Going back home.

The days and weeks went by and before I knew there were only two days left until we had to go back to London.

Much has happened in the last couple of weeks. I can say I'm really close with all of the boys, me and Niall are still hiding our relationship and Suzy is helping a lot with that. God, I love that kid!

Right now we're sitting in the living room, watching Finding Nemo. Suzy is curled up on my lap, with tears in her eyes as Nemo lost his mother. Yes, we're still in the beginning of the movie. I looked over at the boys, Harry already fast asleep, Louis and Niall eating popcorn and watching the movie with great interest, Liam playing on his phone.

He had a little fight before with Suzy about which cartoon should we watch; Toy Story or Finding Nemo. As you can see, Suzy won.

And Zayn... I think he's with his babies.. again. *le shakes her head*

An hour and forty minutes later me and Suzy went to sleep. I changed into my 'pijama' as Suzy did the same. She fell asleep pretty fast, I was about to do the same when the door to our room opened slightly and blond locks came in view.

"Do you have some room in the bed for me?" Niall asked innocently.

"Don't you have a room?"

"Yeah but I feel lonely.."

" 'I feel lonely' " I mimicked him.

"I don't talk like that!" he protested.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Get your ass in the bed."

"Yay!" he cheered silently and made his way to the bed after closing the door.

Niall climbed under the sheets, on the other side of Suzy. I stared at his eyes for good 2-3 minutes before I started drifting off.

"Hey Ann?" his voice pulled me back in reality.

"Hm?" I closed my eyes.

...

"I wanna go public."

My eyes shot open and I stared at him in disbelief.

"What?" I managed to choke out.

"I'm serious." he stated. "There's no sense in hiding anymore. The boys know, it's only Harry left."

I swallowed hard.

"Don't worry." he stroked my cheek. "He'll take it alright. It's not like we killed his cat or something." He chuckled.

I smiled.

"But it's up to you. Do you want to?" he asked.

I nodded. "But I want to tell Harry by myself."

He smiled. "Okay."

We fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up alone in the bed. I looked around, my suitcase was packed, Suzy's also. Okay, it's.. good?

I got out of bed and headed to the shower. 30min. later I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me from under my armpits. I came back to the room and changed in grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt.

I put my wet hair in a pony tail and went down stairs.

No one.

I walked around the house searching for someone and with my luck I found no one.

I shrugged and went in the kitchen to eat something. I opened the frigde.

Nothing.

Are you fucking kidding me?! (A/N; this was meant to be in Italic)

I sat on the couch in the living room, alone in the whole house. I checked the boys's rooms again but nothing.

Suddenly the front door flew open, yells and laughs filling the whole house. The boys along with Suzy were now heading to the kitchen with several bags with..

"FOOD!" I screamed and rushed to get as more as possible.

Three hours later we took off.

(A/N; i'm skipping the whole flight and stuff, now they're back in England)

I walked out of the plane and the cold London weather hit me in the face like a brick. I almost forgot that here isn't as sunny as in the US.

We went to take our luggage and left the airport. At the parking lot, Poul was waiting for us. We got in the car and hour later we were home

~~~

ooookay... yay, they're home now! woohoo :D 

like said before, there'll be like 5 or 6 chapters more and it'll be over. BUT i have to warn you that this story does NOT have a 'happy ending'.

so i hope no one hates me in the end.

Anyways;

Love you! < 33

- Diana x