My Hope (Jung Hoseok x Reader...

By _Night_Writer

The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up yo... More

A/N
Auhtor's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*RECAP*
*Kim Taehyung's Grandfather*
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
*JINTRO*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
J-Hope's Birthday
SNEAK PEAK
My Angel
My Angel Annoucement

Chapter 50

1.1K 50 81
By _Night_Writer

A/N: This chapter is still on the same day you, Namjoon, and Jiho go swimming

_____________________________

You immediately run to the edge of the pool and dive in head first, the warm water invites you as you kick your legs to propel yourself.

You soon surface and begin to float on your back, enjoying the relaxing moment. Although you were physically relaxed, your mind was still moving a mile a minute. You sigh through your nose and close your eyes. You feel water begin to fill in your ears and you immediately stand to your feet, shaking your head repeatedly on each side to get the annoying feeling out.

You see Namjoon slowly swimming towards you, a smile grows to your face and you quickly begin to swim away.

"You can't catch me!" You taunt as you begin to swim towards the deeper end. Namjoon takes you up on your challenge and begins to claw at the water like he was an Olympian. Your breast-strokes weren't able to outmatch Namjoon's, he grabs you by the ankle and pulls you back towards him. You kick and flail around as you try to break free.

"No!" You whine, "Lemme go, lemme go!"

"And what if I don't want to?" Namjoon chuckles before he pulls you in for a quick kiss, "What if I want you to stay right here?"

You lightly push against his shoulder, "We're supposed to be swimming, Joonie." Your attention was snatched when you see Jiho finally entering the water, "Took him long enough." You leave Namjoon's side to go to Jiho, he surfaces and wipes his eyes from the water and leaps out of his skin when he notices how close you gotten.

"Jesus Christ, Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You playfully pout as you look up to the tall man. You cross your arms with a huff and softly glare.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, love, I had to take a phone call." Jiho smiles down at you and pats the top of your head, "You didn't miss me too much, did you?"

"No," You smile and Jiho returns it before looking up to see a glaring Namjoon. Hatred pools in the man's eyes and Jiho ignores it, his attention focused on you.

"We shouldn't leave Namjoon hanging out there by himself, right?" You giggle and take a hold of Jiho's wrist before quickly pecking his cheek.

"Let's go have some fun." You begin to drag Jiho towards the younger man and don't notice the deadly aura Namjoon gives off, "Thanks for coming to the pool with me."

"No problem, anything for you." Jiho's eyes flash with amusement when he sees Namjoon's jaw twitch, "Something wrong, Joonie?"

"Hm? Oh, it's nothing." Namjoon grits out and forced a smile, "Don't worry about it."

You raise a brow at the awkward confrontation and decide it was best to leave it be for now, you don't think it's necessary to meddle with conflict when you were trying to have fun.

'I wonder if I can swim to the very bottom of the pool.' You grin like a child and quickly make your way to the deepest end of the water. You take in a big breath and dive down into the water, you claw at the water with your arms and kick as much as you can with your legs. The further you go down, the more your ears feel like they need to pop.

You made it past seven feet before your lungs begin to burn, you're disappointed as you have to make your way back to the surface. You don't realize that you've made Jiho and Namjoon panic for disappearing in the water for so long, and as you begin to reach the top, two pairs of arms grab a hold of you and immediately pull you through the surface.

You steady your breathing and swipe at your eyes, you see the widened gazes of the two boys in front of you and you furrow your brow, "What?"

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon's voice is full of panic.

"You scared us half to death!" Jiho butted in and you look from one boy to the other.

"I just wanted to see if I could touch the bottom." You shrug, "No big deal, I know when I need to go back up for air, I'm not gonna force myself to drown." The two boys slowly let go of your arms and you squint your eyes at the both of them.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Namjoon asks and you squint your eyes more.

"Why are you two so worried about me all of a sudden? I can swim just fine, but guys were acting like I was a rock!" Jiho looks down and his mouth hangs open slightly.

"We know, it's just that... you didn't know how to swim when we were little. And well, being the curious person that you are, you wanted to know what it was like to touch the bottom of the pools we went to. You were about 4'5" feet, but that didn't stop you from wanting to go into water that was twice your height. So you went to the pool without us one day and you made your way to the deep end and began to try and make it so you would sink, you had stones in your pockets. Y/N," Jiho looks at you with saddened eyes, "You almost drowned that day."

"That's why we panicked when you went so deep in the water," Namjoon speaks up, "Zic was about to dive in after you, but you had started to make your way back to the surface."

You glance from one boy to the other before you burst out in laughter, "Guys, look, I appreciate the concern, but I'm not 4'5" anymore, and I can swim perfectly fine. I'm not gonna drown, stop worrying so much. You're gonna ruin the mood, we're supposed to be having fun."

You smile to yourself a bit as you looked from the end you were at to the opposite end and smiled, "How about we have a race?"

