3 DEALS✔

By PhoebeBuffay20

•°•To Possess Is To Destroy All Possibility Of Love•°• Hailee Erickson :- A girl with a broken heart. A girl... More

3 DEALS
Writer's note+ Character List
TRAILER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1✔
CHAPTER 2✔
CHAPTER 3✔
CHAPTER 4✔
CHAPTER 5✔
CHAPTER 6✔
CHAPTER 7✔
CHAPTER 8✔
CHAPTER 9✔
CHAPTER 10✔
CHAPTER 11✔
CHAPTER 12✔
CHAPTER 13✔
CHAPTER 14✔
CHAPTER 15✔
CHAPTER 16✔
CHAPTER 17✔
CHAPTER 18✔
CHAPTER 19✔
CHAPTER 20✔
CHAPTER 21✔
CHAPTER 22✔
CHAPTER 23✔
CHAPTER 24✔
CHAPTER 25✔
CHAPTER 26✔
CHAPTER 28✔
CHAPTER 29✔
CHAPTER 30✔
CHAPTER 31✔
CHAPTER 32✔
CHAPTER 33✔
CHAPTER 34✔
CHAPTER 35✔
CHAPTER 36✔
CHAPTER 37✔
CHAPTER 38✔
CHAPTER 39✔
CHAPTER 40✔
CHAPTER 41✔
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 27✔

35 6 3
By PhoebeBuffay20

~I can't lie.
Watching everyday day that goes by.
Till I get you back I'm gonna try.
Cause you're the apple of my eye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SURPRISE!! HERE YA GO. RYDER'S POV EVERYONE!!

It's been a whole month. A whole month filled with agony. A whole month without my Rose. I can't sleep. I can't breath. I seriously can't live.

I told her I loved her. I just can't fucking stop thinking about her. How much I wished to hear her say that she loves me too.

We didn't talk to each other at school. I tried so many times to say something. Anything. But I just couldn't. And everytime I tried to message her, I just typed up some nonsense and erase it each and every time.

I couldn't blame her if she hated me. I was such an idiot. I told her I loved her, and then I left her. What kind of a stupid, coward idiot does that?

Oh yeah. Me!

Life didn't seem so good to me. All I did was wake up, go to school, get home and go to sleep. And inbetween all of that, I never for once, stopped thinking about her. I barely ate.

It was like my heart no longer wanted to beat. Like there was this dark void where my Rose used to be. I couldn't talk to her all the time. I couldn't hold her. I couldn't kiss her. I couldn't even see her.

So I just made paintings of her. I know it's creepy. But what could I do? I never knew how much I was gonna come to love this amazing, strong, beautiful woman.

She was embedded in my mind. In my heart. My soul. Scratch that, she WAS my soul. And how can someone live without their soul?

I was sitting in my living room. Tv playing in the background. I paid no attention to it. My figure was hunched as I held my phone in my hand. Looking at her beautiful picture. Tears sprang up to my eyes.

I scoffed wiping my eyes. Man I'm so pathetic. I mean, I was the one who fell for her first. Then I left her because I was a coward. But I couldn't put her in danger. I'd rather die. It killed me to see that I hurt her more than anyone ever could.

The front door opened, I still didn't look up.

"Go away." I said.

"Quit being a little bitch and help with this." I heard Luke's voice.

I still made no move to get up. I could hear all his grunts as he struggled with something. He soon came to the living room and jumped on top of me, crushing me with his weight. My phone went flying out of my hands.

"Get off me you motherfucker."

"Nah-uh. I said quit being a little bitch."

"Leave me alone for once."

"That's not what best friends do."

I huffed as I wrestled with him. I was not in a mood to fight with him. I tried to wriggle free. He smirked at me as he flicked my nose. I screamed at him like a girl.

"Stop. Get off of me." I screamed.

"I'll do it if you let me kiss you." Luke said, puckering his lips like a duck.

I gagged as he laughed like a maniac. He got off of me and settled down beside me.

"Seriously man. You got to stop sulking around. You let her go because you were an idiot. Now you don't get to sulk around. She is more hurt than you. You know how she was after Landon." He said as he opened up a can of beer and passed it to me.

"Don't you think I know that. I mean I love her for God's sake. I can't live without her. Don't you think it's killing me to see her this hurt? I can't do this to her. I can't see her suffer because of me." I said, chugging down half of the beer.

"You love her? Man you are more idiotic than I thought. If you love her then why did you leave her? I know it's all because of the psychotic stalker and all. But you could've still tried to sneaking aorund with her. That way that person will think you're not together and you could still be with her." Luke said.

"I have thought of that. You don't how much length this person will go to just to have Hailee to herself." I said, rubbing my face.

"You should at least try. I can't see Hails suffer that much. And I can't see you this dull. I hate you like this." He said.

"What should I do? She'll never take me back. She trusted me and I broke it. She hates me." I said.

"No she doesn't. She loves you man. More than you think. She needs you. You just need to figure out what to do. You should go to the police. Tell them everything about this stalker. So that you can finally be at peace." He said, slapping my shoulder in a brotherly way.

