Devil Incarnate โ€ข Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Shut The Fuck Up!

29.7K 1.5K 1.8K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

Jungkook rang the bell at the door of his Angel’s apartment, taking calming breaths as today he will be spending time with not just his husband but his child too.

“Kookie, come in” Jimin opened the door and smiled up at him, looking breathtaking.

“You look amazing Jimin” Jungkook complimented in a daze and entered.

“Thank you Jungkook. Just sit here a minute, I have to get Minkook to get out of that bathtub” Jimin said and walked down a corridor and Jungkook chuckled at his back.

Seems like his son eagerly wanted to spend time with his appa so much that he requested to tag along on this date but he also treasured bath equally. Jungkook arrived on time but Minkook still seems to be bathing.

Few minutes later a ball of fluff ran at Jungkook in full speed and crashed at his legs.

“Appa help! Papa wants to puth (put) mitths (mittens) on me!” Minkook squealed climbing up on his lap and Jungkook held his small back, keeping him close to him.

“Okay buddy, appa will help you” he cooed, his fatherly instincts kicking in despite his inability to function with kids.

“Minkook-ah! Put your mittens on come on” Jimin pout-glared at his son. Minkook sure was a very sweet and intelligent kid, but he was also a pain in the back. Jimin wonders where he got all this fussiness from.

“Noooo I don like ith” he pouted back and Jungkook could only uwu internally at the pout battle going on between his husband and son.

“It's cold outside Kook-ah, come here” Jimin reasoned.

“Nooo” Minkook refused and buried his face in Jungkook chest.

Jungkook let out a chuckle and immediately stopped as he noticed Jimin glaring at him.

“Minkook-ah, it's really cold outside so you should wear your mittens come on” Jungkook sighed and reasoned, understanding Jimin’s silent command to help him.

“Noooo I don like ith” Minkook pulled back repeating himself and shoved his face back into his appa’s chest.

“I wonder where that stubbornness came from” Jimin questioned rhetorically, glaring at the answer sitting in front of him, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

'Time to fix my mess maybe?'  Jungkook thought.

“If you wear your mittens then I'll buy whatever you want” Jungkook proposed and Minkook moved out of his chest and looked at him doubtfully.

“Promish?” he asked.

“I promise” Jungkook nodded and his kid immediately grinned, looking like the bunny his appa is and jumped off his lap and ran at Jimin who sighed and put the clothing on his tiny paws.

“You're spoiling him” Jimin whispered at Jungkook as they were leaving and Jungkook only shrugged in response.

That's how people handled him when he was small, providing every whim of his by the means of materialistic things.

“Don't move around much. Here, play with them” Jimin said buckling Minkook in the child safety seat placed at the backseat, he then handed him his favourite plushies— Cooky and Chimmy.

Jimin had brought him all of the BT21 plushies but his son for some reason was obsessed with only two of these, always placing them together and cuddling them to sleep.

“Okay papa!” Minkook answered in his usual joyful tone.

Jimin then sat at his seat in the front beside Jungkook in the passenger seat and buckled up.

“Drive very slowly and carefully” he instructed and Jungkook scoffed at him.

“I specifically brought this Range Rover instead of my Lamborghini thinking of our child's safety, trust me little will you?” Jungkook deadpanned.

“Sorry, I only said so because I remember how you drive” Jimin spoke softly, feeling bad for being bossy.

He can't help it because his inner mother instincts kick in hard when it comes to his son.

After driving for a good twenty minutes Jungkook pulled up at the parking lot of the amusement park they had planned their date at. They entered in and Jungkook bought all access unlimited tickets for them three. They then rode all the rides which allowed their son on it, both of them accompanying their child who was equally thrilled as Jungkook. Whilst Jimin tried his best to not scream his lungs out because he didn't like the kiddo rides at all.

As they were done with all the rides that Minkook wanted to go on, they grabbed some lunch and then walked around looking at all the stalls and shops offering gifts and toys. Minkook suddenly noticed a stuffed bunny sitting at one of the stalls, dragging his parents there after him.

