HIS LIFELINES(MANAN)(Complete...

Από shine_writes_

Journey of two shattered souls with a baby girl... Peep in !! Cover by : @mehaklovely Περισσότερα

1.
2.
3.
5.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12 .
13.
SNEAK PEAK
14.
15.
IMPORTANT NOTE
16.
17.
TEASER 1
18.
19.
20.
!!--TEASER--!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36 - B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !
39.
40.
41.
42.
43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
Married To "Beast" Malhorta
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past Revelation) Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
■Teaser■
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
65.
66.
67(MANAN MARRIAGE)
68(A)
68(B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
His lifelines ( Season2 ) ! NEW STORY!!

26.

7.6K 725 63
Από shine_writes_

Dedicated to : PrincessMaNan101 ❤❤

Manik's pov:

I somehow passed my yesterday's day that is Saturday and convinced Nandu not to go to office.

Max was keep me updating about what all his happening there,but my heart was not ready to pay any attention here.

I somehow passed the saturday,in one day my condition was this shattered one and what will be my condition if I ever won't be able to return back to Mumbai.

NO,I won't be able to live.

I woke up and found that i was in different room ,and then i remembered that i was in London.I had my shower quickly and had my breakfast.I sat in the balcony with a cup of coffee and the photo frame in my hand enjoying the beautiful view outside from my window.

Suddenly,my phone buzzed with Nandu's number.I immediately picked it up.

Hello,Manik...she spoke from the other-side.

How are you?...i asked her.

I'm fine,i just called to ask you that Trisha was missing you and I wanted you join with us for breakfast toady....she spoke.

Sorry,I won't be able to join you guys,I have a very important deal to sign toady....i lied to her.

I lied to her.Yes!

I knew that she felt bad,but i had left with no any choice.

It's fine..she replied.

I will video call,just get Trisha beside you ....I spoke to her.

I video call her and she picked it up quickly.I saw that Trisha was sitting in her lap,chewing her stuff teddy-bear.I wish i would pick her up and kiss her whole face.She was looking soo adorable in her red colour frock.

Hello,Princess ...i spoke to her and i guess she recoginsed my voice that she turned her head towards me.

She was trying to snatch the phone from Nandini.

No,baby...Nandini tried to make her understand that I was not physically present there as she was waving at me and asking me to pick her up.

I kept on speaking some sweet words with her and her snatch game of phone was on.

You're becoming naughty baby,leave the phone....Nandu was trying to make her understand but Trisha been naughty was not listening anything to Nandu.

After,talking for sometime i hanged up the call.

Afternoon passed by,

I don't know when my eyes gave up and i drifted to sleep,my sleep got broken due to ringing of my phone.

It was a call from Max.

What happen Max?....i asked him.

Sir,Nandini Ma'am with baby had stepped out of the home just now...he spoke up.

Max keep on following them,don't leave them alone,ask all the body-guards to be around them...i ordered him.

And asked Max to be in touch with me.

Max was on a conference call with me.

Sir,where this Aryan came in middle....he spoke.

What Aryan ?What is he doing now here,that to outside of Nandu's house?

Max,go near Nandu and tell her that I had appointed you as her security guard,go fast near her....i spoke and Max did i had asked him to do.

In no,second Max was travelling with Nandini to market.

First,Nandu was suspiciuous but later on gave in as she knew that how much I trusted Max and why i had sent Max for her security.

Completing all the shopping with Max and Pinky,Nandini and Trisha were dropped home safely by Max.

I asked Max to be near her house as now i started to get some on Aryan like how can he know that Nandini is going out? How can he come near her house only at the time when she was going out?What all is cooking n his mind?

I was clear that i need to keep special attention on this Aryan.

I called Aman and Max asking them to join on conference.

Sir,i was going you just now as i have got something think to inform him....Max spoke up.

Go on,Max .....i asked him.

Sir,behind all this kidnapping and all there is .........Max was going to speak but he stopped suddenly.

