Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Red

30K 1.6K 2.7K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

WARNING: I might as well have written this on crack or something.
•Not proofread•

“Minnie I'm home!” Taehyung hollered as he entered his apartment. A small fluffball waddled towards him and he immediately picked it and swung it around whilst displaying his signature square grin.

“Tahtahhh” Minkook cheered and got whooshed in the air by Taehyung.

“How was your day Kook-ah?” He asked as he held Minkook on his hip with one arm and lightly pinched his chubby cheek with the other.

“Ith wash fun buth Papa's frien came home and kisshed him” Minkook pouted at the end.

A loud smack distracted Taehyung from questioning further. They both turned towards Jimin who had entered the living room and had a chubby hand flat aganist his reddening face.

'Did he just smack himself in the face?' Taehyung wondered.

Jimin had infact smacked himself square in the face upon hearing his son rat him out like that.

“Namjesus! Why wasn't he born stupid or something?!” Jimin muttered.

He was supposed to break Jungkook's arrival to Taehyung, not his overly intelligent child.

'I never told him to hide this anyway' Jimin mentally chastised himself and moved towards his pretend husband and son.

“We'll discuss that after dinner” he answered upon Taehyung's questioning expression.

Taehyung merely nodded and put Minkook on his feet and went to freshen up for dinner.

An hour later Jimin had put Minkook to sleep and now he was seated with Taehyung in their shared bedroom.

Now before ya imaginations run wild, all they ever did in their bedroom was cuddle! Jimin's mind was always plagued with Jungkook to even think of doing anything remotely sexual with his bestfriend.

“I'm gonna go ahead and assume this 'friend’ was Jungkook” Taehyung said as he noticed Jimin's hesitation on speaking.

“Yes” Jimin whispered.

It was difficult to speak for Jimin because he knew this will break his friend's heart.

“Then what are we doing sitting here so casually? Let's pack” Taehyung said getting up but stopped when Jimin held his hand.

“There's no need to run Tae, he's changed. He won't hurt us anymore” Jimin stated and Taehyung gave him a skeptical look.

“What proof do you have?” He questioned.

“Well, for starters you're not dead. He didn't even lash out when he realized I lied to him about losing Minkook when I was pregnant” Jimin answered.

“So that's what the phone call was about” Taehyung whispered realizing Jimin's abrupt call at his office. Jimin didn't usually call him like that.

“Hm” Jimin affirmed.

“What does he want?” Taehyung questioned the obvious to assure himself.

“For me to go back with him” Jimin said and Taehyung sighed vocally.

“You can't go Minnie! What if he's acting? Maybe he's just pretending to improve and will lash out the moment you go back with him” Taehyung stated his doubt.

“I'm not immediately going back with him. He'll have to work for it this time. He'll have to prove he's worthy of being around us” Jimin stated regarding himself and his child.

Jungkook had to show if he's safe to live around with, especially their five year old child. That kid can't witness his appa relapse and murder someone in cold blood.

“So you've already made your decision” Taehyung stated dryly.

He was disappointed that Jimin was even entertaining this idea of giving Jungkook a second chance.

“Tae it's not that simple. Minkook needs his appa. You know people question us if he's adopted whenever we go out because he doesn't resemble either of us! He'll eventually find out who his real appa is, then I'll have answer to him. I don't want him to lose trust in me like that” Jimin explained.

“Jungkook killed your whole family Jimin! Have you forgiven him for that?!” Taehyung questioned in anger, jaws clenched together.

He can't understand why his friend is ready to jump back into a life with his kidnapper and family killer.

“I haven't! Nor do I want to hold it against him. He deserves a second chance, my child deserves his appa” Jimin raised his voice a little because he didn't like Taehyung bringing up his family's death.

He had recovered!

“I'm sorry Minnie” Taehyung apologized in a soft voice, understanding he crossed a line.

