A Spiders Web * Under constru...

Oleh dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... Lebih Banyak

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 19-Insecurities

2.3K 100 34
Oleh dreame07

Nishelle

It's been a few days since all the Drama that transpired Friday left. It's still taking me a while to rid my mind from it. I'm glad it was over and I've had some peace. I'm just tryna stay sane for the sake of my son. The doctor has told me time and time again no stressing and I need to clear my mind. And thats what I'm doing today. The guys told me that our plans for Brienne is coming along. I haven't seen her around school or much of anywhere and to be honest I don't care. I was out after school enjoying my grandmother and my little sister for once.

"Feels like I haven't spent no time with my grand babies lately. All you do is run around with Cordell and your peoples, I'm working and Lindsey well she is in her own world in that room y'all set up for her." Gma yvette said laughing.

"Gma you wont have to work too much longer. I still plan on going to college and getting my degree in Child psychology and once I land on my feet officially and open up my own practice guarantee you will be taken care of."

"Child please you got a child to take care of first. Don't worry about me. I am fine"

"Spoken like a true grandmother but I'm still going to and you cant stop me!" I said grabbing her face and kissing her cheek as we walked into Outback Steak House for dinner.

"You sentimental now but in a few hours that will change with all the emotions you been having child whew."

"Oh hush you love me!. And Lindsey does too right Lindsey!?" I said glancing down at her.

"Huh?" Lindsey said completely oblivious to our conversation.

"Nothing you ready to eat?" I asked her.

"Yeah! I want steak, shrimp, and potatoes!"

"You got an expensive taste you paying for it?" Gma Yvette asked Lindsey

"Yup! I got my monies right here!" She said pulling out her fake dollars out of her mini purse from the cashier toy Dre brought her recently.

Grandma and I busted out laughing. These were the sane moments I been longing for lately. Let's hope it stays this way.

Jamyis

I was at my locker grabbing my stuff to head home quickly before the boys basketball game later when I felt hands quickly go over my eyes.

"So you think you funny rocking my sweatshirt in the theaters cus you claim you was cold and when I asked for it dropping you off you run in ya house!!?"

I busted out laughing. I knew who it was. Yeah I took it home but it was nice! and I didn't think he would mind.

I turned around to face him. "Well I didn't know the sweatshirt meant that much to you J!"

"Yeah well it was mine but I don't mind you having it. All you gotta do is ask. But now you gotta give me something of yours its only fair..."

I thought of something quick. "Here rock my book bag." I started taking my stuff out.

"I don't want no damn pink north face book bag!"

"Well thats what I have right now!" I said laughing.

"It's cool you got it but you owe me something now and don't think ima forget ugly face.!"

"No you didn't just call me ugly! I'm cute if you wanted to be cute like me you should have taken that up wit Jesus."

"Please I'm a fly n*gga thats why you got wit me in the first place."

"Yeah whatever! Anyways!!!!! You ready for tonights game?"

"Yeah about to head to the gym now and do some warm ups."

"Better win I got money on you and especially Mikey."

"If you come and cheer then theres a better chance we can win!"

"Fine bet!"

Just then Cadence and Nishelle walked up to us.

"Wassup Jhared. Play hard today I got money on you.!!" Cadence said.

"The hell y'all bettin and stuff for? lol" Jhared asked.

"It's fun!"

"Yall are weird. Aren't you suppose to be betting on the other team or us? not just us?" He asked.

"please we know y'all gonna win. This is Red Wood High, what fun is that!?" I said.

"Aight y'all do you!. Ima go warm up. My remember what I said!!!!!" Jhared said jogging away.

"What is he talking about?" Nishelle asked rubbing her now round stomach.

"Oh I stole his sweatshirt when we went out friday night and now I owe him something since I don't plan on giving it back."

"Whats something? That could be a whole lot! I hope y'all aint doing the FWB movement!!"

I had to laugh first. "No! we stopped that we are actually trying to be friends first this time around."

"Give it another month or so and they will be back at it watch!" Nishelle said to Cadence.

"Shut up Shell" Anyways are y'all riding with me to go to my house? I gotta change my clothes for the game you know I gotta look cute." I asked.

"Yeah for Jhared" Cadence said teasingly.

"Yall are killing me!!! Aint nobody thinking about Jhared.!"

"I don't know why y'all broke up......." Nishelle said under her breath like I couldn't hear her. I just rolled my eyes. She continued. "Well I rode with Cadence today and Cade gotta go get her cheer stuff she left and I wanna change too so how about we just meet at your house and ride with you back here."

"Fine by me. Bye heffas" I said chucking up the duces.

I can't believe these heffas think me and Jhared tryna be a couple. Can we be just friends? Damn!

