ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU? 「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ...

By Sweet_Vampira

·•·•· "Who are you?" ·•·•· Hidden in the dark are numerous things we wish not to see. But what if the truth... More

ΩΠΣ
TШΩ
THRΣΣ
ҒΩUR
ҒI∇Σ
SIX
SΣ∇ΣΠ
ΣIGHT
ΠIΠΣ
TΣΠ
ΣLΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣL∇Σ
THIRTΣΣΠ
ҒΩURTΣΣΠ
ҒIҒTΣΣΠ
SIXTΣΣΠ
SΣ∇ΣΠTΣΣΠ
ΣIGHTΣΣΠ
ΠIΠΣTΣΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ
TШΣΠTΨ ΩΠΣ
TШΣΠTΨ TШΩ
TШΣΠTΨ THRΣΣ
TШΣΠTΨ ҒI∇Σ
TШΣΠTΨ SIX
TШΣΠTΨ SΣ∇ΣΠ
TШΣΠTΨ ΣIGHT
TШΣΠTΨ ΠIΠΣ
THIRTΨ
THIRTΨ ΩΠΣ
THIRTΨ TШΩ
THIRTΨ THRΣΣ

TШΣΠTΨ ҒΩUR

307 14 3
By Sweet_Vampira

At the moment, the blondette was sitting up from her bed, staring blankly ahead.

A lot has happened for the night.

After talking with the chairman, she called out for whoever was trying to eavesdropping them.

"You can come out now. Your little eavesdropping was useless anyway."

Asagi spoke before, hiding the handkerchief on her back pocket.

The one who was eavesdropping opened his eye, before rising up from his lying position.

He breathed out, then ruffled his golden locks.

Asagi rose her head, then faced the blonde boy behind her.

It was none other than the eldest Sakamaki brother, Shu.

"How smart of you, changing to his vernacular to talk in private."

Shu lazily stated, though with piercing eyes, making him look otherwise.

"Am I supposed to say 'thank you for the compliment'?"

Sarcastically Asagi asked.

"No need I guess."

Shu shrugged.

"Although how'd you know I was here? That chairman didn't seem to even notice my presence."

Asagi suddenly smirked, confusing the other blonde in the room.

"Well.. let's say that the chairman wasn't as observant as I am. Once I went inside this room, I already saw the bundle of blonde by the couch you're lying on now."

She stated in a 'matter of fact-ly' way.

Shu yawned before lazily looking up at Asagi once more, with those piercing cerulean blue eyes of his.

Asagi noticed how his eyes were somewhat glowing.

"Then what was with the waterfall of tears minutes ago?"

Asagi blinked slowly before answering.

"Honestly I myself don't know."

She answered, Shu raised a questioning eyebrow at the girl.

"Do you honestly think I'd believe that bullcra-"

"I mean it's up to you to believe it or not. But if you can read my mind, be my guest."

With what Asagi said, Shu did try to read her mind.

The problem was, Shu couldn't read a single thing from her head.

Asagi's smirk became wider.

"Why are you taking so long?"

She pressed.

Shu then realized what was happening.

"You have a block, do you?"

He asked, Asagi snapped her fingers.

"Correct. Someone placed it on me saying that if I was gonna live with vampires, I at least would need privacy."

Shu looked bored and decided to lay back down.

Asagi peered at him before clicking her tongue.

She was contemplating wether to leave the blonde boy on his own but he spoke once more.

"So what business do you have in our school?"

He asked with eyes closed.

"Well, technically I'd be modeling for your school. Guess you wont just be able to see me at the mansion but here as well."

Shu hummed in response, before immediately falling asleep.

This made Asagi somewhat pissed, but brushed it off nevertheless.

Finally, she decided to leave the blonde vampire alone in the room.

She now suspects that the so called 'ghost' is Shu.

After what happened, Asagi left the premises she went back to the mansion, without saying good bye to her idol friend.

Arriving at the manor she felt something was wrong.

She hurried up to her room, finding her phone was lit up and vibrating.

Nick's probably calling me non-stop.

She thought before carefully tossing her bag on the bed.

She took off her sneakers leaving her barefooted.

The cold marble floor touching her skin made her feel weird.

She never liked being barefoot, it gives her shivers when the floor makes skin contact with her.

She immediately took her jeans off and wore her panda slippers.

Then she grabbed an oversized shirt which resembles the color of her somewhat dark orbs.

She then put it on after taking off the gray clothing.

The girl decided to take a short rest before the brothers and Yui arrive.

They at least a few hours before returning.

Asagi plopped herself down on the bed.

But before she was able to close her eyes, her phone lit up and vibrated.

Nick's persistent as always.

She thought, but she saw that the caller ID was an unsaved number.

She rose up and took her phone.

The number that wasn't registered in her phone was unfamiliar to her.

Nonetheless she took the call, she was curious after all.

"Hello, who am I talking to?"

She questions the other line.

But no reply was given.

"Hello?"

She called once more, but still no answer.

"Excuse me? But who is this?"

She questioned already feeling wary.

Well, it could just be a prank call.

Or if her phone number was leaked (again) some fans would have called her and are now fangirling and fanboying and can't talk.

But both of these possibilities weren't what was happening.

"You know if you're laughing at the other side thinking that I'm such an idiot calling out to you with no reply, well fuck you. Go suck a dick. I'm hanging up."

She was gonna hung up but the caller on the other side spoke one word then hung.

Asagi's brows furrowed.

"Shine (Die)."

Was what it said, although she couldn't figure which gender spoke.

It was distorted and filtered making it hard to describe wether it was a she or a he.

Die? I

s this one of those crazy fans that wants to kill me? Gosh I gotta change numbers.

With that said Asagi intentionally broke the phone.

Its screen was now multiplied by cracks and it wont turn on.

How did she broke it?

She took a pen and stab it through the device.

After doing so, she threw it out the window, too lazy to throw it out the trash bin.

To be honest Asagi found the act foolish.

If it were just a simple threat, she wasn't wavered, at all.

Now to rest.

She thought before collapsing to the bedsheets immediately falling asleep.

"What in the world?"

Reiji incredulously said, after finding the broken phone of Asagi coincidentally on the asphalt of a walk way they have.

Wow, who would've thought a girl like Asagi had the strength to throw it from her room to the walk way.

"What the actual fuck?!"

Crused Ayato, he knew that the broken device was Asagi's.

He also always wanted an iPhone 6S+ which the model of Asagi's now destroyed phone is.

To think that Asagi would just easily break a phone and throw it out.

Well since she's and idol, technically it's no big deal for her.

Yui also knew it was Asagi's phone.

She was bitter though.

Why would the brothers destroy her phone when Asagi was allowed to have a phone?

And also felt pity for the device, even though it's stupid to feel something for a non-living thing.

CHΔPTΣR ΣΠD : Prank Call...?

·•·•·

Hi! Hehe I'm sorry for the worst ending of worst of the worst endings of a chapter.

Btw shine (as in Japanese, shi-ne) means die in English. So it's not shine in English or the song of PENTAGON (sorry I'm a fan)

Also BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY REIJI-KUN! We love youuu! 🎉🎊🎁🎈

Soooooooo... yeh! Hope you guys like it. Even though the ending turned out a bit comedic. Hopefully next chap is better! Ja ne~

Vamps' retiring~
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...
142K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
40.4K 1K 14
Yui has been having weird dreams lately where she encounters a sad, lonely girl. The Mukami Brothers are convinced that Yui is the Eve that they're l...