“It's okay Tae. Honestly, I don't want to hurt you but he needs a chance. You know he's never been taught to be normal, that's why he acted like that” Jimin explained and Taehyung nodded his head.

“That doesn't justify his actions Minnie” Taehyung said and Jimin sighed.

“I know it doesn't, but we also can't shun him because of it. Everyone deserves a second chance, despite how fucked up they are. He already showed that he wants to change, he has changed to a large extent” Jimin said and Taehyung sighed defeated.

“Alright, but I'm not letting you go unless it's absolutely confirmed that he's changed” Taehyung said and Jimin nodded with a small smile.

“Thank you Tae” Jimin hugged Taehyung who patted his back soothingly.

“You don't have to thank me Minnie” Tae smiled despite feeling his heart shattering to pieces.

After that Jimin excused himself to make a phone call, which further powdered Taehyung's shattered heart.

'As long as he's happy, I'm happy' Taehyung thought.

______________________________________

Jungkook picked his ringing handphone and answered it groggily. Upon hearing a melodious timid voice greeting him, he became wide awake.

“Baby!” Jungkook exclaimed, utterly ecstatic as every nerve in his body tingled with anticipation and nervousness.

He had fallen asleep exhausted when he had tried staying up waiting for Jimin's call. A huge part of him expected to be rejected despite Jimin's promise.

“So about that date…” Jimin's voice was laced with amusement which had brought a bunny like smile on Jungkook's face.

“I'll pick you up at 8 tonight” Jungkook said and Jimin agreed and wished Jungkook goodnight.

Both of them felt these giddy feelings aka butterflies swarming their stomachs.

It was like agreeing to go on a date with your first ever boyfriend, which was true in their case since none of them had dated anyone before.

______________________________________

7:30 PM, Jimin's apartment:

“I have nothing to wear!” Jimin said exasperated sitting in his boxers, in front of his closet, his clothes littered all around the bedroom.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, licking the spoon clean off of the chocolate ice cream he had scooped out.

Yes, Ki(ng)m Taehyung was nursing his broken heart with ice cream!

“You look good in literally anything Minnie, just pick one!” Taehyung said and Jimin huffed getting up from his spot.

“I'm not the same hot, jaw-dropping Park Jimin anymore! I'm fat now” Jimin pouted as he stole Taehyung's spoon and his ice cream.

Taehyung momentarily cooed but reminded himself that he has to move on.

“One, you're NOT fat! Two, he's literally so obsessed with you that he'll drool thinking you've descended from heaven if you show up wearing a potato sack… although I don't suggest that outfit, he might jump your bones” Taehyung said and shuddered at the end.

He's trying to move on, but it's hard not getting jealous over all this. Jimin being intimate with Jungkook will only break his heart further.

Jimin only huffed and brushed back his pink hair and went to choose any outfit as Taehyung suggested.

After twenty minutes Jimin was all ready. He wore a black sweater with embroidery design on it and black skinny jeans. He applied light make-up and wore dangling earrings and took out the rings Jungkook had given him and put them on. He had taken them off and put them away years ago. Those rings deserved a night out, or maybe he'll start wearing them again. He's sure it'll make Jungkook happy.

(This sweater with black skinny jeans, welcome this sinful Angel from heaven)

Jimin walked out of his bedroom to find Taehyung sitting with Minkook. As Jimin approached them Taehyung nodded and left. They had both agreed that Minkook needs to be told who his real appa is. That way they can't confuse him later on. It was a good thing that he never called Taehyung as appa.

“Kookie-ah!” Jimin cooed ruffling his son's soft black hair. Before it used to twinge his heart with guilt upon seeing his son as Minkook is a carbon copy of Jungkook. He made him feel guilty of keeping their child away from Jungkook. Right now though, he felt proud of himself as he was revealing the truth to his son.

He was going to be a honest parent and papa and finally provide his son with his much needed appa.

