I got Adopted by One Directio...

By abbbbbyyyyy__

|||||SEQUEL TO "I got Kidnapped by One Direction?"||||| When Abigail ran away from One Direction, she stayed... More

I got Adopted by One Direction? (Sequel to IGKB1D)
Prologue
Chapter 1 The Last Page
Chapter 2 Adopting Abby
Chapter 3 Arriving at the house
Chapter 4 They miss me, and miss them
Chapter 5 Up All Night
Chapter 6 Snowball Fight
Chapter 7 Bad Memories
Chapter 8 You're safe now
Chapter 9 Friends
Chapter 10 Without Permission
Chapter 11 Snowball Fight II
Chapter 12 Decisions
Chapter 13 Friends or College?
Chapter 14 I Knew It
Chapter 15 I Love You
Chapter 16 I Wish
Chapter 17 This Is It
Chapter 18 What Is It?
Chapter 19 I'm Yours
Chapter 20 We Will Always Be Together
Chapter 21 College
Chapter 22 Voice Mail
Chapter 23 Sunshine
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Hope
Chapter 27 The Letter
Chapter 28 Welcome Back To England
Chapter 29 It's About Time
Chapter 30 The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
Chapter 31 Wake Up
Chapter 32 To Sunshine
Chapter 33 Love Boo Bear
Chapter 34 You're Here
Chapter 35 Fireproof
Epilogue-The Story Of My Life
Author's Note
Special announcment!

Chapter 26 I'm Sorry

2.8K 80 54
By abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 26 I'm Sorry

Abigail/Abby's POV

*A few months later*

It was finally the holidays and we could all go back home to see our families. College was really hard, but you know, you get use to it. I made lots of new friends throughout the way and had some dramas but got along at the end. Except just one. Just one drama that I want to just completely stop. Just one drama that I cannot stop thinking about. Just one drama that I want to get along again.

Louis.

No matter how much I want to forgive him, hug him, talk to him, call him, text him, look at him, I can't. I just can't. Why? Because I'm too scared. I'm too anxious. I'm too shy. I'm too nervous. I hate it.

We haven't talked since the Skype call, except when Niall or the other lads called me and forced both of us to talk to each other. All we do is just say 'Hi' then he asks 'How are you?' I say 'Good' even though I'm not and that's it. End of conversation. The boys know what's happening to the both of us and they're trying everything to make us friends again. Even I'm trying, but it's not working. Nothing's working. But I think I know the solution to it.

Talking to each other face to face.

Problem? He's on tour, while I'm not busy. I'm in college when he's not busy.

I'm outside now, waiting to get picked up by...I actually don't know who. My mum just texted me that I'm going to get picked up at 2:30pm. I was about to text who was going to pick me up, but my phone died, even though it was 20%. I think I need a new phone.

I then saw a familiar white car come and stopped right in front of me.

"Hello love!" Niall said as the window rolled down and took he ray bands off.

"Niall!?" I said in shock.

"How are you?" he asked as he got out of the car.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much." I said as I immediately gave him a hug.

"I missed you too princess."

"How long has it been? Since we saw each other?" He asked as we broke the hug.

"I don't know. 7 months?"

"Yeah, that's right. 7 months. Wow, it's been too long. C'mon, let's go. I have to show you something." Niall grinned.

"Okay?" I said as I picked up my bags then Niall snatched it off me.

"I'll do it, don't worry." he smiled as he placed the bags in the booth.

"Thanks." I said and got in the passenger seat.

"So, how was school?" He asked as he started the engine.

"Oh, you don't want to know. It's really stressing. You're lucky you started your career early." I told him.

"I'm irish. Of course I'm lucky." he grinned. He did not change at all.

"I'm glad you picked me up instead of mum or dad." I said and he laughed.

"Shut up, it's true. Don't tell them that though."

"You haven't changed at all. It's good you're posting YouTube videos again."

"Yeah." I said.

"I'm really proud of you Abby." Niall smiled.

