her hands on my chest.

"It's a hell no. You wake me for this... This, I can give on a plate. This is free anytime, any place, anywhere."

I saw the twinkle in her eye from the moonlight which filtered through the room.

"Anytime?"

"Anytime." I confirmed before sealing my mouth over hers and drinking her in.

I mean, who am I to stand in the way of a pregnant woman.. Right?

-----------------------------------

Leah POV.

JESUS. CHRIST!

I could cry.

Well that might be a bit extreme but I feel close as I mulled about the house for the fifth time this evening for food.

Hunger. Apparently that's a symptom of being pregnant, what the failed to put at the beginning of it was CONSTANT hunger. Nothing I ate touched the sides and the whole meaning of HANGRY was true. This morning, I yelled at a man whilst walking Gracie, because he didn't pick up after his dog, he thought he was slick, but I was there waving my arms and eventually marched over and slapped a doggy bag against his chest and thrust a finger at the mess before stomping off. Leaving Zak curled up against a tree, trying not to hyperventilate.

I couldn't help it.

We also had a disagreement before he went to work this morning... I felt bad for that and it was over something stupid.. Really stupid. Okay it was f-cking ridiculous. It was over baby things.

Eager and excited for this new development in our lives, especially after the rocky road in the beginning (Oh rocky road.. Great, now I'm back to food).

I refused, point blank to even look or consider baby things. I didn't want a single thing entering this house which may sound ridiculous but I heard it was bad luck, Zak found the whole thing stupid. I didn't. I didn't need bad luck, I needed all the good I could get, which ensued and heated disagreement before I demanded that he got out of his own house.

I'm terrible... I know.

I did try ringing him a little later but when it reached voicemail, I fired a text off apologising for my behaviour and reminded him that I'm in love with him and terribly sorry for being a nutcase at the moment.

I didn't receive a thing back.

Now I was stood in the kitchen, banging my head against the fridge because my greedy guts needed more food, Zak's whole no sugar diet for himself was killing me when all I wanted was chocolate.

I pulled open the fridge for my go to sweet stash, when my heart sank. The door was empty and through immediate worry, I ran to the bin and found the carton.. Grabbing it, I lifted it to my chest and that's when whatever was happening, broke.

Crying, I slid down the cupboard cradling the empty apple juice carton, whilst Gracie looked at me, confused as ever as to why she gets told off for going in the bin, yet the two legged idiot with a growing bump could do it.

"I'm so sorry." I cried rubbing my stomach, feeling like I was neglecting the child that wasn't even here yet.

"What the hell are you doing?"

My eyes snapped up to see Zak coming through the back door which led to the garage, a frown was on his face, probably wondering why I was cuddling a apple juice carton, crying and apologising.

"It's all gone!" I threw it against the counter door.

"I know. I finished it this morning."

Sadness morphed into anger and I got to my feet quickly staring daggers at the culprit. "YOU!"

"Woah.. Calm down, it's just juice. Have you been back to bed?" He asked.

"How can I sleep?! I'm constantly hungry and horny and I need sugar! This house is a fucking prison on planet bullshit!" I exclaimed.

"Did you just quote Stepbrothers?" He laughed.

I spiked. Storming towards him, he pulled out a plastic bag from behind him. "Don't kill me." My feet stopped to look the bag and then back to him. "Take it..."

I took the bag and retreated holding it like Gollum and his ring. Opening the bag, I saw chocolate, ice cream, mango chunks and the mother of all goodness... Apple juice.

"My precious..."

"What was that?" Zak spoke making me snap the bag closed. Mine..

Jesus, was I becoming Gollum? Was this normal for pregnancies?

"Thank you.." I spoke turning and taking the bag with me. Ice cream had to go in the freezer but I could eat the rest. Now. Always. Forever.

"It's okay. Look, I'm sorry about this morning, I get it. I just got ahead of myself." He spoke before my feet faltered and I grabbed my stomach feeling a sensation that had never been present until I looked at him whilst he spoke, admiring his lips and jaw. "Leah?"

My eyes began to water as I looked at him.

"Leah, what's wrong? Leah?!" He shouted in desperation.

-------------------------------------

ZAK POV

Water rose and spilled out of her eyes making me fly to her side instantly reaching out for her stomach when the bag full of food was made redundant as she grabbed my shirt.

"Speak to me?!" I urged as my anxiety went through the roof.

