The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

12) The Kannabi Bridge

6.4K 294 843
By brookellemarie

Seriously?! Where are you Obito! I can only defend you so many times, before even I have no energy left to argue with Kakashi.

Suddenly Obito came falling from the sky, rolling on to the ground, landing in the dirt on his face.

"Obito!" I said worriedly, running over to Kakashi, to help Obito up.

"Did I make it?!" He asked out of breath, looking at a very stern looking Kakashi. I rolled my eyes and giggled at him.

"No, you're late Obito." Kakashi said crossing his arms, as he hunched down to get somewhat closer to Obito.
"What? Did you forget what time we were all supposed to meet? When you're a full-fledged shinobi, you're expected to follow all the rules and regulations!" He said sternly.

"Well I was on my way, but a feeble old lady with these heavy bags, asked me for directions. I- I mean, I got something in my eye, I uh-"

"If you're going to lie, at least make up a good one!" Kakashi said scolding Obito.

"Ah come on Kakashi, give Obito a break." I said.

"Alright Kakashi, that's enough. I'm sure Obito showed her the way... Obito...Right?" Sensei asked, giving Obito a break.

"Ah, yeah! Haha, I carried her bags too... Haha!" Obito said nervously, as he put eye drops in his eyes.

"You're all too easy on him! Every time Obito's late, he says he stopped to help some needy person-"

"Actually it's old feeble ladies Kakashi, but carry on." I said interrupting him causing him to glare at me.

"Whatever. Look, ninja's who break the rules and laws are regarded as nothing but scum! Isn't that right?" Kakashi asked Minato Sensei, who laughed awkwardly.

"Don't you even have a shred of kindness in that heart of yours? All you ever talk about is rules and regulations! The key is self-control!" Obito said to Kakashi, who let out an angry growl at Obito.

"Alright... Let's just calm down you guys! We're all on the same team remember?" Rin asked, and I nodded.

"Besides you two, Obito is here now, so we can continue forth with the mission. That's all that matters right Kakashi?" I asked him and he scowled at me.

"You're all too easy on Obito. Remember, today is also a special day for me!" He said looking at Rin and me.

"O-oh... Y-yes of course!" Rin said giggling. Obito looked confused.

"Why is that again?" Obito asked, as we all started to walk towards our mission.

"Starting today, Kakashi is a Jounin, just like I am. For this mission Kakashi and I will break up into two teams. That makes us more efficient. After all, the Leaf's military strength is the lowest it's ever been." Minato Sensei said.

"We're splitting up? S-so then..." Obito trailed off.

"That's correct. Kakashi will be captain of a four man squad, with you, (Y/N), and Rin, Obito. And I'll be working alone." Minato Sensei said.

"Remember we discussed this the other day? We talked about getting Kakashi a gift." Rin said, and Obito looked jealous.

"Sorry... I guess I wasn't listening." Obito said annoyed, making Kakashi glare back at him. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Well! Here's what I got for ya! A custom made kunai knife! It's a little heavy, and a little unconventional, but I'm sure you'll manage, and get used to it quickly!" Minato Sensei said, throwing it to Kakashi. Kakashi caught it, giving it a twirl.

"Yeah... Thanks." He said, as Rin pulled out her gift.

"Hey Obito, did you really forget a gift?" I whispered to him, and he looked down disappointed in himself.

"I- yeah." He said, and I put my hand on his shoulder. I handed him my present for Kakashi.

"Here. Give these to him; I'll say I forgot a gift." I whispered and Obito shook his head.

"No. They're your gifts to him." He said, putting them back in my hands.

"T-this ones from me!" Rin said, holding a box in her hands.
"I made a personalized med kit for you! I adjusted a few things to make it easier for you to use!" Rin said, handing it to Kakashi.

"Thanks." He said, and he looked over to me and Obito.

"Well, I was gonna try and get you a new attitude! But that's obviously something that can't be bought!" I said in a joking tone.
"So I- Obito and I both got you some more weapons. He got you the paper bombs and the kunai, and I got you the three shuriken, and the katana." I said to him, handing him the gifts. Minato Sensei put a hand on my shoulder, and Obito looked towards the ground. Kakashi however, rolled his eyes.