"I guess I could." I said.

"That's my man. Go and get your girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAILEE'S POV

My life didn't mean anything anymore. It was like Landon all over again. But this time he was alive and well. But he wasn't with me.

And it hurts. It hurts so bad. Every second hurts more than the last. I wonder how he was.

Did he miss me too? Was he dying inside like me too? My days were spent crying in my room. No matter how many times Andrea asked me what was wrong. I never said anything. I couldn't.

Mike still was being an angry teenager. It hurts that he didn't even care for me enough to check up on me. I brought him up for God's sake.

I gave up everything for him and he didn't even have the decency to say hi to his sister once in a while.

Maybe it was my fault. I was a bad sister. I pushed him away. I didn't care for him enough. I didn't give him everything I could.

Was I such a bad person? Am I never gonna be happy? Don't I deserve to have someone too?

No matter how many times Luke assured me that Ryder missed me too, I didn't believe him.

I loved him. I really did. And it killed me that I didn't say it back.

I'm so stupid.

My throat was okay now. My ribs were healed. I still couldn't sleep at night. I was so traumatized by the incident, that I would start having panick attacks by the even slightest voices in my room.

And it didn't help that all I had to think of was Ryder. In the day, I could focus on school and other stuff. But at nights, all I had to do cry.

Maybe it all happened because Landon didn't want it to. Maybe he was so angry at me that God punished me for betraying him.

But was it so wrong to fall in love a second time?

Was it so wrong to not feel sad about a dead person you used to love?

A knock was at my door pulling me out of my thoughts. Andrea's head popped in as she smiled at me softly.

"Hey Lee. You okay?"

"What do you think?" I said, pulling myself in a sitting position.

She came towards me and sat down beside me. These past few days, I couldn't stand anyone's presence. Even at school, I avoided everyone.

And it didn't help that Crystal was happy with everything.

That bitch.

But it was a good thing that she didn't made any advances on Ryder. Otherwise I would've lost my shit.

Andrea shifted a little as she pulled a little box out of her pocket. She extended it towards me and smiled.

"Happy Birthday Lee." She said, as she kissed my forehead.

I was shocked. It was my birthday. How? When? I was so cooped up with Ryder and that incident and stalker stuff that I forgot my birthday.

"What is it?" I said, taking the wrapping off.

"See for yourself." She said.

I opened the box to see a little ring. It had an infinity logo on it in black. It was beautiful. It gleamed in the sunlight coming through the windows.

"Are you asking me to marry you? Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes." I said dramatically.

"Shut up you loser. Do you like it?" She said laughing.

"Yeah. I do." I said, putting the ring on.

"You should get ready. We're having like a mini party down there." She said, standing up and walking to my closet.

"Do we have to have a party?" I groaned. I never liked birthdays that much. I mean what's the point of being happy about growing up?

"Yeah we do." She said, as she threw a simple white dress at me.

"Get changed. I'll see you downstairs." She said, walking out.

I huffed as I got up to shower.

I was so not in the mood for a party.

I wonder if Ryder even remembered it was my birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dressing up, I walked downstairs. Everyone yelled surprise. But I already knew about the party, so I had to fake being surprised.

A few of my aunts and uncles along with their daughters and sons were here. Crystal and Luke and a lot of other people I didn't know were here too.

So much for a small party.

I smiled and had small talk with everyone. I wasn't really in the mood to open up gifts so I left them.

After dinner they made me cut a cake. I felt awkward with all these people singing 'happy birthday' to me. I wasn't in the mood to eat cake.

Scratch that. I wasn't in the mood for anything.

Without anyone noticing, I slipped out through the front door and sat down on the front porch. The cool night breeze made goosebumps arise on my skin. My hair flew along with the breeze. It was peaceful.

"Waiting for someone?" Chris said as he sat down beside me.

"Yes and No." I said, smiling a little at him.

"You're legal now finally. Why don't you go out and have fun instead of being here with your boring family." He said, chuckling.

"I don't have anyone to have fun with." I answered truthfully.

"I'm waiting for him to come." I said after a while.

"I know. And if he really cares about you, trust me he will come." He said, kissing my forehead and getting up to leave.

"Hey Chrissy." I stopped him.

"Yeah?"

"Is love really supposed to be this hard?" I said, not looking at him.

"If love is not hard, then it's not true. Love is the only thing that can either make you feel the most alive you've ever been. Or make you feel like dying. But in the end it's all for the best." He said, as he walked back inside.

I pondered over his words. I was so lost in thought that I didn't hear him talking.

"Hails. You okay?" Luke said.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I said.

"Get up I'm taking you somewhere. Don't ask where. Just come with me." He said as he opened his car door for me.

"But I need to ask them before I go." I said.

"I already asked them. Now get in." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke drove towards a familiar park. He got out and opened my door for me. We walked inside the park. No one was there at this time.

We kept walking on the path until I came face to face to a brick wall. And on that brick wall something was written in bold, white letters.

"6 BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE"
FOR YOU, MY ROSE.

