Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..

** Cordells house in the MM

Nishelle

I went straight to packing, Tears Flowing. Being overwhelmed was an understatement. I tried so hard to wrap my head around the things my mother just said to me. Did she mean it? was it true? i was already Feeling like crap and she made me feel fifty times worse. I knew it was coming, but what angered me the most was the fact that what i thought, actually came to past. She chose him ultimately at the end of the day. you mide as well throw in Lindsey as well. My own mother.......denied me right then and there. I called Jamyis who lives closer to me in tears. I had to get out of here quickly. I did not care where just away from here.

Jamyis answered. "wassup boo".

"My please can you get your sister to come pick me up with my stuff. My mother just kicked me out." I said talking at full speed.

"Wait what!? Is this a joke?" She asked slightly laughing sounding like she wasn't believing what i was saying.

 "Jamyis PLEASSSEEEE" i pleaded. "Its not!!!... please tell her to come quickly is she home?"

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED? yeah she's here". She called out for her older sister Jazmine.

"Yeah" Jazmine answered.

"Can you go pick up Nishelle from her house she just got kicked out!!!" Jamyis yelled to her.

 "What the Hell? why?"

"I don't know yet please just hurry and get her."

 "Tell her i'm on my way."

 "She said she's on her way....you must tell me what happen this is crazy....!"

 "Tell her i'm outside waiting." i replied.

 "Ok i'm coming too" she said changing her mind to come as well.

I saw Jazmine's brand new 2009 white a4 Audi pull up as i sat outside my house with my clothes in garbage bags. Jamyis jumped out the car along with jazmine hugging me and helped me into the car. Jamyis wouldn't let go of me which caused me to break down again. 

"Shell stop, don't cry whatever it is its going to be fine" Jamyis said comforting me and helping me in the car.

 "no let her get that out!!!! tears are good. " Jazmine replied driving off.

Jamyis

Ive known Nishelle since elementary. I can even remember the day we became the best of friends in second grade. I was by myself the first day of school with really no friends since i transferred into the school late. I sat at one of the tables by myself. She approached me at the table on my first day. A outgoing spirit she's always had.

"Hi" she approached me immediately sitting down across from me.

"hello" i said not making too much eye contact. I was eating my food wondering what this girl was up to. I hadn't known people to be that approachable and friendly coming from where i was from. 

"why you eating by yourself?" she questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders " i'm new."

"well not anymore. Come sit with me and my friends my name is Nishelle!" 

From that day we clicked. Our family even became close with one another over the years since we were from the same neighborhood. So Shell is like family. And for her mother to kick shell out it had to be some serious ish. I knew her mother to be a little man needy after shells father died. it was almost as if she was trying to replace the pain and hurt with man after man. It hurt to see my girl crying. I was worried pulling up to her house and seeing her distraught the way she looked. We got to my house and i made her sit down on the couch. My sister being the quick tongue one came right out.