“I don't like this” Jimin muttered as he realized it was shooting stall. You shoot said object and win one of the stuffed toys.

He absolutely doesn't want to see Jungkook with a gun again, nor his own child.

While Jimin was apprehensive, Jungkook crouched down to be at his son's level.

“Which one do you want Kook-ah?” He asked his son.

“That bunny!” Minkook pointed at one of the largest bunny at the top shelf.

“Appa will get it for you” Jungkook smiled and stood up and the attendant at the stall came near him, about to hand him an air rifle.

“I'll pay you for that bunny, how much is it?” Jimin interfered, trying to avoid a gun holding Jungkook.

“Sorry sir, you can't pay for it. You want it, you have to win it by shooting” the attendant gave him a sorry look.

“It's alright baby, stand back” Jungkook assured Jimin, taking the gun in his hand.

“Which one should I shoot?” Jungkook asked and the man pointed to a toy fish tied on a string.

“You have to shoot it while it's swinging from that mark there” he explained pointing at a small white line at a distance from the stall.

Jungkook looked back and nodded walking back at the line. It's the biggest toy at the stall so obviously it would be hard to win it.

Well hard for normal people, not for Jungkook.

“I'm ready” Jungkook called out once he stood readying his gun after loading. The man nodded and swung the fishy and moved away from the line of fire. Jungkook then breathed in while aiming and fired.

“Wowwww!” Minkook jumped in his place upon seeing Jungkook shot the fish in one shot, whilst it was swinging. Jimin only rolled his eyes.  

“Excellent Sir, here you go” the man came forward with the huge bunny and handed it to Jungkook who crouched and gave it to Minkook’s eager hands, who immediately hugged it tightly.

“Thank you appa!” Minkook leaned forward and kissed Jungkook on his cheek, making him melt on the spot.

“Anything else you want Kook-ah?” Jungkook asked and Minkook looked around.

“That!” He pointed at a duck, half the size of the bunny.

“Okay come here” Jungkook said and handed his bunny to Jimin's hand who gave him a quizzical look.

“Which one to shoot now?” Jungkook asked, gun in one hand and Minkook's hand in other one.

“That red ballon, from same distance” the man said and Jungkook nodded, walking towards the line with Minkook.

“What are you doing Jungkook?!” Jimin exclaimed completely terrified.

“Calm down baby” Jungkook said and crouched down behind Minkook to reach his height, he then wound his arms around his son and made him hold the heavy gun, helping his tiny finger into the trigger slot.

Jimin's eyes widened and he ran at them and pulled at Jungkook's arm.

“Heck no Jungkook, don't teach him that!” Jimin scolded.

“Babe please stand back, it's alright” Jungkook looked up at him, silently pleading him to let him do this.

“I wanth to do ith papa!” Minkook intervened, actually interested in learning how to shoot like his appa.

“Of course he'd want to do it” Jimin grumbled and walked away from them and stood folding his hands over chest, pout in place on his angelic face.

“Look through here and see the ballon and shoot when you see it clearly okay Kook-ah?” Jungkook explained on how to aim and Minkook nodded. Jungkook moved back, letting go off the gun so Minkook can shoot on his own.

Minkook readjusted the gun since it moved when his appa let go of it. It was heavy for tiny Minkook. He then furrowed his eyebrows, concentrating on the ballon through the aiming circle. He then pulled the trigger when he deemed it a clear aim.

“Great job Minkook-ah!” Jungkook cheered and picked Minkook up, twirling them around. Minkook smiled at the compliment and chuckled at being swung around, making Jungkook join in.

Jimin was left gaping like a fish because his son shot the said ballon in one shot. His first ever shot!

He then walked towards them and took the gun off Minkook's hands and handed it the attendant and grabbed the duck from him, thanking him politely.

“Enough shooting for the day” Jimin scolded as he interlocked his arm in Jungkook's, pulling them away from the stall while Jungkook held Minkook with his other arm.

“Okay papa!” Jungkook and Minkook chorused and Jimin gave a pointed look towards Jungkook for calling him papa.