"A race?" Jiho repeats and you nod your head.

"From this end to the other, winner gets bragging rights." You smirk as you grab a hold of the edge of the pool and place your feet against the wall.

"I'm in, Joon?"

"I've already caught her in a matter of seconds, I just have to out swim you." Namjoon grins as the two touch the edge of the pool with their hands, unaware of your tactic of pushing off the wall to gain a slight boost.

"Ready?" You smile to yourself and prepare to launch, "Go!" You kick off the wall and shoot forward, getting only slightly ahead of Namjoon and Jiho as they begin to swim. You move your arms and legs as fast as possible, your advantage didn't help you much longer before Jiho begins to pass you.

'No way am I coming in last place.' You latch your hand onto Jiho's ankle and you yank him backwards, he yelps in shock before you take the opportunity. You bypass him and you see the edge of the pool inching closer to you.

"Oh no you don't!" Jiho gives you a taste of your own medicine and easily pulls you back to him, "Don't you know cheaters never prosper?"

"What does it matter?" Namjoon asks as he lifts himself onto the edge and slowly lifts his legs up and down, "I won either way."

"Dang it, Joonie." You groan, "I wanted to win!"

"Sorry, babygirl. You're the one who wanted to race, it's not my fault you're too slow." Namjoon chuckles as your face flushes red from slight anger and full on embarrassment.

~*~

When you all had stayed in the pool until your hands and feet looked like raisins, you spent the time splashing one another, being picked up and thrown into the water, and occasionally laying on your back as you drift in the water.

You've currently just came out of your bathroom and tossed your wet clothes into the dirty clothes bin. Your bed welcomes you and you dive in to enjoy the softness. Your face is squished up against your pillow and your cheek puffs out, you feel yourself drifting to sleep before a light knock sounds at your door.

"Come in," You mumble and your door slowly creaks open. You hear footsteps against the carpet and your bed slowly sinks down.

"Are you tired, babygirl?" Namjoon's voice rings in your ears and you slowly begin to shift onto your back.

"Just a little bit." You rub your eyes, "But I'll be ok."

Namjoon hums before he places his hand against your thigh, "You looked amazing in your swimsuit."

You lightly scoff at his words, "You're just saying that cause you bought the suit."

"Am I?" Namjoon shifts so his face is hovering above yours, "I actually mean what I said, Y/N. You looked good in that swimsuit."

Your face heats up and you turn your head to the side, "Th-Thank you."

The room stayed silent for a bit, you feel Namjoon stroke a strand of hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear.

"Y/N there's something I want to do with you, but I won't do it if you don't want me to." Curiosity sparks and you look up at the man on top of you. Namjoon bites his lower lip as he lets his eyes travel down your body.

Your heart explodes in your chest when Namjoon tells you his request. Your eyes widen and you feel the tips of your ears set ablaze.

"I want to make love to you, Y/N."

~No lemons this time folks~

You're left gripping the sheets and your jaw's clenched shut. Namjoon grabs his boxers and slips them on and his basketball shorts, he hands you your tank top and your boy shorts. You felt so much heat radiating off of Namjoon as he collapses next to you, both of you trying to control your breathing. You had no words or any thoughts on what just happened, except one thing.

"That was amazing," You pant out and Namjoon's smirk grows.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby." Namjoon closes his eyes and wraps his arms around your waist. You enjoy his warmth and you press your back as close to his bare chest as possible before you drift to sleep.

Jiho couldn't believe what he heard, he's angrily shaking his legs as he stares at the wall. He heard you and Namjoon, heard every second of it. His hatred towards Namjoon grows the more he thinks about the unfair situation, he was able to have sex with you, but he couldn't? Namjoon got to touch you, hold you, kiss you, but he couldn't?

Jiho's rage gets the best of him and he gets up from his seat and storms off into your room. The loud banging of the door causes you to flail around before your eyes settled on Jiho, Namjoon sits straight up and instantly glares at the older man.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Namjoon shouts and Jiho stomps to Namjoon's side and takes a fist full of Namjoon's hair. Jiho yanks Namjoon out of the bed and pulls the boy's face back.

"So you get to sleep with her but I can't?" Jiho growls as he throws Namjoon to the floor, Namjoon groans as his head hits the wall. You were stunned as you see Namjoon slowly stand up while holding his head.

"She agreed to sleeping with me, I didn't force her to do anything." Namjoon rushes towards Jiho and tackles him to the ground, the two men roll around the tight spacing, each throwing punches towards the other. You get out of the bed and try your best to pull the two apart, you managed to get Namjoon to stand to his feet and off of Jiho before the two go at it again.

Jiho slams Namjoon into the hallway's wall and Namjoon hisses in response. Namjoon grips onto Jiho's shirt and flings him off. Jiho loses his footing and stumbles to regain it, allowing Namjoon to grab a fistful of the elder's hair and yank his head back. Namjoon ghosts his lips over the shell of Jiho's ear.

