The Endearment of the Quadrum...

由 brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... 更多

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

8) Battle of the Bells

5.9K 265 67
由 brookellemarie

"Is he always this late?" Minato Sensei asked.

"I'm afraid so, Sensei." Rin said, giving an apologetic look to our Sensei. I let out a sharp sigh, as I looked down at the ground. I pinched the bridge of my nose before looking up again.

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself, looking for my best friend, tapping my foot on the ground. We were supposed to meet at the training grounds for our first "mission", and the only person who hasn't shown up yet is Obito.

"You act surprised (Y/N); he's never been on time for anything." Kakashi said slightly annoyed.

"He'll be here soon! I know he w-"

"I'M HERE!! I'M HERE!!" Obito yelled, as he ran towards us, thrashing his arms in the air, panting heavily.

"Where were you?!" Rin asked him worriedly. He bent himself over, with his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

"I-I'm sorry I'm late you guys! This old lady needed help carrying her bags across the street, so I had to stop and help her!" He said, making Kakashi roll his eyes.

"You didn't have to stop and do anything!" Kakashi said annoyed.

"It's fine to help people! Obito-" Kakashi cut me off.

"It's not fine, when you make the rest of us late on a mission! (Y/N) you need to stop being so easy on him! He'll never learn! If this was anything more than just a D-ranked mission, he would have jeopardized it all! The enemy could have killed us easily, due to his unpunctual behavior." Kakashi said, scolding the Uchiha, making him cross his arms.

"That's enough Kakashi. I'm sure Obito won't be late again. Besides, this isn't a mission from the Hokage. This is an important task, that I personally want you guys to try and successfully complete." Minato Sensei said, as he pulled something out of his pocket. He held up three bells, before giving a closed eye smile.

"What do you mean by try, Sensei?" I asked

"Yeah! And uh- what's with the three bells?" Obito asked, scratching his head in confusion.

"You guys just take these three bells from me, and practice is over. Simple right?" He asked, while tying them to his pants.

"That's it?" Kakashi asked, before letting out a scoff. "You underestimate me Sensei. You might as well just hand one of the bells over to me." Kakashi said as Minato Sensei raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so? And why is that Kakashi?" He asked.

"Because I can easily catch all of those bells." He stated.

"And what? You don't think we can?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"As a matter of fact, I don't." He copped back making me growl.

"Keep talking Kakahead, and I'll make sure you don't catch any of them." I said through gritted teeth. He rolled his eyes.

"I'd like to see you t-"

"(Y/N)! Kakashi! Enough you two!" Minato scolded.
"(Y/N) your goal is to try to catch a bell, not stop someone else from doing so. And Kakashi, a quick lesson you'll learn very quickly in today's task, is to never underestimate your opponents." Minato Sensei said, as Kakashi and I glared at each other. That was until I realized something.

"Wait! Sensei! If we each have to try to get a bell, then why is there only three of them?" I asked, as he smiled at me.

"There are only three bells because only three of you might be able to win." He said nonchalantly.
"The goal is to get a bell. It doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. This exercise is to see your strategy techniques as well as your combat performances. If I get you in a position where in real life you would have been killed, you are out. And make no mistake; I will not go easy on you. If you don't come at me with the intent to kill, I can promise you'll never catch a bell." He said as we nodded.
"As soon as I say start, you kids hide to plan your strategy. I will give you five minutes before I start my attack. This is unless, one of you attacks first. Got it?" He asked.

"Yes"
"Yes sir"
"Yeah"
"Yes Sensei" Team Minato said at the same time.

"Alright, then let's begin... Start!" He said as we fled into the trees.

"What should we do?" Rin asked and I thought about it.

"Guys I think that we should all work as a team... At least to take him down. Then every man for themselves, in the battle for the bells." I said and Rin and Obito nodded, while Kakashi scoffed.

"I can get those bells on my own, I don't want, nor do I need your help!" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi wai- never mind." I said rolling my eyes as the kakahead disappeared.
"Whatever, we didn't need Mr. grumpy, I think I'm better than everyone else, pants anyways." I mumbled.

"So does anyone have a plan?" Obito asked and I smirked.