"I---"

My eyes ran over her body looking for any signs of distress, any... Any blood.

"Baby please, I'm gonna lose my shit." I urged.

Her hand grabbed mine and pressed against her tummy desperately. "Come on.. Please. Please..."

I clamped my eyes closed wanting to heighten my senses, a little more. It worked for some people, and right now, I would try anything. Then I felt it. The slight movement, it was almost like popcorn popping under her shirt.

Air was stolen from my lungs as she gasped, her hand bunching at my shirt desperately "D-Did you feel it?!"

"Is that...?" I opened my eyes to see her head nodding rapidly.

"Movement. Life.." She cried against me.

That's my baby... My baby is here, actually moving now.

Then it stopped making my chest constrict. "No.. No move." I urged rubbing my hand against the bump. "What started it? I need to feel it!"

"You. I've had nothing until I saw you."

I stopped to look at her eyes, lifting my free hand, I swiped the tears away "Really?"

She nodded. "I was um... I was looking at your mouth and jaw and then it happened."

"Do it again." I demanded.

She laughed slightly "I don't think it works like that."

Dropping to my knees I stared at her tummy. "Hey you in there? Don't start this show then stop. I do a whole night putting on a show for the public and a private one for your mummy. You get your ass up and start knocking."

Leah laughed setting her hands on my shoulders "Did you just cuss at our baby, already?"

"No... Maybe." I looked up guiltily. "You think our Daiquiri can hear us?"

She shrugged and pulled me up with my hands "What I do know, is that it started with you. So how about you perform that private show for me and we can see if that provokes anymore movements?"

I looked at her before clicking "Oh you mean..."

"Hungry and horny." She reminded me.

"Hungry and horny."

.....

After an hour of worshipping every inch of her skin, and loving Leah, I got up leaving her to ask where I was going. Padding through the house, I got what I needed and went back to her, slipping in the bed and handing her the bag.

"Hungry and horny." I repeated the words from earlier looked at her flushed face.

She laughed gently and opened the bag pulling out the apple juice. I walked as she drank some back before offering me some. Taking only a small amount, I handed it back and placed my hand on her tummy. "Let's get this show on the go." I spoke waiting.

But it never came, annoyed at my persistence to feel it again, we settled down for the night. We were deep in talks of the museum when Leah slapped my hand off her hair. But before I could pout at the sting, she pushed it against her stomach and a smile filled her face.

There was a lot of things in life that I had bought and enjoyed, from cars, to houses and endless gizmos and gadgets.

But nothing brought me more happiness than laying in the dark, which Leah curled into me with my hand on her stomach, enjoying the best show in the world.

---------------*************-----------------

Authors Note:

Status: Alive and kicking.

Update: One.

Summary Notes: I'm back my lovelies! So let me update you on what's changed in Newbie's world.

In the social media & digital age, I found myself missing life on certain things. From little enjoyments in life to using my phone as an anxiety tool. Take the tool away and you're left without a lifejacket in a storm.

So, I've been refocusing all my energy on making myself better. For those who don't know, I found wattpad at a time when I was deep in a depression, through ghost adventures and the escape of reading, I combined the two and this page rose.  Whilst it is good, because I've come on leaps and bounds, it was also bad because I had my head in my phone constantly.  Then anxiety came in like a little bitch and reminded me that it can still effect me. 

 I have now made a plan, only to write on my days off, giving myself a little break, (little and often) and to let my brain get over the writers block. It's a change, but it's a welcome one, considering I've wrote almost every day since starting this page. So days off is when I shall deliver, which hasn't been many as of late, although next week I have a few. So expect a little influx. (Fingers crossed)

I thank you all for your support, and laughed at some of the comments you guys left. No, I'm not dead. Just enjoying life and revelling in the simple things as the sunshine, new bedding, cut grass and a peaceful state of mind. Whilst kicking ass of the little bitch called anxiety.

My love to you all. Always. 

Newbie xx

Authors note upload: Successful. -- Peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 91
*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." "To- to do what Zak? We need to find he...
28.7K 1K 73
Corrine is a "friend of a friend" working her way up from a DJ to a music talent scout in LA..she's a hot, business savvy hard ass, who's also a play...
93.5K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...
4.3K 224 17
Times have changed and friendships become strained. Having enough of the animosity surrounding his livelihood, Nick had gone his separate ways after...