"If you're going to continue to stick up for Obito, at least give him the gifts to give to me. But thanks (Y/N) for the gifts." He said looking at me, before holding his hand out towards Obito.

"What are you holding your hand out for? If you're expecting a gift from me, you can forget it!" Obito said bitterly.

"That's fine. I doubt it would have been anything good anyway. Better nothing at all, than a useless burden." Kakashi copped back harshly. Obito scrunched up his face in anger, and pointed his finger at Kakashi.

"What I don't understand, is how a guy like you, gets to become a Jounin!" Obito said in frustration.

"That's amusing, coming from you." Kakashi copped back, almost un-phased. Obito put his finger in Kakashi's face, making Kakashi's eyes widen.

"I am Obito Uchiha, of the powerful Uchiha clan! I'll be stronger than you'll ever be!" He said angrily.
"Kakashi you just wait until my sharingan awakens." He threatened Kakashi.

"I thought everyone in the Uchiha clan, was supposed to be elite. So you really shouldn't have to rely on that. You should be great already." Kakashi said, striking a nerve in Obito.

"W-what?!" Obito growled.

"THAT'S IT!! I've about had it!!!" I growled.
"Minato Sensei? Will you please cover your ears? My language is about to be very colorful." I said, and he raised an eyebrow.

"(Y/N)." Minato Sensei said in a warning tone.

"Okay you two need to just suck each other's dicks already, and then put on your big boy panties, and stop this useless fighting!!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"(Y/N)!!" Minato Sensei scolded me.

"Sorry Sensei, but they bicker worse than a married couple!! Just stop acting like a couple of pansies. Kakashi you're a Jounin now! Act like it! And Obito, I know Kakashi is being... Well Kakashi, but he is our team captain, and you have to treat him like such. You're a chūnin now; you need to act like it.  I don't care if you're a Jounin, Chūnin, or still in diapers! I will slap you both silly, if you don't quit this pointless bantering! If I so much as hear another un encouraging word from either of you, I will tie both of you together, so you'll be forced to have your noses touching." I growled, and they looked at me wide eyed.

"Guys just stop it." Rin added and I nodded.

"Yeah... Can I explain the mission now? I don't have that much time. We're getting close to the boarder now." Minato Sensei said annoyed, making us all look at him. We walked over to a flat rock. Minato Sensei laid a map down, pointing at a location.
"See this right here? It's showing where the land of earth is currently invading the village hidden in the grass. The enemies are shinobi from the hidden stone. And according to intel they've deployed a thousand shinobi to the front lines. Here." He said pointing to a new location.

"They've advanced farther than the last time." Obito said.

"Well the Grass Village is situated right next to the land of fire. We should have stepped in earlier." Kakashi said.

I can't believe that these guys know so much about locations and war planning. Even I still get a little confused at this whole map thing.

"(Y/N)!" Minato Sensei said, snapping his fingers at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah? Grass on the Rock village! Got it!" I said, making Kakashi groan at me.

"Pay attention, idiot." He said annoyed.

"My fists about to pay attention to your fac-"

"Now is not the time for this." Minato Sensei scolded.
"Now, the mission is this, The Kannabi Bridge. To crush your enemy on the front lines requires an immense amount of shinobi right? Therefore, shinobi like us, whose focus is sabotage, are forced to work in a small efficient unit." Minato Sensei said.

"So our mission is infiltration." Kakashi said, and Minato Sensei nodded.

"Team Kakashi, your mission is to sneak behind the enemy and reach that bridge. Once the four of you are there, we'll destroy it, in order to disrupt the enemies support operation. After that, you will promptly withdraw." Minato Sensei said.

"Understood." We all said in agreement.

"And you?" I asked Minato Sensei.

"I'll confront the enemy directly on the battlefield. That will create a diversion so you can do your job. Now remember, Kakashi's your captain on this mission. All five of us will travel to the boarder together, but once we get there, we'll split up for our missions." Minato Sensei said, holding his hand out, as we all placed our hands on top of his.

"Right!" We said, and we set off to the boarder. Kakashi was leading us, while Minato Sensei was behind us. All of a sudden, I felt like something was off.

Someone is here.

