The Endearment of the Quadrum...

Av brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... Mer

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

13) Losing a Comrade

6K 266 304
Av brookellemarie

Warning... The following chapter has self-harm in it...

"Alright let's go!" Minato Sensei said as we finished backing up our belongings.

"Right!" We said in unison, as we all ran to the half way point, where Minato Sensei would leave us.

"This is where we go our separate ways. Do your best all of you. Listen, the enemy that we encountered yesterday was just a loan scout. But now we should expect to fight teams. Be careful." Minato Sensei said.

"Let's get going then... Captain." Obito said to Kakashi, making all of us look at him in shock. Obito made a frowning face, while Minato Sensei smiled at him.

"Alright, let's go!" Minato Sensei said, before we split up. Team Kakashi ran through the forests, and bamboo, proceeding with cation around traps, doing anything we could, to keep our selves safe while completing this mission.

Suddenly, we stopped in the middle of small little stream. Bamboo pieces were thrown at us, but Obito and I quickly counter attacked it with our fire ball jutsu. We heard a bamboo snap, as we saw a man with puffy hair, flying down toward us. Kakashi took out two kunai, as they began fighting in the air.

"AHHHHHH!!" We heard Rin scream, as we all looked wide eyed behind us. The other man, had Rin unconscious.

"Give her back you fat douche waffle!!" I yelled, as he smirked at me.

"We'll be taking this one with us." The man said, as the puffy haired guy landed next to him.

"Wait!" Kakashi said worriedly, but they disappeared into the smoke.

"NO!" Obito yelled, before running the direction they were heading.

"Obito!" Kakashi and I yelled.

"Don't go after them!" Kakashi yelled, making Obito look back at him in anger.

"What?! Are you crazy?! Do you have any idea what you're saying Kakashi?!" Obito asked angrily, getting close to Kakashi's face. Kakashi just looked at the ground.

"Yes." He said sadly.
"The three of us have to complete this mission alone." He said to Obito and me, as I let out a gasp.

"You can't be serious, please telling me you're joking?!" I said, hoping he was kidding.

"And Rin?! What do we do about Rin huh?" Obito asked angrily.

"We'll come back for her later. Look, the enemy will want to find out what we are up too, so they won't kill her right away. Luckily Rin is a medic, so even if she ends up a prisoner of war, she'll be treated well. As long as she cares for their wounded, she'll be safe. But we'll be in serious trouble if the enemy has time to learn what our strategy is. If they do obtain that information, there's no doubt they'll increase the security on the bridge right away. That would make our mission, much more difficult." Kakashi said.

"Do you hear yourself right now?!" I asked angrily.

"But you're only assuming Rin will be safe, in these GUESSES of yours!! What if those guys who caught her, are just nobodies who don't know any better?!" Obito said really pissed off.

"Look, saving Rin takes priority over the mission, and that's that!!" I said to the two of them.

"We are shinobi; we must carry out our mission, even at the expense of our comrades. That's the law." Kakashi said robotically.
"If we fail, the war will be dragged on, and more lives than just Rin's, will be lost." Kakashi added.

"That's just another one of YOUR guesses!! Are you willing to desert her for a mere hypothesis?! How are you willing to abandon someone who has been through near life and death with you?! When we were wounded, Rin saved our lives with medical ninjutsu! Without her, the three of us would have died in the field A LONG TIME AGO!!!" Obito said, boiling red.

I've never seen him this angry...

"Rin was just doing her job, like we must." Kakashi said. That struck a nerve with Obito. He suddenly punched Kakashi in the face, sending him flying across the woods.

"Obito!!" I yelled at him.

"I don't like you!! I never will!!" Obito yelled out at Kakashi.

"I don't care if you do or not! I'm the captain right now. You will obey my decisions Obito." Kakashi said coldly.
"Whatever the circumstances, one person alone, must make the decisions that keep the team together. That's why we have the rule that all teams must obey the captain without hesitation. Obito. You have no power. That's why I'm the captain of this team and you aren't." Kakashi said, before Obito grabbed ahold of his straps, pulling him up into the air to face him.