"Do you forget why you're not in charge?" Namjoon growls before yanking Jiho's hair harder, the male giving out a loud shriek from the pain, "Because I dominate you, not the other way around. I beat you fair and square, I'm above you in everything except age, Zic."

Jiho grins widely, "How about a little wager?"

"You and your sick games." Namjoon spats out, "What is it this time?"

"If you win I'll let you have Y/N all to yourself, I'll pack my things and I'll leave."

Namjoon raises a brow, "And if I lose?"

Crocodile teeth bare in Jiho's grin.

"I get to take Y/N."

"Deal." Namjoon turns Jiho around and punches him in his nose. Blood pours onto his shirt and Namjoon smirks before Jiho grins wickedly and chuckles like a maniac.

"So cute, you always try to go for the places you think will hurt the most." Jiho right hooks Namjoon's cheek and kicks him in the stomach, Namjoon falls to the ground and scrambled to get back to his feet, "But I know which places will cause you to be stunned."

"Let's go, Zic." Namjoon taunts and Jiho gets into his defensive stance.

"You're gonna wish you never met me." Namjoon rushes towards Jiho and with a swift side step, Namjoon was forced to slam his leg to the living room table. Namjoon groans as a shockwave of pain ripples through his leg, Jiho smirks to hisself. He knew Namjoon was an all offensive fighter, he charges in head first and doesn't think of the consequences. Jiho used to be the same way, but he's learned from his mistakes, he learned that if Namjoon keeps trying to attack him like this he'll wear out in a matter of moments.

"You slick piece of shit!" Namjoon goes to attack Jiho again, but you wrap you hook your arms underneath Namjoon's and try your hardest to hold him back.

"Stop it! Stop it!" You yell as you struggle to hold Namjoon, you wrap your legs over his and cause him to stall, "Stop fighting!"

"Y/N," Jiho says in a calm but threatening tone, "Go back to your room."

"No—"

"Y/N." Namjoon looks over his shoulder and glares at you, "Room. Now." You pout and slowly let go of Namjoon and sulk back into your room.

Jiho and Namjoon wait until they hear your door click shut before resuming their fight. Namjoon glares at Jiho before he stands up straight.

"C'mon, Zic. Are you scared?" Namjoon flashes his teeth and Jiho circles around Namjoon.

"I'm not the one shaking."

"I'm shaking from anger." Namjoon spats out, "You raped Y/N, you didn't head my words, you kept looking at her, having contact with her, and now you're thinking you can beat me!"

"I don't think it, Joon, I know it." Namjoon's jaw ticks and he rushes towards Jiho, wrapping his arms around the elder's torso and slamming him to the ground.

You place your hands over your ears as you hear things breaking, bodies slamming all over the house, curses being streamed out. The two men ordered you back to your room, with the ferocity in their voices, it frightened you into submission. They had such a grip on you and your actions, you felt bad. You thought they were fighting over you, because you didn't accept Jiho's sexual advancement like you accepted Namjoon's.

You wanted to break up the fight, you wanted to talk things over, you wanted to make things right between you and the boys. You didn't want them to be jealous of each other, but you were too scared to get out of your corner.

You hear a loud crash and someone crumple to the ground, your breath caught in your throat. You clutch your head and shake violently when your bedroom door slams open.

The bloodied man pants heavily as he looks down at you, his eyes softened and he slowly approaches you. You look up at the towering male in front of you and you slowly stand up. He embraces you and calmingly stroked a hand through your hair and he kissed the side of your head.

"I love you, Y/N." He whispers, "I always have, I always will."

"I love you too." You cling to the man and bury your head into his chest, "Please don't fight anymore. I'm sorry that I didn't treat you both fairly when it came to having sex... I was just so scared the first time, I never had sex before, I didn't know what to do.... so I panicked."

You were softly shushed when warm lips pressed to yours, the taste of metal lingers on your lips when he pulls away.

"I'm taking you away from here, it isn't safe anymore. I'm taking you somewhere where no one will ever try to steal me away from you. You wouldn't want me to be taken away, would you?" You shake your head as you looked up at the man with childish fear in your eyes, "We aren't going to be in a luxurious place like this one, it's going to be a drastic change."

"I don't care as long as I'm with you." You pledge before you're embraced once more.

"I love you so much, Y/N." You heard soft sniffling and you felt your heart strings tug at the sound of such a strong man crying.

"I love you more, Zico."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 196 32
"Why it's always me . I loved him first but he never. Why why WHY...... Which thing i don't have, just tell what I. Don't. Have." She said while cryi...
188K 10.4K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
224K 11.2K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
164K 2.8K 60
My first story. WARNING! ABUSIVE AND SEXUAL CONTENT! TRIGGERS: RAPE, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, blood. Y/n has had a rough life she's going through depressio...