After that they entered few shops, buying small knick knacks. Jimin did his best in preventing any more shooting stalls. They then exited the amusement park and went out for dinner.  

Another hour later Jungkook was driving his family back. Jimin looked tired as he struggled to keep his eyes open as he sat next to him while his son was dozing off in his safety seat at the back.

A ringtone disturbed the peaceful silence in the car and Jimin quickly pulled his handphone out, realising it's his and also to avoid making Minkook wake up.

“Hey Tae” Jimin spoke softly, smiling genuinely.

Jungkook could only grit his teeth. He still didn't like the fact that Jimin was living with Taehyung and spent all these years together as husbands.

"Minnie, did you both eat?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his face tiredly.

“Yes we both ate enough. You too should eat as soon as you get a break” Jimin said, answering Taehyung’s question.

Taehyung wanted to tag along for this play date as it was his day off today, but at the last minute he was called into work for a sudden important meeting, making him work overtime.

Jungkook would never admit it was his doing.

"I will whenever they freaking let us out of this damned meeting room. They're acting as if it's a matter of life and death" Taehyung grumbled, not understanding why the CEO wants detailed reports of things that don't even matter so much at the moment.

“When will you be home?” Jimin asked, pitying Taehyung's situation.

"Probably 1 AM" Taehyung answered, fighting off a major eye roll, wanting nothing but to run home to the confines of his bed, praying for the blessing of cuddling Jimin to sleep.

“Okay. I'll be asleep because I'm already so tired” Jimin informed.

"It's okay Minnie. I won't need anything, you rest well. Is Minkook asleep?" Taehyung asked and Jimin looked back at his son, smiling wearily.

“Yes he's out cold” he answered with a small chuckle.

That chuckle did nothing to Jungkook's building anger. He was channeling all his energy to not pull over and snatch the phone off Jimin's hands and smash in into pieces and then smash that ugly kid's face in (an: he ain't ugly kook stfu).

He despised the fact that the kid gets to return to his family at the end of the day while he goes back to an empty hotel room. All these years he went back to an empty mansion while this fucking kid was benefitting off his family.

Even though Jungkook was angry he very well knew why Taehyung's getting all this privilege instead of him.

He fucked up, he's beeing fucking shit up since he was born oh so unfortunately. That's why all Jungkook did was grip the steering wheel till his fingers went numb.

Few minutes later Jungkook pulled up at Jimin's apartment parking lot and picked up a sleeping Minkook while Jimin gathered his toys. He took his tired family up to their apartment and tucked a still asleep Minkook in his bed, kissing his forehead as he was done.

Jimin smiled softly at this scene. He wanted to see domestic Jungkook, he looked so cute.

After that Jungkook walked to the door, Jimin following after him.

“Thank you so much for today Kookie” Jimin hugged Jungkook, breathing in his intoxicating scent.

He actually missed him all these years, his body missed his body.

“Don’t thank me for this, it's my responsibility. Please come back with me baby, I swear I'll take care of you both very well” Jungkook pleaded cupping Jimin's chubby cheeks, pulling him back to look deep in his eyes.

“It's… it's too soon Kookie” Jimin said honestly, hiding himself back into Jungkook's arms to avoid looking into his pleading bunny eyes.

He can see Jungkook has changed but he still has to make sure it's not just a façade like Taehyung suggested.

Jungkook leaned down, sighing loudly and inhaled Jimin's hair. He smelt like strawberries. It calmed the anger building up at Jimin's refusal.

“Please baby…” Jungkook spoke, still nuzzling his face on top of Jimin's pink mop.

Jimin moved his head back to look at Jungkook's face and leaned up and pressed his lips against his husband's. He could feel Jungkook getting angry at his refusal, he knew what he needs to calm him too. That's why he initiated a kiss.

Jungkook took no time in kissing him back, he swiped his tongue against Jimin's lower plump lip and Jimin eagerly gave access to his heavenly cavern. Jungkook tasted every nook and cranny of his tiny husband's addictive mouth. He pulled away only when he felt Jimin push at his chest like old times, making Jimin pant sexily as he stared at the masterpiece in front of him.