“Waahh papa look sho bootiful!” Minkook gasped and commented. (an: the kid ain't a pervert like his appa, he just can't say the word beautiful properly yet).

Jimin giggled making his son giggle too, which produced those heavenly tinkles multiplied by tenfold.

“Thank you Kookie” Jimin kissed his cheek and made him sit on his lap as he himself sat down between all the stationary Minkook had sprawled around the hall. He was colouring with Taehyung.

“You remember Papa's friend who-” Jimin was about to question but the doorbell cut him off. Jimin then got up after telling Minkook to continue colouring. He glanced at the clock while walking and noticed that it was eight o'clock.

Just as expected, Jungkook was at the door as Jimin flung it open.

Jimin's mouth ran dry at the elder’s appearance. Despite being five years since he last saw him, Jungkook looked as handsome as he remembers him to be. If anything that's changed is that he looks more mature now, which has him looking all the more sexy. He was cladded in a ripped black faded jeans and his signature white T-shirt followed by a black leather jacket. To complete his outfit he had worn timberlands.

(Kook's outfit, minus his facemask, glasses and that damn huge bag)

“Huh?” Jimin questioned as he saw a hand waving in front of his face accompanied by Jungkook's confused expression.

“You spaced out for a second there” Jungkook said with a smile, obviously noticing Jimin checking him out not-so-discreetly.

Jungkook was reminded of their first ever meeting, except that time Jimin had even puckered his plump lips unconsciously.

“Oh sorry, come in” Jimin moved aside to let Jungkook in.

“You look beautiful Jimin” Jungkook said entering the doorway and Jimin thanked him.

Jimin then led them into the living room, whilst Jungkook definitely checked out that holy Jibooty at the back. Upon reaching there Minkook looked up at Jungkook, who looked at him with a small smile. He felt his heart warming up which then spread the warmth all over his body. He deducted he must be feeling proud to see his son.

His own son!

That thought made him giddy with happiness.

Jimin kneeled down in front of Minkook who looked at his appa questioningly and Jungkook looked on confused at Jimin's action.

“Kook-ah, you remember Papa's friend from yesterday?” Jimin asked and Minkook looked back up at Jungkook and nodded.

“This is your…” Jimin trailed off and looked up to see Jungkook still standing awkwardly.

Jimin rolled his eyes and pulled at Jungkook's wrist, who buckled momentarily before regaining his posture. He then noticed Jimin's silent command to kneel beside him and obeyed.

“This is your appa” Jimin said and Minkook’s eyes widened comically.

“Thish ish appa?” He whispered looking at Jungkook who broke out in a full smile, which immediately faltered as Minkook got up and waddled away.

He looked towards Jimin who looked equally confused and disappointed. But before both of them could get up to go after their child, Minkook came waddling back in.

“Appa look like cooky!” Minkook commented enthusiastically, practically shoving his pink cooky plushy in Jungkook's face.

Jimin looked back and forth between Jungkook and the plushy and broke out into laughter because his son was indeed right.

Upon hearing Jimin laugh, Minkook too started laughing and Jungkook broke out into a bunny grin.

“Why you no live with us appa?” Minkook asked in a pout on his lips and glare in his eyes.

Jungkook was Jungshook at his son's question for a moment but quickly recovered.

“I was away on business” he answered and his son gave a confused expression, looking exactly like him when he does that.

“On work, appa was away for work” Jimin cleared his son's confusion, knowing well that he doesn't understand the word business yet.

The reason is a big fat lie anyways!

Minkook blinked several times, clearly contemplating whether or not to forgive or accept Jungkook. He obviously wouldn't doubt it if his papa said this man is his appa. He trusts his papa very much.

After a few more minutes Minkook made up his mind.

“Now you shtay with ussh appa” he said, climbing on Jungkook's thighs to hug him.

Jimin's heart melted as Minkook accepted his appa, whilst Jungkook was frozen.

