Changed (One Direction)

By PutTheBlameOnMe

''Screw you!!'' ''You're my sister, am I not screwed enough?'' Ann is Harry Styles's younger sister and as yo... More

New beginning... or not.
Living with him?
I may like it here...
Truth or Dare?
The same old song.
He's back!
Dylan to the rescue.
Don't tell anyone!
Could we be building this up instead of tearing it down?
Memories.
Off we go.
Welcome and enjoy your stay!
Authors note.
I'm here for you.
Chapter 15
One Direction' favourite.
Don't be scared.
Malibu, here we come.
How long?
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note.
Going back home.
It'll be alright.
I should've seen this coming.
It can't get worse, can it?
Never again.
I want you to be happy!
Epilogue.

Spending some time with you.

2.8K 31 4
By PutTheBlameOnMe

From now on i'm writing everything in Ann's P.O.V., ok? Good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's up for some brother/sister time?" Harry jumped on the bed beside me. It's our 2nd day here and he's already pissing me off. 

"What's the time?" I rolled over, now lying on my stomach.

"10:10am" he chuckled.

"And why the hell did you wake me up in 10am?" I mumbled.

"Because I wanna spend some time with you, c'mon." 

"Go away." I hissed.

Harry coughed. "Cabriolet Infiniti IPL G

I shot up, staring at him. "Where?"

"Waiting outside the hotel." I ran to the window to find the car of my dreams waiting in the parking lot. "You coming now?"

"Hell yeah I am!" I stated and ran to the shower.

10min. later I went out with a towel wrapped around me from under my armpits. I moved quickly down the hallway and entered the bedroom. Luckily Harry wans't there. In my suitcase I found some jean shorts with cuffed hems and raw edges, bold tee with peace sign print and waterfall feature. I slipped in pair of chic-corseted strap and back zip sandals. I went in the living room where Harry was waiting for me. 

"Okay, we can go now." I smiled

He grabbed the keys to the apartment and his wallet. Soon after we walked out of the hotel, my eyes fell on the beautiful Cabriolet parked in front of me. I ran to the driver seat and slipped in, inhaling the scent of the new car. 

"Can I drive?" I turned to Harry, who was now in the seat next to me.

"Licence?" he raised his eyebrow.

"No, but I know how to drive and everything." I answered, calmly. He looked confused. "I spent last summer with dad, he taught me." 

He looked at his hands, which were clenched to a fist. I put my hand over his and he looked up, I smiled at him and he calmed. 

"Now, keys please?"

"Just don't kill us." he laughed and handed me the keys. I put them in and the car purred.

"Sweet Jesus!" I exclaimed and pulled away from the hotel. 

***

"My loneliness is killing me. (and I)

I must confess I still believe . (still believe)

When I'm not with you I lose my mind.

Give me a sign, hit me baby one more time!" we sang along the radio to Britney Spears. I was driving down the highway to God knows where, haha. 

"I thought you didn't like Britney Spears." I laughed, looking at him.

"Eyes on the road, young lady." he command with a bit of laughter. 

"Alright, alright." I quickly turned my gaze at the road. "So, where are we going?"

***

"Oh no,no,no,no!" I shouted.

"Shut up and don't move!" Harry laughed.

I was over his shoulder, he was taking me somewhere, blindfolded. When we got out of the highway he insisted to drive so I let him. BIG MISTAKE!

"Okay, we're here." he put me on the ground and took the blindfold off.

"You're..."

"Amazing is the word you search for, I believe." he put his arm on my shoulders.

"How... why...?" I stuttered.

"You were 8 when you first said that you wanted to come here. I told you I'll take on your 12th birthday. That were my plans but things got..." I cut him off. I know where this is going and I don't wanna talk about it now.

"Popcorn!" I screamed and ran to the cart that was selling popcorn.

We were at Disney land. It's true, before our parents got separated he promised to take me here. Of course, when I turned 12 he was too busy making my life hell but that  doesn't matter now. 

 "Hey let's go there!" I pointed at some roller coaster that was pretty big. Harry stared at it like it was some Black hole. Funny, it's actually called The Black Hole. haha "Harry?"

"Hm?" he brought his gaze to me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I.... I'm..." he stuttered.

"You're afraid of roller coasters." I said, a little grin playing on my face.

"How..?" he trailed off.

"Oh please, your eyes are full of fear." I chuckled and he shot me a glare. "C'mon, lets go in line." I pulled him by the arm in the direction where the roller coaster was.

"No, Ann, please." he pleaded.

"We're going and you can't do anything about it." I stated and looked at him. Man, the look on his face was horrified. I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug. "Remember that playground you used to take me before mum and dad got divorced?"

A small smile took its place on his lips. "Yeah, the last time we went there you broke your arm..."

"Yeah, and I was pretty scared then. But you were there for me and you promised me that everything will be okay, remember?"

"Yeah, you were squeezing my hand pretty tight." he started to calm down.

I laughed. I pulled away from the hug and squeezed his hand in mine. "C'mon,  it's just a stupid roller coaster. You can do it." I smiled.

"Can I hold your hand in the process?" he asked, his voice shaky.

"Of course." 

***

"Let's go for ice cream!" I cheered as we got off of the 5th ride we were since we got here. 

We started walking to the little ice cream shop when I bumped into someone. They were holding a balloon, which flew away in the process. I looked down at a girl around 5-6 years old who was ready to cry. 

"Oh, no. I'm so sorry, sweetheart." I knelt down before her, whipping the, now rolling down her cheek, tear.

"My balloon." she whispered, my heart broke.

"Wanna go buy another one?" I questioned, she gave me a small smile and a nod. "Okay, um who's here with you?" I asked.

"SUZY!" a girl, around 18, screamed. I turned my attention to her, she was running to us. When she got next to the little girl, which I assume is Suzy, she hugged her tight. "Don't do that again, okay? You scared me!" she looked at me. "Oh sorry. She saw a clown and ran away." 

"No problem." I smiled, getting on my feet. Harry was standing next to me. He was... checking her out? Some things never change. I smirked to myself. "I was just going to buy her a new balloon."

"What happend to the other one?" the girl asked, turning her gaze to Suzy.

"It slipped out my hands when I bumped into..." she looked at me.

"Ann." I smiled. 

 "... into Ann." she finished.

"Oh okay." the girl said and looked back at me. "I'm Jen, by the way."

"I'm Harry." Harry spoke for the first time. I smirked. 

"C'mon, baby girl, let's go buy you another balloon." I took Suzy's hand in mine and led her to the balloon man, which was right across us. 

She wanted the one with Tweety. Aw, I love that cartoon! Okay, back to reality. I payed for the balloon. and the man gave it to me. I tied the end of it to Suzy's little hand.

"This way it won't fly up in the sky." I smiled down at her, her smile never left her face. 

"Thank you, Annie!" she hugged me. 

Sh-she called me Annie.. Little kids are so sweet! I hugged her back.

"No problem, sweetheart." I ruffled her light blond hair and she narrowed her nose. I laughed. "Okay, lets go back to your sister."

We started walking back. I saw how sweet Harry and Jen were talking and smirked again. Suzy nudged me.

"Is he your boyfriend?" she asked.

"No, he's my brother." I smiled. "Lets go buy some ice cream, aye?" her eyes lit up and we both ran to the ice cream man. 

***

After we finally got our ice cream, we sat down at a bench and talked about random stuff.

"So your Harry Styles's sister?" she asked, her light blue eyes staring into mine. 

"Oh so we have a fan over here." I smirked and she blushed. I poke her cheek.

"I think they like each other." she spoke again. 

"Yeah... they'll be a good couple, right?" I laughed.

"Mhm," she nodded, happily.

I got a text from Harry asking where are we. I laughed and got up, Suzy following me. She took my hand and we moved to the spot where we left the love birds, lost in their conversation.

"Oh hey. I was wondering where you were?" Jen said when we finally got there.

"Sorry, went to grab some ice cream." I grinned at Suzy, she grinned back.

She was still holding my hand when she asked something that made me very happy.

"Am I gonna see you again?" her eyes slowly began to water. It broke my heart into million peaces to see those beautiful eyes filling with tears.

"Of course, sweetie, any time." I kissed her cheek.

"Um, actually I'm in a need of babysitter this summer. Since our parents passed away...." Jen trailed off. Her expression turned into sad. I looked down at Suzy, who had her face buried in my lower stomach.

"We're here for 2 months but I'll love to help." I stated. Suzy wrapped her small arms around me.

"Actually, we're going to a beach house in Malibu after two weeks, you can come if you want." Harry spoke, with a smile.

"I can't. I have work.."

"Can I come?" Suzy cut her off, her face still buried in my lower stomach.

"Sure sweetie. But that depends on your sister, will she let you come?" I looked at half-smiling Jen.

"Yeah, why not." she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, long chapter.

DISNEY LAND! ^^ :D

Now serious; like i said from now on i'm gonna write in Ann's P.O.V. and put some bonus P.O.V.'s every now and then of the boys.

So...

Um...

Yeah....

Vote?

Comment?

Love you! < 33

- Diana x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 6.9K 57
[COMPLETED] Meet Lily rose, the sister of the superstar, Harry styles. Lily's world is flipped upside down when Harry and his band mates come back in...
15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...
221K 2.4K 24
Go on the journey of Annabelle Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's little rebel sister. -spanking -language -if you dont like dont read
73.2K 923 32
she's weak. venerable. how could this happen to her. I need to protect her. I'm Harry styles. and she's my little sister.