Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

The Next Generation

651 24 15
By Just_Jae_fr

Caesar POV~

Cindy and Riley made it to the house the next afternoon. Christie said she was gonna start heading back since she's missed too many days of work. She helps Cindy get situated and leaves shortly after.

"Man, I missed this place," Cindy says, plopping on the couch. "It's been some shit since I been home."

"It has, hasn't it?" Jada asks, sitting next to her, in her lap was Jackson. He was trying his hardest to sit his head up on his own.

"Oh, hey lil man," Cindy smiles.

"This is your first time seeing them in person, isn't it?" I asked.

"Yea, I only seen pictures and lil videos of them. I ain't never been wit them before."

"Well," Jada lifts Jackson, holding his head in the process, "This is Jackson Percy Freeman-Caesar and that's Jordan Riley Freeman-Caesar."

"Awe! You gave them Huey and Riley names."

"Yea, why not give them a piece of everyone."

"They didn't get a piece of you," I say, noticing Jada didn't have any piece in the kids names.

"Yes they did. Both of their names start with J. Like Jada," My girlfriend winked.

We all chuckled.

"Jordan my favorite," Riley says, picking up Jordan. "You finna be dope as fuck like yo uncle."

"Language!" Jada hisses. "I don't want them growing up cussin like us."

"They're gonna do it anyways," Jessica says, walking in. She hugs Riley and Cindy and sits on the couch across from us.

"I know, but I'd rather them not and try to prevent it as much as I can. I really don't want them being bad like we were."

"We weren't bad," Riley says. Jada gives him a look. "Maybe a lil bit."

"And both of my kids are gonna be dope. Not just one," Jada adds.

"Well, you named one after that punk Huey so ion know," Riley replies. Jada rolls her eyes.

I look over at my sons, smirking.

"They finna be dope like they daddy. Forget about their uncles," I said.

Jada giggles as Riley rolls his eyes,

"Man, they daddy or not they daddy, they gon be dope as fuck like they uncle."

There was a knock at the door which startled us. I looked at Jada who looked a bit.. Uneasy.

"Who dat?" Cindy asks. I go over to the door, looking out the peephole. Candice was standing outside with Layla. I open the door, they both smiled.

"Caesar!" Candy runs and hugs me, making me lose balance a bit.

"Hey Candy," I reply, patting her back.

"Welcome back home," Layla says, hugging me as well.

"Thanks. Come in, we have a few people back though."

Candice walks in, her eyes widening.

"It's another baby! Look mama, it's a new baby," she says.

"It is. Hi everyone," Layla greets. Everyone says hi back.

"Guys," Jada stands up, handing Jackson to me. "This is Layla and Candice. They're friends of mine."

"Hi," Riley and Cindy say. Candice goes over to Carter, smiling at him.

"He's so cute!" She gushes, "What's his name?"

"Carter," Cindy replies with a smile. "Carter Escobar Freeman."

"Why's his last name not like Jack and Jay's?"

"Well Jack and Jay have a different dad," Jada explains. "Jackson and Jordan's dad is Caesar, so they have his last name and mine since I'm their mommy. You see him?" Jada points to Riley. "That's my brother, Jackson and Jordan's uncle. Meaning Carter is their cousin. He has only his daddy's last name which is Freeman."

Candice processes all of it, nodding.

"He's is really cute," Layla compliments, Cindy thanks her.

Jada gets a call, handing Jackson to Layla while she goes to answer it.

"So you're Jada's brother?" Layla asks Riley. He nods,

"Yea. Why? What she say about me?"

"Nothing really. I just remember her saying she lived with a lot of people, including her two brothers and friends."

Riley nods,

"Yea, I'm her older brother, Reezy. And this muh girl Cindy. We stayin home now since Carter is born and ion wanna leave her out my sight."

Cindy rolls her eyes,

"You bein overly protective for no reason."

Jada walks back in.

"Who was that?" I asked her.

"John. He said he needs Riley and I to perform tonight."

"That's such short notice," Jessica says. "Even for him."

Jada nods, looking over at Riley,

"You in for it? I can always go solo if you can't do it."

"Nah," Riley shakes his head, "I'm down. Plus I wanna do that new song I wrote before I left."

Jada nods.

"Well, we have to get ready in a few hours so I'm gonna go get clothes out for the boys."

"You wanna bring them?" I asked her.

"Yea, why not? They can watch their mama in action."

I roll my eyes chuckling. Before Jada could get upstairs someone knocks at the door again. She goes over to get it and freezes once she opens it.

"H-hey guys," She greets, her voice a little higher than normal.

"Hey Jada!" I hear Jazmine say. My body freezes too. He was here.

Jada moves so they can come in and Riley instantly scowls when he sees Huey walk through the door. Instantly, he walks upstairs, not saying a word.

"Reezy," Cindy tries, but I put my hand on her shoulder, shaking my head.

"I see he's still mad," Jazmine says sadly. I put Jordan in his playpen and help Jazmine with the car seat she was holding. I go and make room, placing the sleeping baby next to Jackson playpen.

"You didn't tell him we were coming?" Huey asks Jada. She shook her head,

"I really want to stress him out more."

Huey rolls his eyes. Layla decided to leave since she could feel the tension and she didn't want Candice to see anyone fighting.

I walked them to the door apologizing. After closing it, I go over to the couch again.

