naruto seven minutes in heave...

By AaliyahMarshmellow

Your put in a closet and a boy comes in and dose what ever he wants with you for seven minutes straight. More

first pick shikamaru
kiba gets wild
lets play yes Sasuke
loving lee
naughty neji
more love from Naruto
im sorry
gentle Gaara
shino's lovebug
gentle Gaara (part two)
Author's notes
introduction (part two)
Authors notes
itachi
Author's note
authors note

Introduction

21.2K 157 21
By AaliyahMarshmellow

(Hello pretty's this is my first anything x reader and this will be sexual pre-warning. Hope you like it.)
(Y/N = your name)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     So you and your best friend Sakura were non-stop talking about the party you guys were having for the last day of school. Everyone was invited and you were all staying at your place for the party and maybe sleepover. Time passed by quickly and now people were showing up for the party. The room filled with noises and you had to yell to get everyone's attention,"EVERYONE WE ARE GOING TO PLAY A GAME". The room fell quiet as everyone stared at you. "We will start off tonight's party with a game of seven minutes in heaven", Sakura said as she got an empty beer bottle. "Ok everyone get in a circle so we can spin to see who gose first", you said as you sat on the floor. Everyone sat and Sakura spined the bottle. When it stopped it landed on you. You smiled and found Sakura tieing a blind fold around your eyes. "Ok now that you can't see I'll help you to the closet", Sakura said as she led you into the closet. She shut the door and you sat and waited for the someone to come in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This is the introduction so the rest will be who gose in with you. Let's hope your dream boy is in it.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
125K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...