"Then why won't you try to save Rin yourself?!" Obito spat out.
"It means you have the power to rescue your teammate yourself?! Right Kakashi?!" He growled.

"If you give into your emotions, even for a moment, you'll fail your mission. You'll regret it sooner than you know. That's why shinobi have rules. That's why are taught that we must suppress our emotions. You should already know that." Kakashi said calmly, still being held up by Obito.

"But Rin, she gave you that medical kit, it even have a protective amulet inside!!" Obito yelled.

"Medical kits were created by the hidden leaf, to sustain health in the war. Like I said to you yesterday, Obito, better nothing at all, than a useless burden." Kakashi growled.

"Useless burden?" Obito said frustrated. Kakashi nodded at him.

"Useless things like emotions only get in the way of a mission." Kakashi said, and I stared at the two boys in shock.

"D-do you really mean that?!" Obito asked.

"Guys... We should really calm down, and think this through." I said softly.

"Do you honestly believe that stuff Kakashi?!" Obito asked, making Kakashi look to the side, saddened, before looking back at Obito.

"Yes I do." Kakashi said.

"Just forget it." Obito said coldly, setting Kakashi back on the ground.
"We'll never agree, we're like oil and water... I'm going to rescue Rin." Obito said while starting to walk away. I watched intensely.

What do I do? What do I do?!

"You don't understand Obito. You don't know what happens to those who break the rules." Kakashi said as his voice sounded somewhat hurt. I looked down at the ground, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"I believe that the White Fang was a true hero." Obito said, making Kakashi and my eyes widen.

He knows...

"You're right, in the Ninja world, those who break the laws and regulations are regarded as scum...But... Those who would even abandoned one of their friends, are worse than scum." He said lowly.

Obito...

"I'm scum anyways, so I'm gonna chose to break the rules. If doing that makes me even less of a true shinobi, then I'll just go on and crush, all of the so called real shinobi." Obito said, as he started to walk away. Kakashi turned the opposite direction, and began to walk.

"Guys... Guys come on..." I said scared, watching the two boys go in different directions. Neither of them said a word to me. I sighed.

Best friends... No matter what. I thought before I started to jog up to Obito.

"Let's go save our best friend." I said, and he smiled at me, before he grabbed my hand and held it, for a few seconds.

"Yeah... Let's go..." He said, before we ran off in the direction they were heading.

Though I'm with Obito, Kakashi... Please stay safe.

After minutes of traveling, Obito and I could sense Rin's chakra.

Well she is still alive... Thank Goodness! Now, how do we go about this?

I looked beside me and watched as Obito smacked his head. I raised an eyebrow at him. He did it again, and again. I nudged him in the shoulder, and he looked at me. I put a finger over my mouth, signaling him to be quiet. I pointed over to the cave, and then to my ear.

Be quiet you dork, or they could hear us!!

"Alright. Let's go." Obito said and I nodded. Suddenly I felt someone behind us.

"Where we going?" The man who knocked out Rin asked.

"OBITO LOOK OUT!" I yelled, as the man swung his knife, towards Obito. I went to push him out of the way, but he hit me hard, sending me into the trunk of the tree. I watched in horror as the knife got closer to Obito. All of a sudden, someone came out of nowhere and slashed the man in the chest.
"Kakashi!!" I yelled excitedly, as he landed on the tree.

"Kakashi... W-why did you..." Obito trailed off in shock.

"Well I can't leave this up to a cry baby ninja like you, or an over confident ninja like (Y/N) now can I?"

"Kakashi..." Obito said, still in shock.

"You know, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear the over confident one, call me over confident." I replied to Kakashi's comment as I got up and dusted myself off. All three of us, had a stare down with the enemy, who was on the tree ahead of us.

"That silver hair, and that white light blade... Could it be? White Fang of the Leaf?" The enemy asked.

"This is a memento from my father." Kakashi said holding the knife out, as Obito and I looked at each other in shock.

His father... He finally... I'm proud...

