Chapter 2- Friend in Need

**Cast in media part 2

Nishelles P.O.V

Chapter 2

I woke up sore, aggravated, exhausted and sick to my stomach. All things I had been feeling for a few weeks now. I hated the fact that I had no choice but to deal with Katrell. Not only was he my mothers boyfriend, he now lived with us and he is Lindsey's father. Lindsey is my four year old sister whom i love dearly, but regretted the day my mother was pregnant with her. Only because then my life changed for the worse. Not only did i get a bad vibe about Katrell the day i met him but he has made my life a living hell since then. I remember the day we met. I knew he wasn't in his right mind.

Four Summers ago my mother said she had a special someone to introduce to me outside. I was all for meeting new people and wondered who as we were walking out of our building, but when we walked up to a tall golden,darkskin, 5'11 dude with a caesar cut and a anchored goatee leaning on a brand new 2007 silver Yukon Denali. I all the sudden knew where this was going. this must be the stupid man she kept saying she couldn't wait for me to meet. My mother introduced us. "Trell this is my daughter Nishelle, Nishelle this is Katrell my boyfriend"

"wassup pretty girl" katrell introduced himself not taking his eyes off me followed by a eerie lustful look and a wink of the eye that will never erase out of my memory. I freaked out the moment he did so and felt violated all in one. From Then I knew something wasn't straight"

I don't know what it is he has against me or is fascinated with but I wish it could all end by me putting him out of his misery. I couldn't sleep worth of crap after he left my room. I guess he heard my mother coming in. Thank God she came home early. I got ready for school and drove with Katrel,Mom, and Lindsey. Normally i take the bus but today Katrell insisted we all ride to our destinations together as a family. Truthfully I think it is all B.S. He's up to something.

Lindsey started singing, "The itsy bitsy spider........"

" Lindsey enough with that song. can we sing a new one please?" my mother mona quickly cut her off. Lindsey put her head down and started frowning. My mother looked back and saw she was sad.

"ok baby...mommy didn't mean to kill your joy, you've just been singing it for the past few weeks. what is that your favorite song now?" mona said back. Lindsey replied,"But the spider climbs on shelly at night and,....."

My eyes bucked wide open realizing she saw him or has been seeing and hearing him do this to me! I all the sudden had chills running down my spine. This couldn't turn out good.

" Ok Lindsey...theres no spiders in the house. You should be sleep anyways. Quit all that make believe Crap..". Katrell quickly interrupted.

As My mother and sister was being dropped off one by one the tension between Katrell and i started to rise. I wish i wasn't the last to be dropped of for now it was just us in the car. I couldn't wait to hurry and get out before he could do something or threatin me. I guess it was too late as he looked around and put the car to a halt. He jumped quickly at me and grabbed the back of my neck with his right hand squeezing it hard and started going off. " You telling Lindsey whats going on between us? what the f**k she talking about the spider climbing on top of you? huh? ANSWER ME!!"

"Katrell your hurting me!!! i don't know!!" i said, starting to cry.

" it's DADDY when we are alone. Get it straight, and you better not be saying sh*t to no one or ima really penetrate dat a** again. keep it up nishelle...." Now get out! and have a great day." Katrell said and then releasing my neck and pushing me towards the car door to get out.