Kakashi and I stopped at the same time, causing the others to stop. Obito and Rin were confused. We all crouched on the ground, as Kakashi put his finger towards the grass.

"There's one-" Kakashi started but I interrupted.

"No... I feel twenty." I said.

"Everyone be on your guard, (Y/N) is right, there are only twenty out there, but I believe they are only shadow clones." Minato Sensei said.

"I agree Sensei." Kakashi said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't agree with me though." I mumbled annoyed.

"Not now (Y/N)." Minato Sensei scolded.

"Alright then, I'll attack." Kakashi said
"Please back me up." He added.

"Wait, don't be hasty. I'll go. You can cover me Kakashi." Minato Sensei said, looking for the enemy. Kakashi started doing hand signs.

"Sensei, I am captain today right? I want to try out a new jutsu I've been working on." Kakashi said, as lightning started coming out of his hands.
"Chidori!" He yelled.

Wait a minute... That's what I saw him doing, during the bell test against Minato Sensei. That chakra... Is incredible.

"Here it goes." Kakashi said about to get up, until Minato Sensei put his hand out to stop him.
"No matter how many there are, I can take them down in an instant with this jutsu. It's exactly like your nickname Sensei. Besides, you said it yourself. Right now I'm the captain, not you. And the rules clearly state, that the team must obey their captain's orders Sensei." Kakashi said, and my mouth was wide open.

Did he really just... Dang boy got a back bone. If I was to do that, I'd get scolded.

Kakashi suddenly ran through the log we were behind, causing it to shatter around us. As he ran to find the enemy, he decided to use a frontal attack. The man threw kunai's and shuriken at Kakashi, but Minato Sensei and I threw them towards each weapon, causing them to miss Kakashi. He figured out where the man was, and hit him with his Chidori. The man poofed away, proving that he was a shadow clone. Kakashi moves from tree to tree, killing shadow clones over and over again, trying to find the real man. Obito, Rin, and I walked around, to try and spot out an enemy. All of a sudden, one came out of the ground, near Obito, as he froze in place.

"Obito!" I shouted, before I hit the clone with my Kunai.
"You need to be on your guard!" I said sternly, and Obito looked at me with tears in his eyes.

Dang it Obito, don't look at me like that. I have the urge to hug you and protect you, and I can't do that right now!!!

"R-R-right sorry (Y/N)." He said scared, and I looked at him concerned.

"It's okay, let's just keep moving." I said, as we all kept looking around carefully, while Kakashi was killing shadow clones left and right.

"DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK BRAT!" The enemy yelled, making us all look that direction. Kakashi was running towards the man, who was holding a Katana. I could feel his energy, that man wasn't a shadow clone.

"Minato Sensei!" I yelled out, as his head went from my direction to Kakashi's. The Yellow Flash, quickly grabbed ahold of Kakashi, before he could get stabbed.

Whew! That was close.

Minato Sensei brought Kakashi back to us, and we noticed he got cut pretty deep under his arm.

"Kakashi!" Rin and I yelled in worry, as Minato Sensei suddenly disappeared again, his back pack hit the floor. Rin started to do medical Ninjutsu on him.

His teleportation jutsu is unremarkably fast. He must have marked him. That guy is finished.

"Kakashi's wound is serious. For now we'll retreat and set up camp." Minato Sensei said, coming back to us.

"I'm fine." Kakashi said, while grunting.

"No you're not Kakashi! It's all because you ignored Sensei's warnings, and charged in there you fool!" Obito said angrily.

"I don't want to hear that from you." Kakashi spat back.
"You, the Uchiha elite, that was just cowering and crying." Kakashi said harshly.

"Kakashi." I growled.

"I- I got some dust in my eye, and started tearing up! That's all." Obito said defensively.

Obito... You're wearing goggles.

"Then I'm sure you're not familiar with the twenty-fifth rule of shinobi conduct. A rule that says a ninja should never show tears." Kakashi copped back. I let out a sigh.

"What did I tell you guys earlier?!" I said annoyed.
"Keep it up. I dare you." I threatened.

"You guys!! Come on! Stop it already!" Rin scolded.

"That's quite enough. (Y/N) you will not be tying anyone up. You are to mind your own business. Understood?" Minato Sensei scolded me.