"Oh, I see, you're just the White Fang's brat. Then there's nothing to be nervous about." He said before he went invisible.

"Haven't you ever heard of not under estimating your enemy, you over large dip stick?" I yelled sassily as I got my Kunai, prepared to attack at any second. All three of us looked around, staying in our positions, but we couldn't find him. He sliced at the tree trunk, to taunt us before he went to stab Obito.

"OBITO!! Behind you!!" Kakashi yelled, as he went to stab the guy. The man missed Obito, but managed to cut up Kakashi's face, taking his left eye out in the process.

"Ahhhhgg, my eye!!" Kakashi cried out in pain, as he fell on to the trunk.

"Kakashi!!" Obito and I yelled in unison. Obito went down to his knees, as I watched around.

"Kakashi?? Are you alright?!" Obito asked concerned, as he put a hand on Kakashi's shoulder.

No body hurts my boys, and gets away with it.

"Stop hiding like some baby back bitch, and fight me like a man!!" I yelled out, taunting him. He suddenly showed up behind me, and slashed at my shoulder making me cry out in pain, before I fell to my knees. I stabbed my kunai into his leg, and then pulled the kunai out. The man screamed in pain.

"You little bitch!!" He yelled, before he quickly picked me up and started to choke me against the tree. Kakashi and Obito suddenly went to my aid, as they both went in for a kunai attack. The man dropped me, and hid again. I gasped for air.

"(Y/N)!!"
"Are you okay?!" Kakashi and Obito asked.

"I'm f-fine." I grunted out in pain, as I held my hand to my shoulder, trying to stop the blood. Kakashi quickly got out his med kit and handed me some gauze.

"Hurry and wrap this, I can't have you dying under my command." He said annoyed, but I knew he was just trying to sound like he didn't care. Obito helped me put the gauze on the cut.

"That guy... He's good. He got rid of the knife stained with our blood, so I couldn't smell it." Kakashi grunted, while holding his severed eye. Obito looked between the both of us, before his eyes started to water up.
"Some of that dust in your eyes again?! A shinobi shouldn't cry. We aren't dead yet. Stay focused." Kakashi said harshly, as Obito lifted his goggles off his face, and wiped his hands over his eyes, to stop the tears. He suddenly stood up, and looked angry. He quickly turned around and stabbed the enemy in the stomach, making Kakashi and I gasp.

"O-Obito! How d-did?" He asked.

"T-those e-eyes..." the enemy said, before falling to his dead.

"This time... I will protect my comrades." Obito said.

"Obito... your eyes... they've changed!!" I said, looking at Obito's sharingan. He let out a gasp.

"I guess my sharingan awakened. Now I can see the movement, and flow of chakra." He said looking down at his hands. Kakashi grabbed on to his eye, before grunting in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked Kakashi, as I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yeah, but it looks like my left eye is gone for good. Never mind. I can use this kit Rin gave me to fix myself up. We have to save her." Kakashi said, as he pulled out his med kit.

"Right." Obito said in agreement.

"Here Kakashi, let me help you." I said, as I took some of the gauze out of his hands, and began to wrap it around his head, and over his left eye. I gave him my hand, as I helped him up.

"Now, we fight." He said, as the three of us nodded, before jumping off the tree, and went into the cave.

"You're a stubborn one aren't ya?" The puffy haired man asked Rin, who was under a genjutsu.

"Hey sleaze ball, get your grubby little baby hands off my best friend!" I shouted, making the man turn around and look at the three of us. He let out a long grunt.

"Pathetic, he can't even handle three kids. And one of them is a little girl." The man said, talking to himself out loud.

"This little girl's about to kick your ass, till you shit shoelaces." I growled.

"Rin's chakra network has been disturbed, it's flowing in different patterns than any of ours." Obito said.

"She's under a genjutsu, Obito." I said.

"We fought earlier, this guy's quick, so be careful." Kakashi said, pulling out his father's knife.

