A Miraculous Year at Hogwarts...

By orphan_account111

[Abandoned, if you would like to continue it, go ahead] Love square?✔️ Other ships?✔️ Hawkmoth?✔️ Hogwarts?✔️... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Uh oh
Chapter 30
2 years later... i return

Chapter 3

1.8K 46 53
By orphan_account111

Marinette watched as the cute boy left the compartment. Alya turned to her in shock.

   "Girl! That was Adrien Agreste! He was sitting with Chloe Bourgeois! Rose was just telling me how she called them muggleborn scum." She said. Marinette recognized Chloe's name. Her father was the minister of magic after all. But who was Adrien?

   "I know who Chloe is but who's Adrien Agreste? He seemed really nice." Marinette asked.

   "He's not nice. None of them are." Alya replied sitting back down.

"You didn't answer my question. How do you know he's not nice?" Marinette persisted. She sat down as well.

"Adrien Agreste is a famous wizard model. He comes from the Agreste family, one of the pure blood, everyone is a Slytherin families. Like Chloe's. His father is a rich fashion designer in both the wizard and muggle worlds. That's how I know he's not nice." Alya explained. Her mom stayed in the wizard world and had her husband there too. Therefore she knew much more about the wizard news. Marinette understood what she meant. Chloe is cruel but he seemed really sweet out in the hallway. And cute. She couldn't get his eyes out of her mind. The way he stared at her. She felt his eyes piercing her's. And his smile-

"Marinette! Are you listening?" Alya asked. She noticed her friend zoning out of the conversation.

"Yeah I'm fine. What were we talking about?"

"We're talking about when the trolley witch is coming! I really want a chocolate frog. Those are the best." Alya exclaimed.

"No way. Jelly Slugs are the candy to beat." Marinette said.

"Bertie Botts every flavor jelly beans are the best. That's that." Juleka yelled. They all stared at her. 'She spoke' Marinette thought.

"What about you Rose?" Alya asked. They all turned to her.

"I don't know. I've never really had wizard candy." Rose said. The girls gasped.

"You poor thing. When the trolley witch comes, you'll try a jelly slug, jelly beans, and a chocolate frog and then decide which is the best." Alya said. Marinette patted her shoulder. Before Marinette knew what she was saying she stood up and said.

"I'll go check to see where she is." And walked out the door. Why she did that, she wasn't sure. 'Did I want to see him again?' She asked herself. As she walked down the hallway she didn't see anyone in sight. While she was turning around she heard a shrill voice.

"Ohhhh Maritrash!" The irritating voice sang. Marinette winced.

"Hello Chloe." She said dully. She and Chloe were in wizard daycare together. They have never liked each other. Then she didn't see her again until she went to get fitted for her robes when Chloe walked in. Let's just say Marinette's Mom hopes she won't grow anymore after what happened in there.

"I didn't realize they let traitors on this bus." Chloe said. "Sabrina look who it is. It's Maritrash!" Sabrina popped out of the compartment and stood there silently.

"I didn't realize they let sq-" Marinette started before Chloe interrupted.

"You know what. Let's do this another time. It's almost time to change into our robes Sabrina." Chloe said quickly. Marinette smiled knowing she won. She was walking away when she heard her nemesis yell "Adrikins! Sabrina and I need to get changed. Get out!" Marinette stopped in her tracks her heart racing. Let's see if he really is mean. She saw Adrien leave the compartment as the girls went inside. She had to walk past him to get to her compartment.

"Excuse me." She said politely. He stepped aside for her. "Also I'm sorry for the way my friend yelled at you."

"It's fine I deserved it. I should of said something when Chloe first yelled at her. Marinette turned around to look at him. He was starring at the floor.

"You don't seem like someone who's friends with Chloe."

"How is someone who's friends with Chloe acts?"

"Like her lackey. Maybe slave."

"You mean Sabrina." He chuckled. "It's a forced friendship." He looked up at her bluebell eyes. He forced himself to look back down.

"Gotcha." She had no clue what he meant.

"Are you a first year also?"

"Yeah." Marinette started to walk away. When she reached her compartment she went inside to get her robes on. She didn't realize he had one more question.

"What's your name?" No reply. When he looked up she was gone. Just like that.

                      • • •

   The trolley witch came while Marinette was gone. As the girls at the their candy Alya turned to Marinette and said. "What took you so long Mari?" Marinette didn't want to tell her about Adrien so she decided to talk about Chloe.

   "Chloe saw me. She called me Maritrash. Again." Marinette said. Alya turned red.

   "I will beat her ass with a stick." Alya said calmly standing up. The girls gasped. "What?"

   "Alya you shouldn't say that word!" Rose said about to fall over in shock. Alya laughed and sat down. "What did you do Marinette?" Rose asked.

   "I'm almost yelled the truth. Then she backed down because she got scared. So I won." Marinette replied fist pumping the air.

   "What's the truth?" Juleka asked. All the girls nodded in agreement. Marinette didn't want to tell anyone unnecessarily.

   "I can't say. I'll lose the blackmail on it." That ended the conversation. Rose stood up after a moment of silence.

   "I've decided that.... Chocolate frogs are my favorite!" Rose said happily. Juleka and Alya groaned as Marinette high-fived her. The girl started to change into their robes as the train slowed down. They have arrived at Hogwarts.

                       • • •

The four girls sat together on the boats that a 1/2 giant, Hagrid, was on. The fog was very eerie. Rose felt uneasy so Juleka put her hand on her shoulder to comfort her. As the fog cleared the castle of Hogwarts came into view. Marinette felt anxiety come over her. Beyond those doors is where she'll be sorted. Forever. That sounded terrifying.

The girls exited the boat together in a hurry to get to the sorting. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Adrien walking next to Chloe. She smiled at him and he waved back. She continued with the girls until a teacher made them stop at the doors of the grand hall. You can feel everyone around you bouncing nervously.

"Hello everyone. My name is Professor Bustier and I am the charms teacher here at Hogwarts school for magic and wizardry. Beyond these doors lies the great hall where you shall be sorted. When your name is called sit on the stool and the sorting hat will announce what house you're in. Then you will walk over to the table and sit with your house. After the feast is over go to your house prefects. They will be waiting at the doors yelling 'first years'. They will show you how to get to your common room. Everyone understand." She explained. Everyone nodded silently. "Open the doors!" As she said that the great hall opened up and Marinette saw it all. The gryffindors to Slytherins. Everyone. She felt a pit in her stomach. She stayed close to Alya in the chaos. They lost Rose and Juleka along the way. Marinette held onto Alya's arm from the fear of losing her too. She saw Chloe doing the same to Adrien except he looked miserable.

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

Everyone clapped except for Marinette. She was too nervous. She looked around the room. She had a feeling who was first.

"Adrien Agreste!" The hat yelled. He slowly walked up to the hat and sat down. We made eye contact and I smiled at him.

"GRYFFINDOR!"

1468 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 462 14
Some Marichat Stuff. Enjoy!
1.2K 58 11
After a new hawkmoth has taken over Paris , Marinette struggles handling her position as guardian alone . Adrien struggles with the trauma left behin...
20.1K 332 13
-The cover art is mine.- WILL ONLY BE THE LOVE SQUARE (with tiny side ships) (Mostly Adrienette) Anything to do with the ever-so-famous couple, whet...
130K 3.8K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...