Concentrate.

Von emilydickinsue

A girl who so badly hates her parents fame soon comes into contact with someone a little lower profile to her... Mehr

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen...
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen..
Chapter Seventeen...
Chapter Eighteen...
Chapter Nineteen...
Chapter Twenty...
Chapter Twenty-One...
Chapter Twenty-Two..
Chapter Twenty-Three...
Chapter Twenty-Four...
Chapter Twenty-Five...
Chapter Twenty-Six...
Chapter Twenty-Seven...
Chapter Twenty-Eight...
Chapter Twenty-Nine...
Chapter Thirty...
Chapter Thirty-One...
Chapter Thirty-Two...
Chapter Thirty - Three...
Chapter Thirty- Four...
Chapter Thirty - Five...
Chapter Thirty-Six...
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight...
Chapter Thirty-Nine...
Chapter Forty...
Chapter Forty-One...
Chapter Forty-Two...
Chapter Forty-Three...
Chapter Forty-Four...
Chapter Forty-Five...
Chapter Forty-Six...
Chapter Forty-Seven...
Chapter Forty- Eight...
Chapter Forty-Nine...
Chapter Fifty...
Chaptee Fifty-One...
Chapter Fifty-Two...
Chapter Fifty-Three...
Chapter Fifty-Four...
Chapter Fifty-Five...
Chapter Fifty-Six...
Chapter Fifty-Seven...
Chapter Fifty-Eight...
Chapter Fifty-Nine...
Chapter Sixty...
Chapter Sixty-One...
Chapter Sixty-Two...
Chapter Sixty-Three...
Chapter Sixty-Four...
Chapter Sixty-Five..
Chapter Sixty-Six...
Chapter Sixty-Eight...
Chapter Sixty - Nine...
Chapter Seventy...
Chapter Seventy-One.
Chapter Seventy-Two..
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five.

Chapter Sixty-Seven..

2.5K 94 2
Von emilydickinsue

Meeting BTS.

It's been roughly two months since Demi overdosed, she still goes to outpatient therapy, she is improving and it's evident, she cut most of the people out of her life apart from immediate family and friends; she said herself she feels better now she's getting help and she hopes she can inspire someone by this. We've been in Seoul for a week and BTS are doing the first show of their tour tonight, I've been loving their music so much lately, Demi and I decided to go and see them live. We are known in Asia but not massively so we won't get mobbed. Demi is taking video therapy sessions while we're here. I have spoken to my parents and Marissa about marrying Demi and they have agreed if I am ready then I should go for it. My grandfather gave me his moms engagement ring before he passed away and told me to use it when I needed too so I'm going to get it resized while in Seoul and hopefully start planning how I'm going to ask her. On my music side of things I have a song coming out with soon called Bodycount featuring Normani and Kehlani, I'm so excited for that.

"Baby?" I hear, I turn around and smile "Yes my love" I say "What're you gonna wear tonight?" She asks "I'm not sure, it's gonna be hot so I might wear a tank crop top, some jeans and my vans, what're you thinking?" I ask "Hmm.. i dont know" She says, resting her hand on her hips, I smile "How're you feeling this morning?" I ask, she frowns "i dont know i dont feel my best" She says, I nod and walk over to her "Why is that?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist "I dont know, I feel good but there's something that's not there" She says "Period? Isn't it your time?" I ask, she looks at me wife eyed "It is, oh god" She states going to the bathroom, I smile and follow her. She sits down and I sit on the floor facing her "It feels like we're married and we're waiting for a pregnancy test" She states, I start laughing "One day" I smile kissing her hand "I'm gonna start getting ready for tonight, shout me if you need anything" I say, she nods and I stand up and walk out the bathroom into the hotel room and start changing for tonight.

I decide to go with this outfit as it's cute and simple. I sit on the sofa waiting for Demi to finish changing. She comes over to me "Do i look okay?" She asks, she's wearing:

I smile at her and pull her close to me, she straddles me and I kiss her cheek "You look beautiful baby girl" I say to her, I see her smile ear to ear and I turn her face to look at me "So so beautiful" I smile, she rests her hands around my neck and leans into kiss my lips, we share a small make out session before we get leave for the show. We're front row so we get to see everything at their sold out show. We get to meet them afterwards which is honestly what I'm most excited for, they are such amazing musicians and people.

The show was honestly amazing, they can dance and damn can those boys sing. Demi and I met a few Korean fans which was amazing. We're currently walking backstage hand in hand "Their presence is honestly amazing" Demi says, I nod "Did you hear the Vocal Line's falsetto?" I ask "That was Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin right?" She asks, I nod "You're learning baby, slowly" I smile, she laughs and kisses my cheek "The boys are this way" A man says, I smile and thank him. We get led into a room and their stands BTS "Hello! We are... BTS" They all say in unison, I smile "Hi, I'm Sophia and this is my girlfriend Demi Lovato!" I say, they nod and look to Namjoon who speaks English "We know who you are, we saw your shows a few months back" He states "Really? That's crazy" I smile "Guys perhaps introduce yourselves?" Namjoon says to the other boys, they smile "Hello, I'm Suga" Yoongi says, we smile and wave "Hello, I'm Jin, most handsome!" Jin says, we again wave "Hello... I'm Jimin" Jimin says, I smile so big, I love them all but Jimin has my heart "Hello, I'm Jungkook" Jungkook waves "Hello, you're my hope, I'm your hope... I'm J-Hope" Hobi states "I love that" I say "Hello, I'm V!" Taehyung says putting his palms together and bowing "Hello, I'm RM" Namjoon says, I smile "Your accents are so cute!" Demi says "Thank you, you are very beautiful" Jimin says, I smile and Demi blushes "You too, we saw you perform at Billboards!" Hobi says "Really? I wanted to come and meet you guys but Demi and I literally had to rush back to Europe for the tour" I state sad...