"I'm proud of you too."

*****

"Abby."

"Go away." I groaned.

"Wake up. We're here."

I opened eyes and see the familiar 2 story house.

"Already? It felt like I only slept for 5 minutes." I said as I took my seat belt off and stretched.

"You slept for about 15 minutes." He said getting our of the car.

"Same thing." I said as I opened the door.

"Whatever. C'mon. I got something to show you." He grinned.

I grabbed my back pack and he grabbed my rolling bag. We walked up the door and he pulled out the keys from his pocket.

"Is mum and dad here?" I asked.

"Yup."

Then why the hell is he opening the door when he can just knock?

"So you and the others have how many days off?"

"2 weeks." He answered.

"Okay, that's good." They're probably spending their time with their family by now.

"Here we go." he said as he turned the door knob.

"About time." I rolled my eyes as I entered inside.

"Why's it so da-"

"SURPRISE!"

Surprise party. Dammit. I should've known.

The lights then turned on and I saw my mum, dad, Greg, Denise, Theo, Harry, Liam, Zayn and...

Yeah. You know who.

"Aw, thanks everyone." I grinned as I placed my bag down.

"How are you? We've missed you so so much." My mum smiled as she gave me a big hug.

"Tired, but excited and happy." I said as I hugged her back.

"Niall thought of planning something so we threw a little surprise party for you." dad told me.

"Aw, that's so sweet! Thanks Niall." I grinned as I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Aw, that's adorable. Wait, let me get my phone out."

"No!" Niall and I both yelled as we quickly broke away from the hug.

"I was so close." Liam said as he did a cute sad face.

"You've grown a lot, haven't you?" Harry said as he ruffles my hair.

"No." I mumbled as I started to fix my hair.

"How was college?" Zayn asked.

"Okay, I guess." I shrugged.

"You got some presents by the way. They're in the living room." Niall said as we all started walking there. I tried to avoid eye contact with Louis as much as possible. And I'm guessing he is as well.

"You didn't have to get me gifts. I don't see the point of it, but thanks anyway." I smiled as I saw bright, gift wrapping boxes on the couch.

"Open our one first! It's from all of us." Harry grinned as he grabbed a big card and present bag.

"Thank you." I smiled as I sat down and opened up the card.

Dear Abby,
Welcome back home! We missed you a lot during our tour but we're all here now :) Hope you enjoyed college and we hope you missed us too. We're always here for you Abby, so if you need any help, just ask us. We're all glad you're here and that we reunited! Hope you have a great time with all of us during your break :)

Lots of love,
Harry, Liam, Zayn, Niall & Louis xx

"Aww! Thank you! You're too sweet." I smiled as I closed the card.

"Open it! Open it!" Niall yelled excitedly.

I gently pulled open the gift bag and sticked my hand inside. I felt a large box which seemed fragile.

"I'm scared to look at it now." I said.

"Just pick it up idiot." Harry said and I rolled my eyes.

I picked up the unusual box and read the lid.

"I hate you so much. Get lost and put this back in the store." I said.

"We know you always wanted one." Harry said.

Good point.

"And it's for your YouTube videos so it's better quality." Liam said.

Good point as well.

I looked at the box again. It was the Canon camera I always wanted.

"Thank you so much. You shouldn't have bought it anyway. It costs too much." I said as I carefully placed it beside me.

"That's alright Abby. Anything for you." Liam said.

"Right Louis?" Liam whispered to him.

"Yep." He nodded.

*****

I opened up all the rest of the other gifts I got. I got a Polaroid from Greg, Denise and Theo, then a pair of Doc Martens from my parents. It's not even my birthday, I don't know why they did this party and bought me gifts. I hate being spoiled.

Right now, we're in Niall's room and I'm watching the lads playing FIFA. They asked me if I wanted to play, but I said no, since I didn't want to embarrass myself play.

"C'mon Abby, we won't laugh or anything. Please? Just one go." Niall begged me as he tried to give me the controller but I didn't take it.