"So you guys are just visiting?" Cindy asks. Jazmine nods,

"Yea, we have to get back before school starts. I just wanted to bring Holly over so you could see her."

Cindy hadn't seen Holland either. As the girls talked, I saw Jada go upstairs, Huey following her. I followed the two, wanting to make sure everything was okay.

"He needs to stop being a baby," Huey says.

"He's mad at you, Huey," Jada reminds him, "Don't forget, you left us with nothing."

Huey scowls,

"He doesn't need to act like that though."

Jada sighs, going to our room. I look over at Huey as he goes to his old room. Walking into our room, Jada was getting clothes out for the boys. I hug her from behind, hearing her sigh.

"Why do they always have to fight?" She asks.

"Because they're brothers and that's what brothers do," I reply.

"But these two fight as much as they eat. It's a little too often and now it's to the point where Riley doesn't even wanna talk to Huey."

I sigh, burying my face in Jada's neck.

"They just need time. Riley honestly has every reason to be mad. Don't get me wrong, Huey's my best friend an all but he did just leave you to here with no money or form of transportation. Didn't say a word and didn't try to check on you either. I would be pissed too."

Jada gets the boys clothes, placing them on the bed.

"You're right. Huey just needs to realize he's wrong and maybe Riley will forgive him."

Jada was starting to get dressed for the show and I opened our door,

"Riley! Start getting ready!" I call. Jada thanks me as I kiss her. "I'm gonna go get the boys ready. Could you make their bottles and stuff?"

Jada nods, putting her shirt on. I go downstairs, Jazmine and Cindy looking at me.

"How's being a dad, Ceez?" Jazmine asks. I chuckled, picking up Jordan,

"It's cool. I mean, it's gets pretty stressful but they're worth it."

"Gosh, two babies too. I can only imagine how that is."

"The boys already have their favorites. Jackson prefers to be with Jada while Jordan prefers to be with me. They don't mind it being vice versa but they like their designated parent."

Jazmine giggles.

"Holly is a daddy's girl. She loved being with Huey and him holding her. He shows a different side being with her too."

"Awe, Huey bein sweet for once!" Cindy laughs. I laughed too. That was something I couldn't picture.

"How's Carter been?" I asked Cindy.

"He's been chillin, really. I mean, he don't really do much but cry when he want something. He is only a few days old so he don't really got much personality yet."

Riley came downstairs, ready to go. He picked up Carter, putting his coat on.

"You're taking him with you?" Cindy asks.

"Yea, you can stay here and get some sleep."

"Nah, I wanna go too. I ain't never seen you perform in person."

Riley only nods, putting Carter in the car.

Jada comes down behind him, getting the boy's bottles and diaper bag ready. I finish getting their clothes on grab their car seats. Huey comes down, giving a confused look.

"Where's everyone going?"

"Jada and Riley have a performance," I say, strapping Jackson in.

"Oh, okay," Huey grabs his coat, walking outside.

While everyone was getting ready we heard yelling outside. I quickly ran outside, seeing Huey and Riley yell at each other.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Riley yells.

"YOU NEED TO STOP BEING A BITCH, RILEY!"

"BOYS STOP!" Jada yells, pushing past me. They brothers continued to argue. I could tell this was hurting Jada and her eyes started glistening. I quickly took action, pushing the two away from each other.

"Let's not forget we have babies only a few feet away. You're both dad, so let's not act like kids."

Riley only scowled at Huey, moving away.

"He's the one acting like a child," Huey mumbles,

"See! That's the shit I'm talking about!" Riley yells, turning back around. "You act like yo ass can't do shit wrong! You think you perfect nigga? Well you not! Fuck all that shit, you want me to talk to yo ass? Learn how to take responsibility like a man than moan like a bitch."

Gets in the car (really it was Donte's car) and waits for Cindy and Jessica to get in.

Huey only scowled at his brother before storming back into the house. I sigh, looking back over at Jada. She only shakes her head, going to get Jackson's car seat. She places it into my car and sits in the front. I go and grab Jordan, putting him next to his brother.

I pull off before everyone else and park in an empty lot a few blocks away from JEC.

"Caesar, what're you-"

"You can let it out now," was all I say, putting my head on the steering wheel. I knew she wanted to. Better yet, needed to. Jada only looks out the window. Soon after, soft sobs escapes her lips. I hated seeing her cry. It tore my to shreds when she did. But this was something I really couldn't control.

I place my hand on hers. She turns to me, tears falling from her eyes.

"Why do they always have to fight?"

I shook my head,

"I don't know babe. But it'll end soon. They just have to figure it out themselves."

Jada cried for 15 minutes before finally calming down. When her eyes went back to their normal color (like not being red from crying) we drove to JEC everyone waiting for us. Huey came anyways, wanting to support Jada, less to Riley's dismay.

"You good?" Riley asks Jada. She nods. He must've noticed something off about her. "Aight. We a bit late but John says we straight."

"Alright, I'm ready when you are."

Sorry for the late update. Some personal stuff came up so I couldn't get it done until a little later. I hope you guys understand!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 29
Charlotte Cooke. Glorified babysitter to the Backstreet Boys. Finds herself in a love triangle(s) when she finds herself back in contact with her ex...
500K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 56.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.2K 53 6
'One moment, I'm getting ready to get on a plane to Jamaica with my friends and coworkers, the next I find myself on the streets of New Orleans with...