"What is this?" I asked Luke. He just smiled knowingly and walked away. I called out after him but he just told me to follow the path. He got in his car and drove away.

I looked up at the brick wall again and started walking towards where the arrow pointed.

I was alone. And I felt scared and cold. It didn't help that I could hear twigs snapping here and there because of the wind.

I walked a little until I came face to face with a painting of me. I was sitting on the stairs of the abondoned building of the school.

Something was written on it. I stepped closer.

"Umm... I do believe it's lunch time.
And you being here makes me think You're a druggie, no offense."

I remembered that those were the exact words Ryder said to me when we first met. It seemed like a lifetime ago. I smiled as tears sprang up to my eyes. I chuckled at that. The painting of me on the wall was painted to perfection. I can't believe he remembered every single thing about me.

I started walking again to where the arrow pointed. Soon I came to face to face with yet another picture of me. But this time Ryder was in it too.

I was sitting in a class, with Ryder pulling one headphone out of my ear. Again this painting was perfect.

On it was written what Ryder said to me that moment.

"What you listening to?"

I know this doesn't mean anything to you. But I liked this moment.

He was so wrong. Every moment with him felt everything to me. I was full on crying by now. I again started walking and came face to face with another painting.

It was a picture of me sleeping with my head on the desk. I remembered that day. I got detention for hitting Crystal.

"Hey. So what? We're like detention partners? Man!
You really can't resist me can you?
I mean you always end up in places where I'm supposed to be.
I say it's definitely fate, Rose."

I laughed at it. To be honest I didn't remember this moment. But he did. And that meant the world to me.

I walked again and came face to face with another painting. It was a picture of me smiling, sitting in a cafeteria. That was the day we went hiking.

"Hey Rose."

I smiled as I started walking again. I again walked and saw a painting of me. That was the day he took me to that masquerade ball. It was a picture of me standing with my dress and mask on.

"You look stunning, you know.

I started walking again. I came face to face with a picture. But it wasn't mine. It was Ryder's. He wore a shock look on his face.

"You're..you're Lucy Hale?"

I immediately remembered this moment and started laughing. I remembered how he asked me to sign his forehead.

I still couldn't believe how he remembered every little detail of these moments. How the hell could he remember what I wore in these pictures?

I started walking again. I came face to face with a wall again. This time there was no picture. But something was written on it.

"Those were all the best moments of my life with you. I couldn't make a painting of our first kiss. Because I just can't paint that much level of perfection. In my life, I had pretty great moments. But I could never call them best. I realized that all the moments I can call best are with you. Keep walking and you'll see me at the end. If you're here that is."

My heart was pounding at the though of seeing him after a whole month. I was crying by his words. He was so thoughtful. I can't believe how he can love me.

I started running down the path, excited to see him. I saw him standing there with a sad look on his face. When I called out his name, you should've seen his face light up.

He opened his arms for me and I jumped into them and kissed the living daylights out of him. He settled me down as he kept saying sorry to me.

"I didn't say it back." I said, crying.

"You can now." He said, holding me as if I was gonna vanish any moment.

"I love you. God I love you so much." I said.

"I love you too. I was such an idiot to let you go. I can't believe I put you through that. And for that, I will spend the rest of my life making up to you. I love you and only you. I don't care about that stalker. If I'm gonna die, I wanna die loving you. Besides the police is gonna take care of it. We can be happy, Rose." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I'm not gonna let you go. Never." I said, hugging him.

"Happy Birthday my Rose." He said in my ear.

"You remembered?" I said, pulling away.

"Of course I did." He said.

He laid down on the grass pulling me with him. I laid my head on his chest and basked in that amazing feeling. I was home. He was my home.

"It feels like forever. You and me." I said.

"Yeah. And I promise to love you always." He said, kissing my head.

"For eternity?" I said, smiling.

"Evermore." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? Vote and share this story please.

Awwwweeeee you guyssss😭😭 I WANT A GUY LIKE RYDER❤❤ HE'S JUST AFHDJRJRHDHHD❤😂😭 HAILEE is one lucky girl.

Question of the day!!

Who is your fav book character?? From Wattpad?

From Wattpad: I LOVE COLE STONE BY JessGirl93, XAVIER ARQUETTE BY HermyneKhaling EVAN WOODS BY cold_lady19 CALEB LOCKHART BY isabelleronin HAYDEN BLACK BY VeraMicic, CUPID BY LEPalphreyman, LIAM LUCIANO AND FEDERICO DE SANTIS BY taintedkissesxo and BLAKE EATON❤

and a thousand more❤ Be sure read these amazing stories by these amazing writers❤

Leave your answers in the comments ❤

Until next time.

M.K 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282 50 6
Eric Ryder, an ordinary teenager who faced challenges and struggles in his life. With no one to depend or lean on, he took less care of himself and w...
1.4K 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...
591 18 35
The names Ryder. I'm sure all of you have heard of me. If not, ask your girl. I get everything I want, anytime I want it. I use to be the good guy, b...
1K 7 17
Jocelyn Silva, a young up and coming journalist discovers what it's like to fall in love with a rockstar. Is what they have real, or is he keeping so...