Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..

TWO MONTHS LATER......

Chino

I was in my bed chillin, back against my head board smoking a L tryna watch a game on ESPN in peace. I couldn't get through five mins of the game cus Jazmine's a** trippin on some next level b*tchin about she think i'm cheatin because last night when we was out at my nigga Harold's club "Club One", she claim i couldn't keep my eyes off a b*tch at the bar. Talking about every time she was tryna talk to me i wasn't looking her way and i was too busy looking at the girl. WTF?  On some RNS (Real Nigga Sh*t) Im about to lay the pipe on her to shut ha a** up. Chino ain't cheatin on nobody. As much as i come off a ladies man i know who my woman is. I don't need to be reminded. If Jazmine only know how much i love the hell out of her she wouldn't be b*tchin right now. I don't know what i can do to prove it to her. My baby got some trust issues. This last nigga she was wit before me really f*cked up her mind frame to trust dudes. Wish she would tell me who he is so i can off that nigga for making my relationship complicated sometimes. 

"Chino are you listening? See this the sh*t i'm talking about! Just like what you did at the club! I'm talking to you about a serious matter and you ignoring me!" 

"Jazmine......for the last time Im not ignoring you i just wanna enjoy my L and watch a peaceful game in PEACE. And I saw something that doesn't pertain to you! I was in business mode and you was distracting me!"

"So why every time the b*tch moved so did ya eyes huh!"

"Omfg.........I don't know how many times i gotta explain this sh*t to you....." I said putting my hands on the side of my temples.

What Jazmine aint know was last night at our hang out spot "Club One" I was trippin the F*ck out because on my moms i could have sworn i saw Nishelle's "Step Father" Katrell talking it up with Coppo. I was sitting at a far distance so i really couldn't tell but I had that nigga sketched in my memory from last time i seen dude and was searching for him and i knew it had to be him. Not only that the dark skin girl in the Purple Dress he was with look hella familiar. I really couldn't get a good look at her face because she kept a profile stance and she was a bit far. I couldn't put my finger on where i seen her before. Coppo is not on me and Dre's Level yet, and from the looks i don't think he ever will be. what he need to do is drop his baby hustle, join the team, hand over his "clients" and come where the real money at. Hey we could use another worker. He just another what Dre and i would call him "nickle and dime" hustler. You want that cheap sh*t and a easy fix go to Coppo. But he aint a threat so we let him get his hustle on. The real niggas and addicts who are committed and die hard for that stuff will save up the money sh*t even rob and kill you, then come to us for the good sh*t. Simple. I just wanna know where the f*uck this Katrell nigga been at and why he suddenly popping up again and surfin around like Niggas aint out for his head. I was gonna holla at Dre and Cordell about this ASAP. 

"Chino!!!!" Jazmine yelled at me again snapping me out my thoughts. 

Im about to give it to her. Cus obviously she won't shut the F*ck up about this. It's been a hour and some change now after i already told her what it is. I know it may not solve nothing right now but she got me horny as hell anyways yelling like that, turnin a nigga on and and wearing them damn tight a** booty shorts and a sports bra stomping around my house.

"Jazmine!!!!" I yelled back to her the way she did me.

"What!?" She said arms folded looking at me like she wanted to tear my head off.

"Come here." I said gesturing for her to come to the bedside where i was.

"For what!? You can talk to me right here!" She said being stubborn as always.