"No-"

"Too late!" my eyes widened as he placed it on my lap.

"No! I don't want it!" I yelled. I grabbed the controller and try to give it back to Niall.

"Niall, I don't want to play!"

"Just one game and that's it. I promise."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor.

"And who should be player 2?" Zayn asked.

"Um, Louis! Here you go!" Liam said then stuffed the controller into Louis' hands.

Liam, I'm so going to kill you.

"What?" he said confusingly.

"C'mon! You love FIFA right?" Harry questioned.

"No." He lied.

"Zayn, you can play." Louis said as he stood up to go over to him.

"No thanks." He said and Louis groaned.

"Niall?" he shook his head and took a bite of his chocolate.

"Harr- nope, not even going to ask. Liam- hey! Get your feet off my seat!" he said as he tried to push Liam's feet off the the seat, but Liam pushed him to the ground right next to me instead. I quickly shifted to the side a bit so there was a gap between us.

"Start!" Niall yelled as he pressed a button on my controller.

"Wait, what?" I questioned. What the hell is going on?

I pressed a random button in the controller, which caused the game to pause.

"Oh, sorry." I blushed as I went back to the game. I'm doing so well.

"How the hell do you play this?" I mumbled.

"Uh, here. I'll show you." I heard Louis' voice say.

"Huh? Oh, um. Okay." I said awkwardly as I looked up at him but quickly looked down again. He then paused the game and moved a bit closer to me. I could feel all eyes on us. This is the first time in approximately 7 months that we're communicating without anyone forcing us to.

"Okay, your a defender, so um, you use this to move." He placed my thumb on the on the left stick. I swear, I felt a tingly feeling when our fingers met. It's like our fingers reunited.

"This is to switch players." He said as he placed my other thumb on the right stick.

"This one to sprint and the other side on your left is to jockey."

"Okay." I said.

"And those are for tactics." he explained as he pointed to directional pad.

"Yellow button to charge goalkeeper out or to drop ball. Red button to tackle. Green button to short pass and the blue button is sliding tackle. You get it?" He questioned.

"Um, kind of." I said softly.

"I'll go easy on you." He said and he un paused the game.

"Oh god. I can't do this." I said as I started moving my player.

"Don't worry. You'll get use to it after a while."

*****

"OHH!" They all yelled as I nearly got the ball to the goal.

"You were so close! C'mon Lou, give her a chance!" Harry said.

"You said you'll go easy on her!"

"Only in the beginning."

"Could've told me before." I mumbled.

My fingers were going crazy on the controls. It felt like they were on fire.

"GO! GO! GO! GET THE BALL OFF HIM!" Liam yelled.

"Shh! Shut up!" I said. I ran to the player with the ball in Louis' team.

"KICK IT!"

I kicked the ball off the player and ran to the other side of the field.

"YES!"

"Oh my god, I'm going to die."

"Keep going!"

"When do I kick it!?" I yelled. This game is too stressing. I don't like it. But it's really addicting.

"Abby! You got-"

"Not now mum!" I said.

"You got mail-"

"Okay, just leave it on the table." I told her and she placed it in the table in front of me.

"Wait! Mum, move! I'm going to lose!"

"You and your video games." mum said and I can tell she rolled her eyes.

"Now! Kick it now!" I heard Niall yelled.

I kicked the ball and it went past the goal keeper and into the goal.

"YES!" We all screamed.

"You did it! You're a natural!" Niall said as he patted my back.

"Good job Abby! That was a good game!" Harry grinned.

"I let her win in purpose I swear." Louis said.

"Yeah of course you did." I said.

"What's the mail that you got?" Liam asked as he picked it up.

"Probably about college. I don't care. I'll open it later." I said as I lied down on my back on the carpet.

"Wait, but this writing looks really familiar. I don't think it's from your school." He said.

"Well, whatever it is, school or not, I don't care what's in it." I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey, it looks like Simon's writing." I stopped typing in my phone.

