Alpha and Omega

Par scomiche_for_life

Mitch is an Omega. He graduated school two years ago and has been with his Alpha since then. He had been abus... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Oneshot (1)
18
19 (X)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Oneshot (2)
27
28
29
30(X)
31
32
33
Oneshot (3)
34
35 (X)
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48 (X)
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
Second book?
Second book!

66

610 53 7
Par scomiche_for_life

"I feel bad that the Pack always has to watch Peyton." Mitch says as they unpack in their hotel in Iceland.

"Me too, but we're with her majority of the time. I guess we just had her at a very busy time, it doesn't make us bad parents, love." Mitch nods and lays on the bed, Scott laying next to him as they lay on their backs and hold hands while staring at the ceiling.

"Can we talk about baby names more?" Mitch asks after about 15 minutes of silence.

Scott looks over at him, Mitch doing the same, "Of course. What were you thinking?"

"I want to do a gender neutral name again."

"Me too. I've always liked the name Jordan."

"That's a nice name, I was thinking Avery?"

"That's cute. Jordan Avery or Avery Jordan?"

"I like Avery Jordan because we could call baby AJ if we want a nickname."

"That's a good point, why is this always easy for us?"

Mitch giggles, "I dunno, great minds think alike. Plus, we've talked about it before."

"What? When?"

He laughs again, "The day before our wedding, Alpha."

Scott thinks for a few seconds before the realization dawns on his face, "Ohhhh! I remember!"

"Blond moment."

"Shush." Scott's eyes flicker down to Mitch's lips as a small smile plays on his lips. He turns onto his side and gently kisses the brunette. Mitch's smile breaks the kiss and he looks into Scott's eyes, "I love you, Scott."

"I love you, too, Mitch."

"I'm hungry."

"Then let's get dressed and let's go get food." Scott helps Mitch up before they get ready and find a restaurant to eat at.

They sit at a table and look at the menu, "Alpha?"

Scott looks up from his menu, "Yeah?"

"C-Can you order for me?"

"If you try again."

"Can you order for me, please?"

"Of course, Love. What do you want?" Mitch points to the item he wants and Scott nods.

"Hi, I'm Trent, I'll be taking care of you today. Can I get you something to drink?"

Mitch looks at Scott, who squints at him, "Ice tea?" Mitch smiles and nods.

Scott looks at Trent, "Two ice teas, please."

"Sweetened?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay, I'll be back with your drinks shortly. Are you ready to order?" Scott orders their food and Trent leaves to put the orders in.

"Thank you, Sir." Mitch says to Scott once Trent walks away.

"For what, Angel?"

"For understanding."

Scott smiles a little, "You're welcome, my love."

"Guess what!"

"What, baby?"

"I have a very handsome Alpha."

"Thank you, baby boy. You're very sweet."

"It's true, though."

"That's nice of you, thank you."

"You're welcome, Sir." Their drinks come quickly and they chat a little longer until their food comes.

"Baby?"

"Sir?" Mitch looks up at Scott.

"You can call me Scott for the rest of the trip."

Mitch smiles, "Really?"

"Yeah, I want you to feel like my equal. I know we can't do that at home because it's against the rules, but we're not at home."

They finish their lunch and go back to the hotel, "We should go to the blue lagoon." Mitch suggests.

"Ooh, we should. I heard it's good for pregnant people too."

"I'm pregnant people."

"Wow, really? I had no idea."

"Oh, right, it's this new thing. It's no big deal." They laugh and get changed before going to the lagoon.

"Can I offer you two any wine?" The woman asks once they check in.

"No, thank you. He's pregnant." Scott politely tells her.

"Oh, no problem. We have sparkling cider, if you'd like that instead."

Mitch looks at Scott, who shrugs, "It's your decision, you don't need my permission, love."

He looks back at the lady, "Yes, please."

She pours them both a glass and a man walks over, "This is Dawson. He's going to show you where to get everything." They thank her and follow Dawson.

"You're very pretty." Mitch looks at Scott before looking at Dawson.

He clears his throat, "Um.. thank you."

"You free later?" Dawson asks once they get to Scott and Mitch's seats.

"I'm married."

"I don't see a ring."

"That's because it's in my hotel room so I wouldn't lose it."

"So how do I know you're telling the truth?"

"You can't see the ring, but you should be able to see the mark on my neck. It's pretty hard to miss considering my husband is the strongest Alpha." Dawson rolls his eyes and walks away, which is when Mitch turns to Scott.

"Scotty, please don't be mad. It's okay, he didn't do anything."

"He made you uncomfortable."

"He did, but it's not going to haunt me the rest of my life. It's my honeymoon with you, not him. Plus, he's so not my type."

Scott chuckles a little, "What's your type?"

"You."

"So if I had an identical twin, would you be attracted to him because he looks like me?"

Mitch giggles, "Oh hush." He pulls Scott down for a quick kiss before they finish their drinks and go in the water.

"You swimming with your shirt on?" Scott asks when he sees Mitch with his shirt on.

Mitch shrugs, "My tummy is big."

"It's not, babygirl. It's very tiny, it looks big to you because you see it everyday."

"Can you tell?"

"I can, yes. But that's because I know. Nobody else here does."

"Okay..." Mitch takes his shirt off and puts it on the chair.

Scott kisses his cheek, "So beautiful." Mitch blushes and they get in.

"It's so warm, oh my gosh." Mitch holds Scott's hand tightly as they go deeper.

"I think the deepest it goes to is 5'9"."

"Scotty, I'm barely 5'7"."

"It's okay, love. We'll stay where you're comfortable."

"Thank you." They swim for about thirty minutes before Scott decides to get them water. Mitch tells him he'll wait in the shallow end of the lagoon.

"You can not be serious about him being your Alpha. You call him by name." Dawson says once Scott has walked away.

"Seriously? Why do you care so much? I don't even live in Iceland so even if I were single, we wouldn't work."

He grabs Mitch's hand and holds it in his own, "Come on, we would be good together."

"I have a child, I'm married, I'm pregnant. All of those are things he caused because I love him and he loves me. Now let go of my hand."

"How can you be sure he loves you?"

"He wouldn't have married me or gotten me pregnant if he didn't love me. Let go."

"Did he even try to get you pregnant the two times?"

"N-No, but it doesn't matter—"

"It does matter."

"Alpha! Help! Alpha!" Scott runs outside and sees Mitch just as he yanks his hand away from Dawson and he runs to Scott, hugging him tightly.

"Tell me you love me." Mitch says, not letting go of Scott's torso.

"Look at me." Mitch looks up at Scott as the blond as he gently holds Mitch's cheeks and looks in his eyes, "Mitch, I love you with every fiber in me and whatever he said isn't true, I promise you. Have I ever broken a promise to you?"

"No, you haven't. I love you, too. Thank you." Scott kisses his forehead and pulls him in for a hug, holding him protectively.

***

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.8K 697 10
scott is a little. he's stuck in an abusive relationship, leaving him broken and bruised. mitch is scott's best friend. he's always there for his sco...
10.2K 344 31
Scott and Mitch have been friends forever. When an old childhood romance brings new discoveries for Mitch, will Scott stay by his side? Or will he le...
47K 3.2K 69
Book TWO of 'Alpha, Beta, Omega'. Daily updates!!!
12.4K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...