"H-hey Wait a second!? Why am I getting scolded!! I didn't even-"

"Do you understand?!" Minato Sensei interrupted, making me cross my arms.

"Whatever." I mumbled looking away.

"As for you two," He said scolding Kakashi and Obito.
"Kakashi rules and regulations are indeed important, but that doesn't mean they're all that matter. I told you; at times you must adapt and take steps that are appropriate to the situation at hand." Minato Sensei said scolding Kakashi.

"Ha see!!" Obito said point at Kakashi.

"You're not blameless either Obito. There's no way you can get dust in your eyes when you're wearing goggles. It's fine to speak of self-control, but you must be strong at heart. Not just in your words." He said to Obito.
"Now one more thing. Kakashi, in my opinion you shouldn't use that jutsu of yours again. From what I saw it's a strike with a single focus. It certainly has speed, and disruptive power. But it makes you move to fast to abstain from an opponent's counter attack. It's still an imperfect jutsu." He said and Kakashi frowned.
"Now, before we part, let me say this one more time. For shinobi, the one thing that's most important above all else is teamwork." He said as we all looked down in disappointment.

Minato Sensei finally decided we should use our location as a stopping point for the night, before it got to dark. Obito was in charge of the fire, while Kakashi and I were in charge of catching fish. Minato Sensei and Rin focused on getting everyone's sleeping bags out.

"You really suck at catching fish (Y/N)." Kakashi said chuckling, as he waited for the perfect opportunity to strike.

"Look who's talking, you haven't caught one either!" I said, as I watched the water carefully.

Found ya!

I threw my kunai, which was attached to a string, at the fish in the water. It sliced through the fish.

"Yes!" I said excitedly, as I caught a big fish, reeling it in, before turning towards Kakashi.
"Ha! Who sucks at catching fish n-" I cut myself off when I saw that Kakashi had four other fish on his string. I frowned.

"Hey, not everyone can be a pro at fishing like me!" He said, smirking and I groaned.

"Oh hush Kakahead!" I mumbled, before he took two fish off his string, and put it on mine.

"Look, now they will think you caught more fish than me. Your wins are mine wins too right?" He said, making my eyes widen.
"I- I mean that's what a team is yes?" He asked, and I smiled, at his sudden kindness. I kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"You're okay Hatake, you're pretty okay." I said, as we started walking back to camp with our fish. We handed Sensei our fish, as he began to cook them over the fire. I winced, as my stomach, suddenly felt a little pain.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Obito asked me, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I think I might just feel a little under the weather." I said and he nodded.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you and Rin and even Kakashi if something bad happens!" He said and I ruffled his hair.

"I'm sure you will!" I said, as Sensei handed us our fish, and we all talked about little things while eating.

"Alright guys, I think it's best to get some shut eye." He said, as the rest of us nodded, before we laid down. As soon as I was about to fall asleep, I heard someone get up. I opened my eyes to see Obito going to Minato Sensei, and they began to talk. I closed my eyes again, as I let my mind drift away.

~        ~        ~

Fire. Fire was burning everywhere. Ashes filled the lungs of little ones, causing them to pass out. The fire roared, as it took down houses of a clan that was unfamiliar to me.
A woman screamed for her baby, before she was tossed into the fire. She was burned alive. I heard a babies cry, before someone picked it up. The man had tears in his eyes, as he looked at this baby. Suddenly I was looking into this man's eyes. I was the baby. I tried to ask him what was going on, but he couldn't understand me. He rocked me and shushed me, as he ran through the streets. I saw the Leaf village's symbol, before I was set down on the ground by a door. The sounds of frantic knocking hurt my sensitive ears. "SOMEBODY SAVE MY BABY!!" The sound of a woman's screams replayed over and over again, driving me insane. I felt scared. Where was I? Who was I? Why does this feel familiar?
"SOMEBODY SAVE MY BABY!!" That same voice cried out as the screams started again. Each time her words became louder and louder. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "SOMEBODY SAVE MY BABY!!" I tried to cover my ears, but I couldn't move my hands. "SOMEBODY SAVE MY BABY!!" I felt as if my ears were bleeding. A final blood curling scream was heard, before it went dead silent. I was suddenly me again. The only sounds that could be heard were of my heavy breathing. "Somebody save my baby." Someone whispered behind me, making me jolt awake.

I sat up in my sleeping bag, breathing heavily and sweating. I felt an immense pain coming from my stomach, that made me want to cry out in agony. I felt nauseous, and instantly I knew something was wrong. I slowly and carefully, unzipped my bag, opening it, before the light from the fire showed that I had red blood covering my lower stomach and down my thighs, as I let out a shaky breath. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I felt that sharp pain again, and I clenched my stomach, getting blood on my hands.

"K-Kakashi!" I whispered loudly.
"O-Obito!"
"R-Rin!"
"Minato S-sensei!" I called out quietly.
"Someone please wake up, I think I'm dying..." I whispered scared for my life as I began to cry. The pain was unbearable. I had never felt this before. I wiped my bloody hand on my sleeping bag, before I grabbed on to the closest person to me.

"K-Kakashi?!" I whispered and he groaned.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" He asked annoyed, his back still turned from me.

"P-please help me!" I said before I started sobbing quietly. He quickly flipped over, and sat up, rubbing away the sleep from his eyes. He looked at me.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?!" He asked more concerned.

"Kakashi, something is wrong with me!!" I said louder than I meant to as he looked at me confused.
"I'm bleeding! I'm gonna bleed to death! P-please help me!" I said, and he looked down to see the blood everywhere. His eyes widened.

"I-I'm gonna g-get M-Minato Sensei. Don't m-move!" He said as he quickly got up, and headed over to our Sensei.

"It hurts so bad!" I cried out, Obito suddenly woke up and looked to see what was wrong. He noticed I was bleeding and began to freak out.

"(Y/N)!! WHAT HAPPENED?! RIN WAKE UP!!" He said, while patting Rin as she slowly woke up.

"Obito? What's-"

"(Y/N)!! SHE'S BLEEDING! REALLY BAD LOOK!" He yelled with watery eyes, as she quickly got up and ran over to me, preparing to use her medical ninjutsu. Minato Sensei was quickly by my aid, asking me what was wrong.

"Sensei! She's bleeding!!" Kakashi said worriedly, as he was prepared to do whatever he had to do.

"Did someone hurt you?! Did you fall? What happened?" He asked and I shook my head. I felt a sharp pain again making me hiss.
"I'm gonna lift your shirt up a little, so we can heal the cut Okay?" He asked and I nodded. He lifted my shirt up a little bit above my belly button. His face went from concerned and worried, to confused.

"A-am I going to die?" I asked nervously.

There's not a cut! What's going on? He thought to himself. He checked my thighs and my sides trying to figure out what was wrong with me. His eyes suddenly widened. His face turned a light shade of pink, when he realized what was wrong.

"(Y/N), you're okay." He said shyly, but calmly, as I looked at him confused. He let out an awkward chuckle before he rubbed the back of his head with his clean hand.
"I... uh... Rin?" He asked trying to get her help.

"Yes Sensei?" She asked worriedly.

"She's okay... She's not cut... She's..." He trailed off, and she looked confused trying to connect the dots. Then it hits her.

"OH!! Do you mean Aunt Flo?" She asked and Minato turned redder, and nodded.

"Who the hell is Aunt Flo?!" I asked confused as I wanted answers.

"Language!" Minato said sternly.

I'm dying and he wants me to watch my language?!

"(Y/N)... Have your parents ever given you the talk?" Sensei asked, and I shook my head.

"The talk? What about?" I asked and his eyes widened.

"Oh haha... Ya know... Hmm... The birds and the bees?" He asked getting really red. I raised an eyebrow, as he cleared his throat.

"Well I mean there was this one time my mom said "Don't touch that bee! It will sting you!!" But I don't understand how that has anything to do with me bleeding! Sensei what's going on?!" I asked worriedly.
"Am I going to die?!" I asked, tears welding up in my eyes again. He let out a chuckle.

"No (Y/N) you're not going to die..." He said.

"Wait what's the bird and the bees talk?" Obito asked, while Kakashi nodded in confusion.

"Really?" He asked looking at us all confused. Well except for Rin, she just giggled.