"Wait, what- ow!" I took the phone out of my face and everyone started laughing. Note to self: Never use your phone while your lying on your back. Or else it will slip out of you hands and hit your face. Most likely the nose. (A/N surprisingly this has not happened to me. Yet.)

"Are you okay?" Louis asked while still laughing.

"Yeah, I'm okay. But, I think I got a bruise." I said.

"Oh wait, false alarm." I said. I then felt something about to come out.

"Shit." I whispered yelled as I ran out of the room to go to the bathroom.

Of course, my nose had to bleed. Perfect timing. And I still don't get to see what that letter was.

"Abby? Are you okay? What happened?" Niall asked panicking.

"My nose is bleeding." I said awkwardly since I had a tissue on my nose.

"Oh, okay. Do you need help?"

"No, it's fine." I said as I opened the door.

"I'll get you a tissue box. Just wait." He said as he left.

"Hey, you okay? Ohh, that's why you went to the toilet." Louis said as he came up to me.

"Yeah." I said.

"You need to sit. Uh, where's your room?" He asked.

"It's- wait, I'll show you." I then walked to the last room on the right.

"Here, I'll open it." Louis said as he went I front of me and tuned the door knob.

"Thanks." I said as I sat down on my bed.

"No worries." he half smiled.

"Ab- Oh, there you are. I got your tissues." Niall said as he placed it next to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Ooh, is Louis your doctor?" Niall smirked.

"Get lost!" I yelled as I threw my used tissue at him and quickly grabbed a new one.

"Okay! Okay! I'm going!" He said as he ran off.

I walked over to the tissue I threw at Niall and threw it in the bin.

"Keep your head up. It'll make the bleeding stop more quickly." he explained.

"Okay." I said as I looked up.

"Are you really like a doctor?" I asked and he laughed.

"No." he answered.

"Then how do you know all of this?"

"I have 6 younger siblings. I've had experience before." He said.

"Good point." I nodded.

"Okay, I think it should be fine now." Louis said. I put my head down and took the tissue off my nose.

"Oh wow, it stopped bleeding. Thanks Lou." I smiled then threw the tissue away.

"No worries." he said.

"Okay, let's go back now-"

"Wait, I need to tell you something." he said as he grabbed my arm. I knew this was coming.

"Um, okay." I said nervously. I closed the door and went back to sitting on my bed.

It was silent. I think he was too nervous as well, so I decided to start off.

"I'm sorry." We both said at the same time. Well, that was awkward. Why the hell is he saying sorry anyway? It was clearly my fault.

"Um, you go first." He said.

"Okay. I-I'm sorry Lou. For everything. But mostly getting mad at you. I know I should not have done it. I'll stay away from Jayden-"

"No, you can still hang out with him."

"What?" I questioned.

"You can still be friends with Jayden." he said.

"A-are you sure?"

"Very."

"Oh my god. Thank you so much." I said and immediately hugged him. I miss being in his arms.

"Anything for you." He said.

"So, um, what were you going to say?" I asked as I broke the hug.

"I already said it. You can be friends with Jayden." he half smiled.

"Oh, and 1 more thing."

"What?" I asked.

"Can we start all over? Again?"

I smiled.

"Hi, I'm Abby."

"Hello, I'm Louis and I still love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~

Note: the part when Louis was showing Abby how to play on the controller, I am not sure if it is true. I just did what Google told me. And the part when Louis was helping with Abby's bleeding nose, I wasn't sure as well if that's true, if u keep your head up to make the bleeding stop. I think it is though. I don't know. I didn't use google. woops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
118K 1.9K 36
[COMPLETED] and still in the process of editing :) Chloe, that was her name. Just Chloe nothing else, she was an Orphan she didn't know where her pa...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...
5.9K 122 31
Ariana was an orphan an had lived in an orphanage seance she was seven and abused. What will happen when Niall Horan's family adopts her an she deve...