We take a few group photos and speak about music and stuff. It was nice to know people knew our music from the opposite side of the world. "Thank you for meeting us" Demi and I say "Thank you, see again soon" Hobi smiles and waves after we all hugged "Bye Guys" we wave. Once we're out of sight I tweet:

@sophiajrparker: GUYS DEMI AND I JUST MET BTS I AM NOT OKAY

I see Demi laugh at me and I start smiling "We just met my favourite people in the whole world I could literally cry" I say to her "Can we eat before crying?" She asks, I start laughing and nod "Also..." She says smiling at me "Hmmmm?" I smile "It's been a while since we've really relaxed..." She states, I nod "Yeah, I'm thinking a bubble bath and a massage?" I say, she rolls her eyes and comes closer to my ear "I was thinking more you eat my pussy... I eat yours?" She whispers, I choke "Demetria?" I say utterly shocked, she looks at me and smirks. It's been before Demi's overdose that we had been intimate. I miss her touch but I understand why we haven't and so does she. We make out and we play but we never go all the way, which I'm fine with but I'm guessing she's not...

I peck her lips and and she becomes a little forceful "Hmm..." I smile as she pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me "I missed you god" She whispers kissing me hard "Baby calm down" I chuckle, she slightly bites on my lip. I slide my hands down her body to her ass... I squeeze it and she smiles "Baby" She smiles "Take me... Love me... Touch me" She whispers. I turn her over and kiss her neck. She pulls me up and kisses my lips passionately. She bites my lip and pulls me closer if that's possible. It intensifies as time goes on until I feel a salty taste in my mouth and wet on our cheeks, I pull away and open my eyes, I see Demi and she's crying "Baby?" I say, she shakes her head "Demi, it's okay" I say holding her close to me, she buried her head into my chest "I'm sorry, I just wanted to love you" She sobs "I don't need sex for you to prove you love me" I say, she shakes her head "I'm so sorry. I am" She sobs "Baby.. it's okay, you don't have to cry. I love you and it doesn't bother me" I say rubbing my hand on her back. She regains herself not too long after and I push her hair out of her face "I promise I don't need sex for you to prove you love me. I love you for you and you love me for me. It's okay baby love" I say... kissing her lips slowly...

The flight home was intense, Demi lost her passport and we missed our first flight so we had to wait 5 hours for the next flight which caused me to get pissed and moody but we're over it. I got the engagement ring resized and that's like locked away now in our house. I missed the dogs like crazy but I missed my family too. I also found out the news that Mac Miller had passed away, he helped produce most of my music and was a great friend to Demi and I, so this has both come as a shock to both of us....

Liked by iadorepjm, ddlovato, arianagrande and 1,877,633 others.

sophiajrparker i am lost for words at the fact that you're truly gone, you produced most of my songs, you were there at 3am when i couldn't sleep and you were one of my best friends. i can't believe i almost lost my girlfriend and now i've truly lost you. kids if you're gonna do drugs please be careful 😔. I love you so much.... keep swimming malcolm, just keep swimming 💔

view all 4,678 comments

iamkittens here if you need me girl 💔
laurenjauregui 💔😔
dophiastans i love you sophia pls stay strong
ddlovato im so sorry you almost lost me and then lost your best friend, I'm so fucking sorry, i promise i got you baby, always 💔

I limit the comments after a while and sit on the sofa with Demi "Promise me Demi and I mean swear to me you'll stay away from those drugs, I can't lose you the same way I did him. Almost losing you broke me, so please just promise me" I beg of her. She holds my hand "I'll go to every DA meeting, I'll go to every therapy session to get better, Soph. I want to get better so I don't ever put the people I love through the pain you're in. I'm so sorry I almost did" She says to me... I lean up to peck her lips "I promise, I'll be nothing without you" I say, she looks at me "I'd be nothing without you, Sophia. " She states. I bury my head into her neck...

!Hey Guys!

I'm BACK! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I did plan on uploading earlier but I got busy and wanted to add Mac Millers story line into this.

I've noticed you guys probably think the book will end soon, well of course at some point I'll have to end it but not yet, not at all yet. Please comment some ideas YOU want in the story, marriage is coming so anything else please please comment, I add all ideas in if they fit.

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions.

Be safe!

All my love, M x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

318K 5.7K 54
A Collection of Demi Lovato Imagines (Short Stories) that allow you to imagine yourself in a relationship or friendship with the pop sensation hersel...
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
313K 7.8K 29
DEMI LOVATO STORY! All Quinn ever wanted was parents who were around. She didn't have that, but when she moves to Dall...
1.3K 10 4
A fictional story about demi lovato and a girl who came into her life at a scary moment, soon turned intimate. Then their relationship escalated, gir...