"Since all three of us, have trained together for years, I think I might just have a plan of action, which may just work." I stated, as the two smirked at me.

"Let's hear it!" Rin said.

"Well for starters, we have less than five minutes, knowing Minato he'll start the attack sooner than that. I also know that he could easily take us all down in seconds, but he's not going to do that. He's gonna come at us, based off how hard we go at him. It's obvious that if we try to go at him by ourselves we won't stand a chance. But I think if we go at him as a team, the odds of getting those bells are higher... So here's what I got."I said, signaling for them to get close, as began to whisper the plan, earning slow smiles from my teammates.

"I think that's a brilliant plan." Rin said.

"Yeah (Y/N), you're an absolute genius!! There's no way we can't get them now!" Obito said getting giddily.
"You sure know a lot about Minato Sensei's fighting style." He added, as I smirked.

"Well, he used to watch over me and Asu when we were younger! I learned a few tricks and tips from his teachings. But right now we need to focus on the task at hand! I want to show Kakashi a trick." I said smirking.
"You guys ready?" I asked as they nodded.

"Ready." They said in unison.

"Alright! Then... Assume the positions." I said, as my two comrades ran off.
"Multi-shadow clone Jutsu!" I said, before six of my clone's showed up.
"Okay clones, listen up, here's the plan! I want you two to stay with me, I will tell you, your parts in a second. As for you four, I want you to go on each side of this space. Do not let Minato Sensei see you. Don't let him touch you either! If he is going to, then I want you to poof away so I can know his location. If he touches you, he'll know exactly where I am, and in order for this plan to work, we can't have that. I want you four to scope the place out, if you find any special Kunai with writings on it, I want you to disappear also. I need to know where they are. Okay?" I asked my Shadow clones, as they nodded.
"Well then, you guys know the rest." I said pointing to my head, as the nodded.
"Okay then, scatter!" I said.
"Now you two, come with me." I said as we ran through the trees, keeping a close eye on Obito and Rin.

I wonder where Kakashi is...

I waited for the plan to be put into play. I watched as Rin threw a shuriken towards our Sensei, which he easily dodged, as expected.

Hmm I guess it's time to begin. He thought to himself as he made his way towards the direction the shuriken was thrown.

Rin was farther back than Obito. This would give them a slight tactical advantage over the yellow haired Sensei. Minato Sensei saw Obito, and ran towards him ready to take him down.

"Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" He yelled out, as a roaring flame left his mouth, making the area around him be engulfed in flames. This made Minato fly back instantly into the trees, to avoid the flames.

That's it Obito!! That's what I'm talking about!!

Obito took this moment to throw an array of shuriken and kunai at our Sensei. He took out his kunai making sure to block everything that was coming towards him. When that didn't work, Obito flew back into the trees, throwing another fire ball at the Yellow flash. Minato easily dodged each of the flames that were thrown by Obito. He took this time to throw his own group of kunai's at the Uchiha, making him fall to the ground, on his butt.

"You're finished Obito." He said, making the Uchiha frown.

"Darn it." He whined. Obito falling on his butt wasn't necessarily part of the plan, but it worked out just fine. Minato Sensei was so busy watching the Uchiha, so Rin took that as her opportunity to cut the wooden trap she had made. She sent a log, cascading through the trees, to hit our Sensei. Once Minato saw it coming, Obito used a dust bomb, to cover his tracks, making him disappear into the smoke. Minato smiled before he flew back, to avoid getting hit by the log.

Good job Rin! I'm so proud of my team.

"Obito! There! Two O'clock!" Rin said to Obito as he looked towards that direction.

"Right!" He said before making signs, his mouth spewing fire from it again. Minato took this time to throw his special transportation kunai, past them, before the fire could hit him.

"Yes!" Rin and Obito said in unison.

Guys!! You can't let your guard down. Dang it! I need a new plan of attack. Alright what can I do?

I let out a sigh, before shaking my head.
"I guess it's my turn." I whispered to myself. I began to close in on Minato.

"You guys almost had me there!" He said pulling his Kunai out of the tree. They looked at him in shock.

"But Sensei! How did you?!" Rin said as they froze in place.

