MY SPRING, BEGINS

Autorstwa dreamingjuliet

The 1st instalment of SPRING Trilogy. One kid got stuck in seeking inspiration. One guy got stuck in gaining... Więcej

1. The Last Bottle
2. 404 : Inspiration not Found
3. Secret Admirer?
4. Distraction Detacted
5. Seeking a Plus One
6. Ready? Nope
7. Our Near Miss-encounter
A/N : Thank You
8. Our First... Outing?
9. Baby and... D...?
10. Us... Together?
11. The Other Guardian...
12. Jealous Much...
13. I'm Sorry...
14. Meeting the... In- law?
A/N : Yeay!!!
15. Like, Love, Mine
16. The D Word
17. Next Step
18. Acceptance...
19. The Third-party
20. Troubles Begin
21. Before The...
A/N: Quick Question
23. Possessive Level: Maximum
24. Home Is Where The Heart Is
25. Harmful Intention
26. Crying Wolf
27. The Hornet's Attack
28. The Revenge and Some...
29. Cute Jealousy
30. Clearing the Insecurities
31. The Beast's Dungeon
32. Punishment of Love
A/N : The Villains
33. Pampering My Baby
34. The Sweet Torture Continues
35. The Witch's Curse
36. What Once Was Mine
37. Daily Struggles
38. Claiming Gone Wrong
39. The Demonic State
40. Keeping Secrets
41. Finder's Keepers
42. Fear of the Unknown

22. ...Sexy Time

1.6K 101 19
Autorstwa dreamingjuliet

A certain senior was mulling over the ambiguous consent from his future father-in-law, when the little junior stirs up on the bed. The senior walk over and proceed to lay next to his baby, spooning him from behind. The junior wiggles around, trying to find a comfortable spot within the senior's embrace, unknowingly brushing his behind to the senior's semi- hardened length.

A low growl escape from the said senior, as the beast within him awaken. He tries so hard to contain the beast, but the temptation is too much to handle. The beast takes over and slowly dry humping on the little junior behind, knowingly brushing his length between the junior's sweet folds.

He peppers kisses on the junior's nape, making a trail on his neck with his lips, biting and sucking behind the latter's ear.

A small whimper escape from the little junior, who was still sleeping soundly. The senior's hand starts to roam around the junior's front, unbuttoning the latter's shirt, before sliding his hand in, to play with the pink nub underneath it.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy..."

The junior's eye flutters open, blinking in confusion, unable to recognize where he was. It wasn't long until he closes his eyes again, moaning in pleasure.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... mmmhh... where... where are... Ahhhhnn..."

Despite knowing his little baby is awake, the senior-turns-beast didn't stop his assault on him. He flips is baby over, this time, taking the pink nub inside his warmth mouth, sucking and nibbling it away, until it becomes swollen and tender.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... hmmmm..."

The beast continues, unbuckling his baby's belt and swoop down his shorts and boxers, throwing it away. With his free hand, he strokes his baby's length slowly, teasing the squirming boy.

Unable to control the feeling, the junior is twisting beneath the senior, arching his body upwards, and fisting the bedsheet beneath him in effort to contain his pleasure.

The beast slowly makes his way down, after dropping kisses on his baby's lips, trailing love bites on his baby's chest, to his abdomen before engulfing his baby's length that is already leaking with pre-cum.

"Ahhhhnn... daddy... stop... Ahhhhnn..."

----------

Phana's POV

I can't stop myself. I mean, why should I? It's not like we haven't done this before, right?

But today, my beast wants to take it further. To claim him as mine. To leave my mark and my scent all over his body, so that no one would dare to approach him or steal him away.

I swiftly obtain a bottle of lube, hidden behind the table lamp on my bedside table, as I drop kisses on his lips, before taking care of his length. I used this whenever I'm fantasizing about him. Who knows I'm finally going to use this to please him, and satisfies my beast.

I squirt some on my fingers, while blowing him, rubbing it to warm it up, before slowly circling his outer hole. He buckled a bit, try to getting away, but I hold him still, knowing that my beast wouldn't let him go.

After a while, his tension lessens and his sweet hole starts to relax. I push my index finger into him, all the way to my second knuckle.

"Daddy... erh.... hurt... Ahhhhnn... hurt... daddy... Ahhhhnn..."