"Gotcha." Obito and I said in unison before we all charged for each other. We all dodged the enemy's attacks, left and right. Jumping and ducking, spinning and flipping. Doing anything we could to not get hit by the two knives he had in his hands. He went to slice Obito's neck, but he bent backwards, and the man started to move his knives towards Kakashi. Obito saw this, and kicked his legs up, to stop the man from moving his arms towards Kakashi. Kakashi took this moment to slice his knife, down the man's body, as I slid under Obito, and went up the front, before kicking myself under the man's legs, sliding towards Rin. When I got to her, I put a hand on her shoulder, and used my other hand to make the release sign.

"Release!" I said, as she was instantly released from the Genjutsu, looking at the three of us confused.

"Kakashi... (Y/N)... Obito..." She said.

"We came to rescue you Rin. So don't worry, you're going to be just fine now." Obito said.

"Alright, let's get out of here." Kakashi said and I nodded.

"Agreed." I said, as I sliced the ropes off of Rin.

"Ya know... You four make a good team...But your still just brats. Remember, you're standing in the palms of your enemy now." The man we thought was dead said, before making signs with his hands.
"Earth Style: Rock Breaker!" He yelled before slamming his fists on the ground, making the cave shake. The man ran out of the cave leaving us, to get out on our own.

If we make it out of this... I'm going to kill him... Oh no! This is bad... this is really bad!

"GUYS! MAKE A RUN FOR THE EXIT!!" Obito yelled, as we all ran as fast as we could.

You don't have to tell me twice!

We ran faster, trying to not get crushed by the falling rocks. Rin and Obito were ahead of Kakashi and I. Suddenly Kakashi tripped and fell down.

"KAKASHI!" I screamed out, as I tried to get him up.

Everything happened so fast. One moment I managed to get Kakashi out of the way, and the next moment a giant rock came towards me. I closed my eyes, and prepared myself to be crushed by the giant boulder, but felt myself being pushed away, sliding across the floor. I hit my head, on a rock, and laid there, feeling a throbbing sensation coming from my head. I groaned in pain, as I felt a warm liquid coming down my forehead. I touched it, and was startled when I realized it was blood.

"Are you a-right Rin, (Y/N)... Kakashi?" I heard Obito ask. I heard a sudden gasp come from Kakashi.

"Obito!" He said in panic. I felt someone help me up. I opened my eyes, to see Rin. She looked over before gasping. I turned my head to see what happened. My eyes widened in shock, and I suddenly felt the urge to get up and run towards the boulder.

"OBITO!!" I screamed out in pain, as I tried to help Kakashi push the rock off of my best friend, but we couldn't make it budge.

"Don't- it's okay (Y/N), K-Kakashi." Obito said slowly as we kept pushing harder.

"DAMMIT!!" I screamed out, panicking. Obito suddenly coughed up blood.

"OBITO!" Rin screamed out, tears streaming down her face. Kakashi fell to his knees, as his eyes became watery. He hit the ground in anger. I kept pushing the rock. Rin moved next to Kakashi, to be closer to Obito.

"M-make her stop Kakashi- it's useless." Obito said quietly, and Kakashi pulled on my shirt, making me fall to my knees, crying hard, as I watched my best friend, my crush, the boy I loved, slowly die.

"Please... Please don't die on me Obito... Please." I said, before sobbing on the ground.

"I-if I would have just... Listened to you, and had rescued Rin in the first place... This never would have happened!" Kakashi said as he hit the ground repeatedly, in anger, and in pain.
"S-so what if I am Captain?! S-so what if I made Jounin?!" He trailed off.

"Oh yeah... I'd almost forgotten... I was wondering what I could get you... For becoming Jounin, Kakashi." Obito said, as we all looked at him, with tear streaming faces.
"I-I'm giving you my... Sharingan." He said, as Kakashi looked at him wide eyed.
"Rin... Use your medical ninjutsu... Take my entire eye to transplant... My s-sharingan... Into Kakashi's left eye." He said as we frowned at him.