Nishelle

Im a trooper for my babe. Although I started not feeling my best I still came out to support him for his game. This pregnancy has had its ups and downs and today was a down one. Baby boy was kicking me like crazy and making me just sick on and off all day. Anyways the game was flying past quick of course we were up and hit half time. I was worn out and ready to go.

"I know that tramp from the cheer squad is not all up on my bro Dell like that!!!" Jamyis said grabbing my attention.

"Oh hell naw thats Trinity!" Nyla said.

"The hell is he doing grabbing that note she just gave him and smiling too?" I said watching it all go down.

Jamyis got up grabbing me by my arm to go with her followed by Nyla. "Lets go over there"..

"So you gonna put that number to use or nah?" I said to him catching him off guard.

"Baby chill it ain't like that. I just told her she know what time it is. She know i'm with you."

"No I didn't!" the girl said.

"The f*ck!? Why you lying? I did tell you! and I was tryna be nice to ya a**. You thought I was gonna call you?" Cordell said in defense.

"Yes! Just like you did last time. I'm just tryna ask you to take me to prom so you call me when you made up ya mind." The girl said walking away.

I was in shock this hoe had that much boldness. "Let me leave before I beat this hoe's a**". I said walking out the gym doors.

"Nishelle!!!?" Dell Called after me.

"Go back to that hoe you was smiling at and ya damn game and leave me alone!" I snapped.

He just stood there looking confused. I ain't care. I'm out.

"Are you crazy!? I would have beat that b*tch a** for you!! All you had to do was tell me!!!" Nyla said.

"Leave it alone please. My can you take me home please". I felt myself about to well up with tears in this damn school.

"Iight let me go back and get our stuff". Jamyis said.

"Ima stand with her till you get back" Nyla said.

"He knows i'm at a vulnerable state of my pregnancy right now and he goes and pull that!? Is he for real!?" I said pissed.

It's not that he was telling the truth or not because I knew he was but he aint have to smile in that chicks face and the fact that I don't know if he dealt with her in the past or not bothers me. I couldn't tell at that point if the ish was true or not! Ugh I was so irritated. Im suppose to be relaxed not dealing with more drama. He knows i'm insecure right now!!!!.

"Girl don't sweat it we all know that trinity a hoe and she was tryna play with ya mind" Nyla said trying to console me wiping my now tears coming down my face.

My emotions was getting the best of me right now. "He doesn't find me attractive anymore..."

"Now you and I both know thats a lie Shell!!!!" Nyla said.

"Ugh I don't care I just wanna go home."

Jamyis came back with our stuff.

"Come on lets be out." Jamyis said.

"Call me guys" Nyla said.

When Jamyis Dropped me off home I grabbed all my stuff I needed for the night and went up to Cadence room. I was in my feelings and not wanting to sleep in the same bed as someone who I don't know for sure wants me. I took my shower got in my soffe shorts and tank and got in cadence queen size bed and went to sleep crying.

I woke up to arguing in the room. It didn't even feel that long that I was sleep!. smh.

"Dell just shut up and go to sleep let her sleep!!!! You did enough tonight.!" Cadence said way over above a whisper. Her loud a** cant whisper for nothing.

"I just wanna let her know I'm sorry. I can't sleep knowing she mad at me!"

"Well looks to me you gonna have a sleepless night" She said pushing him out the door and locking it.

I was awoke by now.

"Thanks sis" I said lowly.

"No prob babe. I heard what happened. That was a jerk move and I let him know that."

"You think he's losing interest in me?" I asked.

"Doubt it. Dell is just a typical Dude. Probably caught up. Trinity is the school hoe. You know that I don't know why you ain't pick that up. My bro love you girl stop trippin."

"Sounds great coming from you. I need to hear him say that. He hasn't shown much lately."

"It's been a lot of sh*t going on lately thats why!"

"Majority is my sh*t. I feel bad for bringing y'all into it."

"Shell shut up and take ya a** to sleep. We family. You go through we do too end of story." Cadence said turning off her lamp light and getting in the bed.

"Fine. Goodnight."

"Love you!!!!!!" You and Dell gonna be fine. Just talk to his butt head self."

Cordell

I could kill Cadence for not letting me talk to my baby last night. I would never cheat on her or jeopardize what we got! It was a bad look I admit. But I'm not the type of guy to come off as an a** to any girl. Maybe thats where I fail. I was just tryna decline the broad nicely, but the sh*t ended up backfiring on me. She knew damn well what she was doing. I could deck ha out for lying on me. Anyways since I couldn't sleep an ounce of sh*t all night I went and woke Dre's a** up and asked him to help me and it was an emergency. In my time of no sleep I thought about something I could do to make her happy again or at least to get back on her good side and let her know I'm not going nowhere. I asked Dre to help me with this surprise for my baby. So we up early out the house and going to his boys spots of business. School can wait this morning. But I know her all too well she gonna be hella tight this morning that I aint fighting to win her affection back at the a** crack of dawn. But I got something up my sleeve for her later.