Slowly his frozen state thawed as he felt his son's warm hug, which calmed him down significantly. He's never felt such tranquility in years. Jungkook then hugged him back and rubbed his back.

“I will Minkook-ah, appa will stay with you” Jungkook said, a tear slipping down without his notice. He then pulled back and wiped it, which didn't go unnoticed by his family.

“Don cry appa!” Minkook cooed wiping Jungkook's other cheek.

“I won't baby” Jungkook smiled at him, genuinely happy to be accepted.

“We should go” Jimin said and Jungkook nodded his head.

“You going papa?” Minkook questioned and Jimin told him he'll be back later on.

Minkook asked to tag along but Jimin refused despite Jungkook's approval. He still couldn't keep their child in Jungkook's presence without making sure Jungkook is stable enough.

______________________________________

“You know I actually hate it when you blindfold me” Jimin muttered as Jungkook lead him someplace he doesn't know of.

At first Jimin had refused to be blindfolded but relented when Jungkook did a rare and cringy aegyo. He was praying he doesn't see anyone dying.

“Have a little faith in me baby” Jungkook said and Jimin sighed.

After few more minutes and Jimin almost tripping on air Jungkook made him come to a halt. He then took off his blindfold and Jimin adjusted to the dim light.

“Woooww” Jimin trailed off upon seeing a beautiful table set up with some alcohol and glasses which was under a canopy of white and purple transparent cloth. He looked around and noticed they're in a garden which was empty, except for a small van parked at the side, which he assumed Jungkook had something to do with. He also noticed that the whole place was littered with rose petals all over the green grass.

“Khajja” Jungkook said and lead Jimin towards the table and pulled out the chair for Jimin and seated himself right after.

“Thank you Jungkook, this is beautiful” Jimin thanked him for his efforts for their date.

“I didn't actually do everything myself so there's no need to thank me. I just planned it” Jungkook spoke sincerely.

“It's the thought that counts” Jimin said and Jungkook smiled whilst popping off the rose champagne. He then poured themselves a generous amount. Quickly after Jimin noticed few men coming out of the van with food which they served them. All the dishes were Jimin’s favourite.

It's safe to say Jimin was impressed.

After they finished eating silently they were served with dessert.

“So …” Jimin trailed off cutting into his chocolate lava cupcake.

“So?” Jungkook questioned, actually shoving the whole cupcake in his mouth right after. Jimin tried his hardest to not laugh.

“This is a date, shouldn't we ask each other some questions?” Jimin said and Jungkook swallowed his cupcake and sighed.

“I've never done this before so I don't know how this goes” he said and Jimin broke into a smile.

“What's your favourite colour?” He asked and Jungkook looked at him as if he's asked the most dumbest thing ever.

“Red” he answered. (an: I know ya boi loves yellow but shush let's pretend here).

“Yours?” He asked, not being able to come up with anything else.

“Blue” Jimin answered and he nodded, thinking of buying something in blue for Jimin.

“What hobby do you have besides... bloodshed?” Jimin asked, totally testing if Jungkook breaks or no.

“I'm good at art and singing, at least that's what they said in school” he answered after clutching his jaws. He knew Jimin was actually testing him. He wasn't going to falter now that he's got a chance to set it all right.

“That's nice” Jimin said and Jungkook nodded.

“I'd ask your hobby but I already know you love to dance” Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.

Funnily enough, Jungkook knew much more about Jimin.

“How's the teaching going?” He asked, genuinely interested.

Jimin's eyed him confusedly.

“You're teaching children dancing at your own studio, how's that going?” He asked and Jimin glared at him.

“So you've not stopped stalking?” He questioned disappointed.

“No, I didn't stalk you baby, it was on your biodata which I had taken out” Jungkook said softly.

“Also I'm glad how you could only pretend to marry that kid. It felt good to see 'Jeon Jimin’ on all your original documents, except that stupid kid's biodata at his work” Jungkook glared at the end.