"Obito I-"

"Kakashi, you're a great Jounin... That's how I really feel... So please just accept this." Obito muttered in pain.
"I'm about to die, but I'll be your eye... And see the future with you." He pleaded.

"Kakashi, come over here... I'll start right away." Rin said, wiping her tears away, determined to fulfill Obito's dying wish. Kakashi looked down, feeling undeserving, before he took a deep breath, and got closer to Rin. He hissed in pain, as Rin worked her medical ninjutsu to transplant the eye. I couldn't help but stare at Obito's body. Shock still running through me, trying to process how this could be happening. Guilt took over my mind, as I realized, I'm the reason he is in this position in the first place. I was so caught up in my head that I never noticed they were done with the transplant.

"I can still sense his chakra... He's still out there." Kakashi said, as I looked into his eyes. His left eye still watery from the transplant.
"I'll settle this." He said with a dark voice, before he used his chakra to make a hole explode through the rocks above us, allowing us to be blinded by the sudden burst of light. I looked back down at Obito. I grabbed his hand, before I busted into tears again.

"I-it's all m-my fault... Obito... I'm s-so sorry!" I said, looking towards his face. He tried his best to smile at me. In any normal situation my heart would have fluttered at the idea of him trying to smile at me. But this... this sucked.

"It's n-not your fault... (Y/N)... It's mine... I c-chose to s-save you... I c-couldn't live with myself... Knowing I could h-have saved a friend and f-failed... You saved k-Kakashi, and... I s-saved you. L-like I said l-last n-night, I would p-protect all of y-you." He said, as my vision blurred up again.

"I n-never wanted y-you to die for me... I wanted y-you to live for m-me." I said, as I used my free hand to wipe away my tears.
I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw the enemy. I clenched hard on Obito's hand, while Rin made an angry grunting noise.

"Don't panic... (Y/N), Rin, it's okay." He said, as we suddenly saw Kakashi behind him, pushing his lifeless body to the ground. He fell to his knees, before panting. I looked down as I felt Obito yank his hand away from mine.

"O-Obito." I said, going to reach for his hand.

"No, it's okay (Y/N)... You guys need to get out of here." He said, as he coughed up more blood. I felt a pang in my heart. This would be the last time I ever saw him. This isn't how I wanted to remember his face. I bit down on my tongue to stop myself from crying.

"I- I need to tell you s-something..."

"W-What is it (Y/N)?" Obito asked, trying to keep pushing his last breaths for us, so we didn't have to watch him die. I closed my eyes tight, letting out a shaky breath, as I moved down to his ear. I bit my lip.

"I know you love Rin, and I-I always wanted your happiness. But... I just wish, I could have told you under different circumstances... I'm in love with you, Obito Uchiha." I said before I kissed his cheek, close to his lips. I pulled away, as I took a deep shaky breath. 

"(Y/N)..." He whispered, as I shook my head.

"I can't do t-this. I'm sorry..." I said, before I jumped out of the cave. I heard Obito call out for me, making me cry harder.

"(Y/N)!!" His voice slowly died down as I sat down and shook my body back and forth.

I'm so sorry Obito... I thought to myself as I stayed outside the cave, oblivious to what was around me. I heard and felt the cave start to shake, as Rin screamed out Obito's name. I lost myself again, hysterically crying. I held on to my body, as I felt weird.

I felt rage. I felt sad. I felt angry. I felt blood thirsty. I felt stronger.

"(Y/N), we need to go, before the enemy shows up." Kakashi said, as I sat there feeling lifeless.

"She's bleeding really bad, let me heal her first." Rin said, as she went to touch me. I quickly grabbed her hand making her gasp.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me." I growled.

"But (Y/N)... Your wounds... You could-"

"I could what Rin?! I could die?! Please, just save it." I said dryly laughing, letting go of her hand, pushing it away.
"I don't deserve to live, when I couldn't save one of my comrades." I mumbled, and Rin sighed.

"Pull yourself together!! If you died now, then Obito would have died for nothing!!" She said, raising her voice at me. Kakashi just looked at us wide eyed. He had never seen us fight before.