Despite his whimper, my beast turns deft and keep on fingering, until his whines is overlayed with moans of pleasure. From one finger to two, then three, thrusting in further, scissoring his inside, preparing him.

"Ahhhhnn... there... Ahhhhnn... daddy... there... Ahhhhnn... more... daddy... faster..."

My beast was ecstatic and readily comply with his demand. Thrusting my fingers faster and deeper, knowing that with each thrust, it hit the sweet spot inside, making my baby turn his moans into screams of delight.

My mouth hasn't stop blowing his length, matching its pace with the thrusting on his behind. Moments later my baby's turns stiff, marking his predestined cum is coming close.

"Ahhhhh... daddy!!!"

I pull out before he burst, making his load shoot upwards, landing on his stomach, and some, on his chest. My fingers are still inside him, making him look arouse and flushed, panting in delight.

I can't stop my beast anymore.

----------

Wayo's POV

It hurts.

But I feel good too.

But it hurts.

I'm confuse.

Waking up in a foreign surroundings doesn't really help with what I'm feeling too. Anxiety and thrill seems to have heighten my arousal, making me respond readily to whatever he does to me.

My mind is screaming, scared and afraid, silently begging for me to stop his advance. But I can't stop him, nor did I even tried.

My mind was blank the moment he blows me, like usual. I'm seeing white, not sure if it was the ceiling of the room or the blankness of my mind. If it finally registers something, pain, as my sacred hole is being assault by him.

It hurts.

I struggle. I beg him to stop.

He didn't.

And I'm glad he didn't, as moments later my mind finally registers another thing, the sweet taste of heaven on earth.

It still hurts, no doubt about that, but the pleasure it brings making me ask for more. More and more.

I can feel his fingers digging deeper into my hole, hitting into places that giving me some weird feelings inside my stomach. It's weird, but I'm craving for it.

I finally reach my climax, but he still hasn't stop assaulting my hole. I peek my eyes open, taking a look at my beloved.

He looks different.

His handsome face seems wicked, as if he is no longer the same man that I know. His eyes contain a much deeper gaze, full of unknown lust, much more than what he has shown to me before.

Fear crept in my heart as he crouches closer to me.

"Baby, daddy's gonna make you mine."

The fear was wash away as he growls low in my ear and turn on my state of arousal again. I let out a small whimper over this. He licks and nibble my lobe, still assaulting my hole.

"Daddy... Ahhhhnn... Baby want... Baby wants... daddy... Ahhhhnn..."

----------

A slow grin crept across the beast's face.

He pulls out his fingers, taking both of his baby's leg and splayed it on his arms. Aligning his length along his baby's hole, he coated it with generous amount of lube, before slamming it in, tearing the hole apart.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

A loud scream rang throughout the room. The beast stops moving, crouching down to his baby, peppering kisses to divert the pain, while stroking the latter's length.

"Daddy is sorry na, baby. It's gonna hurt a bit. Relax, na."

"Daddy... hurt... hic... hurt..."

The beast embraces his baby, to stop him from struggling, whispering lovely nothingness while slowly moving his hip. Pulling out his length until his head and slowly thrust in, till the hilt.

His baby shivers, receiving the foreign warmth that brushes across his wall. His whines of pain slowly turn into small moans of pleasure, driving the beast crazy.

He picks up the speed, thrusting harder and digging deeper into his baby's hole, trying to hit the sweet spot again.

"Ahhhhnn... Ahhhhnn... daddy... Ahhhhnn... slow... slo- Ahhhhnn..."

Moaning ever so loudly, his baby's voice has turned hoarse. The beast keeps slamming and thrusting, ignoring the plea, as his baby readily accepting everything he gives.

"Daddy... more... Ahhhhnn"

It wasn't long until his baby's reach his second climax. Bursting between them, his baby can only let out some small moan as he slumps on the bed, tired. The beast hasn't finish yet. Taking the sight of his fully satisfied baby, he slams harder, making the sound of slapping skins rang throughout the room, as he's trying to reach.

"Ughhh!!!"

The beast let out a loud groan, milking out his cum, filling his baby's sacred hole, some are even leaking out from it. The latter whimper softly, trembling, receiving the warmth fluid inside him.

The beast finally stops and collapse on top of his baby.

"Daddy loves baby, na. Now baby belongs to daddy. Only to me."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...