Clouds of lust and winds of possessiveness brewed up a storm in him.

He turned them around, pinning Jimin to the closed front door, diving back into the addiction called Park Jimin, who he now proudly calls Jeon Jimin. Jungkook kissed him until he felt Jimin getting outta breath again, he then kissed his cheek, diving down he kissed his neck and took his sweet time in sucking hickies on his tiny husband's flawless porcelain skin.

“Patience Kookie, patience” Jimin breathed out the words he planned on saying before this kiss escalated.

Jungkook growled in displease and came up to stare at Jimin, trying to fish for dishonesty in his eyes. He found none. Jimin was genuinely asking him to have patience, give him time.

Jungkook would give him that, he'd give him his life if he asked.

“Okay” Jungkook then pecked his lips.

“Call me when you reach your hotel okay?” Jimin asked cupping his cheeks and Jungkook nodded.

Upon seeing Jungkook's dampened mood, Jimin kissed him again, making Jungkook smile as they pulled away.

Jungkook then left, requesting for another solo date.

__________________________________

Several weeks later:

Jungkook rang the bell at the door he's gotten accustomed to in past few months. He's patiently waiting for Jimin to make his decision on when he'll leave for Korea with him. His business was handled by Yoongi in his absence, rest of it he managed with his laptop.

“Um hello” Jungkook's least favourite person greeted him at the door.

“Hello” Jungkook said nonchalantly.

“Minnie he's here!” Taehyung called out, obviously not liking Jungkook's demeanor. He was uncomfortable in his presence.

“Coming!” Jimin called out and moments later came into view, putting on a chained earring.

He looked flawless!

(His outfit! A bitch is found dead in a ditch)

Taehyung was honestly trying his best to move on, but it didn't help when Jimin looked like a literal Angel. So he unthinkably leaned down and kissed Jimin's cheek, who looked shook at his friend's action.

A loud growl was heard before Taehyung could apologize or explain his action.

Jungkook harshly gripped Jimin's wrist, intending to take them away before his control wavers and he makes a kill.

“Aah you're hurting me Kookie” Jimin called out, but Jungkook didn't relent.

“Let him go!” Taehyung's deep voice rang as he held Jungkook's arm which was gripping Jimin. Jungkook turned back at him with a murderous scowl on his face.

“If you utter another word I'll punch you to death” Jungkook warned.

“As if I'll let you touch me” Taehyung seethed.

Jimin immediately came in between them when Jungkook took a step towards Taehyung.

“Kookie please stop this, he didn't mean it like that” Jimin explained, trying his best not to cry out since Jungkook still held his wrist in an iron grip.

Jungkook just glared at them both and dragged Jimin away, hearing Taehyung protest and Jimin reassuring him of his safety.

Jungkook shoved Jimin into his car and went to his seat and sped off angrily.

“Kookie please understand he didn't mean to kiss me like that” Jimin spoke timidly, touching at Jungkook's arm.

"Shut the fuck up!" Jungkook roared, making Jimin flinch in his seat.

__________________________________

AN:

(Jungkook internally when Tae tried to threaten him lmao)

Alsooo tell me what y'all think will happen next?

And for those who are interested, I gave a interview, it's on Beautiful_Tempter 's profile in a book called "Temptation café". It's a unique initiative where she interviews all our favourite authors. So go check it out of y'all want.

And I totally recommend her book called "Last" which is a Jikook one and is utterly intriguing. It's on her profile go check it out!

Thank you for reading my beautiful chocolatey cupcakes♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 44.4K 57
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
292K 4.5K 69
Gabriela Romando ~ The popular senior that has the men at school on their knees for her. Giovanni Hernandez ~ The Buiseness CEO that's also a profes...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
31.8K 1.3K 113
Just a compilation of random, sporadic short Jikook stories because I have no time for a proper story, but I still want to write. I also sometimes d...