"Yeah?! If you wouldn't have gotten kidnapped in the first place, and paid attention to your surroundings!! He wouldn't have died!! If Kakashi wouldn't have fallen, then I wouldn't have to save him. And if I could have just been faster, OBITO WOULD STILL BE-" I cut myself off, by screaming out in pain.

"(Y/N)!!" Kakashi and Rin screamed, as Kakashi ran towards me.

"Make it stop!! Please make it stop!!" I cried out, as I held my hands to my head. Tears rushed down my face.

"What's happening?!" Rin asked, concerned.

"AHHHHHHGGG!!" I screamed out in agony.

What is going on with me?!

After a few more seconds of torturous pain, it suddenly stops, and I felt relaxed, forgetting about everything that just happened. My eyes shot open, looking at my two comrades, as they suddenly look at me in shock.

"(Y/N)." Rin gasped.

"Y-your e-eyes and h-hair... T-they're glowing g-gold." Kakashi stammered as I looked at him confused. I moved my hair, and noticed that it wasn't its normal color, but indeed glowing a golden glow.

"W-what happened? Where's Obito?" I asked, as they looked at me confused.

"You started screaming in pain... (Y/N)...Obito-" Rin startled, by my scream that came back, as I felt pain again. All the memories surged back into my body, as I felt myself become angrier, the second she said his name.

"I feel the enemy, there's at least thirty of them coming from six o'clock..." Kakashi said grabbing my hand going to yank me up.
"(Y/N)... We need to g-" I felt a surge of chakra, go through my hand. And before I could stop myself, my hand met with Kakashi's chest, sending him flying into a tree, breaking the tree in half. Kakashi coughed up blood, before closing his eyes slowly.

"KAKASHI!!" Rin screamed as she went to go help her comrade.

Why do I feel like this? What is happening?! Why can't I control my body?! Somebody please help me!

"Well would you look at that, this brat has the will to fight, even in this situation. No wonder you were able to sneak so deep into enemy territory. You are a determined one. Too bad you're going to be killed." One of the enemy's screamed, making me angrier.

"Go. Away. Before. I... kill... you." I begged, making them laugh. I felt that urge again, wasting no time, attacking every last one of them. Cutting their throats, breaking their necks, punching holes through their stomachs. I killed every. last. enemy. in. sight. Their blood on my body, as I looked up into the sunlight cascading through the trees. I heard a twig snap, as I looked over in the sound's direction. I saw Rin, and Kakashi.

Let them be, you hurt Kakashi. You can't hurt Rin too...

I screamed out in pain, as I pulled out a kunai, ready to take my own life. But before I could do so, Minato Sensei showed up, holding my arms down to my sides.

"Five Finger Compression Seal Jutsu!" Minato yelled, before he moved his hand, towards my stomach, slamming it down. I screamed out in pain, as I felt my body, slowly become weaker, feeling drained. I fell back into Minato Sensei's arms.
"It's okay (Y/N)... It's gonna be okay..." He said, before my eyes looked towards Kakashi, who looked lifeless.

"D-did I kill him?" I asked him before I felt darkness take over my body.

I'm so sorry Kakashi... I thought, before I passed out.

~       ~        ~

"I NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE NOW!!" I heard someone yell, before I could feel my body being moved around. People were touching me frantically. I wanted to tell everyone I was okay, but I couldn't move.

Minato Sensei? Why can't I open my eyes?
Why is everyone so loud?

"We need you to tell us anything you can about the patient." A woman's voice said calmly, as I felt my body being rolled around.

"(Y/N) Sarutobi, she's thirteen years of age, I put a seal on her to suppress her-" was the last thing I could hear, before darkness took over my body for a few hours.

"She's gonna be okay ya know?! There's no need for you three to worry, she's a strong kid ya know?" I heard a woman's voice say. I could feel someone holding my hand, so I tried to give it a light squeeze.

