Camp Half-Blood and Earth's D...

By Lea_C28

After her uncle vanishes, Brooke Evans turns to the streets of New York City. She soon is sent to Camp Half-b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

165 6 0
By Lea_C28

***so sorry for not writing in so long! I've been super busy and I haven't had time to add anything to my books. Sorry for the short chapter, too. I promise to write more soon. Tell me what you think!***

I ran up to Percy's cabin and banged on the door frantically.  I waited a minute and banged it again.  Nobody answered.

Chiron had visited me a few minutes ago.  I slept in this morning because I was up so late last night.  I wasn't that hungry, so he said that I could meet him at the Big House later to discuss today's quest.

I assumed Percy must be somewhere else.  I peeked inside the amphitheater, the dining hall, and the storage cabins.  Nothing.

He wasn't in the strawberry fields either.

I finally ran to the lake, slapping my forehead for not thinking of checking it earlier.  I spotted the back of Percy's head.  He was sitting on the beach, staring at the sun reflecting on the lake.

"Percy!" I called.  He turned, confused.

"What?" he asked cautiously.  He stood up and noticed my frantic eyes.

"I had a dream last night," I gasped.  His eyes widened.

"Oh no."

"What?"  I asked.  Percy rubbed a hand against the back of his neck.

"It's just that you saying you had a dream and running to tell me, of all people, first, isn't a good sign for me," he answered sheepishly.  I waved my hands in the air frantically.

"This is important!  In my dream, there was a girl in a lake.  She seemed fine, but she looked..." I suddenly trailed off mid sentence.  Percy frowned.

"What?  What did she look like?" he asked.  I sighed and avoided his gaze.

"She looked like you," I choked out.

Percy's eyes widened. I stared at him as his breathing quickened.

"Percy?"

"We need to tell Annabeth!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
5.3K 416 32
Almost thirty years have passed since the second Titan War. At least, that's what everyone keeps telling Bianca. She doesn't quite understand what th...
707K 18.3K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...
4.1K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...