Stucky One Shots

By Mamuah10

Stucky one-shots! They'll be happy, angsty, angry, or all of the above! I hope you enjoy! Also, feel free to... More

Author Intro!
The Look
Affection
The Truth on the New Kid Pt. 1
The Truth on the New Kid pt. 2
Hello
Inner Demons
Hello Again
Happy Birthday
Laser Tag
Your Gay is Showing pt.1
Your Gay is Showing Pt. 2
Your Gay is Showing pt.3
SHOUTOUT
Prompts!
Happiest Place On Earth
Admit it
Stop Doing That
Hello. Explanation Time...
October Shoutout & Thank You
Nurse
Halloween Party
Nov. Shoutout and Other News
Liars to Lovers pt.1
Food fight
Liars to Lovers pt.2
Admit It pt. 2
Sunshine
Mistletoe
Best Present
Dec. Shoutout
Writers Block pt. 1
Tag and explanation
Writer's Block pt.2
Not Your Classic F-Boy
Late Jan. Shoutout
Promise
Wanting This
Cupid pt.1
Cupid pt.2
Cupid pt.3
Anniversary
Escaping Marriage
One Last Moment pt.1
One Last Moment pt.2
How it Begins is How it Ends
Prompts 2
Ready to Leave
Scared to Eat
Mannequins Don't Smile
I Thought It Was Bromance
My Little Bird
Thank the Janitor
Back Again
When I'm peaceful
She's Right
Count Your Sheep

My Favorite Office Chair

1K 20 18
By Mamuah10

A/N: This is base of the tenth otp question. 

~~~

I've never been so bored in my life. Mr.Stark was on vacation for a week and I was his secretary. He had a replacement in though. His name is Clint, but the problem is he doesn't give a damn about work.  Normally I would be doing paperwork and calling clients but Clint told me to postpone all appointments until Mr.Stark was back. I can't believe I actually want to work. 

Well, that's a first.

I do like my job sure, but who would ever actually beg for something to happen so I have to fill out an outline form. Can't Mr.Stark return. I'm dying inside.

SQUUUEEEAAAKKK

I tilt my head back against my chair. I shared an office with Barnes who seems to enjoy annoying me. That day he has been squeaking in his stupid chair carefree. I turn to look at him. The growing smirk on him tells me he did it on purpose. I internally groan and turn around. 

SSSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK

"CAN YOU NOT?" I snit

"Stop what?" he asked. Again he had a smirk on his face.

"You know what I mean."

"Obviously not or I wouldn't have asked." His smirk grown wider 

"Fine," I say rubbing the bridge of my nose, "can you stop squeaking your f**cking chair."

"Language mister! You know you shouldn't talk at work like that."

"I'm taking my break now," I say as I can no longer stand Barnes' annoyance.

"Bring me back a coffee. I'm tired!" he yells to me on the way out

I'm no longer dying on just the inside.

~~~ Time skip till after Steve's relaxing break ~~~

I walk back into the office with a little bit of regret for coming back. I set Barnes' coffee on his desk. Man is this going to be a long day. 

"I'm surprised you returned," he mumbled to himself as I went to sit back at my station. 

"Me too," I respond even though he probably didn't mean to say it out loud, "and your coffee has a little cream and sugar since I don't know what you like." We sit in silence for a few minutes before Barnes pipes up.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

I scoff "I don't hate you, I hate the things you do because they're annoying. But I don't hate you."

"That's remarkable," he says with a small chuckle 

"It's true. You just annoy the absolute crap out of me."

"I call that annoyance fun. You're just boring."

"I'm not boring!" I exclaim

"Well then let me take you out, Rogers."

"Wait... what?"

"We can go have a few drinks, dance to crap music and have fun." 

I want to prove to Barnes that I'm not boring so I agree. I work too hard I deserve to go out because I am fun.

~~~ After Work At Home ~~~

I share an apartment with my friend Natasha. She was usually still at work when I got home but today she wasn't. I say hello and walk to my bedroom and then to my closet. I stare blankly at my horrible wardrobe. I grumble in frustration and out of the corner of my eye I see Natasha in my doorway.

"I need help," I say sounding ashamed

"Always. Now, who is it this time?" she asks squirming her eyebrows

"No one. I'm just hanging out with a dude from work." I say biting my lower lip

"You're nervous though so this is obviously a date." 

"I don't know why I even agreed to HANGING OUT. He annoys me so much." 

"It's because you like him," she taunts.

"Well, I don't hate him"

"So you really like him!" She squeals. 

"NOOO"

"But you do!"

"Stoooooppppp"

"You so like him!"

"No. I. Don't."

"HA! That means you love him!"

"No, I don't. For f**k's sake, Nat can you just please help me pick out an outfit." I say totally done with her bull.

"Fine, but it won't be easy your clothes are pretty boring."

"Why does everyone think I'm boring," I screech

"Sorry hon, that's just you."

"Whatever"

~~~ Time Skip Through Steves Boring Wardrobe ~~~

I've never really liked going to bars so it felt weird going to one for fun. Barnes decide that we'd meet in Deo's Bar downtown. As I walked in I felt self-conscious and crossed my arms. Natasha found as she said, "The best damn outfit you can get out of my stupid closet." It was my favourite pair of black skinny jeans with tears at the knees and a long-sleeved, dark blue, deep  v-neck shirt. 

"Hey, Mr.Boring." Barnes' voice grabs my attention 

"Hi Barnes," I say with much awkwardness because I tried to sound cool.

"Why don't we try a first name basis, Steve?"

"Okay, Bucky."

"You look amazing by the way. Seriously wow," he says with a smile. I bite my lip in embarrassment. 

"You don't look half bad yourself," I respond. He really did. Bucky wore a pair of black skinny jeans like me but with no holes and he had a red sweater with one arm that was grey. Damn, he looked hot. Likes seriously HOT. NOPE! I don't like him. How about we say I didn't think he was hot... even though he was. I really have to stop. We walk up to the bar.

"What's your choice of booze?" he asks. As I said before I don't usually go to bars so I'm not sure what I should say.

"Whiskey is fine." I choose to go with whiskey... great. I go with the one drink I'm not even sure if I like. He nods though and asks the bartender for two whiskeys.

We sit there in silence. This was more comfortable than the last time. Then Bucky comments.

"The girl over there is majorly checking you out." I cautiously look over to the girl he was talking about. She looked around 6' with the heels she was wearing. She also had blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He couldn't ly and say she was bad looking but she wasn't that eye-catching.

"She's alright I guess" is all I say when I turn back

"Are you gay?" Bucky blurts out. "Sorry, that was a little random and up front." I scratch the back of my neck. 

"Actually I'm bi," I respond carefully sacred of his reaction. 

"Cool, well I'm actually gay." As soon as he said that my stomach was in knots. "Wanna dance? I mean I said we'd dance to horrible songs and this sucks." I chuckle at what he said.

"You're so weird, but yes," I respond still laughing. We have a few more drinks and then we get up and hed to the dance floor. 

My hips are surprisingly swaying in time with the crappy music. We've both had waaaayyyy too much to drink. My head was buzzing. We were currently grabbing and clinging on to each other on the floor. He twirls me around and I almost fall but he catches me and brings back up. Our chest touching. He looks at me with a look in his eye. He looked at me with desire. The next thing I know is that we're kissing each other. It was slimy and awkward but I felt like I was on top of the world. The last thing I remember was going back to Bucky's and... well...having sex. That's the only way to put it. We. Had. Sex.

I woke up next to Bucky with a banger of a migraine. In my mind, this was a huge deal, but I didn't know why. Maybe it was because I came to the realization that I really do like Bucky even though he still annoys me. 

~~~ Time skip of a couple days ~~~

I can fell his stare. I've been trying to ignore him since, well you know what since what! It's been a couple days since it happened.

I peeked over. Our eyes locked for a second and then I looked away again. You could hear him sigh. I felt bad for doing this to him I just felt that I had to ignore him. 

"Hey, guys!! Sexy's back!" Mr.Stark shouts as he walks in. He was always full of himself. I smile. I was glad I had work to do and it wouldn't be as awkward between Bucky and me because again we had work to do. 

"Welcome back Mr. Stark!" I say happily

"Can I have my agenda for today Rogers?"

"Of course today you have..." I tell him his agenda I could still feel Bucky's stare. I finish up and he walks out of the room. Again Bucky and I are in silence. This time like the first it is awkward. 

"Did I do something?" Bucky blurts after a while

"No" I reply softly 

"Then why are you so pissed at me?" 

I sigh.

"I'm not mad at you. Can we not talk about this." Bucky walks up and stands beside me.

"What can I do to have another chance." He pleads

"I said it's not you Bucky," I say annoyed

"Then what is it?" 

"It's ME okay. I just don't know right now. So can we stop?" He doesn't look like he's about to leave so I look at him.  

"Are you scared?" he whispers

"Of course not," I say offended

"You are," he says softly leaning down towards me. I can feel his breath on my face. 

"No, I'm not," I say quietly. He moves back to his office chair. 

He looks me dead in the eye and says, "Then prove it." I get up out of my office chair and walk over to him. I move in really close so our breath heats each other's faces.
I lean in and kiss him softly. He smiles into the kiss which makes me have butterflies in my stomach. It was a long passionate kiss. When he finally pulls away I frown a little. He notices and we start kissing again. We stop and I sit on his lap.

"I'm starting to think this is my new favourite office chair!" I say cheerfully.

"Even when it does this?" He says with a smirk.

SQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK

A/N: It may be 10:30 at night but I wanted to get another shot up for not being able to post tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed, and dont forget to vote and comment!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 10 10
#Marvel One-Shots Lots of Marvel one shots requests open I don't agree with some ships, and I don't write lots of straight stuff. Most of this is go...
1.9K 16 13
Bucky/Marvel One shots! Alot of these are gonna be AU based, but mainly MCU accurate! Any suggestions or anything you wanna see, please let me know...
1.3M 20K 49
A few one shots and short stories of SteveXBucky (: Stucky!!! Cover art credits: Found on tumblr o.O
16.9K 230 19
Just a bunch of one shots I've come up with! Most chapters include swearing so fair warning. Fem!reader