"My grandma is always busy when I'm not, so we've never had this talk!" Obito said, and Minato Sensei blushed.

"My parents are dead so." Kakashi said nonchalantly, and we all looked at him.
"What?" He asked.

"Um, well haha..." Minato Sensei said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Rin, I'm going to take the boys for a walk, while you help (Y/N)... And um... Ya know? Give her the talk?" He asked, with somewhat pleading eyes. She smiled.

"Yes sir!" She said, and he nodded.

"Okay good." He said looking relieved
"Boys! Come with me!" He said, grabbing a flashlight, as they walked with him someplace.

"Will you explain to me what's going on?! Why does this hurt so badly?!" I asked worriedly, and she smiled.

"Your body is changing! It's nothing bad, and I promise you're not gonna die from this! Everyone goes through this. It's called a period. Or what others like to call Aunt Flo!" She said.
"It just means you're growing up, and becoming a woman now!" She said excitedly.

"Wait? Do boys have periods too?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"No, just us! But I think that's just because Mother Nature knew women were secretly stronger than men!" She said and I giggled.

"So now I'm stronger than Kakashi huh?" I asked giggling and she nodded. She went into her bag and pulled out a weird square thing, and a weird cylinder thing.
"What are those?" I asked confused.

"This is a pad!" She said holding up a square.
"And this is a Tampon!" She said holding up the cylinder.
"A pad is something, you lay in your underwear, and it helps from the blood going everywhere like it did here. And the tampon is something that you stick inside of you, it helps the same way. From what I can tell, since this is your first time, you have a really heavy flow, so we should probably get you cleaned up, and we can "the talk" after you're more comfortable." She said and I nodded. She held out both objects, and I took the square one.

Who would ever put something up there...? That just sounds scary.

I went into the woods, and changed clothes, wiping myself off with the help of the stream near us. I then followed the directions that Rin gave me, before heading back to our camp site, sitting down next to Rin as she proceeded to give me the talk.

"Now that you've had your period, your body thinks it's ready to have a baby!" She said and my eyes widened.

"I'M PREGNANT?!" I said in shock, as Rin shook her head.

"No! You're not pregnant!" She said laughing and I frowned at her.

"It's not funny!" I said and she giggled.

"Sorry... Just listen to me okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"In order to have a baby, you have to have sex." She said and I looked at her lost in confusion.
She let out a sigh.

"Have you ever had the sex? What is it?" I asked and she shook her head.

"You keep telling Obito and Kakashi to just suck each other's... Well you know... So how do you not know about sex?" She asked, with a slightly flustered face, as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know... I've just heard guys say it at the academy all the time... I've never heard about the sex though..." I said shyly, as she let out a sigh.

"Oh, well to answer your question, no I haven't had it. My mom told me, that it's something we figure out when we are older. That when we love someone, that's how you show your love, you have sex, and that's where babies come from! You carry the baby inside of you for nine months and then you have a child! A period is just a way, for your body to say it's ready for a baby. But you're not, until the time comes!" She said and I nodded.
"Think of it like this; don't let a boy's privates touch yours if you don't want a baby!" She said and I smiled.

"Oh okay!" I said and she giggled.
"I think I got it now!" I said cheerfully.

"Hey you two!" Sensei said, walking back with two fluster boys.

"That's nothing like birds or bees!" Obito mumbled, to an equally flustered Kakashi, who nodded in agreement.

"WAIT! Stop right there!! Don't get any closer!!" I shouted at them, making all three of them stop.

"What is it (Y/N)?" Minato Sensei asked confused.

"I'm gonna need you three to stay away from me for five to seven business days!" I said and Minato looked confused.

"(Y/N), they can be near you! Their boy parts can't be inside of you!" She whispered before giggling at me. I gasped.

"Why would anyone want that?!" I asked, before shaking my head.
"Oh, never mind! Just keep your ding-a-lings, outside and away from my hoohaa, and we will be okay. As much as I love you guys, I don't love you guys enough to have the sex with you guys! Sorry!" I said giving a closed eyed smile, while everyone else around me was wide eyed, and fluster faced.

Being a girl is so weird...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: September 10, 2018

Edited: February 23, 2019

You guys are amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
31.3K 1K 21
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
135K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
585K 52K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...