How long?

"It's my turn!"

"Wrong! You lost the last game, it's my turn!"

"NO, IT'S MY TURN!"

"FORGET IT! IT'S MY TURN!!!"

"Niall, just give her the damn phone!" Zayn said in his sleepy voice.

"NO, it's my turn!"

"Niall-"

"NO!!"

"Okay, we're almost there!" Louis called from the driver seat.

"How much longer?"

"Probably 45min."

It's almost 19:35 and we're still on the road. Harry and Louis switched places behind the steering wheel. Speaking of which..

"Where's curly?" I gave him this nickname couple of years ago, he totally hated it. I like it.

"Here." Louis pointed at the passenger seat.

"C'mon Niall! Gimme! It's my turn!!!" Suzy whined.

"NO, GO BACK TO SLEEP!!" Niall snapped.

They're playing Angry Birds for an hour now and somehow Suzy always manages to win. Of course, Niall doesn't like that fact.

"Fine!" she shot back and snuggled to my side.

I'm seriously getting a headache from these two!

They're fighting like brother and sister!

UGH!

Suzy's breathing calmed, her lips parted slightly. Her tiny hand clenched into my shirt, afraid to let go. I remembered what Harry told me about her dreams and I'm kinda afraid. I hope she won't be dreaming anything while we're at the beach house.

The car came to a stop in front of a big house. Louis turned off the engine.

"Okay lovelies, we're here!" he grinned.

Suzy stirred under my arm and slowly stood up. "Are we here?"

The boys smiled and nodded in unison.

We climbed out of the car. The boys took the bags out of the trunk while me and Suzy went to look around.

We all walked in with our luggage.

Louis ran upstairs and soon after came back happy. "We have six rooms. Only two of us have to share."

Suzy grabbed my hand. "Yup, she's with me!" I grinned.

I skipped to the kitchen in search for food. "Who wants spaghetti?" I heard the cheers of everyone. "But we don't have spaghetti sauce."

"I saw a supermarket 15min. from here. We'll go buy some stuff." Zayn said.

"Can I come?" Suzy asked.

"Sure." Liam smiled.

"Can I- " Niall started but was rudely cut off by Louis.

"NO!"

"But- "

"NO!" Zayn repeated. "You're staying here with Ann," he turned to me "and don't let him eat everything!"

"And don't let him eat everything." Niall mocked Zayn in a girly voice.

"I do not talk like that." he stated.

"I do not talk like that." Niall continued.

"Shut it Blondie!"

"HEY!" both, Suzy and Niall yelled in unison.

Harry opened his mouth to say something but before he could he was pushed out the door by Zayn, Liam and Louis. Suzy following close behind. After the door slammed shut I was pulled into a strong embrace.

"Tell me why does it has to be Suzy but not me?" Niall said, kissing my neck.

"Well firstly; I am responsible for her." I put my hands on his waist. "And secondly; there is no way in hell I'm letting a six-year-old girl in the same bed with a horny 18-21 years old boy."

"Oh c'mon, do you really think I'm gonna do something like that?" he looked at me innocently.

I laughed. "Probably not but I won't take any risks."

"We have at least an hour. Whatcha wanna do?"

"Go to the beach?"

He smirked that evil smirk of his. I gave him a confused look.

He pressed his lips to mine, I immediately kissed back. He pulled me closer, closing any gap between us. His grip on me tightened. My hands flew to his neck pulling him closer, if that's even possible. He licked my lower lip, politely asking for entrance. And like the evil bitch I am (A/N; sorry for the phrase i had to use :D) I didn't give him anything, instead I pulled away and before I could say something he was carrying me bridal style out to the beach.

"Niall?"

"You're not the only tease here."

My eyes widened. "You wouldn't!"

"Oh I would!" he stepped into the water, his jeans soaking wet to the knees.

"Niall don't!" I clenched onto his neck like my life depended on it.

"Too late!" his hands moved from under me and dropped to his sides. I fell into the water, which was surprisingly cold.

"You're s-s-s-so d-d-d-dead." I stuttered out.

He laughed and then pressed his lips on mine, once again pulling me into his embrace. Before he did anything to deepen the kiss I pulled away. We got out of the water and sat down on the sand. I moved in-between his legs and lay on his chest.

"How long do we have to do this? I mean, hide." I paused. "How long do we have to hide?" The sun was shining right on us, so we dried pretty fast.

"It doesn't matter to me. Until you're ready." he hugged me by the shoulders. I felt his lips on my temple.

Don't get me wrong; I want to be with Niall without being afraid of who's watching or whatsoever but I'm scared of Harry's reaction. I remember he told me to stay away from any of the boys and now I'm secretly dating one of them. Back stabbing much?

What will he say when he finds out? What if he hates me or Niall? What if they get into a fight? What if he makes Niall quit the band because of this? What if-

"Don't think too much, babe!" my instincts told me to stand up and slap him across the face but instead I snuggled-in closer to him.

"I want to tell him but I'm scared of his reaction." I spoke after a minute of silence.

"You know I'm here with you, right?"

"Yeah but still.. what if he- " Niall cut me off.

"No what if." he stated. "Everything's gonna be fine, just calm down and we'll tell Harry when you're ready." I felt him smile against the skin of my neck.

"Hey, how long have been we dating?" I asked.

"Do you mean when we started really dating or just the snogging sessions?"

I laughed. "Really dating."

"I'll say 5 days." he smiled.

"You're- "

We heard a car being parked in front of the house and quickly shot up.