What happened Max speak up who was behind all this?....i asked as i wanted to know who is behind all this.

Instead of speaking he hanged up the call.

Fear,began to engulf me again.

i was getting impatient with passing time.

I was not getting what should i do.

Suddenly,my phone buzzed with Max's number and i picked up it without nay delay.

Sir,behind all this is Aryan and it's confirmed....he spoke.

What?...i replied.

Yes,sir he is the one,he had kidnapped Trisha baby,then all the kidnappings were planned by him,then only had threatened you so that you would return to London and he is the one who had done all the scams in company,that day too he was searching for the marketing file so that he can try to indulge Nandini ma'am in something,he had appointed his men to keep an eye on Nandini ma'am and baby,he knows all the happenings around here,infact he even know that you and Nandini ma'am knew each other.....Max was speaking and I was trying to absorb what all he was speaking.

Infact,the day you insulted him because of Nandini ma'am he decided to take revenge on you and he always was trying his best so that he can patch up with ma'am ...Max contiuned all.

I love her and she is mine and princess too...i replied to him with a tinge of possessiveness.

Sir,I hanged up now i saw that someone was trying to sneak inside Nandini ma'am's house and that was none other than one of his men who was keeping an eye on them.

I had already got to know this and just wanted to confirm so i waited from yesterday you left...he spoke to me.

I trust you Max and no need to feel gulity,now Aryan is gone as he had been playing worst game and now he is going to suffer the worst,get ready Aryan i will make you suffer and will make you cry ,as you had made Nandini and Trisha cry....i spoke to Max and took next flight so that i would reach to Mumabi immediately.

I'm going to kill you Aryan...i sounded angryily looking at my watch.

I will reach by evening and will directly go to meet Nandini and Trisha.

End of Manik's pov..
~~

At the

Here,

Nandini was going to feed Trisha her food but Trisha instead of gulping down the morsel began to throw all her food.

Nandini tried her best but Trisha became unconscious.
She immediately rushed with Trisha in her arms to hospital.

Doctor checked upon Trisha.

Doctor,what happened ?....Nandini asked.

She needs to be treated immediately.....Doctor spoke.

I will arrange for her operation,get the money deposited soon....Doctor spoke and walked away.

Still there was time for her salary and the money Aryan had assured will take 4 to 5 days more and Nandini can't risk now Trisha's life more.

Nandini called up Aryan thinking that he might help her but his phone was getting busy.

From,past 1 hour she was trying but there was no response from Aryan and in this city she was new she didn't knew anyone from whom she would ask for help.

Manik's name clicked her,but she don't want him to drag him in her shattered life and get him in trouble as she too herself don't knew when will she be changing this city.

Max who had saw Nandini running out of the home followed her and got to know ABOUT Trisha.

He informed Manik who had just landed on airport.
Manik panicked and was angry.He rushed to hospital.

Ma'am,get the money deposited fast ....doctor spoke to Nandini.

Nandini was going to speak but a loud familiar voice hit her ear-drums of Manik.

Doctor,start the operation and don't worry about money,just make my princess is safe ......Manik spoke and doctor left towards operation ward.

Manik walked towards Nandini who was sitting motionlessly.

Sensing that Manik was beside her she hugged him tightly and began to cry.

Manik ,baby .....Nandini was sobbing.

She will be fine ....I assured her controlling my own tears.

***
Next after 300+ votes..

Finally,Truth is out !

Manik is back !

What next ?
Manan marriage or what ?

Next part depends on votes and comments...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

355K 21.8K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...
22.2K 1.5K 43
In this story, a girl leaves Mumbai due to heartbreak when her love chooses his friends over her. She meets another girl from Udaipur who has been sh...
467K 10K 10
Married they are.... Love!??? 🔺🔺highly matured..... Read only if you are comfortable and no bashing Cover credit to @roshan...
201K 17.3K 16
A Happy Couple A Happy Marriage But life goes brutal Really? Is it life or....?