Nishelle

"Lindsey come on and hurry up and eat we gotta go!" I said to her. My grandma had Cadence and I dropping her off to school today. She had an early shift. I wish I didn't have to rely on Cadence for rides but it is what it is and my lazy a** aint hopping on nobodies bus at seven and a half months pregnant. I don't know where Cordell's a** is and dre aint here neither so I had no choice.

"Shelly I want milk I'm thirsty."

Ima beat this girl I am not in the mood this morning. "Drink the milk in the cereal bowl!!!!"

"No! it taste funny!" She said whining.

"Omg". I went and poured her milk in a to go sippy cup. "Here..LETS GO! grab your back pack".

I said walking to the door. Cadence was already outside waiting in the car.

I got in the car.

"You okay?" Cadence said looking at me.

"If you only knew...." I said as my phone rang and I saw I had a text.

......<3 Baby Daddy<3

I mentally rolled my eyes and opened the text.

<3 Baby Daddy<3: Morning beautiful. I didn't forget about you....Gimmie a chance to explain.....Ima see you later. I had to take care of something this morning. Promise i'm not avoiding you. I love you bae.

I replied with a simple "K."

I didn't have time to think about that right now. Im tryna focus on getting through school today with my son still making me sick. I love my little man though already. I wouldn't trade him. Even if his biological sperm donor was the enemy and a real B.A.N ((B*tch a** N*gga)).

It was the end of the day and Jamyis, Nyla, and Cadence all met me at my locker smiling like they knew something I didn't know.

"What the hell y'all smiling like that for? They were smiling like the grinches minions who stole Christmas wit him.

"Nothing! you ready to go!!?" Jamyis said all anxious.

"Should I ask someone else to take me home? Are y'all high?" I asked concerned.

They all bust out laughing.

"Lets go" Nyla said.

"We coming out." Cadence said on her phone, which I didn't notice she was on. What the heck is going on.?

"Who was that?" I asked being nosey.

"None ya!" Jamyis uttered.

I walked out the front doors of the school and there stood Dre with a Bouquet of roses and Cordell with a bouquet of Roses in his hands sitting on the hood of what looked like a brand new Gray BMW X6 wrapped in a red bow. I know my cars....

"What is this?" I was so lost.

Cordell came up to me and got on his knees.

"Baby Im so sorry for making you feel the way you did yesterday. I promise to you on my life I wasn't trying to start nothing with that girl. That wasn't my intention. I was tryna be cordial and it backfired on me. You gotta believe me. I would not be on my knees in front of the entire school body if It wasn't worth it. Can you forgive ya baby daddy? Cordell said with a puppy face.

I had tears coming out my eyes and I was laughing at the same time. Dag on Hormones!

"Yes babe get up please." I laughed.

He placed a kiss on my lips like he meant it.

"You know i'm insecure right now i'm going through with this baby. Can you understand that?"

"Of course babe. And your beautiful to me regardless baby or not. So stop saying you fat you aint nothing but belly Ni"

"yeah yeah! anyways I get my roses but we got a new car?"

"We? No baby just YOU"

"Wait what?"

"SURPRISE!" The girls yell out.

"OMGGGG!!!!!! shut up no way!" I had my hands over my mouth.

"All yours baby" Cordell said kissing my cheek.

"Come check inside sis" Dre called out.

He opened the back doors and immediately I seen a Doona baby car seat. I broke down right there. He didn't have to. I went and grabbed Dell in a tight hug as much as my belly permitted.

"Thank you baby!!!!!" I said placing kisses all over his face.

"Couldn't have done it without my bro Dre he pretty much had all hands in it"

"Thanks bro!" i went to hug him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

This day started off horrible and turned out to be overwhelming in a great way.

I seen the jealous stares outside but whatever!!!!! My man did the damn thing. And He's all mine.

Nyla, Jamyis, and Cadence jumped in.

"Drive this bad b*tch around for a spin lets go!!!!!!!" Jamyis blurted out in the front seat. I busted out laughing and sped off.

The Crew all came over tonight just to hang. I was sitting on the couch doing Lindsey's hair for her field trip tomorrow when Chino came in the room.

"What up bro." I said.

"lemmie holla at you to the side right quick"

I got up and we went into the kitchen.

"Okay go head"

"We just got a lead on where ya moms is"..............

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.8M 58.2K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
611 28 34
Once, in a forest, crawling with wild beasts and evil, away from everything, there was nothing. Except it will not stay this way for long. Soon...
8.1K 403 41
Aaliyah had lived her whole life under the overbearing shadow of her fathers new wife and her filthy daughters. Aaliyah has no idea how her mother d...
6.8K 216 68
23 year old Woodland "Woods" Demars works with many people at Hi5 Studios. He is friendly, funny, weird, but most of all very secretive. There are th...