"Dang it! Blew it again..." Obito said as they both bowed their heads in defeat. I was about to make my move, until a kunai went towards Minato Sensei's head. He hit it with his kunai, before Kakashi flew towards him.

Kakashi you idiot! You'll never win against him with a head on attack!! And even I thought you were better than this. Oh well...

"Kakashi!" Rin and Obito say in shock, as they watched the two fight with their kunai's.

"Sensei, today is the day I win!" Kakashi said, as he kept battling Minato-Sensei.

"You've been hiding so long, was that your strategy?" Minato asked, dodging a hit.

"No, it would be too hard to fight you, while watching over these two." Kakashi responses, as the two held their kunai against each other.

"And what about (Y/N)?" He asked.

"I don't need to watch over her. I'm gonna prove a point to her." Kakashi said as they held their kunai in place.

Ha! Try and show me a trick stupid, it's gonna bite you in the butt.

Minato looked at him, with slight anger. Kakashi suddenly threw a paper bomb at Minato, which he easily dodged, but was almost caught in between the fires of the paper bombs he had laid on the ground. He used his Kunai to transport to the tree branch above him.

As the smoke arose, Kakashi took that time to throw multiple Kunai and shuriken, at our Sensei. Minato looked shocked, before dodging and counter attacking them. Kakashi then swooped up behind him, so suddenly, to kick Minato, but they ended up fighting along the tree branch. Minato quickly flipped over him, making sure to touch Kakashi's back.

Ha! He marked him. Kakahead you're finished.

Kakashi went to kick him, but Minato grabbed Kakashi's foot, and pulled it, which made Kakashi's hand go for the bell.

No way!!

He touched one, but couldn't grab it. Minato threw him in the air.

"W-whoahh!" Kakashi said as he went flying through the air, making sure to dodge Minato-Sensei's attack.

"Not bad. But not enough to beat me." Minato Sensei said, making me chuckle.

Yeah that's right Kakashi, how's it feel to fight someone untouchable.

"I'm not through yet." He said, as he suddenly proofed away, making me stare wide eyed.

Dang it, I was hoping he lost. No matter, it should be over soon.

I looked for Kakashi and found him on top of a tree; he was holding his hands out, as blue lightning came out of his hand.

W-what is that?!

Minato showed up behind him, and held a kunai to his throat.

"Okay, now it's time for the plan. Ready?" I asked the two Shadow clones with me, as they nodded.
"Transform!" I said, turning myself into the bells that were on Minato- Sensei's pants. My shadow clone picked "the bells" up, before walking out in view of Kakashi and Minato. The other clone stayed behind.

"You lose, Kakashi." Minato Sensei said.

"Oi! Are you two done? Because as you can see, I've won already!" My shadow clone said, as she held "the bells" up in the air.

"H-how did y-you?!" Kakashi said in confusion, as Minato looked shocked, before looking down to see the bells still connected to his pants.

"Transformation Jutsu huh?" He asked smirking.
"Smart girl, I'll admit, you had me fooled for a second, (Y/N), but now you're gonna lose. I thought I taught you to never be open for an enemies attack." He said, as I transformed back into myself, smirking.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that!" I said cockily.

"And why is that?" He asked, as he went to go to a normal position.

"Didn't you just tell Kakahead not to underestimate his opponents? And I could have sworn you just told me not to be open for an enemies attack sensei." I said with a smirk, as he raised an eyebrow.

"What game are you playing (Y/N)?"

"The one where I win! "I said with confidence. "Oh and Sensei? I made you look!" I said, as he quickly raised an eyebrow. Next thing he knew, four of my Shadow clones held him by his arms and legs, as one of them quickly cut off the strings of the bells, before throwing them down towards us. Minato and Kakashi both looked shocked, as Minato went to grab one of the clones, but the four disappeared before he could. I quickly swung one of my shadow clones towards the bells, as Minato Sensei, jumped down to catch them. I used my chakra to push myself off the ground, throwing shuriken and kunai at my Sensei to distract him from getting the bells back. His attention was on me now, as I aimed my fist for his chest, using the chakra that I could, to push him far away. But before my hand could reach him, he grabbed my wrist, marking me.

Dangit!!! I got to act fast now!!