"Minato Sensei! Kushina! Rin! She squeezed my hand!!" I heard my big brother say.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard who I believed was Rin, call out my name, just before I felt my other hand being held. I could feel my closed eyes moving, trying hard to open them. My eyes finally opened, blinding me, as I tried to adjust to the bright lights. I groaned lightly as I felt a sharp pain in my head, as well as in my stomach.

"W-where a-am I?" I asked, my voice sounding hoarse.

"You're in the hospital (Y/N)." Minato Sensei said.

"You had us worried there kiddo! Ya know?!" Kushina said worriedly before smiling.

"I'm so glad you're okay (Y/N)!!" Rin said. I looked over at her, and noticed how tired she looked. Her eyes were red and glossy.

"I'm going to go tell the old man, that she's finally awake. Don't you ever scare us like that again!" Asuma said, before kissing my forehead and leaving the room. I looked around the room. I saw flowers and even a small little teddy bear, as well as it pouring down rain.

Why am I here? Where's Obito?

"Guys, I had the scariest dream while I was asleep! Minato Sensei, you sent us all on a mission! And we had to split up. And Rin! You got kidnapped, so Obito and I left Kakashi to go find you! And- and then, when we were in trouble, but Kakashi saved us! But then Obito awakened his sharingan finally and saved us! But then we went to save you and-" I stopped talking when everyone gave me solemn looks.

"(Y/N)..." Rin said softly, with tears glossing her eyes. A loud boom of thunder hit, and I flinched.

"Where is Obito?" I asked, noticing everyone was avoiding eye contact with me. I looked down at the foot of the bed.
"That wasn't a dream... Was it?" I asked, with no emotion in my voice, as it dared to falter. I shut my eyes tight, as turned my head, and I clenched my free hand together, squeezing the blankets in pain.
"I see." I said, as I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I couldn't get there for you four, fast enough." Minato Sensei said, as Kushina put her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself Minato Sensei, it's not like you knew, besides... I'm the one to blame... You got there before I hurt anyone el-" I cut myself off, my eyes suddenly widening.
"KAKASHI!!" I gasped, making everyone jump.
"Sensei? Is he okay?!" I asked him, suddenly remembering my other teammate.

"He's fine (Y/N). He's in the room, right next to yours actually! He could be better, but he is stable, and his recovery rate is impeccable kiddo." Minato said, giving me a closed eye smile.

"I-I thought I killed him... Sensei... I didn't mean too! I don't know what happened! I couldn't control m-my body... I was scared I-"

"(Y/N), it's okay. He's alive and recovering, that's all that matters right?" Minato took a seat on the bed, as he looked at me.

"But it might not have been if you didn't get there when you did... I'm a monster." I said quietly looking down. Minato let out a sigh.

"(Y/N), no you're not." Rin said, and I looked up at all three of them with teary eyes.

"Kakashi is going to hate me now Rin. I told him I'd be there for him... No matter what!! And when he tries to be the hero, to get us out of harm's way, I got reckless and I nearly killed him. How is that not being a monster?!" I asked.

"I want you to listen to me." Minato Sensei said, and I looked at him.
"You were hurting. You were scared. You were in pain. What happened was normal. We all have lost, or will lose ourselves sometimes in situations that seem to have hopeless odds. You didn't mean to hurt Kakashi... I'm sure he knows that. We will figure it out kiddo, don't stress out now. We just need you to focus on healing, just like Kakashi is." Minato said, and Kushina smiled at me.

"We all love you, ya know?" She said and I smiled.

"Tell you what, how about Kushina and I, go down to Ichiraku's and get you, Rin, and even Kakashi some ramen? We can all be together as a team, and honor Obito?" Minato Sensei suggested, and I looked over at Rin. She gave me a light smile, and squeezed my hand tighter.

"For Obito?" She asked me. I let out a sad smile.

"For Obito." I said, making all of them smile at me.

"Well, then we will be back, soon with some ramen okay?" Minato Sensei said, while ruffling my hair. I let out a smile, before nodding.
"Alright." He said, as they both left the room, living Rin with me.

"Rin I-"

"It's okay (Y/N), we were all fluctuated with emotions. I forgive you!" She said giving me a smile; I looked at her for a moment, before my eyes got watery again.

"I don't deserve you I-"

"Shhhhh it's okay, (Y/N). It's okay..." she trailed off, as she sat in the bed with me, and I hugged her as hard as I could. Letting out all the tears I possibly could. She hugged me back, and I could feel her crying as well. We were both a mess, from the loss of our best friend.
"He wouldn't want us doing this..." she said giving a chuckle, before wiping our tears away.
"He's probably in here with us, thinking we are losers." She added and I giggled, sniffling my nose.

"He's probably like, why are you two crying, when you're about to have free ramen?!" I said, imitating my friend. She chuckled.

"That sounds about like him." She said, and we laughed.

"I don't know what's going to be harder for me, accepting what happened, or facing Kakashi." I said and she sighed.

"He knows you didn't mean too. I went and saw him, while you were out. Minato Sensei talked to us both. Don't worry." She said ruffling my hair.

I want to see for myself.

"Will you go get me some tea? I'm really thirsty, but I don't want water just yet." I asked, and she smiled.

"Yeah, of course! I'll be right back okay?" She said. I smiled at her and nodded, watching as she left the room. I quickly sat up, and walked around the room wobbly legged, trying to gain my balance back. I tried to look at my stomach, but it was wrapped up in gauze.

No matter, I need to find Kakashi.

I grabbed my backpack from the chair, before I tip toed out of my room, heading to the room next to mine. I noticed he was sleeping, but I couldn't help but notice the cuts and bruises he had. His stomach and forehead was wrapped up with gauze. Tears welded up in my eyes, when I realized most of that was because of me. I walked over to him, and placed my hand over his.

"I'm so sorry Kakashi... I'm so sorry. I hope you can eventually forgive me." I whispered, as a tear slid down my face. I moved his hair away from his wrapped forehead, and kissed it. I backed away, as I saw his body move slightly, and I opened the window, crawling out of it. I started to run, to the one place I knew I could always go to.

The training tree,

I was cold and wet but I didn't care. I let my fingers trace over Obito's initials. Before I hit the tree hard with my first.

"Why did you have to push me out of the way you stupid idiot?! You would still be here!! It should have been me!!" I shouted towards the sky. My tears mixed in with the rain.
"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME OBITO!!" I screamed out, clutching on to my stomach.
"It... should have been me..." I whispered as I hit the tree again, feeling weak, causing my hand to bleed. I climbed up the tree, sitting on one of the branches, as I let the rain wash my tears away. I pulled up my long sleeve, and opened my backpack pulling out a Kunai, sliding it across my wrists. I cried out, as the rain stung the fresh cuts. I watched it clean away the blood, and I frowned.

You deserve this. He died because of you. Kakashi is hurt because of you. It should have been you.

Lightning flashed, the thunder boomed loudly, as I sobbed my sorrows away. I put the kunai away, pulling my long sleeve back down, as I continued crying.

I felt like I had been there for hours, but really only thirty minutes, before I heard my name being called. Next thing I knew, Minato Sensei, Rin, Kushina, and even Kakashi were all by my side, soaking wet.

"(Y/N)!! What are you doing out here in this kind of weather?! You could have been struck by lightning! You could get sick!!" Rin shouted at me, as she hugged me tightly.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled. I looked up and saw Kakashi standing there. Rin let go of me, as I looked him in the face.

"I'm so so so sorry Kakashi... I didn't- I-" he cut me off by hugging me tightly. I tensed up, before feeling relieved. I hugged him back.

"It's okay." He said.

"Now why don't we go back to the hospital, get out of this rain, and eat some ramen okay?" He asked, as we all nodded. We took off, back to the hospital, and ate our food mourning the loss of our comrade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I give you guys permission to roast my ass for using that picture that I used up there mwahaha. Also, we are getting closer and closer to the good stuff, what we all came here for! ;) ;)

Posted: September 10, 2018

Edited: February 23, 2019

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1M 53.7K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
417K 11.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
935K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...