Own Me: A Lee Taemin Smut

De Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

"Huh...It's usually girls who are the sex slaves." Mais

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN

FIVE

4.4K 112 35
De Sexy_Pornstar_Tae

Taemin's POV

"Umm sure I don't really mind. " I said in response to her question.

She nodded her head and then she started walking upstairs.

I followed her upstairs, and as I did I couldn't help but to gaze at her ass. When she cleared her throat I felt my cheeks heat up when I realized she had caught me staring.

"Like something you see? " She asked raising an eyebrow.

I coughed and looked away and she chuckled.

"Cutie" I heard her mutter.

We continued to walk up the stairs and then she opened the door to her room.

I looked around in awe at her room, she had good style and taste.

"You like? " She asked and I nodded my head, making her giggle.

"I hope you like your room just as much. " She commented.

"Oh I do, thank you. " I said and she motioned to the chairs that were in the room.

I took a seat and then she sat down in the chair across from me.

"So what do you think of the house so far? " She asked in attempts of making small talk.

"I like it, the interior and exterior is lovely. " I praised.

"Thank you, I picked out the models myself, I got it built. " She explained.

"Wow, that's amazing." I said and she nodded her head with a smile.

"You have to put in the work to get what you wish for. And I did, it totally paid off. " She said and I hummed in understanding.

There was a short awkward silence for a bit and then I cleared my throat.

"You don't have to do small talk, you can just tell me. I know this wasn't the reason why you brought me here. " I said and she sighed.

"You're right. "

"I just want to go over a few things with you, and to get to know you a little more you know? So things can go much smoother. "

I nodded my head and she cleared her throat.

"Ok.When I'm gone feel free to invite friends over, I know you might get lonely. Just not too many. "

"Alright"

"Another thing I wanted to go over, if you need anything just let me know, I'll give you a debit card soon just in case you want to buy your own things. "

I nodded my head and she continued on.

"Hmm, I think that's it actually.Yeah thats it, pretty simple. " She said and I nodded.

"I can do those things. " I said, but I knew there was more to it.

"Alright any questions? " She asked and I shook my head 'yes'.

"What is it? "

"What are the sexual rules? "

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

123K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
288K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.7M 48.4K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...