I shot my head towards my shadow clone that stayed behind, as Minato did his jutsu. The clone holding the bells threw them towards me, and also threw a shuriken at my Sensei, to grab his attention, as he used his jutsu to end up behind that clone. The clone in hiding ran out.

I quickly transformed into the bells again, when he wasn't looking. The clone running towards me, threw a few shuriken towards Minato, giving me an advantage. He tried to hit the clone that he snuck up on, but she countered his attack, trying to keep him distracted. The clone that ran out of the forest, picked me up, secretly putting the "bells" in her pocket, and she proceeded to run towards the actual bells. The shadow clone, that was fighting Minato poofed away, and he smirked before showing up behind the final clone with a kunai to her throat.

"It's over (Y/N)." He said, before my shadow clone smirked, reaching into her pocket. She quickly threw me towards the direction of the bells.

"I think you have the wrong me." She said, before she poofed away. I transformed back into myself as I rolled on the ground, grabbing all three bells, while lying on the floor panting. I held them up in the air, victoriously, before standing up. I knew I looked like a mess, but I smirked towards a shocked Minato.

"Looks like it's over for you, Minato Sensei." I said chuckling, as he smiled.

"Who would have known?" He said, as he walked over and patted me on the back. Kakashi, Obito, and Rin all showed up next to us. Kakashi scowled at me, as I stuck my tongue out at him. I handed two of the bells to Obito and Rin, letting them both take one as I smiled at them.

"Delivered as promised." I said, as they both hugged me.

"Just because you gave them a bell, doesn't mean they have won." Kakashi said bitterly, crossing his arms, as I turned and faced him. I walked over to him, and grabbed his arms, forcing him to give me his hand.
"W-what are you doing?!" He asked. I opened up his hand, and placed the last bell in it, before closing his hand around it. I shook my head at him, before looking into his eyes.

"You're right, but now you have one as well, so I guess that means my wins are your wins too." I said, and he looked at me in shock.
"Being on a squad, means to always be there for your comrades. Yes, I won against Minato Sensei; therefore I rightfully won the bells. But what you seem to not realized kakahead, is if one of us wins, we all win. If one of us fails, we all do. I shared my victory with you, because you're my comrade. As a team we rise, and as a team we fall, but either way we do it as a team." I said before I let go of his hand, and started to walk back over to Obito and Rin.

You really have grown (Y/N), you really have grown. Minato thought to himself smiling.

"Now then, you guys should go home and get some rest. Tomorrow you guys will have your first mission as a team." Minato Sensei said smiling at all of us.

"Really?! Our first real mission! What are we doing? OH! Are we going to save someone?! OOH are we going to beat up some bad guys and bring them to the Hokage?! Tell us Sensei!!" Obito said excitedly, making Minato chuckle nervously.

"Well, not exactly. You guys will be looking for lost pets or an object." Minato said making Obito frown.

"But that's just doing odd jobs!" Obito said, frustrated.
"Oh come on Sensei!! That's easy stuff!! I know this team can do more than just childish missions!!" Obito said, and I elbowed him.
"Ouch!" He said rubbing his shoulder.

"Don't argue with our Sensei Obito!" I mumbled at him.

"But even so, a mission is still a mission! And if you succeed then I can help in getting you an important mission." Minato Sensei said, trying to cheer up Obito.

"Hmm well okay... But we can't do too many! If I want to be the future Hokage, I can't do odd jobs forever!" Obito said.
"Hey Kakashi, I challenge you!" He said, making Kakashi stare at him.

"Huh?"

"Starting right now! Let's see who can complete more missions." Obito said smirking.

"That's stupid. Do what you want." Kakashi responded looking towards the ground.

"What? Are you chicken?" Obito said smirking.

Oh boy... He struck a nerve.

"What did you say?" Kakashi asked, eyeing Obito down.

"You heard me." He responded.

"Whatever... Idiot." Kakashi said, as the two boys glared each other down.

Oh brother... this is gonna be a long, long, LONG, few years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted: September 8, 2018

Edited: February 22, 2019

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

120K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
375K 9.7K 32
Princess Marie, a renowned troublemaker of Paris has entered the Ton. Marriage, children and any prospect of love have always been a 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘧...