New beginning... or not.

Ann's P.O.V

''How dare you Harry?!'' I yelled at his face, turning all red because of anger.

''What? Like you would have never done it..'' he said, defending himself.

The next thing i know we were fighting... again. Sometimes I just want him to be a normal brother, not the pain in the ass jerk-face that only thinks about how can he hurt me.

''You two - stop it right now!!'' our mother's voice rang through the room, making me jump. Harry punched me in the arm, not really hard but still.

''Ouch, what was that for?'' 

''Because of your existence.'' he said, leaving the room. 

Yeah, all i wanted was just a normal brother... is that too much to ask?

That was 2 years ago. Now I'm getting ready for dinner with my family. My brother is coming home after a 6 month tour with the band and my mom wants me to behave well... why is she doing this to me?

The doorbell rang and i heard my mom literally screaming ''He's here!!!'' 

God damn, he was on a tour not 3th World War. I was wearing skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says ''Free hugs'' I love it!

I was going down the stairs when the familiar voice of Harry rang through my ears ''Ann, I missed you so much!!'' He ran and hugged me tight. 

''Who the hell are you and what the hell did you do to my brother?!?'' I asked in fear.

He laughed ''What? Can't I be a good, loving brother?''

I looked at him ''Uh, no?''

He laughed once again, hugged me and whispered in my ear ''Don't worry, i still haven't changedBut lets do this for mom, just once.. shall we?''

I sighed.

He laughed... again. What's so funny, for gods sake?!

After dinner Harry grabbed my hand and led me out of the house. I shivered, it sure was cold.

''Tomorrow I'm taking you to meet the boys.'' he said.

''Don't want to.'' I said.

''Why not?''

''Why should I?''

He looked at me ''I'm not arguing with you about this, you're coming and that's it!'' he said, going back inside.

''Asshole.'' i said to myself.

In the morning i woke up from some noise coming out of my bathroom, someone was showering in MY bathroom?! I slightly opened the door just to see my brother under the shower.

''Harry, what the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?'' I said, annoyed.

I know that when someone says the F-word he goes crazy,  thats why I love saying it in front of him.

The shower stopped, wet curly head popped out of the curtains ''What did you just say?''

''What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Bathroom.?'' i said, hopefully he understood me this time.

''You got guts, missy. Lets see for how long'' he said, wiking at me and stepping out of the shower.

I covered up my eyes and turned around ''I hate you Harry!''

''Aw, I love you too sis!'' he said, exiting my bathroom.

''Asshole.'' I said to myself again and went to take a morning shower.