“Yeah because someone refused to divorce me” Jimin rolled his eyes.

“And someone lied to me to get away” Jungkook countered.

“This isn't going anywhere” Jimin sighed defeated.

After thinking of something to break the tension between them, Jimin found the perfect thing.

“Minkook is good at art too” he said proudly and Jungkook actually smiled at that.

“I'm glad” he said.

“I'm proud of you Jimin, you did great despite me trying to kill you both” Jungkook said with a sad smile.

“Thank you. And you didn't know, I don't want to hold it against you” Jimin said, placing his hand over Jungkook’s on the table.

“Thank you baby” Jungkook thanked him and raised his hand and kissed Jimin's paw placed on his.

“He turned out great anyways. He's strong, smart for his age and absolutely sweet. I love him immensely” Jimin said smiling his crescent eye smile.

“I love him too. I love our child and you too Jeon Jimin” Jungkook declared, making Jimin's cheeks match his pink hair.

After that they strolled around in the empty park under the blanket of stars twinkling above them, occasionally asking each other a few questions.

Jimin got to know that Hoseok and Yoongi got married three years ago. His brother in law Jin gave birth to a beautiful daughter shortly after he left. Jungshin also married a guy almost a decade younger than him. Jimin laughed a lot upon hearing the drastic changes in his father in law’s behaviour.

Hearing about everyone back in Korea made him wanting to leave soon and go back where he belongs, right next to his husband.

“I'm glad you're wearing these again” Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's paws, right over his engagement and wedding ring. He had drove Jimin back to Jimin's apartment and now was saying goodnight to him.

It was quite late so he knew his son must be fast asleep, otherwise he'd come out and make him stay the night. Which would be taking things way too fast.

“I actually like them” Jimin said and Jungkook gave a bunny smile, proud of himself to choose those rings.

“How about another date in a few days?” Jungkook asked.

“Sure” Jimin answered, feeling butterflies floating in his tummy.

It was ridiculous to feel as such but he was feeling it anyways.

“Goodnight Mr. Jeon, it was a fun date” Jungkook said cockily.

“Likewise Mr. Jeon” Jimin giggled upon realizing the whole ridiculousness of their situation.

Here they were, legally married husbands, returning from their supposedly first date and planning another one while their son was fast asleep inside the apartment.

Totally normal!

Jungkook then leaned down and kissed Jimin's plump lips in a searing kiss, tasting every nook and cranny of his angelic husband's addictive mouth. Jimin was left gasping and had practically turned into a tomato when Jungkook let go of him. He then pecked his lips and forehead and left with a promise of staying in touch through phonecalls until their date.

Jungkook had also informed that he'll stay here in India until Jimin decides to go back with him.

Jimin closed the door as Jungkook left and squealed out loud at the assault of numerous feelings at once.

“This somehow feels right” he muttered smiling to himself.

______________________________________

AN:

Extremely sorry for the lateness.

Tell me if any of this made sense!

Happy Rakshabandhan to my Indian fam. Tell me what gifts y'all received. I gotta lotta cash 🌚

Thank you for reading my cupcakes ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 80.9K 171
*Wrote this when I was 14, you've been warned*. --------- People would say that the two of them had been in love for 900 years. They just didn't know...
12.8K 1.5K 23
"Oh? Where do you come from?" The rockstar furrows his eyebrows and looks thoughtfully at the stars once more, as if trying to remember what happened...
62.3K 1.8K 80
TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Lệ Vα»₯. Edit: Ruby. Beta: chobchobchob. Thể loαΊ‘i: NguyΓͺn Sang, NgΓ΄n TΓ¬nh, Ngọt Sủng, Hiện Đẑi, HΓ i HΖ°α»›c, TΓ¬nh CαΊ£m, HΓ o MΓ΄n ThαΊΏ Gia, Kim BΓ i...
595K 28.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...